GOLD 0.28846153846154 28.8% [ 30 ]
Total Votes:[ 104 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 178 179 180 > >> >>> »|

11,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Megathread 100
OH new Rider!
Welcome Hristis ... hope you stay ... of and PM me if you want to be added to the regulars list (ie the Rider Roster)

Right first things first!
...YAY FOR 75 PAGES ....
Im so happy that this thread has a good loyal fan base - I honestly thought we'd die long before 20 pages like most book threads!

But Oh I can remember when I first read them ... they are such good books that I can put up with waiting 2 or 3 years for each new one (not that I dont EPICALLY sulk about it) Ive read books where the first couple sare AWESOME but then the writer hits a block, so the new ones are delays AND they suck HUGE disappointment im glad GR isnt like that - also you sould totally preorder XD ...but leemie know about the book signing so I can be all jealous!

RE Cosply: yeah Its almost a shame she described the Weapon costume in so much detail in HKT because now its harder to make a cheap cosplay of a weapon! but I still might try, or just reuse a previous (mostly slutty) costume just for kicks.

RE wealth: Im glad someone else mentioned the coins, gold is gold no matter where its from - I would LOVE just to have a good handful of gold coins, they'd be worth a tonne! and I would lOVE to join Era in some fantasic weapon hunting even for just a few days.

RE school/work: ouch sorry about the fail test Lia, I always sucked at maths in school its still my weakest subject (which is Ironic since I work in a lab) I was much better in the subjective classes like history where you can argue your way out of a fail XD (which ive done by the way ... its a great feeling) and DOUBLE ouch for the massive essay block Wolf - major good luck wishes!!!

*slinks off and pretends to work!*
Lolz, I was being a little weird today, so its superhero day for homecoming week so... I wore LOTS of green and had a spiral done in marker (blue and grey) on my hand and "I'm dressed up as a Modern Green Rider/Dragon Rider." So of course I now have marker all over both my hands! xd Its was funny though got my bff to do it with me lolz. So at the pep rally instead of clapping we high fived each other with our right hands... (which had the spiral on them) by the time it was over... our hands were red, like deep deep DEEP RED!!!! xd
Cool! I joined the book club today, and we're reading Eragon (though I did sugest GR. Sadly they declined.) So yay for that (for reading Eragon, not declining GR.)

Twiggy: If you do the Weapon cosplay you will have to post ton of pics. And when I say tons, I mean TONS. Still trying to get together my Kari costume biggrin

11,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Megathread 100
midnight_wolf_dream
Lolz, I was being a little weird today, so its superhero day for homecoming week so... I wore LOTS of green and had a spiral done in marker (blue and grey) on my hand and "I'm dressed up as a Modern Green Rider/Dragon Rider." So of course I now have marker all over both my hands! xd Its was funny though got my bff to do it with me lolz. So at the pep rally instead of clapping we high fived each other with our right hands... (which had the spiral on them) by the time it was over... our hands were red, like deep deep DEEP RED!!!! xd

that sounds like an AWESOME spirt week - we never did things like that at any of my highschools ... but sorry about your hands DX

Laeriel Rhuilea

Twiggy: If you do the Weapon cosplay you will have to post ton of pics. And when I say tons, I mean TONS. Still trying to get together my Kari costume biggrin

Im afraid im going to have to nix the Weapon cosplay this year (I was planning to use my black corsette in place of the jerken - but I promised it to someone else for thier pirate cosplay) and I recently came into possesion of some previously used labcoats! So im either going rock the mad scientist look or Beaker from the muppets (if I can find some pink skin dye)

Also petion to make the NEXT book you read be GR, or better yet Blackveil!
Thankies for the nice welcome! biggrin

@midnight wolf dream - hey, that really sounds fun! sadly, we also never did things like that back in school - I just love to dress up crying

@Twiganut: Wow, already be put on the regular list? that's very nice, I'd be happy about that!
And for the costumes - mad scientist look? sounds cool! ^^ While reading your post, I had to think of another cosplay for GR - the Grey One wink Granny is so good at making cloaks, we already have a nice collection ranging from Dracula over witch to nazghul and little red riding hood etc. - maybe I could give it a try at carnival next year...

Today I've seen the UK cover on Kristen Britain's side - I'm seriously considering re-buying the series in that version (but only if the exchange rate of our currency is stronger then again XD - I seriously managed to get all three books of the US version for the prize of one of them in my country's version like that, lucky me ^^) I think it looks just great!
You could, but wouldn't it be beter to save the money for the fourth book or something. (unless you have a job, unlike me. Not old enough biggrin ) BTW, I have two accounts, thiis one, and Black Shield Lia. Thought I'd let you know in advance.

Invisible Treasure

15,575 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
wow its been a bit since i have been on last...

Invisible Treasure

15,575 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
Banedemon
wow its been a bit since i have been on last...

by the way i went and reserved my copy of Blackveil....unfortunately I wont be able to read it right away since I will be in Texas when it arrives at my house in Indiana
Well it seems like someone decided to steal my pastor's guitar, that was a gift from his wife and he had it for 29 years, along with two laptops that belonged to the church, and the microphones. I hope the cops find whoever did this and the items are returned. scream

5,800 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
midnight_wolf_dream
Well it seems like someone decided to steal my pastor's guitar, that was a gift from his wife and he had it for 29 years, along with two laptops that belonged to the church, and the microphones. I hope the cops find whoever did this and the items are returned. scream

Gah. It's just so... scream when people do this sh*t! So pointlessly destructive and mean. I hope they at least find the stuff, if not the people and can return it to him.
aubrey_smith
midnight_wolf_dream

Gah. It's just so... scream when people do this sh*t! So pointlessly destructive and mean. I hope they at least find the stuff, if not the people and can return it to him.

I know right, and the worst thing is where we are, we are a small town, everyone knows each other almost. I'm pretty sure in my time being here there has not been a robbery yet til now! scream
@Banedemon: It' cool, we all have real lives outside of Gaia. Glad you're back though biggrin

Midnight: They stole from the pastor?! Somebody's going to Hell when they die...

5,800 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
midnight_wolf_dream
aubrey_smith
midnight_wolf_dream

I know right, and the worst thing is where we are, we are a small town, everyone knows each other almost. I'm pretty sure in my time being here there has not been a robbery yet til now! scream

There's really just no words for this. I'll just sit here disappointed in the human race and shaking my head sadly.

11,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Megathread 100
Urgh... I wrote out this long pretty post yestrday commenting to everybody... and of course its doesnt post...
... im on at work ATM and super busy despite it being all lunch and break! so I'll have to comment later
PS im stalking Miss B. Facebook, she's talking about BOOK 5 already!!!!!

PPS... ouch that COMPLETELY Sucks about your Pastor Wolf!

PPPS... HAI BANEDEMON!! we missed you Welcome Back!
@Twiganut: SHE HAS A FACEBOOK?!?!?!

*flees the forum she has neglected fot the past month to investigate*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas