Welcome to Gaia! ::

Zalgo
((Just being friendly or is this my old friend? Demi? Blood Luel?

(( Who? ))

Familiar Poster

Der Ruhm
Zalgo
((Just being friendly or is this my old friend? Demi? Blood Luel?

(( Who? ))

((Pardon me, I had a wild memory recall about Gaia after having been away for almost a decade. The original creator/OP of this thread I believe is an old internet-friend that was previously known as Demi or Luel-something. I have waaaay old memories; the guy got me into GunZ international back in the day, turned me onto some interesting music, etc. Happen to know if the guy is still around?))
Zalgo
((Pardon me, I had a wild memory recall about Gaia after having been away for almost a decade. The original creator/OP of this thread I believe is an old internet-friend that was previously known as Demi or Luel-something. I have waaaay old memories; the guy got me into GunZ international back in the day, turned me onto some interesting music, etc. Happen to know if the guy is still around?))

(( I am not sure. I am the player of Clash. ))

Dangerous Prophet

(( How long has it been??))

Familiar Poster

Samuel Tyson

((Half a decade give or take.))
*A gust of wind blows and nostalgia passes once more*
Zalgo
Samuel Tyson

((Half a decade give or take.))

(( Could you mean Demi Retlah, the player of a Loki? Haunted the FFA for a while? Went by Orannus The Destroyer and played a Casshern?

I am the original creator of the Warmakers Guild in November 2004, which Samayou Tamashii, the creator of this thread, got onto after he beat me in a T2 duel in Commerce.

I remember you quite well, Zalgo, you and Tsuruchi Hiro, Doji Kurohito’s friend, of the Mantis Clan. You attacked the Warmakers Guild and killed my younger cousin and best friend, Knight. That was way-y-y-y back, when boy Clash went by “Kiddick” and wore the signature titanium knee and elbow pads a la something out of Mad Max the Road Warrior.

There’s a link to the WM guild in my signature if anybody ever gets nostalgic and wants to repay the old castle or crater a visit.

It’s still there . . .

. . . in case anybody ever wondered. ))

Genius

.:~ It lives ... ~:.

Familiar Poster

I wouldn't go so far as to say "lives"
Zalgo

(( What inspired your avatar? It’s so cool. ))
Zalgo

(Oh dang! This is the only thread that has some life in my list of subs. This is Dyne/Demi/Etc. Totally wish I got a glimpse into everyone’s lives from the old FFA days!)
Vitamin Jon
(Oh dang! This is the only thread that has some life in my list of subs. This is Dyne/Demi/Etc. Totally wish I got a glimpse into everyone’s lives from the old FFA days!)

(( Oh, wow! Demi Retlah! Long time no see! You could always subscribe to the Warmakers Guild, which you once belonged to, thread linked to in my signature. But, how you been? ))
(Oh I won’t be getting back into roleplaying anytime soon. I do log in once in awhile and take a gander at what’s become of Gaia. I appreciate the offer I’ll probably lurk and do some reading though!

I’m 31 years old now so that’s weird. I’m a cop in Saint Louis and a reservist in the Air Force, I actually got on to see if a fellow named Han was back on this, he was in the Air Force back in the day, always wondered how he turned out.

I recall throughly enjoying your combat in the FFA forums, good to see you’ve got plenty of spark left! Hope time has been kind to you.)

Familiar Poster

Vitamin Jon
Zalgo

Yo! That's sick, glad to see you've still got a pulse, breh. I remember you getting me into playing GunZ The Duel waaaaaay back in the day and introducing me to Combichrist and sparking my initial love for industrial music. Good times, good times.

I ended up following through on joining the Army but even that seems like a lifetime ago. These days I'm out in the midwest working with gas compression which is dreadfully boring but keeps food on the table for sure. I'm into all kinds of hobbies now a days and trying to improve the community around me.

Newbie Noob

.:~ It kinda lives? ~:.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas