Welcome to Gaia! ::

What animal BEST describes A Black Shield

Stalking Jungle Cats (ex Panthers) 0.25961538461538 26.0% [ 27 ]
Fierce and Loyal Wolves 0.42307692307692 42.3% [ 44 ]
Other - explain in thread 0.028846153846154 2.9% [ 3 ]
GOLD 0.28846153846154 28.8% [ 30 ]
Total Votes:[ 104 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 178 179 180 > >> >>> »|

@ Skeiphes - Shippers will go wild with any fandom. Picking on those poor dears in the Avatar: The Last Airbender fandom is well…I can’t complain. I ship the obscure/non-cannon pairings. I will admit there are only so many times I can read about Aang and Katara before I want to firebend on my computer, but it’s great to ask questions and change things around to fit new circumstances. Personally, I’d rather have too much fic than not enough. Those who complain about things not being the same as in the series lack this lovely trait known as imagination and they really ought not be paid attention to.

@ Lia - *clutches at Lia’s hand and weeps into her black tunic* Oh my word, I know! Why, why, why must all Percy Jackson fics be such total wastes of space? It isn’t fair! The books are wonderful and I liked the movie but the fanfic makes me want to shoot people for crimes against literature.

Potter stories aren’t nearly as bad. At least, in my experience there’s a slightly higher ratio of good to bad than in most of the other fandoms. And you’re right; of the GR fics I’ve read the majority are pretty decent.

*sniffles* At least Saphira was a pretty adorable baby dragon. And Jeremy Irons was too epic for that film.

@ Aubrey – Oh I’m sure the Riders involved in the stalking (there would be many) would be immediately sent out on long message runs, or left to the mercy of the other Weapons. Whatever the punishment I’m sure the hours of ogling would be worth it. It is Fastion after all.

5,800 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
@Ace: I like the idea smile The only problem is this idea is going to be hard to get off the ground.
@Ace: *gently pushes Ace away* It's realy sad, I know. I've seen things in those fics a person should never have to see *shudders*

@ Aubrey: And should I happen to be caught, what would my punishment be? I'm obviously not a Greenie mrgreen
@ Aubrey - Mmm, the Fastion stalking just happens. If we had an RP for it nothing productive would ever get discussed.

Also, have you read the first page of this thread? I wrote a mediocre poem about this thread's love of stalking that wonderful Weapon, you can read it there.

@ Lia - I highly doubt a Weapon would be caught, you lot are far too stealthy for that. It's inhuman and totally part of the job requirement I think. Don't fret.
@Lie: Wouldn't the obvious punishment be that they be forced into an alternate form of service...like taking on duties for the Green Foot? |3
Oh my gosh I'm a little lost, I've been so busy get ready for a new school year and have a lot of things planned today, in other news I'm glad to say I just got a new sketch book and plan to work on my drawing skills, maybe I'll even try to draw Fastion? Lol it would be horribly bad though. xp If I do though I'll scan them and post them here eventually.
@Midnight: Please do! I don't think there has ever been ANY GR fan art that actualy included Weapons of any kind.

@Skeiphes: Yes, I think becoming a Green Foot would be punishment enough sad

@Ace: Yeah, I'm stealthy, but Fastion is just ... stealthier I guess. Not to mention the fact that Donal and Willis are complete tattle tales! There was this one time where I was... Wait, no, not a good idea. You shall recieve no information from me neutral
Lol... to make a Weapon wear green hose and run around the palace taking messages. Gosh, could you imagine how much the Riders would laugh?

@Midnight : You have my sympathy. I go back to school next week. Mmm...college, how I have not missed thee. I hope you do a Fastion sketch, that would be awesome and it would give us all something to look at as we dream.

@Lia :
I'm sure if you appealed to enough Riders then we mayhap might be able to distract at least one of the tattlers. They are fearsome in numbers and mighty creative.

5,800 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
It would be awesome to see a Weapon trotting around the castle grounds in green tights. Fair's fair I suppose.

@Ace: I did read the first page but refreshed my memory on the poems. I think they're hilarious and pretty good biggrin

I, too, go back to school next week. I'm a little freaked, as I have one or two classes I'm a little worried about. I'll just have to do my best.
@Aubrey - smile Wouldn't it though? A nice, bright, green that's hard to ignore. Though if the Weapons in question are any sort of proper Black Shield they'd probably be just as stealthy as they typically are.

Also, love your avatar.

The Riders would be unable to laugh, because they would never see the disgraced weapon. Even in green they can vanish. O.O

Fanfics: I agree, GR has some really good fans, but I've learned that every fandom has its crazies. Thankfully I've yet to hear of one, but I bet they're out there. . . >>;;;
Some fanfics should never have seen the light of day. The things I have read . . . burning_eyes
A GR fanfic could be a lot of fun though, as would the RP.

About stalking Fastion: Penalty duty would be so worth stalking Fastion. >D

On a different note:
HOLY SNAP! Lookit all the posts! It warms my heart and makes me go all fuzzy and mushy. =D
Tears: You are right there, Weapons are just awesome as can be, all though I always dream about being a green rider lol, so does my bff. xd

Ace and Lia: Lol Yeah I've noticed that too, I suppose I'll have look up the description of Fastion and get to work! 3nodding

Aubrey: Oh my gosh that be the funniest thing, but I wouldn't be able to laugh if I was there actually looking at it, seeing as Weapons are so serious and such. 3nodding

On another note: Gilligan is getting his manhood taken away today, he is not going to be a happy kitty when he gets home. All though give him a treat and he is the happiest kitten in the world lol.
Aw, his poor manhood. He'll be really out of it for a while.
Poor little kid. My kitty goes in for that next month.
Poor guy. =(

Mine compensated by becoming gluttons. They know something is missing. >>;;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas