Welcome to Gaia! ::

Onirama's Love Of My Life

Desirable Rogue

"xxxxxxxxxx My honored brethren, We come Together, xx to unite as One.

Against those that are,xxDamnedxxWe show no xxMercyxxfor we havexxNonexxxxxxxxxx

Our xx Enemyxx shall Fallxx as xx we xx Apprise

To claim our fatexxnow and foreverXXwe'll be xx together inxxLove xx And inxxhate

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
✖ ▬ ✖ ▬ ✖ ▬ ✖ ▬ ✖ ▬ ✖ ▬ ✖ ▬ ✖ ▬ ✖ ▬ ✖ ▬ ✖ ▬ ✖ ▬ ✖ ▬ ✖ ▬ ✖

It was as he expected Rayne had no idea of this meeting or of its importance, it looked like her husband was once more keeping secrets from her. When the door opened revealing the four strange being with in their home and the ship was mentioned Rayne looked to her husband. “ Remus.” She stated in a bit of a scolding tone, not liking the fact he had withheld information from her that he had been meeting with the creatures who occupied the ship that was not attacking Alaias. What surprised her though was the gull the child had, first off he was a child, and yet he spoke to Remus with such disrespect, something Rayne normally did not tolerate, she was about to grab her weapons when she noticed Remus’s lack of anger for it. He had left that king of behavior pass, something he would never do, these people must have been very important. With great reluctance she let go of ebony and took her place sitting on the edge of Remus’s desk as she always did.

xx✖ ▬ ✖ ▬ ✖ ▬ ✖ ▬ ✖ ▬ ✖ ▬ ✖ ▬ ✖ ▬ ✖ ▬ ✖ ▬ ✖ ▬ ✖ ▬ ✖ ▬ ✖ ▬ ✖
    User Image User Image

"They will see. We'll fight until eternity.
    Come with me. We'll stand and fight together.
    Through our strength we'll make a better day
    Tomorrow we.

"Shall Never Surrender "

Dapper Smoker

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
My Enemies rise and look to the skies
They Pray I will never appear
The Light has no meaning
Awake me I'm dreaming
They live in a castle of fear.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
My speech
Others' speech
X
X
X

As my sword is my soul
Then let all who stand before me know
I bring a storm and Magic wind
The Kingdom of the Kings

His power reaching its limits at this abilities current level, he quickly noticed his assualt had slowed but not stopped the assualt, and he was running low on choices, panamz devios mind working quickly as he tunred inverted and his body became silent, frozen in the air as his eyes closed.

'Ludvayne' 'Panamz...what are you doin, we need to stop them' ' they cannot be stpopped like this, you know that, we are wasteing our energy and time' 'i wont let them defeat us like this, our kingdom, our people NEED US!, PANAMZ!, fight you coward' 'my master, silence yourself, i did not come here to argue, simply offer you an alternative route' 'this sounds ominous, what is it you are planning mage' 'release me, unleash my power and i will end this battle, i ask only that you hand full control to me for this battle' ludvayne had never handed control of himself over to any of his persona, as only one could take it, and that was his inner child lyly, to give full control to panamz he would be unable to stop him or restrain his powers, he had always liked panamz, but never trusted that persona, he was to cold and calculating, to silent, always seemed to be planninbg something, but he had no choice now 'have your control, end this battle, but do not harm my people' 'i swear, we will not be harmed' 'thats not what i said' 'the deal is made, now step aside'

Panamz eyes shot open as an intense red light shot fourth, blinding any who looked apon it as it faded, his long white hair ghoin rigid as it exploded into flames, his full power unleashed as he took full control of ludvaynes body" finaly, FREEDOM!" looking to the ships he began to luaph meniacly as he shot straite up into the sky as a fiery shockwave unleahsed from him and shot outwards into the slave army, setting them ablaze as they were thrown through the air.

Soaring high above the ships and through the clouds before he stopped, panamz cold white eys looked down through the night sky at the glow of battle behind, spreading his arms wide as his mask split open and fiery poured like water from his mouth, his words echoing ghostly from his mouth

Fire! Fire! Ferocious fire!
You restless wall of flame.
Fire! Fire! Roaring higher!
Your fury to never tame

You show no mercy – no regard:
A writhing army uncontrolled.
At least you don’t discriminate,
Selecting to exterminate:
All dealt with equal pain untold

as his voice echoed out the skies high above began to tremble as a fiery light began to glown in the darkness, his voice continueing even still.

Your fury to never tame.

In time of drought you run amok –
An open chimney of the land.
Prefer to scorch than suffocate:
In blinding zeal, incinerate
To blackened vista now unmanned

as he spoke small fiery metoers began to rain dwon from the sky, gorwing ever larger in size as the siloutte of a thousand moons shone through the glow above, an intesne flame engulfing his entire body as it exploded outwards, summoning every last inch of his immense power as he continued his demonic chant.

Your fury to never tame.

Destruction be your only goal
For you to vent your jealous wrath
On gentle life with caring soul
And human victims to console:
As you are none, but psychopath.

his words finding a slower end as the sky above began to fill with massive meteroric boulders, levitating in the thin air as his fire conected into them and burned them ever bright, holding his ahnds back as his eyes hone open wider almost insane as he luaphed hystericaly

Your fury to never tame.

So there it is – you are but flame:
Reacting gases to adorn –
With orange flicks of flailing arms,
You’re flaunting your demonic charms!
Now leave us for bereaved to mourn.

pointing both hands forward as he screamed the rest at the top of his lungs, unleashing the violent storm of metoers down apon the earth below, undescriminating of their target, ships, buildings, civilians, slaves, soldiers wingly, demonic or angelic, his spell had no target, but the simplicity to destroy all before him in the all consumeing fires of hell

Your fury to never tame.

So many lives to claim.

throwing his head back as he luaphed through a hoarse voice, reveling in his new found freedom as his meterotic storm grew ever stronger, raining hell down apon the earth.

Crack the Earth, Gods of Thunder
Man and beast will be torn asunder
Into the Fight I own the right
To be the King of kings

Dapper Smoker

krutalinity
User Image
User Image
Demon...in the...Fight
"there is only one god, and his name is death, and there is only one thing we say to death, not today. "

I am a king of kings
My empire is vast and strong
lords fear my very name
nobles lay praise apon my boot
for i am.
Strideing from war to war.
slaying thousands with words.
Rasing seas and mountains.
a slave to the wishes.
of two little girls.
what do we say, to the god of death?

Remus knew this could not be easy for rayne to take, and that when all was done he would have hell to pay for keeping this from her, even if it was meant as a surprize, he had kept it for he did not wish her to try and change his mind, he did not know how she would take such a move, even with her newfound power and guile, he could never tell what she would do, and if her past would come back to sway her future.

Right you are Lord Celso, let us" he said sitting down calmly as he lit up a cigar, watching the fire as clien spoke" my queen does not generaly agree with my way of engageing new foes, her confidence in our fleet and power withstanding, i prefer to cover my bases, i had tried once before to make this deal with your nemesis Lezure, he was a very dissagreeable sort" he said sipping his tea as remus nodded, he already knew the story, but wouldent ruin this princess story" so i was astounded to say the least when his files became yours and i was contacted by one i had never even heard of, but witnessing now what powers and influence you seem to hold, you will make a fine replacement for that puppet demon" he said setting his tea aside as he pulled a paper from his cloak and handed it to remus" the conditions or our armistice" he said allowing remus to look them over, they had discussed this before, but to see it cleared and written was a comfert and blessing so neither of them would be surprized by the other.

Reading the paper remus was rather glad, even with what it asked of him in resturn" my lord, you are most generous" he said setting the paper down as he looked to clien, the young prince nodding" then if you agree" he said standing as he grabbed the paper and tossed it i the fire" let us never mention it again, from this day fourth you and your family, extended, shale be safe from our chains, in return you will use your influence to feed us information, and misinform our enemies, if necisary to also carry out what deeds we require of you" remus nodded as he took cliens hand" i agree with all conditions, from this day fourth, The Vachal family will do everything it can to ensure your conquest of gintana my lord" with the deal done clien nodded as he pulled his hood on" thank you for allowing me into your home, and for the tea" he said bowing lightly to them both as he left, his three men quickly behind them, remus sitting once more in his chair as he wwatched the fire, even if he had made this happen, it was still alot for him to take in, he had just effectively stabbed every soul in gintana square in the back, and forced thjem all into a future of servitude and death...yet a smile hid in the corner of his mouth, no matter what he had done, his families desire and his own was ever closer this day becuase of it.

We are Vachal, born of neither nobility or servitude, we are shadows, and dance with gods, we are vachal, and you will remember our names.

Desirable Rogue

♠ ♦ ♥ ♣How dare you address me so informally...
If you wish to keep your life, fall to your knees and bow...●●●

User Image

♠ ♦ ♥ ♣ I am Queen Sibella Celso
You will call me your Majesty.●●●

User Image
“ Your majesty! We have an energy reading that’s off the charts!” Called one of the people from the bridge as he tried desperately to get everything sorted out. “What!” Called out the queen as she stood form her throne. “Who dares!?” “ it’s that fire mage your majesty, the one who was attacking the slaves out posting his powers had just extended beyond what we thought anyone would have.” The queen growled as she walked to the windows sure enough she could see from her place the fire mage. He was winding up a very strong attack, a growl escaped her, they could not lose this, they had come to this place for a reason and they would have what they came for. “Your majesty, we have it! We have the relic!” Called the voice of a female who ran into the room, looking rather excited, she bowed low as she was meant to while speaking. “Our men have successfully retrieved the relic.” The anger that was showing from the queen quickly diminished and was replaced once more by her normal pleased demeanor. “ Good.” With that she looked to the people piloting the ship. “ Single the soldier to pull out, and set the ships into intangible cloaking, I do not want us to be detected, we have what we came for.” She said sitting back down. “ Yes your highness!” called out in unision.

A loud horn sounded, causing all winglies to stop their assault and start pulling back as quickly as possible so as not to be killed by Ludvaynes attack, as the royal ship disappeared, Ludvaynes attack just barely missing it. Other ships on the other hand smaller ones like Raider ships, were not so lucky some of them were not fast enough to disappear and were hit with the meteors causing them to crash to the grown and explode, while others disappeared like the Royal ship.

♠ ♦ ♥ ♣I m D o n e...
Now get out of my sight.●●●

You think you can beat us winglies....... now you are mine.

Invisible Gekko

8,275 Points
  • Torii Attendant 100
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image
⋗⋗⋗-"Theirs no stopping the tide, so why do you go against it?"-⋖⋖⋖

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMordred||User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mordred continued on his bloody rampage, oblivious to all that was going on that didn't involve his mission to slaughter. He had long forgone the scythes on his arms and started to use large, claymore like blades he made from his hands. By now he was covered in the blood of the defenders and was pushing through. A angle tried to stab him from behind but his blade was blocked by one that sprouted from his back and he quickly spun around and cut the fool down.

He still did not understand it. Why did they fight back, why suffer when they could live. He had voiced this question to many a dying man only to get looks of confusion and hatred as answers. He just couldn't understand these people but he did not care. All that mattered to him was to please his masters and perhaps earn a better spot in his life. With that thought in mind he stabbed straight through an enemy while another slashed at his arm. He felt mild pain but looked over and watched as the acid in his blood melted through the offenders weapon. The swiped his injured arm and the man and acidic blood splashed on his face, making the man let out a bloodcurdling scream that frighten many of the defenders as they looked at Mordred in fear as he watch is heightened regeneration kick in and the would sew itself shut. It was then when he heard the call to retreat and spun around, his job here was finished and he took off in the direction of the Winglies slave ship, cutting down any defender that got in his way.

User Image||Valderxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image
-" There is no way to ecape fate."-

User Image

Desirable Rogue

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Were other men Blindly follow the Truth.
When other men are limited by Morality or Law. Remember,
Nothing is True,Everything is Permitted
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
User Image
Lex had managed to secure a couple of captives, one a captain, one a slave soldier and a last one a normal wingly soldier. They had just finished getting them secured when everything seemed to be getting a bit too warm for comfort, looking up he saw it, his brother was completely out of control and form it looked like this as not going to be pretty. “Pull out! Move it!” he called his men nodding grabbing the captives and taking off as fast as they could. Lex was going to go along with him when he Remembered Lux, The kid was on a killing spree, and need to be stopped or he was going to die. Taking off as fast as he could while his brother gathered energy Lex went after Lux. Luckily Lex had copied Taliens teleportation abilities earlier that night, just in case it was needed. “ Come on kid we need to go!” he called out when he found the boy slaughtering people. As he reached out to grab hold of Lux and Telaport them the hell out of there.

"Revelation."

User ImageUser Image

Dapper Smoker

When the first of the meteors began to hit the ground below, small, no larger then marbles, thoradin was the first of the three commanders to look to the skips above and notice the fiery glow through the night clouds, he had no idea what was happening but he knew it could not be good, especialy with their king no longer in his sight, looking back to tremor he sounded the retreate from the square and back to edge.

By the time the kings army had regouped in the square, the sky was afire with meterors, enemy ships cuapht in the barrage were sent explodeing into the city below as the undescriminating assualt from above grew only more feirce and threatened to end the lives of every sould within the city limits; Only with the aid of the Royal guard and their Pyrotic abilities was the army allowed to escape the city, sustaining massive losses not only from the battle, but saddly from thie rown kings assualt and the city as it crumbled down apon them on their retreat; with the army outside of the city, and the enemy fleet disapeared into the night, they watched with horror as the city was desimated by the rain of fiery death from above; by the time the assualt had ended, the city had bien reduced to rubbel and ash, any left trapped within the city had little to no hope of haveing survived; and with the assualt ended, the form of panamz came crashing back into the city as he reverted into his original state, over exerted and out cold, he returned to earth.

Desirable Rogue

Against those that are,xxDamnedxxWe show no xxMercyxxfor we havexxNonexxxxxxxxxx

To claim our fatexxnow and foreverXXwe'll be xx together inxxLove xx And inxxhate

User Image

Rayne watched quietly form her spot as the meeting went on between this Celso kid and her husband, she did not know what the agreement was but from what she heard it was about their family, quietly as the two talked Rayne slipped Ebony from her holster. When the meeting was finally over and the four had left with a glare she aimed the gun right at her husband and fired, she was angry, it was all too clear. “You do not keep information like that from me, not when it’s about our family.” She growled pulling the trigger once more. It was one thing to keep information from her about meetings, but it was another thing when it involved her family, that would not stand.
    User Image User Image

Tomorrow we.

"Shall Never Surrender "
User ImageUser Image
~Lux~

Current light level is [ low ] so my mental state is [insane]

User Image
User Image

The sun is my strength and my hope

and has burned a scar onto my soul

Lux couldn't help but laugh as he cut through the wingless ranks, making his way closer and closer to their center of operations, or at least where he assumed it was. He was having a great time, feeling giddy happy that he could finally kill in mass again. However, his jubilation was cut short by a growing fire in the sky.

Lux looked up to see the sky becoming increasingly bright. The effect was double fold as his sanity started to return, but most of all it brought a sinking fear into his heart. " Oh crap..." He muttered as he watched meteors come raining down onto him. He figured that a being of immense power was calling down an insanely powerful storm onto the wingless. However, this being obviously didn't know that Lux was in the middle of the wingless operations. Lux began teleporting and leaping for his life, dodging meteor after meteor. " I hate this damn city!" he screamed at the top of his lungs as he dodged shrapnel, dyeing wingless, and meteors.

Lux, the paragon of ambiguity.

User Image

I am currently: Watching Lex
My allegiance is: Darkheart
Mood: Apathetic

In the fell clutch of circumstance
I have not winced nor cried aloud.
Under the bludgeonings of chance
My head is bloody, but unbowed.

The hand that controls my destiny is currently: Persona references make me happy

Dapper Smoker

User Image
User Image
Demon...in the...Fight
"there is only one god, and his name is death, and there is only one thing we say to death, not today. "

I am a king of kings
My empire is vast and strong
lords fear my very name
nobles lay praise apon my boot
for i am.
Strideing from war to war.
slaying thousands with words.
Rasing seas and mountains.
a slave to the wishes.
of two little girls.
what do we say, to the god of death?

Grunting liughtly when the first bullet struck his chest, he knew she was not goin to be happy about this, but even so, he was to distracted to be coneceredn over his injured suite, when a second shot hit him and knocked him over ss the chair doulbled back onto the floor; rubbing his injured limnbs as he pulled the bullets free from his shoulder and chest, tossing them aside, his flesh mending itself as he lazily rolled from the chair and ushed hismelf up, ignoreing his suite once more, luckily black was not so easily stained by blood, and the holes could be easily mended"i dideant wish to worry you before it was time" he said trying to get out of more aggressive pain, bullets did not cause much pain on their own, but enouph of them, or more creative assualts could threaten to cuase more harm to his cloths and pian to his body" im sorry frouline" he said looking up to her as he fixed his hair..

We are Vachal, born of neither nobility or servitude, we are shadows, and dance with gods, we are vachal, and you will remember our names.

Desirable Rogue

User Image[][]Come into my dream...[][]
XXXXXX[][]It's you and me i´ve seen...[][]
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[][]You and me could fly...[][]

User Image_______________________
XXXXX[][]And the ocean shined so bright...[][]

User Image

User Image
Kiya watched in horror as not only did the battle rage on, but even her own father started assaulting everyone and everything within the city. Her father would never do such a thing, he couldn’t have been in his right mind, he cared for his people but this… this was too much. It didn’t even seem to make a difference the enemy flag ship the royal ship had retreated, along with a huge number of the army itself. Her father just laid waste to this place for no reasons what so ever. Looking up to the sky she could see the falling form of her father from the heavens. “ Daddy!” She called out taking off quickly, using her holy fire to expecelerate her flying. True she was only sixteen and her father was too large for her to actually carry, but she was determined to catch him even by if it was by his clothing.

Managing to catch up to her father’s falling form she let herself drop wrapping her arms around him and holding him close to her. “ I got you Daddy.” She looked down to the world as it came speed at them quickly. Taking a deep breath she once more summoned her holy fire, the flames busting out over her wings as she spread them open as wide as she could. Her wing caught the air allowing her to stop their decent, but as she leveled out the sudden change in weight shifting, she felt her father slip in her grasp. Making her lose a bit of altitude she yipped at almost losing him but managed to keep her grasp by digging her nails into his clothing. As quickly and as carefully as she could she descended from the sky and into the forest laying her father gently on the grass away from the devastation, so that when he awoke, he wouldn’t see what had happened. “Daddy, Daddy, can you hear me?” She asked gently shaking him.

"Come into my dream." User Image

Desirable Rogue

Cpt Poppinfresh

((um, I had Lex go after him and try to take hold of him so that he could telapor them both of them out of there, jsut to let you know, if you didn;t see it. I had Lex try and save him))

Desirable Rogue

User Image

“ Don’t you frouline me.” She stated once more pulling the trigger. “This is my family as well Remus, and nothing goes on about them without my knowledge.” She said pulling the trigger once more; she was firing slowly to give him time to heal up before she fired again. It wasn’t that he kept the meeting a secret for her, it was the fact it was about their family that made her angry, Rayne had raised the children and carried them, Vincent and Kyrie she raised for five years alone. “I am the mother of these children and your wife and I deserve to know what it going on when it comes to this family.” She said firing one last time, but she kept Ebony raised just in case she wished to fire on him again.
    User Image User Image

Tomorrow we.

"Shall Never Surrender "

Desirable Rogue

♠ ♦ ♥ ♣How dare you address me so informally...
If you wish to keep your life, fall to your knees and bow...●●●

User Image

♠ ♦ ♥ ♣ I am Queen Sibella Celso
You will call me your Majesty.●●●

User Image
Within the royal ship as they hovered through the skies complete invisible and undetectable by the Gintanians, while they looked for a suitable place to land and set up base, The Queen had taken to looking over the new slaves her men had managed to retrieve. There standing in front of her was a large assortment of men women and children all of whom needed to be assigned new jobs. “ Mordred.” She said looking to one of her most loyal slaves.” Com here.

♠ ♦ ♥ ♣I m D o n e...
Now get out of my sight.●●●

You think you can beat us winglies....... now you are mine.

Yuiitsu no ningen

(( here you go!))

Invisible Gekko

8,275 Points
  • Torii Attendant 100
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image
⋗⋗⋗-"Theirs no stopping the tide, so why do you go against it?"-⋖⋖⋖

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMordred||User Image

Mordred knew he was lucky, he had managed to get on the ship right as it was taking off. He knew had he been just a little too late they would not have stopped for him. He was only a tool not a soldier. Now his dull lifeless eyes stared ahead as he stood in perfect attention in the troop inspection lineup as his queen inspected the captives. He smelled faintly of blood and there where several holes in his clothing that showed off his chest, back, and arms where he was cut and his blood had touched the clothing and where he had to sprout blades to fend off attacks. He had not been able to fix them yet.

It was with mild surprised that he heard the call of his Queen and master but that did not show on his face. Doing his best to look presentable in his ripped and frayed clothes he steeped forward to her and knelt low. "Yes your Majesty. What would you have this lowly slave do." His voice reflected his eyes as it was cold and low in submission.

User Image||Valderxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image
-" There is no way to ecape fate."-

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers