Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden eyes hidden by a strip of cloth peer out into the darkness. They see not the physical but the spiritual. The shinobi is highlighted in iridescent white. A sign of life-force ever-burning, but soon to be snuffed out.

Arthus grips the leather-bound handle of his large bearded axe in anticipation. His left hand is a cestus, a scintillation of black and red energy coming from it. He takes a moment to plan his attack, then begins to approach from behind. As he runs, he uses his left hand to smear a golden dust along the blade of his axe--generating an electrical current that buzzes and thrums ominously.

Should his approach go uninterrupted, he will swing his axe diagonally left-to-right at the shinboi's collarbone.
Hearing footsteps behind him, Clash turned around by spinning to the left. He blocked an axe swing using the edge of his sword. Then, entering close quarters, he ran at his adversary, attempting to impale him with a steel spike sticking out of the armor protecting his left shoulder.
The Ethereal Reaper

Sparks shower the area as steel meets steel. Clash is lucky that contact between their weapons is brief, less he be electrocuted by the enchanted axe. Arthus hoists his blade up to his shoulder and prepares to swing down again, but Clash decides to bring the fight to him with a shoulder charge. Arthus braces himself for impact, priming his right hand with potent dark magics.

A snarl appears on his face and he feels the force of the spike against his breastplate, the rhythmic clang echoing against the patter of rain and a rumble of thunder. Luckily his body armor is reinforced against spiked weapons, since Arthus is a close-range spell-blade. It would leave a dent, but not much more.

Having come so close into combat, Clash opens his unprotected left side to a second downward axe stroke to his neck. Footwork and balance on rain-slicked ground would be much harder than on solid footing, so avoiding the second swing would be tricky. Arthus hadn't come to fight this opponent, he was fulfilling a duty to shed blood.
Using an enchanted glove on his left hand made of solid ice, Clash blocked an axe swing aimed at the left side of his neck with a fist. A little ice chipped off the knuckle area of the glove, flying at his adversary's face in the form of jagged frozen crystals, but for the most part it remained intact.

Lifting his right leg up, Clash threw a straight push kick at his adversary's belly area with the flat of a black sabaton, attempting to create a little space between he and his opponent so he could use his sword.

Gaian

{ Samuel "The Mountain" Tyson }

{~So I set out, across that way...
...to strike them down, to make them pay...

...to change their ways, their evil ways...

...But I can't hide, and I won't hide....my Evil ways...~}

User Image
{X}-{ Samuel Tyson
{X}-{ The Grounds
{X}-{ Watching the fight

He stood in silence among the rain and thunderous roar of the storm. The Devil of the Mountain, the owner of the Rock Fist Guild stood silent high atop the cliff edge above the steel doors to the guild, his pale eyes looking down upon the two men below in the grass field fighting. It had been many months since combat had graced this place, he had long be absent due to other affairs but he had finally returned home. What a joyous sight to see that while gone young-ling still came here to test their mettle and push their bodies.

As the rain battered his long black pea-coat he simply turned the collar up and watched the two young men with interest.

"S" "I have seen what the darkness hides.....you should all...run..."

Gaian

Evil Omens

The Ethereal Reaper

{{ Just a heads up guys, if you have not read the front page description please do so. Currently I assume both your characters are fighting outside in the large grass field in front of the cliff side where the Doors to the Guild reside. Note that while on the grounds of Rock Fist ANY AND ALL magical abilities, effects, enchantments, and spells are nullified. Please ensure you roleplay said circumstances correctly.

So that means if your characters start to summon magic of some kind they would watch in surprise as it simply faded and failed to work. OOC you know this now, IC both your characters respectively would or would not know that and learn by surprise. This means you are limited to down and dirty bloody brutal savage melee....have fun I'll be watching. smile }}
Samayou Tamashii

(( Does this nullification include the grass field? Or is this within the boundaries of the guild only?))

Gaian

Evil Omens
Samayou Tamashii

(( Does this nullification include the grass field? Or is this within the boundaries of the guild only?))

{{ The Grass Field, Guild, and the entire mountain valley around. All of it is part of the guild grounds so in basic as long as your in this thread. Rock Fist exists with in the realm of Gaia, in the mountains far north of Durem so if you made a post stating you were in Durem then magic can occur, but with in the valley of the guild, roughly a couple hundred square miles, then magic is nullified by the land itself. It is sacred ground after all. }}

Lonely Combatant

I awoke in a strange place. Last I remembered was talking to a stranger in an inn about a place to test and hone ones skills. Next I knew, I was waking up in this place. I was at the edge of a grass field, two people duelling fiercely, and giant metal doors looming above them. I reached for my magic instictively, and was shocked at the emptiness I felt in response. Somehow, I had no access to my magic. Fear blossomed in my heart for a moment before I reminded myself I was a highly skilled fighter, capable of much more than a few fancy spells. My lifetime was much longer than other lifeforms too, so my experience often out weighed the skill of those I fought. My equipment was all in place, but it's natural spellwork was subdued, almost hibernating. It was then I felt the breeze upon my face, and utter shock hit me to the core. My mask was gone. I gapped amd gasped for a moment, moving my jaw around, unsure. Finally accepting it, I tried to speak. A weak croak left my throat, then a gasping breath before I managed to form my first word in hundreds of years.... "He .... Hello?" I could barely hear myself, so I doubted the others heard me over their duel. I gasped and tried again, with much more success. "Hello? I'm sorry to interrupt, but where are we?" I asked as I approached. There was another man watching from high above, I noticed, and so I turned to address him. "I assume you're in charge?" I yelled to the man. The duelists seems preoccupied, and I didn't want to test my skills without magic just yet. I wondered if my new found voice carried high enough to reach him atop the cliff. I began to glance around for a way to ascend, or to enter, though I stood still, waiting for a response.
Masked Mystery

Seeing a man he fought before, Pinocchio approached him shirtlessly, holding a claymore in his right hand. "Hello, compadre. I would like to duel you again. Are you up to the challenge?"

Gaian

{ Samuel "The Mountain" Tyson }

{~So I set out, across that way...
...to strike them down, to make them pay...

...to change their ways, their evil ways...

...But I can't hide, and I won't hide....my Evil ways...~}

User Image
{X}-{ Samuel Tyson
{X}-{ The Grounds
{X}-{ Tending to the field

Gentle sun slipped through the clouds high above and bathed portions of the mountain retreat in light. The wind danced across the field ever so lightly, making the knee high grass flow like a sea of green. Spring was coming to the Rock Fist Guild and its owner had returned to tend to its needs. Many of the staff and all those who once called it home had left but the Master of the Mountain home remained. The Devil of the Mountain stood in the middle of the field in work boots, gray cargo pants and a black top tank. His hands gripping the handlebars of a classic push mower as he trimmed the grass field near the entrance. The massive steel doors wide open to let fresh air flow into the guild built into the cliff side.

The prime time of the guild had come and gone, what had once been a bustling ground of combat and competition was now nothing more then a quite retreat for the owner. An era of young individuals seeking power and glory had passed and perhaps a new era of students would come...or perhaps not. Perhaps for the rest of time the Rock Fist Guild would sit silently here in the far northern wilderness outside of Durem, or perhaps it was but a lull before new students came seeking his wisdom and training. Regardless he would always remain, wiping some sweat from his brow as he began to push the mower and continued trimming the grass.

"S" "I have seen what the darkness hides.....you should all...run..."

Familiar Poster

((It's nuts to come back like a decade later and see this is still alive))
Zalgo

(( Hello my friend. ))

Familiar Poster

Der Ruhm
Zalgo

(( Hello my friend. ))

((Just being friendly or is this my old friend? Demi? Blood Luel? ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff