Zoey is awesome!!! 0.14571428571429 14.6% [ 51 ]
Redbird is bi, blast it! 0.037142857142857 3.7% [ 13 ]
Redbird is a God-Mode Sue who must fry and die! 0.27428571428571 27.4% [ 96 ]
Who is Redbird? 0.38571428571429 38.6% [ 135 ]
Other 0.15714285714286 15.7% [ 55 ]
Total Votes:[ 350 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 53 54 55 > >>

So anyone else want in?
So are we still discussing this thread while we still can, guys and ghouls?

Ruthless Capitalist

12,000 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
hate the House of Night. At first, it seemed okay, but as I read on, it got worse.

It's on my hate-list along with many other series.

Wheezing Elocutionist

π”œπ”¬π”²π”― 𝔰𝔬𝔲𝔩 𝔱𝔯𝔒π”ͺπ”Ÿπ”©π”’π”° π”žπ”©π”¬π”«π”€ 𝔴𝔦𝔱π”₯ 𝔢𝔬𝔲𝔯 π”©π”¦π”­π”°β€¦βœ–βœ–βœ–

β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„

β˜… I feel like throwing up when I remember myself liking and recommending the series.
gonk
β˜…

β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„

βœ–βœ–βœ– …𝔗𝔒𝔩𝔩 π”ͺ𝔒, π”Ÿπ”’π”©π”¬π”³π”’π”‘, 𝔴π”₯π”žπ”± 𝔰π”₯π”žπ”©π”© π”Ÿπ”’ 𝔢𝔬𝔲𝔯 π”©π”žπ”°π”± 𝔴𝔦𝔰π”₯β€½
Official Kya
hate the House of Night. At first, it seemed okay, but as I read on, it got worse.

So is it a chance for us to have a discussion, Kya?
Also, nice eyes, by the way. redface
Teletubbies For Dessert
π”œπ”¬π”²π”― 𝔰𝔬𝔲𝔩 𝔱𝔯𝔒π”ͺπ”Ÿπ”©π”’π”° π”žπ”©π”¬π”«π”€ 𝔴𝔦𝔱π”₯ 𝔢𝔬𝔲𝔯 π”©π”¦π”­π”°β€¦βœ–βœ–βœ–

β˜… I feel like throwing up when I remember myself liking and recommending the series.
gonk
β˜…

βœ–βœ–βœ– …𝔗𝔒𝔩𝔩 π”ͺ𝔒, π”Ÿπ”’π”©π”¬π”³π”’π”‘, 𝔴π”₯π”žπ”± 𝔰π”₯π”žπ”©π”© π”Ÿπ”’ 𝔢𝔬𝔲𝔯 π”©π”žπ”°π”± 𝔴𝔦𝔰π”₯β€½

So you know when it all went wrong?

Ruthless Capitalist

12,000 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
Javier Cross
Official Kya

Sure. I really like the way the author included Cherokee information and heritage to the main characters. I find Native American culture really interesting, and fun learn about.

At first, the series was pretty original, but soon it just became another romance novel with horrible plot. Later on, I feel that the series became somewhat like Twilight. The main character is stuck between 3 guys, like Bella was.

And thank you.
Official Kya
Javier Cross
Official Kya

Sure. I really like the way the author included Cherokee information and heritage to the main characters. I find Native American culture really interesting, and fun learn about.

At first, the series was pretty original, but soon it just became another romance novel with horrible plot. Later on, I feel that the series became somewhat like Twilight. The main character is stuck between 3 guys, like Bella was.

And thank you.

If its of any comfort, the new Camp Half-Blood series,'The Heroes of Olympus,' has another native as one of the main party members, actually.

I thought it was two guys for Bella(The Pseudo-Sith Lady!) actually.

You're welcome, besides, if i ever had to do a tek tek for one of the original Aphrodite's daughters at her childhood, those are the kind of eyes i'd imagine.
Official Kya

I agree with you completely. I own the first four books and I can't even get through the fourth one. It just slowly got worse and worse. If they hadn't made it all about the romance by the third book it would have been much better. The first book was actually interesting and I liked the premise. It didn't live up to my expectations at all.

Wheezing Elocutionist

Javier Cross

β˜… I knew there was something off with the way it was narrated at the very first page of Marked. I don't know how I managed to read until Betrayed. Perhaps I was hoping there would be developments in the story, but I really couldn't stomach where the plot was leading to. gonk β˜…

Teletubbies For Dessert
Javier Cross

β˜… I knew there was something off with the way it was narrated at the very first page of Marked. I don't know how I managed to read until Betrayed. Perhaps I was hoping there would be developments in the story, but I really couldn't stomach where the plot was leading to. gonk β˜…

So betrayed may have lived up to its name and wounded up betraying you?

Wheezing Elocutionist

Javier Cross
So betrayed may have lived up to its name and wounded up betraying you?

β˜… Quite like it. Only the proper name of the series should have been House of Puke-fest. Really, I can't stand how long the series is taking to end. gonk β˜…

Dapper Poster

I missed this thread.

I wonder if PC & Kristin will get off their lazy arses and realise that their books are quite cliched. I'm not going to lie, I also liked the idea of the first book. But when it's just about shitty writing, sex and drama.... No thanks.

Dapper Poster

DelicateMisery
Is judgmental, moody, and incompetent protagonist the new "main character" now?

It is in YA.

Dapper Poster

So, I believe we have a female Patterson on our hands. PC's in it to win it, guys.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff