solias12

K e k k y u

User Image
H A N B E I

Mood: ...
With: Euria + Allyn + New comers
I am: A spirit
OOC: I think I will add~ Keiji >:3

Smiling still, watching all of the girls enter the kitchen. But soon seeing the look in Euria's eyes as she dances around the kitchen. Hanbei turned towards Allyn, stopping him from entering at the rainbow head's request. "I don't think the guest would like it if they have a male in there at the moment, we need to find them some clothes so we can dry their current ones" His white orbs looked deep into Allyn, wanting to know more about this other male. Yes the spirit enjoyed being around the other sex, but he never really had much of the man company.
                            "We need to search all bedrooms to find if there any of the old guests have left their clothes...hopefully there is some about" He smiled before heading up the stairwell to the first floor.

Malevolent Treasure

User Image
D I M I T R I

Mood: Mischievous
With: No body
I am: A vampire
OOC: Screw it.. a new guy

Looking like he was from the 17th century or even older. Dressed in a smart suit, hair of two different colors. The man strolled strongly up the winding path into a tree filled forest. What was he? what was his goal? no body really knew.But as he took a step into the green a smirk appeared highly on his lips, eyes fixed infront of him as he flipped a cane in his hand as he walked. "Time to see what I can cause here" His lips purred as he continued to make his way over twigs and broken down branches. Before he was finally standing infront of this grand manor; eyeing up it's brick work. "It sure looks like home" He laughed, as he entered the building without any worry of who was there.

Genius

6,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
Turtle On A Treadmill

__
H ι и α k ι - I c h ι k o !__
[ __ ____ ________ _____________ ______________________ ]

Winged Demon.
      User Image

× × ×

Hinaki hummed a little and then sighed as she was bent down, looking at the flowers. She picked one and smelled it a little. The demon sighed again as she felt nothing going on. She's been at the mansion for a short while now and nothing was really happening. Standing up, she looked around and noticed a dark haired guy walking up to the doors. His clothes looked old, but kept neat. Just like.. "Adam..?" she asked to herself. Her best friend died years ago and this guy looked exactly like him. Without thinking about it, she started running and after she was close enough, she jumped and grabbed onto the guy as if he was giving her a piggy back ride. "Adam!" she said happily and looked around to see his face. Realizing it wasn't him, she blushed and spoke, "A-Ah...sorry...I thought you were.." she said, not realizing she was still on his back.

[[ OOC: Am I doing this right? First time joining a walk-in. cx ]]

Where at? :: Front on the mansion, at the doors
    With..? :: A guy (who may be angry)
    Thoughts.. :: I thought it was him...

Malevolent Treasure

l Yuu l

User Image
D I M I T R I

With: A woman
OOC: Yea you're doing it right smile and sorry for not much.. brain is a little fried from gaming.

Before he could even step into the darkness of the building, a voice echoed into his ears. Then a sudden heavy appeared upon his back, causing him to bend forward at the force. Turning his head he noticed it was a woman,with a beautiful face and sweet voice. A chuckle couldn't help be released from his curling lips. "It is quite alright... but please get off me" His voice deepened with his accent from Russia but it also lowered with hint of a warning.

Genius

6,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
Turtle On A Treadmill

__

Winged Demon.
      User Image

× × ×

Hinaki looked at hm confusingly but realized what he meant. "Oh! Sorry!" she hopped off of him and bowed a little bit. She then realized his voice wasn't the same as Adam either. 'Ugh..forget about him...' she thought and laughed nervously. "Sorry again. I'm Hinaki Ichiko. Pleased to meet ya!" She said and stared at him for a while. "Hmm. you look sort of like a demon of some sort...or vampire. I can't figure out which one." she said and nodded, "Oh! come in, come in. The others are inside.~" she said and headed inside. "Hey guys! New person here!" she said excitedly. She then saw Hanbei and waved at him and everyone.

[[ OOC: Hahah, I understand what you mean x3 ]]
    Where at? :: main entrance
    With..? :: A guy (& the others
    Thoughts.. :: New people~

Malevolent Treasure

l Yuu l

User Image
D I M I T R I

With: A woman
OOC: I am going to leave Hanbei's post until the others have posted x3

Finally the weight was gone from his back as he stood up tall, looking down at her. "You are forgiven..." He spoke more, hearing her words, just wanting to push her aside and find the one he was looking for in the first place. "Dimitri... pleasure" Soon she had asked him about his race, causing an eyebrow to raise from on his face. Another chuckle escaped him, moving his lips into a growl, revealing his two large canines. "Is that enough information for you?" He spoke, following her inside of the manor. "Others" Dimitri's eyes moved from her, scanning the area before him. interesting.
User Image
K I L O H A U N A * N A K I L* S P E A R

This is a girl with no history....
Welcome to mystery......

Life, believe it or not, was lonely for poor Kilohuana. She came from a world and time much different than any other creature. She fed off of humans, but she was no vampire. She fed off the souls of the living, and could control many ways. She was a temptress of the sorts, but a sweetheart to the core.

It was hard to feed off a substitute when you survived of souls, so she found herself having to wander graves for fresh ones. It was rough, but it was life. She sat in a tree, swinging her legs when she voices. "Dimitri?" she whispered, her lips pursed. Dimitri was an interesting one for her. She found nothing more intriguing than that vampire, and she could figure out whether it was hunger...or lust...

He entered the manner with a girl she had not paid too much attention to before. With a sigh, she began to whistle a soft tune, letting it drift the through the breeze, hoping to attract any wandering souls.

[[ooc//: Hello guys ^_^ ]]

Genius

6,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
Turtle On A Treadmill

__

Winged Demon.
      User Image

× × ×

Looking back, Hinaki saw his teeth and smiled. A pink aura seem to follow around her and she spoke, "Vampire. You all seem to have that sort of appeal." She said and looked towards Allyn, Euria and a girl she really haven't seen before going along with Hanbei. She then sat down in one of the chairs and saw a piece of paper and pencil. Quickly snatching it up, she started drawing. Hinaki was known for her drawings and if she lived a normal life, she would be considered as an artist. Preferably the manga type. The demon then looked up and wondered what was this guys reason for being here. She wouldn't ask though..

[[ OOC: c: alrighty ! I'm on my phone atm. Excuse the no color~ ^_^ ]]
    Where at? :: main entrance
    With..? :: Everyone
    Thoughts.. :: 'I really need new ideas...'~

Malevolent Treasure

Hot Rain-Thunder

l Yuu l

User Image
D I M I T R I

With: Other?
OOC: Hello ^ u ^

Dimitri stood there at the doorway. There was three within the what seemed to be the kitchen; female. Two males leaving to go up the stairs, and that one that was before him left for the kitchen. A puff of air escaped his lips. "huh?" His voice whispered like air as he turned his head towards the still open front door. He had heard his name being carried on the wind. Sound one knew him? Curiousity entered his made, as his eyes scanned the area outside.
                            There he caught her, sitting in one of the trees, the grin bearing on his lips. His eyes connected with her as he slammed the front door shut. Taunting this woman, wondering what she would do.
                            "So a guest is going to stand here and do nothing... " He laughed, still standing by the door.

Tipsy Vampire

User Image
tsubaki o shiro
tsu, the golden-eyed kitsune

Tsubaki lingered in the garden away from the guests. The manor seems unusually...active...today.
The demon preferred to stay away from the dramatics and to herself unless she was feeling curious~
which she was not. Her slender hands plucked a rose from it's bed of thorns and lifted it to her face
to take in the intoxicating aroma. If Tsu had a choice to live outdoors in raw nature and earth she
would...but her certain circumstances didn't allow that.

Her inner curiosity slowly started getting the best of her...more and more people seemed to be
making their way to the master's mansion. Was he throwing a party that she was not aware of?
Tsu tucked the rose behind her ear and slowly crept into the house blending in the with shadows
and going seemingly noticed.

She watched quietly from the corner at the congregation in the kitchen with a dull and bored
expression painted on her face. Some faces were familiar and others were definitely new. The
mixture of scents and auras from the guests was enough to scrunch up Tsu's sensitive nose.

[ ooc; hello n.n <3 ]
User Image

Welcome to mystery......

She arched a curious brow at his actions, her rosy lips curving up into the slightest smirk. "Is he...toying with me?" she whispered, pulling her hair to one side and running her fingers through it. "What an interesting blood sucker...."

She suspended herself from the tree by her legs, hanging upside down. Just as the door slammed shut, her smirk grew. She flipped out of the tree, landing on the ground with perfect poise. Though she spent most of her time attempting to find a way to feed without feeding on her housemates, she was well accustomed to the manor. She opened the door, letting it shut behind her. "Forgive me for intruding...." she stated, leaning against the wall. She looked over at the vampire, giving him a smirk and a slight seductive glare. She then pursed her lips and looked away. "Have any of you seen Hanbei? I could use his assistance...."

Malevolent Treasure

Hot Rain-Thunder

Lady Ouija

User Image
D I M I T R I

With: Others?
OOC: Hello! "Oh great, another idiot. Maybe the shelter was the best option." Translation (by google <3) I can do one more post then that is it.. I got to go to hospital tomorrow EARLY ! -dies-.

The vampire's eyes turned towards another door,another woman it seems. He could see her, although she stayed within the shadows. But his attention disappeared from her, onto another. The one from the tree had entered the building behind him. It seems like his taunt had worked. "О великий, другой идиот. Может быть, убежище было лучшим вариантом." He spoke in his original tongue, not even looking at her. She hadn't spoken to him, but ask for a male going by the name of Hanbei. The owner... perhaps.. He thought to himself, kneeling on his cane. His eyes scanning infront of him, counting. Two males, six females... very interesting, I wonder who has who The old vampire couldn't help but let out a sly laugh from his throat.
Turtle On A Treadmill

Lady Ouija

User Image

Welcome to mystery......

She bit her lip, playfully scowling at the male. She stepped to him, placing her index finger in the middle of his chest and gently pressing him against the nearest wall. The tattoo that grazed around her arm gave off the slightest glow, that tattoo being the mark of a soul eater. "You forget how long my kind has been alive...your native tongue is wind to my ears." she whispered, trailing her index finger along his cheek. "You may have no soul, Vampire, but I can still rip you apart..." she teased him, of course that being her nature.

She licked her lips, his aroma quite pleasing to her. "If I were you i'd watch myself around me. I mean, how often are a soul eater and a blood sucker in the same place at the same time." she joked, clearly, as they had been around each other before. She stood on the tips of her toes, gently tucking his hair behind his ear and whispering, "Your scent teases me still..."

She then parted from him. If he was to toy with her then she would toy back. Her eyes narrowed, glancing over at the shadows, her lips forming in the shape of an 'o'. "Ah! Tsubaki, dear! Have you seen that precious little spirit?" she asked, placing her hands on her hips.

[[ooc//: Well oh poo! Haha why the hospital, though? Is everything okay? Ah! And hello to you over there too *waves obnoxiously* ]]

Malevolent Treasure

Hot Rain-Thunder

Lady Ouija

User Image
D I M I T R I

With: Others?
OOC: I got to have physio on my leg and hip x3... night~

Dimitri looked down at her as she gently caused him back into the nearest wall; there was no emotion upon his face as he watched and listened to the woman's words, taking in everything she spoke of. Feeling her finger now trail his cheek then behind his ear, his eyes followed her's as she whispered into his ear. A grin only appeared over his lips. And yet nothing escaped them, until she turned his back upon him.
                            Removing his body from the wall, he gotten closer to her as she spoke to the other. He removed one of his white gloves, swapping the cane to the other. The now bare hand made it's way towards her neck, holding it fully within his grasp. The vampire's head stood above her's. "You may try and rip me apart Ma'am... but I know for a fact you wont even lay a finger on me when you....try" Dimitri bent to her level, his head sinking towards her ears. "A eater of souls doesn't bother me... I might even killed a few in the past, and I will not hesitate to do it again. But there are too many eyes upon my back, forbidding one as I to do so" Standing up straight once again and removing his hand. Dimitri took a step back, replacing the glove and once again swapping the cane.
                            "Now... This is a home for anyone, is it not?" his face once again shown nothing, eyes looking up the stairwell,unfocused, uncaring.

Tipsy Vampire

Turtle On A Treadmill

Hot Rain-Thunder

User Image
tsubaki o shiro
tsu, the golden-eyed kitsune

Whilst the two others fought Tsu did her best to not eavesdrop or get into that strange quarrel.
There was a weird tension that she wanted to avoid. The kitsune had already readied herself a cup
of tea when Kilohauna addressed her. She took a sip of the hot liquid and took a moment to ponder.

"You are looking for Hanbei? Correct?" Tsu closed her golden eyes and tuned into her surroundings.
Hanbei's scent was close but not to close...it seemed to come from above her. "I believe he is
upstairs."

Her eyes cut from the female to male. "Yes, if you need to reside here...whatever reason may be...
you are welcome too." She gave a warm smile. "Kilohauna, this man is a guest...it is considered
rude to suggest you would rip him apart." Her smile stayed plastered on her face. She knew the
soul eater had a temper on her...she couldn't detect whether it was an actual threat or flirtation.
Tsu couldn't read those types of emotions well.

[ooc; hope everything goes okay at the hospital! night! ]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces