Moonlight Hunter

23,990 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
Zakiax
Snowbelle Thundara

Tags!

I'll reply tomorrow hon. Not really feeling it in me today (I blame mother nature's monthly curse)

Adorable Trickster

Night, all. <3

Questionable Bear

if i have spare time over the weekend i wanted to do some more growths. i have a lot of work though and i'm planning on getting my first pair of pet rats this Friday so i have no idea how busy i'll be.

Darling Hunter

RATS! Yeo! I need to see pics of them when you get them! Then I'll share pics of my Ventus!

I recommend lots of socializing when you get them. I didn't when I got Ven and I regret it. Granted he's a lot better now then when I first got him because I'm handling him more and socializing with him more.
Probably doesn't help that I have two big dogs that are interested in eating him rather than playing with him. >.>

Devoted Librarian

44,865 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Master Librarian 500

Questionable Bear

mewrose

tag~

@Bluedemonwolf
and for sure! o vo
though i hope that i can give them enough play time with my class schedule u v u;;

Darling Hunter

Yeo- Sweet! >w<
Yeah that was part of my problem; I didn't have a lot of time for play time due to work. Then I have to ban my dogs from my room to get him out which is hard cause they live in my room when I don't have the door shut. He likes exploring my floor though.
For yours it might not be so bad since you're getting a pair. I only have the one so he doesn't have company other than me and the dogs who stare at him from the other side of the cage. xP Also my mom... he seems to like my mom. I think it's cause she gives him fruit and veggies. Bribing him. >w>

Devoted Librarian

44,865 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Master Librarian 500

Questionable Bear

tag mew~

i can't imagine having my dogs here with me and the rats @ v @;;
though the fact that my dogs aren't here is the main reason i'm getting them haha. i heard that rats tend to be more sociable with people if they're in at least a pair.
i can't wait to start giving treats, i'm going to spoil them so much omg * V *

Vicious Firestarter

I was wondering the same about Houndoom's hp. thanks for the info.

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
*fishes for RP*

I've got two kids who need to be updated and a bibarel. Who wants to start something today?

Adorable Trickster

Morning, all. <3

@DF: I can offer, but I can't guarantee I'll be very good. xD Any ideas in mind?

Ladykiller

Heya, Qix!

Btw, tag to Yeo. I'll get to Blue's in a moment. 3nodding

And I'm always in need of arpee to cover requirements; main concentration's Magnolia because she has a lot of places left to explore, ahaha...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff