Welcome to Gaia! ::

Turtle On A Treadmill

Lady Ouija

User Image
K I L O H A U N A * N A K I L* S P E A R

This is a girl with no history....
Welcome to mystery......

"I assure you...you have never met a soul eater like me....sir..." she teased, cracking her neck and facing Tsubaki. She gave a warm smile, flipping her long hair behind her back. "Oh dear, it's mere child's play. You know I would never truly harm one of our....guests." She murmured the last part, glancing over at the male vampire. "What use would that be to me any way. I get no pleasure from killing if there is no soul involved."

She paused, blinking curiously. "Upstairs, hmm?" she whispered, then gave a whistle. "It would be nice if he could..." she paused, a light blush on her cheeks, "help me with my cravings....he is a spirit after all, and it's the closest thing i'll get to a soul around here."

Trash Garbage

User Image
                      XXXXXXXXXXXXXXI нєαя |v ፀ i ር є ѕ| ιη тнє αιя. . .
                      I нєαя тнєм LӨЦD αη∂ ©ⓛⓔⓐⓡ. . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
                      XXXXXтнєy'rє тєℓℓιηg ME тσ ℓιѕtєη. . .
                      ωнιѕρєяs ιη му єαя. . .XXXXXXXXXXXXX
                      ṉ.ø.τ.h.ï.ṉ.ģ ¢αη { ς ⊕ m p α r ε
                      . . .}XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
                      I JUST ⓦⓐⓝⓣ TO LIƧƬΣП!!
Kekkyu Kekkyu Kekkyu Kekkyu Kekkyu Kekkyu Kekkyu Kekkyu Kekkyu Kekkyu Kekkyu Kekkyu Kekkyu

Єυяια Ƨtяø Яєgєηвσgєη & Ʌllчn Míchαєlís Ðσutríєvє

Allyn turned his attention to Hanbei and just nodded, following after him blindly. Seemed Euria pouted but remembered something about the girls wanting clothes or something. ’Well that works for me~’ she thought setting things on the counter. . .did people like eggs? Didn’t matter she started making them anyway. Her hands started moving in the bowl as she whipped up the eggs. She was going to make the BEST EGGS ever or so she thought. . .then she had a better idea. FRENCH TOAST! The eggs weren’t fully abandoned but they had other things added to them. Then came the woman with an entire loaf of bread as she turned on the stove top. ”Does everyone like French toast?” she asked while adjusting her glasses.

Allyn was silently behind Hanbei as he went up the stairs. Since he wasn’t one to talk to anyone other than Euria, it was a tad bit awkward that he wasn’t attached to her hip as always. Allyn’s mind was still set on the fact Euria was out of his sights, as he felt himself to be Euria’s protector though she REALLY didn’t need such a thing. Was she stronger than him, in a short burst yes, but her abilities wore her down if they were overused, so in a way Allyn was stronger than her. ’Damn it.’ he thought sniffing the air. He smelled a funk so familiar. . .a vampire, for some reason this wanted him to rush back down stairs and try to protect Euria but that wasn’t the case.

KekkyureallylikespotatoesKekkyureallylikespotatoesKekkyureallylikespotatoesKekkyureallylikespotatoesKekkyureallylikespotatoes
Location :: Allyn: Stairs //Euria kitchen | With :: PEOPLE | Mood :: Allyn: Terrible // Euria: HAPPY | Musical Accompaniment :: Just Touched By You | Clothing :: Euria // Allyn

Malevolent Treasure

K e k k y u

User Image
H A N B E I

Mood: awkward.
With: Allyn
I am: A spirit
OOC: Morning~

His body began to pick up more people enter the forest, garden and manor. If he had a heart it would have sunk by now. Wondering the halls of the first first of bedrooms, his thoughts went back towards Allyn, Not a word was said between them. damn this is awkward Hanbei sighed feeling a slight hint of worry come over the man that was with him. Was it being alone with a man and not being at Euria's side bothering him? Or was there someone located in the building that he smelt. "uh~ is there something wrong?" The spirit couldn't help but ask, looking back at him as he still held the woman's purse.

Malevolent Treasure

Hot Rain-Thunder

Lady Ouija

User Image
D I M I T R I

Mood: Mischievous
With: Others?
I am: A vampire
OOC:

The vampire stood there, looking into the kitchen at the new woman now speaking. There wasn't much of a male dominance around and yet this Hanbei kept all these women under control? "A reason for staying isn't a question? good" His voice sung almost causing a laugh of enjoyment escape. He continue to listen to both the women before him. The others just minding their own business. not much...happening He sighed, with his grip tighten around his cane. "Cravings are ...cravings, and yet you wish for the host to stop them for you? A man of honour wouldn't do such a thing, dead or alive" Turning on his heels, Dimitri began to walk into the kitchen. He might as well show himself around, none of the women about where being much of an help.
                            His nose began to pick up,what seemed to be human food. Another woman was cooking, happily it seems. "French toast... tasty" A growl escaped. The vampire had no taste buds for human food, it all tasted like ash whenever he ate it. "What do all you women do for fun?......"

Lonely Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
Turtle On A Treadmill

User Image

Mayrin

Mayrin watched as the two men left the kitchen, then Euria started making eggs witch suddenly switched to french toast. Just like what Euria i when she first met her mayrin started jumping up and down " yes, I love french toast she " said smiling " do you mind if I help Euria? " she said already washing her hands with soap in the sink. Then suddenly she felt a trance that she always new... a vampire, the trance got closer to the kitchen and when he spoke it starteld her her eye's narrowed to look at him her red eyes gleaming most people would mistake her as a vampire her self if it wasn't for the ears and tail, her eyes so red, her teeth sharp, and pale skin.

When the man asked what they did for fun she froze in her place " nothing really I just got here..." she said taking a pan out of the cabnit then set it on the stove.[
/align]
User Image
K I L O H A U N A * N A K I L* S P E A R

This is a girl with no history....
Welcome to mystery......

"Why that little..." she grumbled, her nails digging into her palms due to her clenched fists. Her beautiful gray eyes narrowed to a deadly glare and her body gave of the faintest black glow. Slowly, her eyes became darker and darker. Who does he think he is....like a blood sucker can actually take me on....does he mistake me for a fool?

She huffed, the necklace around her neck beginning to glow. She glanced down at it, subconsciously backed herself in a corner, seeming quite...scared. She placed her hand over the glowing orb and made her way upstairs. However, Kilohauna wasn't one put past eavesdropping. She ran her back against the rail of the stairway and sat on the step. Calm yourself....now is not a time to unleash anything...

She closed her eyes, taking a deep breath. She began fiddling with the orb around her neck, watching as the light dimmed down slowly.

Trash Garbage

User Image
                      XXXXXXXXXXXXXXI нєαя |v ፀ i ር є ѕ| ιη тнє αιя. . .
                      I нєαя тнєм LӨЦD αη∂ ©ⓛⓔⓐⓡ. . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
                      XXXXXтнєy'rє тєℓℓιηg ME тσ ℓιѕtєη. . .
                      ωнιѕρєяs ιη му єαя. . .XXXXXXXXXXXXX
                      ṉ.ø.τ.h.ï.ṉ.ģ ¢αη { ς ⊕ m p α r ε
                      . . .}XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
                      I JUST ⓦⓐⓝⓣ TO LIƧƬΣП!!
Kekkyu Kekkyu Kekkyu Kekkyu Kekkyu Kekkyu Kekkyu Kekkyu Kekkyu Kekkyu Kekkyu Kekkyu Kekkyu

Єυяια Ƨtяø Яєgєηвσgєη & Ʌllчn Míchαєlís Ðσutríєvє

Allyn blinked when he heard Hanbei ask him a question. ”There is a nightwalker among the women downstairs.” he stated flatly FINALLY breaking his silence. Was he concerned about the night walker? Why yes, yes he was. He sighed but continued to walk with Hanbei all the same. ”but I am sure that they will be fine.”he replied back finally though he wasn’t too sure of that himself. He had no idea of Euria’s interactions with vampires alone. . .but he felt she would be just fine.

Euria was a bit distracted but her demeanor changed temporarily. . .She knew a vampire when she sensed one. She said nothing and continued to ignore him. When he asked what they did for fun, she said nothing and just went about her business. She wasn’t a fan of vampires, which was funny because her best friend was a demon. After a great amount of internal conflict she said something. ”Well I usually go out into the gardens and look around, there’s this really pretty view of the forest there and I recommend that. Aside from that I usually stay inside.” she explained cheerily. She wandered off into the dining room and set the plate of French toast down. . .since she really couldn’t make anything else. Other than eggs. She turned to Mayrin and smiled. "Um. . .YES! If you know how to make anything other than french toast. . .I seem to be unable to."

KekkyureallylikespotatoesKekkyureallylikespotatoesKekkyureallylikespotatoesKekkyureallylikespotatoesKekkyureallylikespotatoes
Location :: Allyn: Stairs //Euria kitchen | With :: PEOPLE | Mood :: Allyn: Terrible // Euria: HAPPY | Musical Accompaniment :: Scary Bolly Dub | Clothing :: Euria // Allyn
__-_-_-_
Lydia Nightingale
_-_-_-__

User Image

The spinning wheel goes round and round
so fast it lifts you from the ground
careful not to fall or loose your head
if you do not keep spinning your dead

Lydia giggled at the mess she was making. While the garden looked lovely and clean she was soaking wet and the bottom of her skirts were covered in mud. " Oppsies" She spun around a few times and tripped on one of her skirts and fell back words into a mud puddle. " Hehe messy mess ah what a lovely shade a café would look great on a new coat with a green trim. Oh or maybe a bright orange just to make if fun." Picking herself up she looked back at the manor and back at her dress. " OH cannot go in like this I musent I musent. Will get all the floors dirty and then they will be so mad they will chop my head off" giggling she picked up her skirts and trekked over to the lake" Must freshen up first. Oh a nice ball gown made of flower peddles. Oh next time my dears next time"
(( ninja ))

Malevolent Treasure

OOC: Sorry I have a slight headache, so posts from me.... might be a while.
(( no worries art takes time an a rested head is a good head))

Tipsy Vampire

Turtle On A Treadmill

User Image
tsubaki o shiro
tsu, the golden-eyed kitsune

Tsu's ears perked up as she sipped the rest of her tea. "I dabble in the art of tasseography."
The word dabble was an understatement. The Shiro family had mastered the art of fortune
telling and Tsubaki was actually rather good in the matter. "I could read your fortune if you like...
it would be interesting to see what the leaves have to say about someone like you." She really
didn't mean for that last part to sound insulting because her mind really was intrigued. A vampire
was an immortal like her...but unlike her, they once lived human and very mortal lives. A mortal
who was given the gift of immortality. To many, both human and other, it was seen as an abomination
but to Tsu...it only struck her curiosity.

[ooc; oh no! headaches suck. take some medicine? ;( I know the feeling I get terrible migraines ]
(( staying alive bump de bump yum_puddi ))

Malevolent Treasure

Xx- Insane x solias - xX

Hot Rain-Thunder

K e k k y u

sally_nightmare

Lady Ouija

l Yuu l

User Image
H A N B E I

With:
I am: A spirit
OOC: Posting both characters in one.

"A nightwalker?" Hanbei looked back towards the male, having a slight hue raise across his cheeks realising. "A vampire? I knew I felt something odd about that person" Stopping, the spirit unlocked one of the unused guest bedrooms, looking in seeing this any belongings had been left. It seems they were out of luck in this one. "My I ask how long you and Euira knew eachother?" He wanted to know more about each guest he had, and was starting with Allyn.

------------Dimitri------------

Sitting himself down at the table, hearing the words escape the soul eater's lips. He had his own curl up at her raging heart. Women are so easy to piss off His mind sung, looking ahead. The three women before him, answered his question quite clearly. The vampire nodded at each one of them. What a boring bunch of coconuts His mind sung, having that grin appear hard upon his lips. What could he do those boring females, although he hadn't meet the two males that roamed up stairs yet. Sitting there, his eyes scanned each one of them,his eyes catching the other that roamed outside. Three in the kitchen... one in the livingroom, another within her chambers... and the two most lucky men upstairs, this is an interesting house He began to think even more, not answering or speaking to the other around him. Dimitri was calculating a plan, A plan to have some fun.

Genius

6,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
Turtle On A Treadmill

Lady Ouija

kekkyu

Xx- Insane x solias - xX

__
H ι и α k ι - gI c h ι k o !__
[ __ ____ ________ _____________ ______________________ ]

Winged Demon.
      User Image

× × ×

Hinaki finished her drawing of the new guy and was pretty appeased with it. Though, she did draw the vampire pretty wacky and with a bit of humor with it. Standing up, she walked into the kitchen where she held the paper in both hands and walked up to Dimitri, without hesitation, she placed the drawing in his face. "Here! I should have made fire come out of your mouth..but..ya know." she shrugged, she honestly didn't know and turned around, "Euriaa~ I would like french toast as well. Hi, Tsubaki, and nee person ~ " she said towards Mayrin, not really seeing her around before. "I'll be back down to get it." she grinned and wanted to fly so badly, but kept her wings in. She then started running up the stairs and into her room. She then grabbed her bag and started rummaging through it for something.

[[ OOC: cx sorry _ Edited. My bad, Mayrin DX. ]

Where at? :: My room
    With..? :: Mayrin Euria, Tsubaki, and Dimitri
    Thoughts.. :: ; A; Hungryyyy..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items