Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Smoker

User Imagex
Dante

x

A morning person isn't really someone who greets the morning with a smile, but one that made mornings work for them.

The red head awoke, much like the revered cliché of vampires, raising her upper body slowly, hands to her chest, eyes closed. She didn't want to wake up. But she needed to. Her body was high maintenance at best. She sighed for what seemed a very long time, eyes still closed. She began to murmur then, a small prayer to Mother Moon. I am grateful for thy blessings, I am grateful for thy bounty. Divine Goddess I ask for thy wisdom...

She would murmur for a while before opening her eye, nice and slow, until the amber in her eyes shine with the morning light. She sighed again. She had been so comfortable.. The redhead then noticed abruptly that she was on a bed. The morning light was hitting her directly because there was a window on the wall behind her. It was halfway up, the short white drapes fluttering with the breeze. She then ventured to look around and saw her duffel bag and boots in the corner, her journal and sketch book on a small bedside table where an antique looking lamp was sitting, and her pouch of scrolls and her pouch for herbs were on top of a desk on the other side of the room, where a tall bookshelf stood, shabby and worn, not yet full with books.

The used chalk beside them made her look down at her body.

Would you look at that? She was young again. She proceeded to jump off bed and enjoy the wooden floor under her toes. She was also clean. Her long red hair was soft and glossy once again. And her tale-tell smell of lavender was back.

Oh.

Ohhh.

I remember now.

After the spirit was put up in his quarters she walked back in with the rest and took up a room. She didn't bother with bathing. She was going to perform a ritual anyways. And after that.. She probably sunk in the shadows and appeared in the shadows from this room, took a shower, and dropped dead on the bed.

The red head looked down at her state of nudity and shrugged, More or less.

So, of course, Dante proceeded to explore her room. She remembered looking at the desk and book shelf, but the closet she left alone. Hmm. There was clothes in there, I'm sure! And so she bounded towards it and opened the door. There wasn't much really. Apparently this had been a man's room? Hmm. Not that it mattered, she like button-ups anyways.

So she pulled up her own jean cut off shorts and her thigh boots but after finding her bra, she decided to pull out two thing from the closet. A white button up shirt that was a bit to big for her frame, left slightly unbuttoned and a navy blue waist coat. It had very pretty silver buttons. She left her long hair straight, as always and didn't bother with her bangs.

All in all, she looked pretty put up. Well, at least in comparison to how she got her, drenched in water, caked with mud, and a whole bloody mess. She smiled and decided to take down her sketchbook and start jotting down all of the things she wanted to research in this area.

She made her bed before leaving, and once she was out of her room she had her sketchbook, pencil, and charcoal in her hands. Dante wanted to go into the kitchen but didn't really remember where it was. So instead she looked around, found the nearest shadow, and put her head in.

She saw several rooms, through the shadows within them, but then before finding the kitchen she found a familiar face. She grinned and called out with her deep and crackly voice, "Shion? Doll? Can I come in?"

The voice would be coming from a shadow within Shion's room.

Hopefully that wouldn't creep her out that much.

Aikimi Mizuha

(( Out of Cookies: Afternoon fellas (: I know its long, but mostly, she woke up and got dressed. Hah! xD ))

Dangerous Businesswoman

4,090 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Location :: Random Bedroom | With :: No One | Mood :: Rested | Music :: N/A | Weaponry :: Sesshou-Seki

Shion at this point was in the process of latching on her bra and pulling on her white t-shirt from before. She had taken the necessary procedures to clean it, and dry it out...so it was as good as new, maybe a little too much so. Either way the cotton against her skin was a warm welcome in the chill of the room--even if it wasn't as if she had just finished running it through the dryer.

'Ah...Dryer warmed clothes...I miss that...', she thought to herself with a distant look of nostalgia. She shook her head of it however and started to go for her jeans---when she heard a voice in her room. The reason that was strange...was because it was Dante---asking if she could come in. A strange and slightly irritated look appeared on Shion's expression. A thin brow raised and an edge of sarcasm in her voice followed fluently.

"Why, Yes, Dante...Make yourself right at h--Eh?" Shion blinked after she found herself facing fully the direction she....thought she heard Dante's voice come from. She stared in the direction for a few seconds and slowly moved an unsure hand to brush back her raven strands. The hell..? She could have sworn...Surely she heard Dante behind her...Slowly coming to terms that apparently she heard wrong she...hesitantly went back to what she was doing. She slipped her dark blue denim jeans on and held them for only a second while her free hand went for her belt--which was sitting on the bed next to her.

"Dante?", she decidedly paused to call after who she thought she heard...

'Oh god...Don't tell me I'm losing my s**t already...'

Valkyriia

Gracious Fatcat

8,500 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
◆◆◆

♬ Demons - Imagine Dragons ♬

User Image
==================================
☾Thoughts: Is it morning already?☾Location: bedroom? I guess☾Company: The sun☾OOC: LOL thank you for making me less confused!

✫♫✫

tab tab ● ► Felicity lays on her bed as she stares at the window that she covered with 3 layers of curtains. The sun's rays can't touch her, but she can tell that it's the daytime. She gets out of bed and she walks towards her bookbag. She opens it and rearranges her clothes. She puts it up in the closet. She's hungry but it's sun out and she doesn't have anymore blood bags. "Maybe I can drink out of a human..". She cringed at the thought. She changes out of her pajamas and goes to the bathroom near her room to get prepped for the day. Then, she heads downstairs to the kitchen. She has on a fedora hat, a leather vest, ripped jeans, and Toms shoes. She opens the fridge to find some orange juice. "I guess this'll have to do for now" she thought as she takes a glass and pours the orange juice in. She walks around the mansion drinking the orange juice and dodging windows. ◄ ●

✫♫✫

◆◆◆

Lonely Smoker

User Imagex
Dante

x

Dante only heard the 'yes' in her statement and crossed the shadow that was Shion's bed and said, "Well, hello, how are you doll?"

Half her body was out of the shadow when she put her sketchbook out, then gripped the side of the floor to hoist herself up and jump out. It was a normal occurrence, really, to crawl out of beds. They were most of the shadows everywhere. She grinned when she saw Shion's bed and state of undress and the amber in her eyes seemed to dance in the sunlight coming form the windows.

Definietely a trick of the light.

"How'd you sleep?"

Aikimi Mizuha

Dangerous Businesswoman

4,090 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Location :: Random Bedroom | With :: Dante | Mood :: Rested | Music :: N/A | Weaponry :: Sesshou-Seki

Shion stared silently for a few seconds at what she was seeing. That girl from earlier---not necessarily Dante---or was it Dante? She didn't even know anymore--Either way whom she could presume was Dante had somehow used the shadows to enter her room. This at the very least explained the oddness of her request. Rather...it explained why Shion had found it odd. Had Dante not been inside of her room and was simply in some kind of 'shadow realm' or something?

Her brows knit together as her brain tried to make sense of it all without using what ever logic anime and video games had to offer...and it only ended in her brain hurting. That was what made her decide to just drop the entire thing and just greet the woman---since at this point she was at too much of a loss to hope to find any answer she'd like to all of this.

"Ah...Hey, Dante.", she'd state while slipping her pants on and soon threading her leather belt through them. While buckling them she stood to her full height and turned her attention toward Dante fully with a look that at least bluffed that she wasn't bothered. She admit at least inwardly that she was...but then she figured she was going to be bothered mentally about every single thing she was going to see in this mansion as long as she was here. (Or maybe even in this regioin the way things were going.) So...Along with that visual safeguard she reached out to take hold of Sesshou-Seki...which had been laying on her bed.

Leaning on it she offered a greeting smile and shrugged," Yeah...I slept great. What about you?"

Valkyriia

Popular Phantom

14,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Project RYOKO : Experiment #03
The Face Behind The Mask

User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Night had come and gone, leaving her alone in the forest and sleeping under some trees. She was not worried about being attacked since her armor protected her from most things, so she slept soundly. When she awoke, the painful protests of her stomach spurred her to stand and stretch, seeking out water to help ease the pain, if only a little. when she found the stream she had discovered before and crouched beside it. She then focused, the face plate on her helmet slowly pushing back, a grinding and popping came from her head as the bone shifted and moved, now under the rest of her helmet. she reached her hands down into the water and scooped up handfuls, drinking the water slowly. The cold water felt good as it slide down her throat and eased a bit of the pain in her stomach. Once she'd had her fill, the faceplate moved down once more, making the same sickening sounds as it had as it slid into place. After that, she stood and scanned the area, her helmet picking out the tracks of a rabbit and she started off after it slowly.

abcdefghijklmnoprstuvwxy

Lonely Smoker

User Imagex
Dante

x

Dante had been picking up her stuff: sketchbook, charcoal, and pencil, from the ground when Shion turned to her. She stood up with her stuff in her hands and said brightly, "Oh, I slept really well after the ritual..! Bein' 17 is waaaaay better than being 35!"

But the ritual didn't just make her younger, it made her 'power up' too, as well as cure the gashes and scratches and sickness she might ever have a priori. Her long hair was shinier and softer, the bruise that had been there before on her cheek wasn't there anymore and her hips didn't hurt either.
          It was like seeing a dolls straight out of box.

She chuckled as she stretched her free arm around as she said, "So, up for some breakfast? Before coming in I heard in another shadow that people were in the kitchen!"

Then she saw the black cane thing again.

Hmm.

Aikimi Mizuha

Dapper Genius

Tyler Mantiera III

When contrary winds blow across the sands
Their murmurs can be easily swayed
But when storms quicken one cannot placate
The howling of their murderous rages
Winged seraphim hold love's trembling hand
Beside our waiting graves
As war roars about out precious land
Seeking cause to subjugate

Tonight in Flames...
¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨

As the Incubus scanned the foot prints and sighed he noticed someone come into the room. Just as he opened his mouth to say something the being introduced himself. Taking his hand he shook it with a firm grip before parting his lips to speak. "Tyler Michael Mantiera..The third". he spoke before letting go of the beings hand.
As he turned around to continue cooking he opened his mouth to speak once more. "It a pleasure by the way...Oh! I'm making enough food for a small army so if you take a seat Ill have everything up for you". The male spoke calmly as he continued on his work.

Moving his free hand up to his face he ran his fingers through his long hair and huffed before yawning. "It is way to early for me". He admitted calmly before dropping it back to his side. "So how many others live here?"He asked turning to face the male.

´¯`•.•●•۰• ••.•´¯`•.•●•۰• ••.•´¯`•.•●•۰• ••.•´¯`•.•●•۰• ••.•´¯`•.•●•۰• ••.•´¯`

Out Of Control ⊱____⊰

Shy Otaku

12,600 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Noble Shade 100
                    User Image

Theme Song

It was dark out, the sky had an array of clouds, hardly no light shown. She was small, she glowed slightly with the some moon light that shown upon the land through the array of clouds. Looking upon the manor that rose above high in front of her. She was a small girl, like a doll, she was very fragile looking, holding her slender hands in front of her slender body. Tilting her head up to look at the manor even more, it was large, reflecting across her large eyes. Lightly letting a small smile across her face, Veela started her way towards the large doors of the manor.

"This seems a little scary, but hopefully I can get through it" she spoke softly, like a soft whisper across the wind. She pushed open the door, hearing some people speaking, it was much more beautiful inside then outside, it was nothing like she expected. Looking around the large center hallway, Veela was struck with awe. Feeling like an ant in a large home such as this. Walking more into the large center hall way, Veela kept her hands clasped together in front of her, neatly placed upon her body.

Looking around still, her soft colored hair clasping around her pale face. Her soft colored ribbon flowing within her short hair. Looking up at the ceiling, listening to the sounds that came from within the manor, the walls made the sounds echo to her small ears. Letting the soft smile that laid upon her soft face fade, she wasn't sure what to think of this place. She heard it from some of the townsfolk in the town she just came from that there was a manor, they said it could be haunted, so why did she come here? She's not good with scary things, haunted things, well anything that were really in the category of spooky. Unlike some what she has run into, she is a human, which makes things worst, she's a very skittish and jumpy girl, though she's about twenty years old, even if she doesn't look it, her height and how she acts throws people off, they treat her like she's a child. Honestly, it never really bothered her.

Sighing softly, Veela continued on her way into the manor, she was still shocked, but she could feel the fear creeping up her spine, into her fingertips, the small hairs on her arms and on the back of her neck standing up on its ends. It felt cold, though it didn't seem like this large manor didn't have a cooling system, and none of the doors or windows were open, is it just her imagination? Moving one of her hands up her other arm, grasping her slender arm in her slender hand, she could feel something was there, but what was it? What could make her feel so scared? Shaking her head softly, Veela looked down, her large green eyes gentle, some what lifeless though, from how scared she is.

OoC: >w< Whoo got my post in~
With: By herself
Feeling: Nervous || Bored || Scared
__-_-_-_
Lydia Nightingale
_-_-_-__

User Image

The spinning wheel goes round and round
so fast it lifts you from the ground
careful not to fall or loose your head
if you do not keep spinning your dead

Lydia crept through the front door and tiptoed toward the kitchen. It was a bit difficult to get there because of the weight of her skirts dragging her down and her inability to not get lost. After circling for what seemed hours but only a few minutes, she managed to make it to the dinning room. " Oh me oh my so close so close" She looked around the room to find the best way to the kitchen. Her locks of hair slithered toward the kitchen door dragging its hose behind it. At the door Lydia peaked in and quietly made her way into the kitchen. Whispering " now my rumbly tumbley tummy what yummy things do thee wish to consume"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff