What animal BEST describes A Black Shield

Stalking Jungle Cats (ex Panthers) 0.25961538461538 26.0% [ 27 ]
Fierce and Loyal Wolves 0.42307692307692 42.3% [ 44 ]
Other - explain in thread 0.028846153846154 2.9% [ 3 ]
GOLD 0.28846153846154 28.8% [ 30 ]
Total Votes:[ 104 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 178 179 180 > >> >>> »|

Erailea: Yup!

All: Well guys, it will be a couple hours now til I get back on. Its about 5:40 AM where I am and I'm leaving to go hunting. It will take almost half the day to get where I'm going, so I won't get on my laptop until night. Talk to you guys later, and wish me luck on finding my dream buck (lolz I rhymed! And this is my first deer hunt!!!)

All: Well guys, it will be a couple hours now til I get back on. Its about 5:40 AM where I am and I'm leaving to go hunting. It will take almost half the day to get where I'm going, so I won't get on my laptop until night. Talk to you guys later, and wish me luck on finding my dream buck (lolz I rhymed! And this is my first deer hunt!!!)

5,800 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
midnight_wolf_dream

Good luck!

11,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Megathread 100
RAWR ... This is me totally slinking onto gaia At work (althought my work comp is an antique POS.)

Lets See what I missed:

HAI HAI HAI HAI to Era ... we miss you loads. But I hate to admit im sharing the same issues with you .. I dont go on gaia then I get distracted and then I forget it for a few days... or weeks ... and then I only come on to check this thread and a few other forums and slink offline again... which is how I get so far behind in the posting
... From what I can see (and note this is a horrible comp with crappy resolution) I prefer new Hair over your current - in the book im definately sure that when Kari is in Rider-Mode she has her hair tied back in a braid and the colour on this craptastic machine (I really dont like work comp) might seem a bit red but I think it work with the green of the uniform..

Welcome back to LIA as well, and dont work if you dont post here often as you can see Era and I are the thread founders and we still miss weeks of Activity (IM SORRY ABOUT THAT) so a few days here and there are no problem ... oh and feel free to post here with your other account if you wish just let us know its you ...
... Oh and I'll take this moment to remind you all that "Karigan Galadheon" and "Erailea" are the same person

Wolf GOOD LUCK lah ... im sure this is after the fact but I hope you got to go out there and shoot thing ... also Im still terribly jealous, I dont know ANYONE who hunts anymore and Ive never even Held a gun T.T .. Im so deprived! (XD)

HAI Aubrey Loving the avi!
and Also HAI 'TEARS! I so want to make a good Avatar based on the "Blue dress" I think it would be much fun ... (although a reallife cosplay would be 10 times better) maybe I'll make that the new contest, I'll post a part of the book (ie character description) and then we all make Avi's for it and then we all vote for the best one (no voting for yourself tho'!

11,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Megathread 100
Karigan Galadheon
Haha. It would be cool to see that entire chapter in another characters POV... like Zachary! Or even Fastion, as I'm sure he was tailing Estora since he was for the rest of the book.

...I wanna know more about Fastion D; He's the best minor character ever XD

HAHAH I love later in the book when she is arguing with him about going riding I reminds me so much of GR when he is Kari's shadow :Heart:
So I agree a chapter from ANY weapon's point of view would be awesome - I'd love to know how they think or more about weapon training!

but come-on you all have to give Yates a chance to be awesome too - he is such a funny character that despite so few appearances he is working his way up my list of awesome secondary characters!
you speak the truth twiggy. Yates is my fifth favorite 2ndary character (Behind Fastion, Brienne, Drent, and Mapstone biggrin ) and yes, it is me, Lia, or Laeriel, whichever you prefer.
Hello my friends I'm back! I've had a very eventful weekend, that would make a novel out a post. Well first things first, did not shoot anything (yet!) but..... I did see a monster of a buck! The funniest thing of all this is on Friday night I dreamed I saw a buck through my scope, with a really nice rack. Turned out I had had a premonition. I'll find him again in November, I'm not settling for any other deer now.

Please note though I did not actually get to see the full extent of his rack, he was to far off to shoot. He also stood on the bluff of the coral with his little doe friend. Seems like he is a very happy man.
hehe, you lucky thing! All I did this weekend was,homework, practicing my instruments, reading, more practicing, and oh, did I mention that I was practicing my instruments? biggrin Trying to get into my school's advanced orchestra, which is no easy task. My school happens to have the best orchestra in the district, with some pretty good violinsts(and pianists). But I think I can make it, if my panic doesn't consume me...

11,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Megathread 100
Lia: Oh your Elven Avi is pretty! but Yates totally deserves to be higher on you list!!! (Mine is Fastion, Yates, then Proabbaly Drent, Estal, Mapstone. .. maybe) and Bouy do you sound busy, Im crazy enough with work and co-op ... (boo for co-op reports they are soo long and boring =.=) I miss my violin, I used to love music until I got to middle school - one horrible teacher ruined it for me!

Wolf: Sorry about your buck tho' im sure you'll get a good one later.
Aw, thanks! Honestly, I don't think any nasty teacher could ruin my love for the violin. I probably will be in a prfesional orchestra, or teach others when I get older. I don't see myself doing anything else (besides writing). But I'm geting to far ahead of myself. I think the fave secondary character debate thing could be a great poll. Maybe when this one gets outdated or something. And yeah, Yates probably should be higher, maybe ahead of Mapstone. But the lecture she gave Drent was HILARIOUS! I was laughing so hard I was almost crying. I still giggle every time I think of it.
It's been FOREVER since I've read these. They were good though. Only read the first two.
Read them again! All three of them, you MUST! Well..., maybe not must, but you should read them again. I mean, it would be nice. I.m sure you would love them even more.
Welcome! It's nice to see a new face! ^___^
As you can see, there are three books now, with a fourth soon coming.

Blah, my life is full of school and work. Incidentally, I'm taking a photography class, and thursday we had to turn in our first roll of film. I think we're developing it today! I'm so excited and nervous!

About music: I used to play piano and flute. I LOVED flute. But I was really lazy and never practiced. I still have my flute, but I've not proper music for it. Or, well, not EASY music for it (I have a couple pieces full of sixteenth notes).
I always kinda of wanted to learn to play violin. I think it sounds absolutely gorgeous.

Wolfie: I'm glad you had fun, and I hope you get him later on in the season!

11,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Megathread 100
Welcome Illusion, I agree with 'Tears and Lia you should try and reread the series, I find you get more out of it when you reread and there are two more books you can pick up (or there will be come Feb 1st - only 133 days guys)

Well Mr Theory (totally not kidding that was his name) was a crazy son-of-a... gun and he RUINED my love for music in general not just the violin ... I had to quit violin the year he started teaching me and the trumpet while fun just wasnt my thing.

Sorry about the heavy workload 'Tears, im sure it will get easier once you find a routine ... but im going to be absent (on purpose) from the thread for a little while .. .I commited th dumbest dumb blonde moment in my life recently .. ive lost my main flash drive and rather than back everything up on my home computer I have to redo everything ... Starting with my resume and co-op report ... that was due last week, so yeah wish me luck!
... After tearing my home and car apart for 3 hours, my father found it within 20minutes =.= ... so yeah im good now!

5,800 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
I've played violin for...almost 12 years now. Holy crap, it's been that long.

@Twiganut: I agree that a bad teacher can be the death of that, though. I know there was more than one person that dropped out in middle school because of the teacher they had. This was before I moved to the city I live in now, so I never had the teacher. Oh no and good luck on doing all that again. I'm absolutely terrified that will happen to me for an important assignment I would only save to the flash. It would not be good.

@Tarantellatears: I hope the pictures turn out biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces