Welcome to Gaia! ::

Versatile Survivor

"That was the polite way of telling me to piss off." Nix replied,her mouth twitching to the left side in a frown. He didn't want to go any where near where she was treading, so he tried to dispel the fact there was a problem. Yet there was still a problem, and he was still going to put on the brave face and say that he was going to be fine.

Then he was going to cram it back down, shut back down and continue on until something else happened. That was the cycle,and Nix was familiar with it only because she had done the same thing. Nix leaned a bit closer, watching him. Her tone was calm and relaxed, this wasn't an argument. " You don't owe me any explanation, I don't have to know what happened out in that graveyard last night, or what exactly happened with Sycha, or your daughter. I've got no business opening that can of snakes..." Nix bit at her bottom lip, brow furrowing." I know what your telling me is what you think, but even I can see it's not how you feel."

She leaned back again,shaking her head."You don't have to go this alone you know."

Dangerous Prophet

~{ Samayou Tamashii }~

~{ You know we can't get away.....
.....every day I feel this Pain. }~

"S "Your big, I've fought bigger....."

User Image

"No it wasn't." He frowned a little as she pressed on, as stubborn as ever. One of the reasons he enjoyed her company. However he constant prying into the subject was starting to go somewhere he did not want her too. What kind of man was he to ask her to simply stand by and deal as he self destructed, but at the same time telling her to leave or trying to let her help would only cause her more pin. There was no easy way, this ended terribly for everybody. She pleaded with him, begging him to not do this alone but what was there left to do? "I know Nix, your there for me. But they are dead, I'm alive, and it's my fault....no amount of comfort will change that truth. That burden I've accepted but if I've learned anything it that's simply being around me can get you killed...and your the last person I want paying for my mistakes." He pulled her hands close, putting his other over hers as he grinned a little. "Perhaps if you were willing to stick around for awhile I won't be inclined to camp out in the forest for a week? I am going to need some help getting up those old stone stairs...ya know if your not busy for a few weeks? There is steak dinners in it for ya, I cook a mean steak."

~{ Devil of the Mountain }~

Versatile Survivor

"Being on this damn planet will get you killed, so that sentiment can be shoved off the table.And I can decide what I'm willing to pay." Nix replied doggedly- refusing to let it go quite that fast. At least he acknowledged that she was there when he needed her to be,whether he wanted her to be was another situation entirely. Yet, there was a realization any more pressing was going to ruin any progress into the ground,so, Nix let it go. In her eyes, the little tug of war they had going was as much of pride as it was over loss and blame.

Reluctantly she let him pull her hands closer,pulling a face that could easily be read as 'this is not over'. Though Sama's damnable grin made her crack a smile of her own,and she chuckled, shaking her head in defeat." Alright, alright." Nix relented."I need some time out anyway, giving you a hand is the least I could do."

The decision was a conflicting one, though that thought didn't really appear on any of her features. Rock Fist, at one point, had been another place to hide, largely because no one she knew had any ties to it.On the other hand, it, or perhaps those that'd stayed there, had been a large contributing source to her little pool of problems.

"Do you need anything now by the way? You've been down for the count for awhile."

Nix mused over how long they'd been talking,and wondering how the mischievous pair of Gaians had gotten themselves lost while walking down a hall.

Dangerous Prophet

~{ Samayou Tamashii }~

User Image

"Yes...to get the hell out of here..." He sighed whilst stretching his shoulders back, yanking the mask all the way off his face as he slowly pulled the IVs out. He began to yank the pads off his chest, pulling the monitor tags one by one. This caused the monitor too beep and sent off a Code Blue which forced nurses to enter the room. They thought they would see a patient going into cardiac arrest but instead Samayou lifted the sheets off his legs, stretching his knees. "Ah good ladies you're here, fetch me a pair of scrubs would you? I'm going home. Also call my Secretary have her send my chopper, her number should be on my contacts list."

He swung his legs over the bed and waited for the scrubs to be brought, many of the nurses un-sure what to say. He was a patient but this was also Samuel D. Tyson, inhuman trillion-naire who also owned the hospital they worked at...effectively...THEIR boss. If any objection, and he sure there would be plenty, came from Nix he would only pat her hand, giving her that warm assuring smile he had. Finally as the Nurses came back with a spare set of dark blue scrubs Dr. Shepard walked in, immediately about to protest but silenced as Samayou lifted his left hand to stop him. "Doc you are gonna tell me I just had major surgery, that I'm not fit to leave on my own accord, that I need to be monitored. Then I'm going to tell you that I am fine, that I can't thank you enough, you did a wonderful job, and that I am signing a bill to increase the Budget for research in Cardiothoracic Procedures and Testing Trials by 60%....now shut up, sign my chart...and go save lives."

Versatile Survivor

There were protests,rather loud and immediate protests as Sama proceed not only to remove all of his medical equipment but had apparently decided to leave right now.

"Oh no! You keep your a** right the hell there and have a little damn patience over your health this time." She demanded, standing up with her hands balled into fists on her hips. Considering Nix was only about 5'10 to his well over six foot height, the comparison was damn near laughable even with him still on the bed. Not that it mattered, he wasn't about to listen and the nurses were flooding in to drown out any more protests she had. They were more then a little surprised, and they looked from Sama to Nix, to Sama again, and were equally flabbergasted by the sudden upheaval. As he smiled at her, Nix scrunched up her nose at him.

"I thought you wanted me to not hit you in the face." She responded as he pat her hand, Dr.Shepard arriving right on cue. She gestured towards Sama with that 'good luck' sort of expression,though Sama kept him from saying...anything.

Nix gave up,arguments falling on deaf ears.They were are all valid of course- not that Sama would pay any heed to that." You are both fantastic and ridiculous- but don't you dare start walking."

Dangerous Prophet

~{ Samayou Tamashii }~

User Image

All the protesting in the world did not stop him, Sama was as stubborn as the rock he trained with. Plus sitting in a medical bed, swarmed by sick people was not going to get him better. He needed fresh air, sunshine now that was a cure. Nix demanded he not walk and he smiled that cheeky grin. "Tell you what you push me around in the wheel chair and I won't walk, scouts honor lass."

Dr. Shepard continued to protest this lunacy, gently reminding his Hospital owner of the dangers, the weak state and Sama nodded. On the grounds of RF Sama was as limited in magic as the rest but out here, in Durem he had full use of his Psionic abilities. He had already taken the effort to increase his white cell count by 20%, fighting off possible infections and disease. The spots where the needles had been injected had already healed up, in fact he even looked better. They came in with the chart and he signed the discharge papers, once again being reminded this was against the advice of the medical staff. He promised them it would be fine and they were not liable at all, then he dressed in the scrubs with the demanded assistance of a nurse and they brought in the wheel chair. Sama glanced at in for a moment in disgust then sighed, looking to Nix. "Well milady, shall we?"

Vozie's Senpai

Fashionable Gekko

-During the time Nix and Sama was in the room talking amongst each other, Kizu and maybe even Leo was still roaming about the hospital. Puffing away at the blunt Leo had given to him as it remained invisible to others, that sapphire eye would glance at each individual that would eye him a little from his appearance. It was something worth being ignored until, a random indescribable voice entered within earshot. "eh?" Suddenly pausing in step, he quickly glanced over his broad shoulder towards the source in wonder. For some reason, that nurse from the other hospital was here tonight for some reason.

Maybe it was because Leo actually did damage a few people that was near the entrance, or who knows. Wouldn't expect to see your behind again, would be the words Kizu begin to hear from her and it didn't phase him. Mainly because of the laced weed was starting to take effect, "You gonna play luchador again and try to hurricarana this time? Or you're actually going to play nurse?" He jokingly replied with a sly smirk, as he took another large puff of this blunt. She got lucky last time because, he was injured from the incident that happened at the bar. Things are different, well other than Kizu being high as a kite right now.-

Mythical Gaian

9,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
With what dwindling extensions of himself lingered abroad within their own physica vessels, Leo would follow Kizu in an absent dazed manner while smoking his own blunt. Leaning up against the wall to watch within his minds eye as he fell dead across other distance locations, or parallel dimensional existences. It was like rewinding a type, with the conclusion drawing closer as it increased in speed. Shaking his head Leo would appear to be playing the brooding solitary type as everyone conversed. Even Sama wouldn't recognize Leo's presense with much concern, or attention given his long absense from Durem, or many of his more favored events.

OoC:

Hadn't realized anyone was waiting on me. Sorry Kizu. >w<

Versatile Survivor

(Sorry everyone, comp went down for the count. I'll post tonight)

Versatile Survivor

Kizu and Leo must've detoured,she thought amidst it all. Since Sama insisted on leaving now- Nix would comply, but give a quick description to the nurse to inform them just where they were going. If she didn't Nix them, no big deal. They were smart- they'd figure it out.

She huffed a quick puff of hot air out her nose at his grin, but it was all in jest. She knew well that he wasn't going to listen to the logical sense the doctor,or she spit out at him. She'd nod at the doctor, wholeheartedly agreeing with him, but as par usual...Sama would win.

"I will do o happily; only on the condition you call me neither lass, nor milday again." Nix smiled, setting the chair into proper place.She then offered a bit of aid getting into the thing, and was mildly entertained by the tremendous dislike for the little machine Sama let creep into her features. It was a bit difficult to keep a straight face. "I promise it's not going to bite you,and I'm ready when you are."She supposed then that it'd been fortunate that she'd been swept up into this mess with what was in her pockets,and the jacket that she swiftly threw on. It was still a bit damp- but it wasn't a big deal.

It was going to be an interesting ride back in the helicopter, though it was going to be loud again, something she wasn't thrilled about. Yet it would keep them from any paparazzi that'd,no doubt, caught wind of the development.

Dangerous Prophet

~{ Samayou Tamashii }~

User Image

"But those are some of my favorite words!" His protest to her demand but what could he do other then comply. He shifted from the bed to the chair, sitting down in the wheeled object with an obvious look of annoyance. "I feel like an old man..." He raised his left hand to silence her before she even muttered a word. "Not...a...word..."
ImNoHero

User ImageUser Image

° Sonia Renegade
                                                  █████████████████████████████

xx*Location Outside/Inside the doors of Rock Fist *Mood --- *With ---

This place... all it ever does is draw her back yet she had the come. The dull throb in her chest subsided slowly the closer she got and yet she knew it was still there. Something was wrong here... her connection was fuzzy and her mind was blocked still in certain areas that pissed her off. All she knew was that they had not arrived yet. She had beat them here with her aching muscles that screamed for rest and the flaking burn along her back, the tops of her thighs and her shoulders. The baby pale skin beneath was going to burn quick if she didn't get in soon. She pushed through the trees to run across the desert to the front door of this deserted wasteland she called home. She slowed down to a jog and then a halt before letting her hands rest on the stone slabs to the guild, its warmth sinking into her chilled skin.

She could feel the relief flood her her mind becoming a soft lull while her body only got louder in its protect. The dull throb in her chest was gone, but she still felt an emptiness she knew shouldn't be there and she couldn't remember why. She also didn't like that she could feel her heart beat. That shouldn't be there either. Between the void in her chest and what felt like she had a heart attack days before, her mind whirled into overdrive again. She shook her head and pushed the doors opened, letting the wind wash over her and make her dark tinted locks dance along her tender back and arms. This was the only familiar sight that brought her true peace of mind; the staircase, the guardians with their cracks and staring faces, and the doors that lead to all the rooms she knew so well. Even the dust along glinting in its atmosphere was welcome to her.

She moved slowly, letting her body somewhat rest as she made her way to the staircase. She felt the light touch her body, trying to warm what it could not and bringing out the slight glint of her ember embedded skin that symbolized some normalcy in her frame. What it light up was something different-- her tribal tattoos were dull in color. She had no energy and here it didn't matter. She knew the magic block was down, but she needed rest to charge and there was no immediate threat to be had. She lowered herself onto the steps, stretching her legs out with a sigh. She tapped her fingers slowly on the steps, drowning out the beat of her unfamiliar heart as she waited for them to approach. Four bodies off together.. and one coming from another way, a presence she hadn't seen since her last bloodlust.. that presence was the one she anticipated.

OC ➣ ---

Dangerous Businessman

PK Lady Sonia Renegade

Step's echoed into existence as Bishop neared and ultimately would head down the steps he would have come up when he stumbled into he abandoned guild once again. A place always rumored to be great, but each time Bishop came, he was let down. Over and over. What was all the hype about if nobody was ever home? Regardless, he walked moderately down the steps, in no rush what so ever. Before he came into view, the strong scent of marijuana would claim the immediate surroundings. As he came into view, it was apparent he was smoking a blunt. His already narrowed and bloodshot hazel eyes looking straight at Sonia whom now sat upon the steps. His right hand took the blunt from his mouth, and as he inhaled deep, a Cheshire grin curled onto his lips, a low chuckle rumbling from his chest.

"Hah, Look what the cat dragged in."

H
e somewhat raspy, moderate Russian accent kissed with that of a City Thug from some big town in North America. Detroit specifically. Proceeding down the steps closer to her, he felt no tension from the little bout they had before. His left forearm bore the worst scar of their battle, but his fresh boxer's tape wrapped about his forearms and fists did well to hide it. Now, despite having been on his way out, he was gifted with a small reunion of sorts. What was she now? Friend, Foe, Acquaintance? Nothing had been established, though he did well to antagonize the s**t out of her when they last fought head to head. But how would a fight pan out here between them? No powers able to be used? Hell, might as well not use weapons either. All hand to hand. Perhaps now wasn't the right time for it, but sooner rather than later he would bait her into a friendly competition.

"How ya' been? Ya' look like ya' been takin' good care of ya'self."
ImNoHero
User ImageUser Image

° Sonia Renegade
                                                  █████████████████████████████

xx*Location Staircase *Mood Neutral *With Bishop

I should've known it was you...

Her mind slowed its roll once the smell of marijuana hit her, her nose crinkling into that familiar snarl she usually had when he came around. His smoking seriously messed with her already sensitive senses. As soon as he started down the stairs, her eyes narrowed as she looked over her shoulder and that deep color faded back into the ice it should be. The grin of his face only told her he didn't expect her yet she was a welcome sight compared to what he was use to. And she should be considering the way her body worked.

It was clear she was changed and he could see that from her back where her tribal saddle back with the word 'Renegade' above it was displayed yet underneath those gash-like tattoos where her wings sprang from usually was script in latin from her favorite passage in Dante's Inferno. Across her chest was script that read "When words fail, music speaks" with tribal spikes on each side for accent. Seen through her white tank top was her side piece, her ribs detailed along her with heart and lungs, stitched along the sides with ribbon and tied into a bow along the bottom. Her black shorts hid the top of her legs, but the long tribal floral tattoos on her legs stretched from hip to the top of her foot. Her gladiator sandals accented the dark details along her legs. She pushed herself to her feet, holding her arms out so he could see each wrist; the left one rock and the right one roll. In a way, her body was strangely more human than before.. except for her pointed ears, horns and tail of course.

"More like look what the tide washed up. It seems like there's always a 'new' face here when I swing through.. the last couple almost got me killed."

Her ears gave a familiar ring of pain from the memory. Both times she was here last lead her to trouble. The first was when Tamashii's assistant sent her to the establishment where he was hiding with Sycha.. and her fight with Bishop developed from her rage. The second time was the child that sent her to Hell's Stride and her chase from the agents that wanted her information on Tamashii. Her tail gave a flick of annoyance at the trouble she seemed to cause herself before the dull ache in her chest reminded her of why she was here. She rose a brow at him, looking him over from head to toe with a nod of approval. His comment about her taking care of herself seemed to go right over her head though, making her frown as she looked at herself. That familiar twist in her gut hit and she shook her head, shrugging off his comment.

"I just woke up from a deep sleep myself.. but speaking of almost getting me killed... what brings you here?"

OC ➣ Translation to her tattoo: Caccianli i ciel per non esser men belli,
                                                  né lo profondo inferno li riceve,
                                                  ch'alcuna gloria i rei avrebber d'elli.
                                                  Translate: Heaven, to keep its beauty,
                                                  cast them out, but even Hell itself would not receive them
                                                  for fear the wicked there might glory over them.

Dangerous Businessman

PK Lady Sonia Renegade

He continued puffing on the herb as he listened to her. Once he smoked it down into a roach, he snuffed the cherry out. Only to toss the roach in his mouth and swallow it whole. Removing his flask from his pocket he took a grand swig of the vodka within, washing down the cotton mouth for some amount of time anyway. As he pocketed the flask again, he would answer her question.

"I got sum' unfinished business wit' Sam. But e'ry time I come thru', ain't nobody here."

H
e mentioned without touching any details of his visit. Not that he had something to hide, he just learned not to tell people too many things without being asked. It could prove a big mistake in many places. One he could no longer afford. Routinely, he lit up a fresh cigarette, taking a reassuring drag and inhaling before he continued speaking, exhaling the smoke in the process.

"I was now on m' way outta' her', then I ran int' you."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces