What animal BEST describes A Black Shield

Stalking Jungle Cats (ex Panthers) 0.25961538461538 26.0% [ 27 ]
Fierce and Loyal Wolves 0.42307692307692 42.3% [ 44 ]
Other - explain in thread 0.028846153846154 2.9% [ 3 ]
GOLD 0.28846153846154 28.8% [ 30 ]
Total Votes:[ 104 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 178 179 180 > >> >>> »|

Black Shield Lia
I think I'll do that. Luckily for me, I still have two weeks before school starts. I'm going to a middle school. With uniforms. THE HORROR!

I remember middle school...vaugely. And I loved my school uniform. I don't know why though, because it was a hideous plaid.

Sweet, sweet college how I love and loathe you...

Also- there are Green Rider fan trailers on youtube? This I did not know. I will have to check some out.
Ace: You can find about three of them linked on Mrs. B's website. biggrin
I'm alive!

lol, sorry, I'm just not online a whole lot anymore.
What the frig is up with this achievement thing? Meh, whatever.

@trailers: I watched those. I agree the first one is better then the other two. Though they all make me wish I could animate, and that I did drawing again. I'm terribly out of practice. Must fix that.

Gah, cannot wait until the next book comes out. If I didn't currently have a few books I'm wanting to read I would re-read at least the third book if not all of them.

Anyway, just checking in to let you know I haven't fallen completely off the planet - though falling into my own little imaginary world is an entirely different matter, for that happens frequently.
Wow, welcome back. By the way, love your sig biggrin

Bashful Marshmallow

. . . I'm glad I found this thread. I read the first book a few years ago. I've been meaning to pick up the second, but I wanted to reread the first. I didn't even know there was a third or a fourth coming out! Time to revisit the series, I think.
Yes, read away! Personaly I think the third book is the best. The fourth book, titled Blackveil, comes out febuary 2011.
Black Shield Lia
I'm not gonna reread the series yet, cause I just finished it a few months ago. I like to wait a while before rereading anything. Anyways, does anyone know any good books to read while waiting? Or here's a better question. Are there any good, or at least fairly decent Mercedes Lackey books out there? I barely got past page 21 of The Outstreched Shadow before I had to put the book down and cleanse my mind with LOTR. I think she explains things way to much.

Phoenix and Ashes, or whatever, is decentish. Not great, but not bad. I don't really like anything Mercedes Lackey.

You should try reading the Hunger Games, by Suzanne Collins, it's really good. ^^

Ahh, my middle school had uniforms too (wow, I feel old now). It was khaki pants with a collared shirt of varying color. I had to wear yellow for an entire year once. o.o
College is vastly preferred . . .

And welcome back Sable!

Welcome to new rider! ^__^
I've been reading the book The Sword of the Rightful King by Jane Yolen, I'm finding it and very interesting read. biggrin Someone asked me if I read any series and if I did which ones and I said Green Rider she looked at my confused. Man not many people know about GR where I live.
Sounds good. Sadly, no one knows GR where I live, and none of my friends read very much. D:
midnight_wolf_dream
I've been reading the book The Sword of the Rightful King by Jane Yolen, I'm finding it and very interesting read. biggrin Someone asked me if I read any series and if I did which ones and I said Green Rider she looked at my confused. Man not many people know about GR where I live.

Ohhh, I like that book. I need to reread it.
"Laugh at the Random things in life"

Just something random I said today me and a friend made paper helicopters and laughed when we both thought they looked like bunnies. If you've seen the movie Rainy with a Chance of Meatballs, you'll probable get what we talked about next... So we decided to name our bunny looking helicopter things, (mine was a complete fail) she named her's Steve, mine Bob, then we ended up saying things like "Yellow" and "Mustache" and laughing til we thought we would fall over.
Gosh, sounds a lot like me and my friends. I don't think I've ever had a serious conversation with them ever. Anyways... I found a cool fic from fictionpress.com I thought you guys might love...or like...or enjoy slightly. Just give it a try.

http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2841170/1/The_Butterfly_Garden

Today I saw Sting (the sword, dagger thing from LOTR) and it was SO DAMN COOL! To bad it was 80 dollars, and I only have 10. And it doesn't glow blue. That kinda put me off.

Anyways... I noticed we are close to post 1000 and we should have a contest. Hmm, I think that was mentioned earlier but I'm to lazy to check. I thought we should have a cosplay (or is it called tektek, I always mix them up) contest for the GR characters.

Sory abbuot any grammer misteaks and stuf, its 12 at nigt heer and i dont usly go to bed this leight.

*colapses on keyboard and begins to snore ZZZZzzzzz*
Lia: Oh that sounds cool I just love LOTR all though its a bummer that the sword does not glow blue! sad

In Random I going to a football game tonight with a bunch of my buddies! GO BIG RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!
midnight_wolf_dream
Lia: Oh that sounds cool I just love LOTR all though its a bummer that the sword does not glow blue! sad

In Random I going to a football game tonight with a bunch of my buddies! GO BIG RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oooh, sounds like fun! Wow, nobody's posted for 2 days. Yeah...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff