8,500 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
◆◆◆

♬ Demons - Imagine Dragons ♬

User Image
==================================
☾Thoughts: This jacket looks great!☾Location: Outside of Mansion☾Company: Shio & Dante☾OOC: Good Morning! ~ @turtle; I'm sorry I can't fill you in, I don't even know what's going on! I just got here last page!

✫♫✫

tab tab ● ► Felicity looks around to stare at this new place. She goes over to get her bag and puts it over her shoulders. "Oh, human! Don't be scared about me. I don't drink human blood, rather, I drink animal blood or out of a blood bag, which is still human.. But I'm not hurting anyone! haha. Anyway, grab your stick and your long red ponytail, it's time to show me around!", said the cheery vampire. Strange as it is, vampires aren't usually happy or peppy. She was a different one. Anyway, she adjusts her combat boots and tie the laces again. It looked very nice with the bomber jacker she had received from Shion. Though, it is raining.((weather time.)) Her hair is completely soaked and it doesn't look as attractive as it would be dry, since her hair has tons of volume. ((Random subjects yay!)) Her outfit right now, consisted of a rock bad muscle tee, Shio's bomber jacker, ripped jeans, a black belt with a skull on the buckle, and her black military boots. You can definitely tell she's a rocker. Her mp3, that she got from one of her friends, just had indie rock, soft rock, and metal. She only had an mp3 and a phone she could barely pay off. Her phone only had 3 contacts. Her friend, Lucy, her brother that disappeared, Marshall, and a pizza place she usually goes to at night. She's thinking about all these random things. "Here I go again, thinking about random stuff.... Oh man, look at that black stick staff thing. Oh darn, I'm hungry" thought the vampire with the short attention span. She reached over her bag to get a blood bag. She takes the tube, and drinks out of it like a straw. "I should probably hunt for animals soon, this is my last bag of blood.", she thought to herself as she looks at the girls. ◄ ●

✫♫✫

◆◆◆

Valkyriia

Aikimi Mizuha

Lonely Smoker

x
Dante

x

Turtle On A Treadmill

(( Out of Cookies: Yo, Turtle. (: Catch up down below-- ))

Well, the last time you posted as Dimitri and Hanbei, you'd read about Kilohuana healing up the forest (which was also Hot Rain-Thunder's last post as her too); after that Eurla and Allyn (K e k k y u) ran out behind Ryoko (Oni Ignasha), the armored woman who "rescued" Hanbei and Maya (Ectisia) and pulled them out. As you know, Ian (Malphorus) jumped out and phased into the forest. My character, Dante and Shion (Aikimi Mizuha) have been on the porch, pretty much talking around what's happening since time is kind of stopped.

That's pretty much all from what I'm calling the "Main Timeline"-- After that, four characters started walking towards the mansion: Scarlet the Demi God (played by Hot Rain- Thunder), Alexander (Malphorus) and Syril (K e k k y u), and Felicity the Vampire (Jacki Frost); and two are somewhere around: Lydia (sally_nightmare) and Nasir (Hinokamii).

Syril and Alexander are currently hidden behind foliage looking at the house, Scarlet was walking towards it when she bumps, literally, into Ian, and Felicity reached the house, sicne UV rays were killing her skin.

And that's it, pretty much. I hope I didn't leave anything out.

Popular Phantom

14,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Project RYOKO : Experiment #03
The Face Behind The Mask

User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Everything seemed to be getting better, a woman seemed to be healing the trees and the man she had removed from the house was resting more easily. After that people went about talking, no long er worried or afraid and she turned, slowly making her way toward the forest again. No one had seemed to recognize her so she was not about to stay in the area. It seemed that coming here had helped her as much as just wondering around the forest. So she was going to go and see if she could find a deer or rabbit to hunt and eat. She could feel the gnawing pain in her stomach as it protested the lack of food. With this building still in shambles, and the rain still falling down around everyone, she decided it best to just leave. No one really noticed her now anyway, so there was no point in remaining there with these people who could take care of it all now. She was quite sure she did not belong here. None of them knew who she was, none of them could help her, that she knew of anyway. Perhaps the man who had been the cause of all of this, but he needed rest and she was not about to bother him while he was recovering. she knew that was not only rude, but it could be bad for him.

abcdefghijklmnoprstuvwxy

Malevolent Treasure

/OOC: I have no more lemons from life..
So Both Hanbei and Dimitri are being froze/locked in Hanbei's room until I get back my lemons!

Dapper Genius

[Well hello guys!]

Tyler Michael Mantiera III

When contrary winds blow across the sands
Their murmurs can be easily swayed
But when storms quicken one cannot placate
The howling of their murderous rages
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Winged seraphim hold love's trembling hand
Beside our waiting graves
As war roars about out precious land
Seeking cause to subjugate

Tonight in Flames...
¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨

Looking up a rather long an rather ominous feeling road that led to the manor Tyler huffed before weighing his options. The world renown photo journalist was in the area working on his next project..Something about a rash of odd disappearances in the city that resided nearby and considering the current weather his options sort of outweighed one another. "God dammit". He grumbled before shrugging his shoulders once more, letting out another huff.
"People don't respect reservations and I'm stuck with this s**t". He muttered before shrugging his shoulders and starting his way up the path.
As he walked small outlines of his feed would leave little ice trails behind him.
The air around the male was thicker and extremely cool although it was normal to him other people would easily tell the difference.

It took the male several minutes to walk the entire path, reaching the stoop he stopped and looked at it for a moment before proceeding to walk up the few stairs and hold a hand out to the door. "Well..."He started to say before knocking a few times, his heavy fist making quite a bit of nice. "Here goes nothing". He spoke before moving his hand back to his side and shifting his weight all onto one foot.
The seven foot two male sat patiently slowly beginning to whistle.

´¯`•.•●•۰• ••.•´¯`•.•●•۰• ••.•´¯`•.•●•۰• ••.•´¯`•.•●•۰• ••.•´¯`•.•●•۰• ••.•´¯`

Out Of Control ⊱____⊰

Trash Garbage

User Image

spaceт н єxxѕ υ ηxxι ѕxxѕ н ι η ι η gxxσ υ тxxσ ƒxxм уxxн α η ∂ ѕ

spacespacespacespaceι тxx¢ α ηxxв υ я η ,xxι тxx¢ α ηxxв ℓ ι η ∂xxу σ υxxα ℓ ℓ

spacespaceω н є ηxxι тxxв я є α к ѕxxσ υ тxxσ ƒxxт н єxxƒ ι ѕ т ѕ

spacespacespaceι тxxℓ α у ѕxx∂ σ ω ηxxн σ т ℓ уxxσ ηxxт н єxxƒ α ¢ є

spacespacespspacespι тxxω ι ℓ ℓxxη σ тxxѕ є тxxт σ η ι g н т

spacespacaeα η ∂xxт н єxxω σ я ℓ ∂xx¢ σ υ η т ѕxxℓ σ υ ∂ ℓ уxxт σxxт є η. . .

KekkyukekkyuS y r i l T e y u n j aR o t h

Syril’s eyes remained forward knowing that he was close behind her. She had nothing to say as of yet but finally came across a large homestead. She was going to take a step forward but was stopped. ”No.” her answer was flat. She had no idea why he was protecting her aside from his strange obsession with her. He was ordered to kill her. . .at least that’s what she got from it. The small woman was now confused as she jostled the ideas around in her head. But for the conclusion she wanted to remove these arms but had nowhere to store them at the moment. This man had to be something extremely important. . .but why would he pursue her of all people? The random Gnoma from the desert. . .not all too tempting if she had to say so herself. The pumpkin spice eyes rested on him for a moment as she sighed. ’. . .why?’ she thought cocking her head to the side slightly in the same fashion of a confused puppy.

KekkyureallylikespotatoesKekkyureallylikespotatoesKekkyureallylikespotatoesKekkyureallylikespotatoesKekkyureallylikespotatoesKekkyureallylikespotatoes
Location :: Forest/mansion area | With :: Strange Man | Mood :: indifferent | Music :: S.O.P.H.I.A. | Attire :: As pictured | Weaponry :: Ogre Arms Online
Malphorus

Dapper Cat

User Image
User Image
I don't care what anyone else says, because you are my angel.

Alex nodded in thanks, his expression rather calculative. Had this been any other house, he would've just to see if they could stay for the day, but his instincts told him otherwise. They were actually telling his to hightail it out of there, but then again he wasn't one prone to let himself be talked down to. Even by his own instincts. His concentration was hampered, by the midget though. Her sudden interest in his was freaking awesome, but it didn't really help his concentration much. Turning, he rather suddenly flicked her in her forehead. "Stop looking at me like I'm some kind of Alien." He complained lamely, continuing. "besides, I didn't ask you to marry all those time because I felt like getting married, honey." He told her with a smug expression. "That said, a few kids wouldn't be that much to ask?" He continued, making a explicitly lewd gesture with his fingers.

To be honest, he wasn't sure if this girl even got the gesture. Didn't matter though, his feelings wouldn't change if she did, though he'd be a little more pleased if he got a proper reaction every now and then. As of late, he was getting away with more than usual. So, he was tempted to push his luck, though not enough for her to kill him. He wondered where the line would be though. Shrugging inwardly, he glanced towards the building before turning back to her. "Jokes aside, what do you want to do?" He asked her curiously pointing towards the mansion to ensure clarity on the subject.

Even if you tell me not to, I'll fight this war with you.
                                                    User Image

K e k k y u
User Image
S C A R L E T|| E L A Y N E || N A L I
Your angel in disguise....

"Oh no don't run away..." she said in a soft tone. She slowly stood up, her eyes twinkling. What was this thing? Was this what her father was so worried about? He didn't seem too bad. What was he? "Um...I'm Scarlet....I'm a Demi-God..." she whispered, letting the tattoos on her skin glow, a warm sensation coming over her body. She tilted her head slightly, her bountiful curls falling. "Do you have a name?" she asked.

((sorry for the shortness, sickness is effecting my brain))

If i had a world of my own...
Everything would be nonsense...
Nothing would be as it is....
Because everything would be as it isn't....

Malevolent Treasure

Hello my lovelies.
I am first going to apologize for the next few things I am about to do.
1: I am going to god mod.
2: It is now the next day after the little drama towards Hanbei.
3: It is morning, (10am) There is sun, not clouds.. a beautiful day.
4: The lake, Manor, forest and garden are fully restored and back to normal.
5: If you disagree with any of this, or you are 'glued' to something juicy with your current partner, then please PM and tell me, we will then attempt to sort something out.
6: I will be bringing in two more males, A fire demon and a human (you will see them when I know when on is happy with this Mod)
7: Do not reply to this in the thread, PM if you agree or disagree.
8: That is all

Malevolent Treasure

xxx▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

xxx
User Image - User Image - User Image - User Image
Hanbei - Dimitri - Darren - Sebastian

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Location: Within his bedroom/Flight of stairs from ground to first floor. Mood: Saddened With: No one I am:A spirit
Location: His bedroom Mood: content? With: No one I am: A vampire
Location: City outskirts/Forest Mood: Curious With: No one I am: A Fire Demon
OOC: gonna post...

Hanbei woke within his chambers upon the top floor, he had nothing of the day before running through his memory only that of the pain. There had been new people that came, none of which he knew. Looking out his window, seeing the sun beam into his eyes. The spirit blinked at it's brightness, unknowing what to do that day. The orbs of his eyes caught his reflection, it was almost as if he had been batted and bruised. The forceful of events yesterday took a toll upon him today, as he stood from his bed; shaking as he stepped.
                        A small wince crawled from his throat as he made his way towards his bedroom door. Just simply walking was causing him much problems.Deep within his mind, the spirit began to curse about this human type of body he was 'blessed' with. He longed to be free like any other spirit that was around, but yet he was here providing shelter for those who need it.

After many agonising foot steps, Hanbei stood atop the last stair well for the main ground floor. His hand held tightly around his waist as the other steadying himself on the banister. Sighing and wincing as he took the wooden stair well with care. Wondering who was up and alive within his home.

The curtains where drawn, tightly. As the Vampire sat up within a bed suitable for his own body. The room was dark like a cave, including the frightening feel within it. The monster of the night hated the sunlight as he should, but he had a job to do. Although that could always wait until the night.

Half his face covered by a gas mask, as the fire demon walked his way through the city; lazily than ever. The humans watched him out of curiosity as his own eyes watched them. Within the demon, he wanted to set them all on fire, and watch them burn in a pit of their own foolishness. A strange laughter escaped him, causing the gas mask to jiggle and deepen his tone of voice. There were a lot of things, from people to object this male wanted to burn, but at this present moment he wanted to see about this manor, high up on the mountain top. Causing him to leave his thoughts of fire behind. As he made his way from the city into the green of the forest

"Yes ma'am, no ma'am" The butler spoke towards his young mistress. His eyes falling out the store window at the passer bys. There he held an arm full of dresses, the other filled with shoes. His boss was on a shopping spree, something he hated everytime. Sighing and nodding he continued to listen to her words, gathering more and more clothing upon his forearms, as she rushed off to try on more.
__-_-_-_
Lydia Nightingale
_-_-_-__

User Image

The spinning wheel goes round and round
so fast it lifts you from the ground
careful not to fall or loose your head
if you do not keep spinning your dead

Lydia fiddled with her flower gown in the garden. Her locks of hair were keeping itself busy by braiding itself. " Ah what a lovely gown this shall be" she had just finished the first skirt using dead rose and tulip petals. " I may need more to create a fitting corset." She looked around her feet to see if there were any dead flowers near by. Suddenly her tummy growled " Oh my oh me how can this old girl forget to eat" Her tummy growled louder causing her black locks to become restless. They hissed and scanned the area for prey. Before they were able to capture a small rabbit that was hiding in a bush, Lydia picked up her skirts and headed toward the manor.

Dapper Genius

Tyler Michael Mantiera III

When contrary winds blow across the sands
Their murmurs can be easily swayed
But when storms quicken one cannot placate
The howling of their murderous rages
Winged seraphim hold love's trembling hand
Beside our waiting graves
As war roars about out precious land
Seeking cause to subjugate

Tonight in Flames...
¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨

Groaning as his alarm clock went off Tyler rolled out of bed planting his feet firmly on the ground. "Dear god I'm sore as all hell". He muttered before placing his hands a few inches above the middle of his spine and pushing on it.
Several large cracks emitted from his back as a sigh of relief escaped his lips. "Much better". He whispered before pushing himself off of his bed and walking to the dresser. He decided to make himself at home considering he hadn't really met anyone the night before, they all seemed to preoccupied to notice him.

"I hope today is different". He spoke calmly as he dug through his belongings,pulling forth his forest green coat and black undershirt. There was a black pair of denim jeans under everything and he quickly began his search for them. "Come onnnn". He grumbled before pulling them forth. "AHA!"He mused as he threw everything over his shoulder and made his way for the the bathroom.

It took him a few minutes to find everything but when he did he made quick work of entering the thing and slamming the door.
Jumping into the shower the male didn't bother turning the warm water on; grinning devilishly at the feel of the cold water on his back.
Tyler spent a good twenty minutes in the bathroom just sitting in the shower before he started to clean himself and once that was done he stepped from the shower before quickly drying himself off. "Now to start my day". He murmured before sliding his clothes on and walking out of the bathroom.

As he wandered around the hallway the photo journalist seemed to know exactly where he was going. "All that exploring I did yesterday truly helped me". He spoke with a grin as he entered the kitchen and quickly began to rummage through everything for food.
It didnt take him long to find some sort of meat and with that he began working on breakfast. "Maybe I should make some for anyone who decides to pop in". He spoke before returning to the fridge to get even more food.
He pulled forth everything he could find before piling it up on the counter. Sighing as he looked back to the door way his breath was able to be seen, along with the icey foot prints that followed him everywhere he went.

´¯`•.•●•۰• ••.•´¯`•.•●•۰• ••.•´¯`•.•●•۰• ••.•´¯`•.•●•۰• ••.•´¯`•.•●•۰• ••.•´¯`

Out Of Control ⊱____⊰

Malevolent Treasure

TwoGirlsOneUp

xxx▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

xxx
User Image - User Image - User Image - User Image
Hanbei - Dimitri - Darren - Sebastian

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Location: Kitchen Mood: Surprised With: Someone I am:A spirit
Location: His bedroom Mood: content? With: No one I am: A vampire
Location: City outskirts/Forest Mood: Curious With: No one I am: A Fire Demon
OOC: Sorry it isn't much x3..

One step after the other, the spirit finally stood on the ground floor. His irises staring at the front door, wondering if there will be anyone entering today, or perhaps leaving. Sighing to himself, the spirit made his way into the kitchen. There something took him by surprise, there was another in there wondering about. "Hmm... hello" His spoke a little worried but also curious who he was. Just by watching him Hanbei knew he had slept well and beginning to cook for the whole manor it seemed, by the amount that was on the counter. "i don't think we have met, I am Hanbei... " He held out his hand towards him, greeting him as he did with the others.

Dangerous Businesswoman

4,090 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Location :: Random Bedroom | With :: No One | Mood :: Rested | Music :: N/A | Weaponry :: Sesshou-Seki

"...Mmn." Shion's eyes slowly opened to reveal through a 'crack' in the sheets and blankets that the morning sun had reached her room. As a result everything she saw faintly glew in a refreshing pale blue and seemed to revitalize her all the more. A smile came to her lips soon afterward---it appeared for a change she had gotten a decent rest. So...when she gathered her drive to live she lifted herself from the covers. The material of the sheets ran across her bare skin just enough to remind her of how comfortable she was. The act caused her skin the long for the warmth generated and accumulated over night by her rest---but her mind was made up. She'd rise again for another day and live.

"...Haaa...Working showers are the best. I slept well because I'm clean.", she grinned to herself as she sat up and looked about the room---keeping herself somewhat covered. She felt it was cheating---but she had the sheets wrapped around her so that the chill wouldn't strike her just yet. Though she tried to be careful...she found herself zoning out while staring at the window, a subconscious decision to rest just a little longer. Her thoughts washed over her mind and for a while she day dreamed while staring out at the morning light.

That is...until something cold against her hip reminded her of her decision. Pulling back the covers at first out of temporary fright---she calmed herself when she saw what it was. The long intricately created, pitch black, staff that she possessed---Sesshou-Seki.

'Hey, Doll, what's that you have there?'

'A reminder that I'm alive...'

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas