Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Smoker

User Imagex
Dante

x

Dante turned to see the black haired girl and blinked.

"Oh, no doll, I haven't seen one of those in centuries. Then again, we're not really supposed to, I guess? Haha.."

While some time ago she had tried to prove to some people that witches didn't cackle, she was proving them right the whole day today.

"She's a vampire, doll."

Jacki Frost

Aikimi Mizuha

(( Out of Cookies: Yeahh x) I think humans are great in these cases; we can be surprised at all the nonsense the writers are coming up with. :p ))

Dapper Cat

User Image
User Image
                                      Ian rested under a tree quietly, waiting out the rain patiently. Time passed in seconds for it, but it remained still as a rock, its arms wrapped around its knees, and its hair dripping with water. As it turned out, phasing through a rain was inconvenient as could be and left it all but soaked and even though it was immune to disease and other such things it was susceptible to the cold, and being soaking wet didn't help keep one's temperature up. Resting there, its eyes glowed softly, its gaze all but lifeless as it waited patiently. That was until something hit his shoulder. Blinking, it stopped counting the seconds and turned to the culprit expecting an animal. Turning he found another humanoid being, mid apology. Moving back in an erratic crab walk, it made its way to its feet and retreated further into forest, its gaze locked onto her. Considering its options, it had no intention of phasing through the rain, and doing it repeatedly would probably attract the attention of the thing which had thrown it about earlier. So it just wanted to keep to itself until it stopped raining and could leave. On that note, it didn't exactly like the feeling of rain, so running through it wasn't an option it would readily consider as it turned it's gaze from the other.
                                      User Image

( I'm tired and I just fell out of my seat. XD I'm done for the night once I post for Kekkyu [ if I even manage to get that far ] )

Gracious Fatcat

8,500 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
◆◆◆

♬ Demons - Imagine Dragons ♬

User Image
==================================
☾Thoughts: Dark Elf. That makes myself more cool!☾Location: Front of Mansion☾Company: 2 ladies☾OOC: Oh man, it rained? LOL Crap. I should read more

✫♫✫

tab tab ● ► She stared at the young lady in front her with sympathetic eyes. "Where is she now? and, Hi, my name is Felicity Von Abadeer! Nice to meet you!", she said as she raised her hand in an awkward way to try and not have the sunlight hit her hand. Another young lady walks up to her. Felicity glances at her and reacts to her comments. "A dark elf? Hahahaha. I wish! Those suckers are rich to the bone! I'm poor as a --uh, I'm just really poor. Or middle class, I just don't have a house, which I guess makes me poor and homeless. Ahem. Hi, I'm Felicity Von Abadeer the amazing Dark Elf Vampire!"said the vampire pondering if she should introduce herself as a dark elf from now on. ◄ ●

✫♫✫

◆◆◆

Valkyriia

Aikimi Mizuha

Dangerous Businesswoman

4,090 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Location :: The Porch | With :: Miss Red-Head & A Vampire | Mood :: Tired, Bewildered, and Cautious | Music :: N/A | Weaponry :: A black stick.

"...Oh a vampire.", Shion started at first, mostly because it made sense. Dark elves as far as she knew didn't like venturing out of their caves. Even though she was really going by videogame lore knowledge and...well whatever BS she read when she was bored back in high school--she had a feeling at this rate there might have been more truth to it than she originally believed. This being a vampire made so much more sense considering---WAIT WHOAH WHAT?!

"A vampire?!", she'd echo with a quick shift of her head to better face the direction of Miss Red-Head full on. That was obviously enough for her to drop out of her comfortable, and relaxed stance. She wasn't in any kind of stance to fight---but she had her black staff ready to smack someone if they got too close. This was really only notable because her grip tightened on it as if it were supposed to make a difference in a worse case scenario. That and she'd at least have an easier time hauling a** if she had both knees bent.

Luckily something in the back of her head told her to chill out---probably that secondary caution glance she gave the dark skinned vampire woman. That and so far the lady seemed less interested in sucking her blood and more interested in fantasizing about being rich. Not that she could blame her---being rich seemed wonderful in a lot of ways.

For example...If she were rich she'd probably not be here, covered in mud, debris, and whatever remaining black gook that she had been drenched in from the pond...

*Shuffle.*

Once calmed Shion went ahead and started taking off her bomber jacket. At the moment she didn't really think too much of her drenched white T-shirt. It wasn't as if she had anything to be ashamed of anyway, she figured. But if someone was looking for shelter she wouldn't just hinder them and not do anything for them. So she flicked out her jacket once it was off and let it fall over the vampire so that it could protect her from the sun's rays---whatever amount of it was able to shine down on them.

"S'not perfect...but its better than frying."

"...Wait...What? Centuries?"

Valkyriia

Jacki Frost

Lonely Smoker

User Imagex
Dante

x

The red head actually laughed at the new comer's peppy response to the girl behind her, although she was taken a back by the comment. She'd met dark elves? Maybe I'm way out of the loop these days? She thought to herself.

And that's obviously right, now, isn't it? How many years have you lived like hermit now? A hundred? A hundred and fifteen? You didn't even have a cell phone til a few years ago. Haven't even tried the whole computer thing even. The red head groaned mentally. Her inner monologue was getting some teeth lately.

Then the dark haired girl was going through the motions again (it was quite amusing, really) but then offered her jacket to Felicity. Humans being nice? She'd really been off for a long time now.

Dante turned to Felicity and shook her hand, firm, but quickly, "She's out and about I'm sure," She her smile was a bit envious, "Haven't heard about her in decades though."

"I'm Dante," she added, almost as an after thought. They were all wanderers. Well, at least most of them now. She almost forgot she needed introduction. Which reminded her of the girl behind yet again. She turned slightly, as to not be rude to Felicity in front of her, and asked, "I haven't asked for your name, haven't I? I'm pretty rude these days, sorry."

This is when she noticed she stood in the middle of them. Funny. She'd been protecting the kid all this time. Hah. Now she was off her rockers. Stupid sub-conscious doing stuff for her un-noticed.

Then she registered that last part.

"Oh, right. I'm pretty old--" Dante said, chuckling, "What's yer name doll?"

Jacki Frost

Aikimi Mizuha

(( Out of Cookies: Yeah, its pouring, really, and most of us are muddy and weary. I was cut up just a few posts back too, now I'm just bruised and old. I used to be eighteen a few pages back. xD ))

Gracious Fatcat

8,500 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
◆◆◆

User Image
☾Thoughts: Oh man, is that a witch? THAT'S A WITCH. That's rad!☾Location: Front of Mansion☾Company: Red headed girl and a witch☾OOC: Is it still raining? or...?

✫♫✫

tab tab ● ► Felicity stares at the witch's staff. "You're a witch aren't you? That's so cool! Can you make me a potion of some sort so I can stop having this stupid vampire-in-the-sun curse off of me? I'd rather sparkle like that fairy Edward than-- no, never mind. No I don't I'd rather die. Ahem, Can you make me a potion or a spell where I won't get burned by sunlight, but won't sparkle? I don't want to look like a dark vampire tinkerbell. ", she requested the witch as she put her hands together in a begging position. She pulls a vampy puppy dog look as she begs for a potion that can finally let her go outside in the sun without halfway dying doing so. ◄ ●

✫♫✫

◆◆◆

Aikimi Mizuha

Dapper Cat

User Image
User Image
I don't care what anyone else says, because you are my angel.

Alex could still, while retaining his little credit as a man, admit that he'd almost shat himself when she pointed her Gatling of a weapon at him and was surprised he hadn't been swiss cheesed in the process. Perhaps in that way could die with the slightest amount of dignity, but this girl, was she going to let him just kill her? The question irritated him as much as he was sure his presence irritated her and looking at her face gave him nothing as she was as skilled as he was when it came to hiding her thoughts. Luckily enough, shortly after lowering his own weapon hers went back to their cumbersome hand-like forms. It was at that point where he found himself shaking slightly. Never in his days had he been close to dying so pointlessly. At least now, if he died at all, he could do it to protect her. She then made her way past him explaining her prior intentions. It wasn't the best thing to do in his opinion, wandering blindly, but he wasn't in much of a position to protest. He still managed to keep the fear hidden throughout the whole fiasco, so maybe he'd scored some points with his honey. Turning, he followed after her, placing the pistol in the holster lazily as he no longer had any reason to hide the fact he was armed. Not did he only have one pistol, but on the other side he had another. He was actually packing about 6 weapons on his person at that time, all hidden, though easily found if he was to be frisked.

Following behind her closely he grinned at their circumstances. For someone who had always be thrown about as if he was useless, he held a wealth of information he was sure she wanted to get at considering her expressions. Even still, he knew everything about her. All of her exploits after having been picked up, he'd gotten the whole folder when he'd been assigned as her guardian. At the time, his father had indeed made a crack about her being his type, but he never put to much thought into it till it was much too late. He'd ended up falling for her and betraying the organization, not that he cared. He had come to terms with the fact that he would have the tear the organization his father had created with his own sweat and blood down precisely at the moment he was disowned. Something like family wasn't something he'd let get in the way of what he wanted. Watching the midget curiously, he tapped her on the head after having walked for some time. While he was sure she'd picked up the sounds too, before him even, he still motioned in the direction and it wasn't long before they came to the source. Almost, reflexively he stopped her at the edge of the foilage. "Would you be against waiting?" He asked, unsure about the house. He didn't expect her so respect his request but it was worth a try. From what he understood, nothing existed in these mountains, let alone a large congregation of people and what he would guess was the remains of a mansion. It honestly looked jacked up to him, though.

Even if you tell me not to, I'll fight this war with you.
                                                    User Image

K e k k y u

Gracious Fatcat

8,500 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
◆◆◆

User Image
☾Thoughts: Aw, these girls are so nice? WHO ARE THESE OTHER PEOPLE AROUND? Also, what's happening inside?☾Location: Front of the mansion☾Company: Witch and Red head☾OOC: Oh darn, I should've waited a bit longer to reply to both you guys.

✫♫✫

tab tab ● ► Felicity looks at Dante and Shion in a flattering manner. "I'm super old too. Though, I was in a lot of locations due to my poorness. I even visited Italy once. Now, they have some game called Assassins Creed. I wish that Ezio guy was real, I could've met him. That gorgeous human. mmmm... Ahem, That's good about your friend! I hope she's doing well! Thank you for the jacket also. and it's alright. Also, if I'm doing something that you think is rude, don't think too much about it. I'm more of a .... ditzy short attention span clutsy head.", she starts blabbering about irrelevant things as when she just remembers what she was about to ask. "What happened around here? Why is everyone all beaten up and why can't I go inside?", she asks in curiosity. ◄ ●

✫♫✫

◆◆◆

Valkyriia

Aikimi Mizuha

((okay i edited this thing like 100 times, be sure to read it again 4laugh btw I suck at this))

Dangerous Businesswoman

4,090 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Location :: The Porch | With :: Dante & A Vampire | Mood :: Tired and Confused | Music :: N/A | Weaponry :: A black stick.

"I...see.", Shion replied slowly to Dante's response," Well...hope I age that gracefully." She offered a joke---since there was ******** else she could think to say. At this point there just wasn't any helping any of it. Either she started taking things as they were or she started cracking---and at the moment she felt like she could be sane for a little while longer. She...offered a smile, and shrugged it all off...at the very least so far her first vampire and...whatever Dante was turned out to be pretty okay. So her blessings as they were could be tallied for the good side of the board.

"Ah...Anyway...My name's Shion.", after finally introducing herself she moved to aim a hand at Dante's direction. She was social enough to believe in handshakes at least---hopefully that wasn't something alien to these creatures she was surrounded by, otherwise they'd probably think she was asking for something she didn't want.

Like being accused of being a witch.

Upon hearing the vampire suddenly fly off on some happy tangent about how cool it was she was something she wasn't---provided she wasn't mistaken and the girl was raving at Dante---her expression became about as bland and flat as one could expect. Just what on earth caused this chick to think she was a witch? She wasn't exactly in her best cosplay outfit for the moment...Not exactly sure how to respond she simply looked to Dante with an exasperated look. By now the lady was already going '90 miles an hour on a whole new verbal highway.

"...Damn...", she started---but luckily stopped herself.

'I didn't think vampires came in this flavor.', she wound up thinking to herself, 'Ah well...At least she plays video games.'

"O-Oh...Right. Yeah. You're welcome---but I want it back when you're done with it, alright?", she'd state with obvious concern for her jacket. That was her only bomber jacket---her favorite. She didn't really think about what she did until after she did it too---so at this point she was hoping the vampire would at least leave it in one piece when she'd found herself a good place to rest.
Valkyriia

Jacki Frost

Gracious Fatcat

8,500 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
◆◆◆

User Image
☾Thoughts: Derp.☾Location: Front of mansion☾Company: Shion and Dante☾OOC: Alright, I'll try to do this without messing someone up as good as possible, if that makes sense.

✫♫✫

tab tab ● ► Felicity plays with the very fashionable bomber jacket. She looked at Shion, "Oh great Count Dracula! I haven't introduced myself to you! Hi! My name is Felicity Von Abadeer. The dark elf vampire.. girll.. ahem. yeah. So you're not a witch? or..". Felicity starts scratching her half shaved head in confusion. ◄ ●

✫♫✫

◆◆◆

Aikimi Mizuha

Valkyriia

Lonely Smoker

User Imagex
Dante

x

Dante looked down on the girl's--no, wait, she had a name now-- Shion's hand and, even though she was a human, she extended her hand too and shook hers firmly, just like she had Felicity's. It would be rude to not shake it properly anyways.

Dante was chuckling though, once again amused by Shion's actions. She was just that amusing to her. It was always nice to see the spark of surprise on people's faces-- You didn't really see that nowadays. She let go of her hand when she saw her exasperated face and decided to take up the conversation from here. She turned to Felicity and began her explanation,

"I'm actually not sure myself. Just a few minutes ago the forest around the house was crumbling down. Then someone jumped through the window and disappeared, like, literally, in the direction of the woods. After that a girl in armor shot right in and took out two people, a little girl and a guy who looked in pain. He's now sleeping though. I think."

She took a breath then continued, "But then this woman, over there," she pointed to the other side of the porch to a woman whose hands were shining, "Came out of the house with this other guy and began to do this Light thing, and the forest calmed down and the house stopped disappearing; but the thing is everyone was trying to get out so I'm guessing we shouldn't be in until everything calms down completely."

She shrugged and said, "Then you ran towards the house and here we are, a human, a witch, and a vampire."

She grinned at, probably, her only pop culture reference.

Jacki Frost

Aikimi Mizuha

(( Out of Cookies: I think that until someone says otherwise it will keep pouring. :p ))

Gracious Fatcat

8,500 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
◆◆◆

User Image
☾Thoughts: -insert thought. seriously there's nothing here.-☾Location: front of mansion☾Company: Shion and Dante☾OOC: I should go back to my cave now.

✫♫✫

tab tab ● ► Felicity stares at Dante with deep DEEP confusion. She took a minute to process what she had just heard. It doesn't matter. It's irrelevant now. She looked at both girls now. "So, do both of you guys have any powers? Special abilities? Anything? And a human eh? I guess the roles kind of switched, because I assumed that.. you know.. Dante was a human and Shion was a.. ahem.. witch... ..... when does dinner start?", Felicity said as she slowly stopped talking. She thought the more she talked the more unintelligent she sounds, but that didn't really bother her much. All she cares about now is, relaxing. She drops her bag of belongings on the porch and finds the nearest chair and sits on it. "Ughhh I'm tired! I'm sure we all had a long day! ◄ ●

✫♫✫

◆◆◆

Valkyriia

Aikimi Mizuha

Lonely Smoker

User Imagex
Dante

x

Dante's lips stretched into a smile as she heard the whole rant. She'd forgotten how fun it was to be among other living, sentient beings. She nodded her head and said, "Well, I'm a witch.. Been for almost 400 years. And I'm not sure this is that kind of place; I'm pretty sure we'll have to hunt, cookie."

She then turned to Shion and asked, "But as far as I'm concerned, you're human, right?"

Jacki Frost

Aikimi Mizuha

(( Out of Cookies: I was thinking of retiring too, actually.. I'm supposed to be up in the next 6 hours pfftt :p ))

Dangerous Businesswoman

4,090 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Location :: The Porch | With :: Dante & Felicity | Mood :: Tired | Music :: N/A | Weaponry :: Sesshou-Seki

"Oh...I get it. So you're the witch.", she'd state while looking at Dante---which at least to some degree made sense. She supposed people that dabbled in magic usually went for the whole immortality thing first---couldn't really blame 'em. The whole job description of witchcraft and wizardry sounded pretty nuts after Harry Potter---and everything Type-Moon had to offer certainly didn't assist that idea for her. Not to mention...that damn cackle---Shion of course had grown some small amount of respect for the woman in their small amount of time of knowing each other...but seriously. Could this woman's laugh get any more creepy?

Shrugging this off like most of the insane, would be-unreal crap she'd gone through today...Shion sighed and leaned against the solid wall of the mansion. She allowed her black cane-like staff to serve as a kind of 'sub-support' while she rested her muscles for a few. If anything..it seemed they could all agree on being tired, so she imagined she wasn't about to be frowned at for being lazy right now.

"Powers?", she echoed when she heard Felicity speak," ...Nah. I don't have anything like that..." These words somewhat left her hollow for a moment---because for her it was actually a hard question to answer. At the very least she was certain SHE wasn't anything special...but...

'Oh...Derp. She thought I was a witch because of Sesshou-Seki. Guess that's what I get for carrying this weird a** stick everywhere.', she thought to herself.

"100% human though...Nothing more and nothing less...", She nodded at Dante as she said this.

[ Rest well you two~.]

Lonely Smoker

User Imagex
Dante

x

Finally letting herself feel as tired as she really was, the red head leaned towards the nearest wall next to Shion and saw her duffel bag was not too far off to the side. At least its safe, I guess. She was hearing Shion while she began to braid her long red hair into something half decent, but gave up half way and put it back into its pony tail. She turned to look at her though, right at the end of Shion's response and (finally) her eyes fell upon that dark cane that she carried around. She blinked. It looked like something familiar. Hm.

"Hey, doll, what's that you have there?"

Aikimi Mizuha

(( Out of Cookies: Thanks~ And good night! (: ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff