What animal BEST describes A Black Shield

Stalking Jungle Cats (ex Panthers) 0.25961538461538 26.0% [ 27 ]
Fierce and Loyal Wolves 0.42307692307692 42.3% [ 44 ]
Other - explain in thread 0.028846153846154 2.9% [ 3 ]
GOLD 0.28846153846154 28.8% [ 30 ]
Total Votes:[ 104 ]
<<< << < 1 2 ... 178 179 180

Greedy Fatcat

I guess this is the end of the thread, huh?

Guys, it's been a fantastic, 3 (in some cases, 4) long years with you all. You're the best fan group any girl could have asked for and I love you all.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/159530717432521/

Here is a link to the FB discussion thread I'll probably be frequenting. Also, shoot me friend requests.

Love you all!

Invisible Treasure

15,575 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
IT HAS BEEN REVEALED!!! Our favorite author left this on facebook yesterday and today!!!!

"In case anybody missed it because it was buried in the avalanche of comments during the wee hours of the night, i revealed the title of GR5: MIRROR SIGHT"

Zealot

Cover art is out!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

11,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Megathread 100
o.0 ...WHAT YEAR IS IT!!! ... sort of ... um Hi for those who are new Im Twiggy thread founder ... and have sort been black maled back onto Gaia ... but seriously if you need to contact me find me on Failbook

Valiant Jackling

Happy Holidays ya'll~!

kuroreo's Waifu

Peaceful Light

27,575 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
I already pre-ordered Mirror Sight heart emotion_awesome can't wait to read it! I hate reading hardcovers because they are a little less *comfortable* to me to read in bed and the pages tend to flop back over excessively in parts of the books. I am more than willing to deal with it for this series though!! Gosh I just love these books! I thought I would have to wait another 3 years for this one to come out, so I am really happy that they are finally spitting the next one out in so short a time!!! Come sooner May!!!!!!!!!

Invisible Treasure

15,575 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
wahmbulance rofl eeeeeekkkkk i just received an UNCORRECTED PROOF of Mirror Sight!!!!!!!!!!! wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

kuroreo's Waifu

Peaceful Light

27,575 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
Ah why can't tomorrow get here faster! That UPS delivery guy better not be late either! emotion_donotwant I preordered eons ago and my patience is not very high atm emotion_omnomnom

kuroreo's Waifu

Peaceful Light

27,575 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
Book 5 was... pretty disappointing so far... I am not even half way through but from what I have read and heard its basically a filler. Like the entire book.... Like the waiting game we just played for so long was just a waste of time. crying so now we have to wait for the 6th book to come out for the continuation of the actual story after blackveil and that will take around what 2-3 years? Why does she have to do this to us, her other books I could not put down and read within 5 hours. I have not even gotten half way through this book and i have had it since yesterday morning. It's that disappointing to me. -_- Just shoot me know....
I was reading the book today, and I had to stop and put down the book since I was giggling too much. XD

One of the Black Shields was named Travis.

My boyfriend's name is Travis.

My life is complete.

In a irrelevant note... it is been a very very long time since I've been here. o-o

kuroreo's Waifu

Peaceful Light

27,575 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
midnight_wolf_dream
I was reading the book today, and I had to stop and put down the book since I was giggling too much. XD

One of the Black Shields was named Travis.

My boyfriend's name is Travis.

My life is complete.

In a irrelevant note... it is been a very very long time since I've been here. o-o

What do you think so far?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces