Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Codger

4,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
Gabriel Wright, The "Servant"

User Image

Gabriel almost gave a sigh of relief when she mentioned not being branded by the vampires. At least he wouldn't have to worry about that in the near future. She went on to talk about how the Millard family would never hurt her. Subconsciously, Gabriel nearly scoffed at what Adrienne was saying. Vampires were vampires, regardless of if they seem nice, they all have the lust for blood. They all could become beasts in a mere second. At first, despite the horrid events at his house, Gabriel still clung onto that one small sliver of hope that there were some 'good' vampires out there. He even met a vampiress that wanted to 'atone for all the wrongs she did' and help him hunt the more monstrous vampires. It was a good partnership, even a bit of a friendship... However one day she went mad, attacked Gabriel, tried to bite him, and broke his arm in the process. Once he had his trust betrayed in such a way, he knew Vampires were too dangerous to let live, even the most powerful or kind of them harbored a beast-like lust for blood.

He nearly flinched as Adrienne mentioned how he didn't trust vampires, he was worried he had been found out... Luckily for him, she didn't seem to know his full plans, or she probably would've ran to the king at that point. He listened to her go on about how it was not the Vampire's doing, and while he could see the logic behind her words, he made a vow to stop Vampires from ever posing a threat to humanity or die trying. Gabriel looked down at her, his own eyes betraying a lot of pain, guarded behind years upon years of anger. Eventually, he tried breaking up the awkwardness of this conversation, "I never said I didn't trust vampires. I just get a bit nervous around them... After all they do sort of... Well, use people like me for snacks." On the outside, he laughed at his stupid joke. On the inside, he was brooding angrily over the fact that there were still some humans who thought 'Vampires were nice people'.

matinaru

4,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
User Image

When she entered the huge building, finaly the cold was backing down a bit. There was a fireplace lit there, and the room was warm enough for one to take off any heavy jacket or other type of cold protecting clothing. Her eyes watched everything, confused and afraid. She saw the Holy Man again, and was thankful for it. Everybody around her, with no exception, had that light skin and large fangs, but not him. His skin was darker, yet still light. He didnt have any fangs, and had a very positive aura sorrounding him. The same couldn't be said about the woman talking to him. Her aura was dark, darker than anybody else's in the room. She was an evil creature...yet, oddly enough, not the type of evil that would hurt Sayaad at the first oportunity. That was a strange place, those were weird people, but they were helping her finding out what the hell happened to her, and Sayaad couldn't be thankful enough.

As the maid talked, seemingly directed at her, Sayaad managed to pick up only a couple words, but her tone was happy and warm, so she didnt bother looking for thw words inside the guard's mind. The poor man had already been troubled enough by her, and Sayaad truly hoped his mind wouldn't be so tired because of her. Fact was, his mind was tired. The guard looked like a zombie, his eyes stared at the void and his breathing was heavy, he felt sick. But he would remain standing as long as it was asked of him. Maybe he could grab a drink in the kitchen later, that would certainly help a little. And then, there was also the fact he felt sorry for the poor creature. He could not imagine how it felt to be thrown in a completly foreign world. So, when he guided Sayaad to the corner of the room placing her on chair as she looked up at him, confused yet thankful, the guard didn't think twice. He wasn't going to leave her alone there. "Miss Klein...requesting permission to guard the foreigner until her room is ready." he asked, polite and professional.

Sayaad sat down on that comfortable chair and put her legs up, wrapping her arms around her knees trying to warm up a little bit more. Her chin rested on her knees as she looking at the void, seemingly lost in her thoughts. How did this happen? who did it? and why? that had to have a purpose...it didnt make any sense. Sayaad had never heard of those people or that place, and there wasn't anything familiar there. The guard walked away for a bit to talk to the chief of the guards, the woman who was helping Sayaad. The lys sighed and closed her eyes. Her head was spinning and she felt extremely tired...yet, oddly enough, not sleepy. Her race needed only a couple minutes of sleep every night, and it was very common to no sleep at all for a week or sometimes even a month, although they meditated often. Maybe that would help, meditating. Sayaad sat up straight, every bone on her body hurting, and closed her eyes, placing her hands on her knees. Closing her eyes and doing her best to remain calm, she whispered a little prayer, asking for inner peace and calm from the Greater Beings. And her prayers were answered. It wasn't long before a different shining blue rune was floating a couple inches over her forehead. It would be a good way of waiting for whatever it was they were going to do to her, and would also help her rest.

(O.O.C.: )

Lazy Kitten

18,400 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
User Image
~Δ∂яιɛииɛ Ƥικɛ, нαи∂мαι∂ɛи αи∂ иαииʏ~

"Tell me something beautiful,
Oh, tell me something real."

"Tell me no more make believe,
I just want to feel."

"Tell me something beautiful..."

User Image
"But your eyes did." Adrienne said softly. She looked at him sadly, something had happened to him, she could feel it. "No, they wouldn't. I have made connections at blood banks; they ship the blood to the castle every so often. I don't believe anyone has fed of a unwilling person for many years." Because of her half human genes, Adrienne's blood was different. It was like catnip to vampires. A vampire couldn't feed off another vampire without dying, but they could feed off a half-vampire.

"Come with me." Adrienne gently took Gabriel's hand and led him from the library. She opened a hidden passage way that led down a set of stairs. They finally arrived in the kitchen. "Many of the staff down here are human. They keep the non-vampire guests fed." Adrienne smiled at all the cooks, causing the male ones to blush. She let go of Gabriel's hand and moved to a large walk refrigerator door, "This is where we store the blood for the vampire guests." There was two locks on the door, a cook and a staff member would need both to get into the fridge.

"Are you hungry? The cooks are working on breakfast for those who will be waking." Adrienne swished passed Gabriel and took a seat. She reached for an apple out of habit and bit into it. There was no taste to it, but she ate it anyway. Adrienne looked sadly down at the apple core then threw it away. She looked up at Gabriel, "Is there anything else you would like to know about the staff or castle?"

"Later I will show you the grounds, but before that I need to speak with Sir Konstantin. I believe you met him when you arrived here." Adrienne said with a smirk, she knew the Russian would have given Gabriel a hard time.

((Out of Commonsense: will edit, im going to bring back dante later tonight, but i have to go to work for now.))

Symorin

Devout Worshipper

12,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Partygoer 500
[Lol it's cool. That Lillith pic really looks like a kid.]
Immanuel User ImageCraven

User Image
Immanuel studied Lillith. He didn't know who old she was, but her size made her look very young, similar to a teenager. However, he heard another noise as Yonina looked from the door way. His dark eyes stared and he it dawned on him that she look identical to the baby she'd seen some ten years ago. If he didn't know better, they were one in the same.

"That's nice, to have such a big family," he expressed, as he looked over the relatives. Being cousins, they didn't share the same features, but he figured something similar, more or less, amongst the females. Immanuel looked down to his pockets and reached in. He pulled his pockets out; they were empty. After he stuffed the pockets in, he heard more people coming in.

A blue woman. The priest did not mean to stare, but she honestly stood out to him. It was unusual, but then he guessed the residents would understand her better than him. Curious, he looked to Astra, but he didn't feel reassured as he had wanted to. Instead, he sensed caution, mistrust. It was alienation.

He turned to look at the blue woman again. It looked like she had started a sort of prayer, but he had no evidence, only a hunch. Immanuel picked up the cup of coffee and started to sip again. It warmed up up well. He did not notice his glove had fallen from his lap when he pulled his pockets.

Lowering the cup, he smiled. "I remember you," he said, lowering his eyes to meet the little girl's. "You were just a baby, then. I'm sure you've grown well with all the support you must get from your folks, not to mention, your cousins," Immanuel said.
User Image
Yonina Millard -The other ten year old vampire Princess

Yonina giggled at immanuel's remarks as she gave a cute bow to him, holding her dress out as she bowed with courtesy to him. "I remember you too. I saw glimpses of you and you were a nice man," she siad as she walked over and climbed onto the couch, sitting happily next to him. She gave a happy look to Astra and Llilith, happy to have some cousins around this home of hers. "Sister Astra, you look stronger," she said. Like Yumi, she admires all the adult vampires around them, seeing their strength in their powers and physical strength and wanting to be like them. Though she is more passive than her sister, she still wants to learn as much as she can in mastering her vampiric powers. She looked at Sayaad and felt nervous with her in the room. She wasn't someone she recognized , but if the others aren't attacking her, she must be welcomed here so she kept her fears down. "Hello blue mistress, I'm Yonina," she siad, wanting to get an introduction from her. As she sat and sort of swung her legs in a swinging fashion, she gave a yawn, her bedtime really coming up. Dawn was out now and would soon be approaching to morning and she should've been in bed by now and from her looks she was also getting tired.

Dapper Codger

4,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100

User Image

Gabriel raised an eyebrow at her response, still trying to play the 'innocent servant' role... Even if he encountered more then a fair share of problems with it. "Do you even need telepathy to read people?" If she could tell that he had some problems with vampires through his eyes alone, he shuddered to think what she could find out if his mind wasn't closely guarded. Gabriel chuckled when she mentioned 'feeding off of an unwilling person', "Well don't Vampires have those weird hypnotic eye... 'Thingyes'; that make people do what they say?" He wanted more and more to slap himself for all the stupid things he was saying, but it was all part of the role.

He smiled at the prospect of food, now there was an idea he could get behind, "I'm starving! I haven't had any food this morning." His stomach let out a grumble, hunting required a lot of energy and so Gabriel always needed a lot of food. He turned his attention from all the delicious food to Adrienne, thinking about any other questions regarding the staff, "Well, your telepathic, right? And there are Demons and vampires here... Sooooo... Are there any other types of people I should know about? Will there be Angels working as janitors or witches as nurses or something like that? I just want to know ahead of time so I wont freak out if I see something like... I don't know, an alien wandering around."

matinaru

Lazy Kitten

18,400 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
User Image

I just want to feel."

User Image
She looked at him, her eyes giving nothing away. "If I really tried I could rip your mind apart, turning you into a vegetable." Adrienne's voice was so calm and soothing. She watched Gabriel closely, she wanted to trust him but there was something nagging at the back of her mind. Adrienne decided to be nice but let him know that she was no push over, despite her dainty features.

Adrienne smiled softly then stood, "What would you like to eat? The cooks have been showing me a thing or two." She pushed her long sleeves up to her elbows, there were faint scars on her arms. "We have had angels in the past but not as staff, they are too proud." Adrienne giggled and washed her hands, "No, most of the staff are either vampire or human."

She bit her lower lip, yet again she didn't tell Gabriel the complete truth. Adrienne didn't know why it bothered her so much but it wasn't the right time to tell him what she really was. She could sense some hostility against vampires in the man. Adrienne wasn't sure about his true intentions but she wanted to trust Gabriel.

A sicking, familiar scent filled her senses causing Adrienne to stiffen. 'Dante...' She made a small groan of annoyance. Her gaze flicked back to Gabriel, 'He must avoid Dante at all costs.' Adrienne decided that she would make him dinner then excuse herself to go deal with the pureblood.

((Out of Commonsense: hehe, gabriel, meet Dante, a soon to be thorn in your side! ^^))

Symorin

Lazy Kitten

18,400 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
User Image
Dante Blackwater

He landed gracefully on the far western wall. Many of the guards were preoccupied by some thing in the main courtyard. No matter to him; it made it easier to slip back into the Castle. Dante had returned from the far reaches of Transylvania. He smirked as he watched the Millard Castle for a few more moments before jumping down to the ground.

Needless to say, the Red Court King was not pleased to know of his precious Alexandria's existence. Nothing was to be done though, much to Dante's disliking, Adrienne was in Millard territory.
"It would be pointless to start a war with the Millard Family. Especial over a b*****d child." Dante growled to himself as he slipped through the back door of the terrace.

He glided gracefully up the stairs to his second floor room. It was as he left it, except that his sheets had been changed. Dante flopped on the large bed and sighed. He wondered where Adrienne was right now. Dante rolled onto his side, he could sense the tension in the Castle. Clearly there was a few unwanted guests inside its walls.

The pureblood smirked, maybe returning wouldn't be so boring after all.

((Out of Commonsense: HE'S BACK! let the mischief begin!))

User Image
xxxx

User Image
xx Leah Klein
xxxxx Royal Guard

╔══════════════════════════♦═♦══♦ ◊

Leah’s mind a tad preoccupied, though does manage to hear the guard’s request, that of the man whom has been assisting Sayaad. However a reply is not to be had just yet - is delayed in responding. Her other men are assembling. Given the current hour, there is to be a change over in the guard. The swap needs to be seamless. Blue pools stare forward - most cold is her expression. Not aware of it, but the corners of her lips tug downward - most displeased by what is unfolding. Can she manage to come to terms with the possible outcome the man beyond the gate could be dead? One whom is skilled in combat - a flame extinguished? Perhaps that is what causes that expression to be revealed.

An attention drawn to the guard near. That’s right she hadn’t given him a reply yet. A quick glance - but it is obvious he looks so worn - so tired. And yet still wishes to keep on task. Admirable really. A slight nod given. “Permission granted.” Firm is the demon’s tone. However… that isn’t all she wished to say. Before the other steps away - is able to retreat back to Sayaad‘s side, a hand extended to rest on his shoulder. Leaning slightly, a voice not as harsh manages to slip. “Do not push yourself too hard solider.” Releasing this grip, glancing to the side. “That is all.” He is free to do as he so wishes - to care for the lys. Another motions from the doorway. “Klein - they’re set.” Letting her hand drop to her side, any warmth in the German woman is lost. Most serious is that expression - the brilliance of those orbs tainted. In her native tongue she utters for them to move out. They know well this tone - what is meant. With that her frame advances. The bitter cold winds have subsided - for now. Their window to find the other is limited.

At the most, it was predetermined that she would take four, herself not included, on the expedition. They don’t have many to spare given the need to bulk up security… This will do just fine. Leading the way, the squad exits the gate. How it cries out from their departure. Appearing as smudges of colour, gracefully entering the forest. And in an instant they appear to be consumed by it. No longer can you see them as they venture onto most unforgiving lands.
They must approach this in a calm and logical manner. They know this well. Heading to the missing guard’s sector - from there they split, two and two. Hoping to pick up on some clue, some trace of the guard. Eyes drawn to slits, such unease growing. Scanning, surveying the areas in passing. Given the shift in the winds - any footsteps to be seen are now buried. It is not fear of her safety that causes a pit in the demon’s stomach - more so for her subordinates… for the one missing. They all know well the risks - but it doesn’t make the sting any less.
A guard ahead signals - something found. Firmly planting her foot as to slow the momentum - to push off that heal and alter her course.

◊ ♦══♦═♦══════════════════════════╝

σσc ||┝
[ side note || Temporary Character.

Currently beyond the castle gates, in the forest. ]

Heartless Hidetsugu

xxxx

Dapper Codger

4,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100

User Image

Gabriel stared at Adrienne, a bit uncomfortable with what she said, "Uh... Remind me not to annoy you then... I don't like the thought of being a living vegetable." He tried pushing all thoughts of the woman being able to break his mind in half away at the prospect of food. "Well if there's any bacon or scrambled eggs I'd love to have some. I usually just go to a restaurant and order myself some food. The last time I tried to make some breakfast for myself I somehow mucked it up so badly that I ended up turning homemade waffles into french toast... And it didn't even taste good..." He remembered that day far too well. He was a vampire hunter, not some cook! He was hunting a Vampire in germany, and the instructions on the box weren't in english. By the time he was through, he was covered in flour and all he had to make up for all the hard work were two burnt waffles that would sooner pass for French Toast then anything else.

Gabriel laughed at her mention of Angel's being too proud. "Shame, I'd imagine they would be pretty serious about making sure everything is as cleanly as possible." Gabriel leaned against a countertop, trying his best to stay out of the way of the cooks. "So, how'd you end up here? I hope you don't mind me asking, but is there like some sort of... I don't know... Supernatural job agency that finds work for Vampires and Werewolves and Psychics and all that stuff? I heard about this place from one of my more... Well connected friends." In truth he heard about the place when he was 'interrogating' one influential pure blood vampire. The man was scum even in the eyes of other vampires, especially considering he was willing to sell out his 'people' and 'king' to save his own skin.

matinaru
xxxx
User Image

ɠiovanni ʄiore

XXXXXX"I know well what I am fleeing from but not what I am in search of." ||

xxxxxXXXXX]▪ ▪▪▪♦●•●•● ▄ ▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▀ ▄▄ ▀ ▄▄ ▀▄█ ▌▌█ ██████ █ █ ███ ██ █

Remaining as nothing more than a permanent fixture, Giovanni’s frame does not give an inch - not wavering. But it is not to say he has checked out - no, a conscious mind in tact. Carefully watching the scene unfold. Hands lay idly by his sides. If it were not for the slight rise and fall in his chest - the fact he blinks occasionally - the butler very well could have passed for a statue. To some extent there is no purpose for the butler to remain, perhaps it is a mixture of duty and curiosity - it may be safer to say the latter is the cause. Maybe a responsibility to watch over Beryl - though this woman is quite capable of handling herself. And given the actions soon to follow - it will leave such a different view of this creature.
Lifeless pools watch Beryl approach the Queen. No act of aggression shown in the possessed woman - perhaps the demon can relate to one of it’s own. A trust to be had. Most fortunate for them - for the Queen given that Dartanian’s patience is all but exhausted.
The woman is able to draw from the demon, who is inhabiting this vessel, the reason why it rests in such a place. Able to show the demon the error of its ways. Given his vantage point, Giovanni cannot clearly see all of her movements - but rest assured he won’t miss the act to follow.

Most curious of how she will extract this other worldly being - this is the first time the turned vampire has witnessed such. Before the crystal is raised to the Queen’s neck there is something that pulls Giovanni’s attention. Why does his heart beat slow - slower than normal, a body reacting well before his mind can clue in. This presence is most familiar - most unsettling. Golden pools race to the side in an instant.
And from the door enters Levine. Eyes do widen - but that stare to settle once the initial shock passes is colder than normal. That can’t be. One’s eyes must deceive - he is locked away. There are too few that even know of his resting. Surely the King has not - would not dare wake the Prince. Levine is well beyond the butler's reach - would he have even attempted to stop him? Luigsech’s words do not catch those ears; lost by a mind struggling to make sense of this. As the smog fills the air, Giovanni merely lifts his hand, pulling from his breast pocket a handkerchief. Covering his mouth as not to breath such in.

A faint cough escapes, eyes narrowing - refocusing. But what his eyes catch is not the frame of the once sleeping Prince - rather the actions of Beryl. Lips locking with the Queen. It is most rude to stare and yet he does. How strange indeed to witness such? And the feeling left the linger is perhaps more so foreign. Before that conscious mind cares to comment internally - Gabriel so openly addresses what the other is thinking. Seems they both are rather taken aback… pretty much everyone is in all honesty - excluding Beryl that is. Is he embarrassed by seeing such? Tight lipped he remains.
An attention quick to pull back to the King as the fog in the air is dissipating. It is most obvious this is not his doing and that there is much unease, uncertainty. While the others question this sudden arrival with such looks - Arcana merely accepts and welcomes. Most strange is that woman - does she know of the blood that stains those hands? Does she even care? How the thought enters, could she have been the one behind such? It is no secret of what Arcana’s ties to Levine - or rather Eres were. Would the woman be so selfish as to endanger them all in vein hopes? How the loyal butler hopes this is not the case.
Slowly that raised hand drops, another has joined the group - Sorin. What perfect timing. But it does little to still the words in Levine. Speaking so openly, with little regard for the Lord of this estate. The King only entertains this bantering for a short while before speaking up. Demanding an answer - but there are none to be had. Continuing to speak so forwardly - not an ounce of respect for the King, not even that of fear presents itself in Levine. Lady Samantha cannot come to terms with this either… Such tension in the air, how thick it has become. Turning his gaze, Giovanni cannot bare to look at the Prince.

The smell of smoke wafts over, Sorin remaining so calm, so collected. But his words drip with venom. Not satisfied with the answer given from Dartanian’s brother. Calling it for what it is - there is a traitor in their midst. And Sorin is not so willing to overlook that, to merely brush that aside - none of them are. And it leaves the question to linger - who indeed would dare move against the King and Queen? Is the individual still within the castle walls? -No, only a fool would remain.
There is much that floods Giovanni’s mind, that nags - it is not his place to speak out… how this is one of the only times he finds disgust in his own silence.

█ ██ ███ █ █ ██████ █ ▌▌█▄▀ ▄▄ ▀ ▄▄ ▀ ▄ ▄ ▄▄ ▄ ●•●•●♦▪▪▪ ▪XXXXXxxxxx

Ѻnly Ѻpen Ȼircus || ▪ ▪▪▪♦
[ Long overdue... terribly sorry about the verbose post. Tried my best to keep in line with what all occured [mainly a recap post on Gio's part].
Again, as for quoting individuals... basically if you are in the room, I quoted you. My apologies if I missed anyone. ]

Missy Loki

Crimson-Valkyrie

Dea and #Teddy#

Crazy L Fangirl

Symorin

bluehaze94

Heartless Hidetsugu

xxxx

Lazy Kitten

18,400 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
User Image

I just want to feel."

User Image
Adrienne smiled and set to work making Gabriel something to eat. The bacon popped and sizzled in the pan when he asked her how she came upon the castle. Adrienne turned at looked at him with unsure eyes, "I don't think you want to know that..." She said softly, "It would ruin your appetite."

She cracked six eggs into a mixing bowl and stirred to vigorously. Adrienne worked in silence, not answering Gabriel. She would after she finished cooking. Finally she set the eggs and bacon on a plate and set it on a table in the center of the kitchen. She sat opposite of Gabriel; she didn't roll down her sleeves, leaving the scars exposed.

"I was found in a bloodied heap on the steps of the old Castle back in England. I was barely alive." Adrienne let out a sigh and folded her hands. "I escaped from a slave master...he was the one who branded me." She touched the back of her neck. "I was pushed beyond the breaking point, so, I killed him, then ran but his minions chased after me." Adrienne pointed to one scar on the inside of her elbow, "This is where their Doberman tried to rip my forearm off."

She had other scars in other places over her body, but she wasn't about to show him the bullet wounds and the knife marks yet. Adrienne smiled softly and chuckled, "It's sort of ironic, humans did this to me and you would think these vampires would be worse but they have done nothing but care for me." Adrienne pushed a lock of her black hair behind her ear and pulled down her sleeves. "I was a slave for nine years, you don't know the meaning of fear unless you have endured what I have. To be put on a leash and beaten senseless for no reason. To beg for death. Being made to perform unspeakable acts. To have your mind and spirit crushed into oblivion. And all done by a human, a human." Adrienne's voice broke and her lower lip trembled involuntary.

A tear slid down her cheek, Adrienne wiped it away and stood, "I'm sorry, its still hard to talk about it..." She was furious at herself for showing such weakness. "I will leave you to your meal." Adrienne quickly escaped from the kitchen and up the stairs. Blinded by her emotions Adrienne didn't sense the vampire behind her. Suddenly a hand clamped down on her bun and yanked her head back, throwing against a wall. The action knocked the wind from her and she tried to recover her breath but a hand wrapped around her throat.

"Well aren't you a sight for sore eyes...what's wrong little princess?" A familiar voice whispered to Adrienne in the darkness. Dante leaned in close to her face and tightened his grip on her slender neck. He wanted to sink his teeth into her pale flesh but resisted, "You're father sends his love..." He said in a mocking tone.

Adrienne's eyes widened and for a moment, there was fear.

((Out of Commonsense: yeah, dante's kinda like that. will edit))

Symorin

Dapper Codger

4,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100

User Image

Gabriel eyes gleamed brightly when he saw the food laid out in front of him, it smelled so delicious that his mouth began to water. Before he could dig in, however, Adrienne decided to tell him her story. He sat through it all, calmly, he looked at the scars, he listened to her tale, and he had to admit his heart went out to her... His opinion about Vampires, however, didn't budge. He was a hunter, he had to deal with thousands of stories of 'good' vampires on a daily basis, but in the end, despite all the things they said, they all had the capacity the kill, the desire to butcher humans alive for their blood, that was a lesson Gabriel wasn't going to forget.

When Adrienne got up from the table, he wanted to apologize, he had no intention of bringing up bad memories and making her suffer, he knew all to well about how badly memories could hurt you. Once Adrienne was out of the room, Gabriel looked down at his food, pushing it away from him, "What do you know, that did ruin my appetite." He sighed, pushing it forward. He sat at the table for a while, silently thinking to himself when he suddenly twitched. He felt the aura of a powerful Vampire, and it wasn't the royalty either. Gabriel had a gut feeling that whoever was giving off that aura wasn't here for any good reason.

Getting up, he hurried out the door Adrienne left from, following the aura until he reached it's source... A dark haired Vampire threatening Adrienne, his hands were around her neck, and he looked like he would sink his teeth into her neck at any moment. "Back off vampire." Gabriel said, a low growl escaping his throat. He would rip this beast to pieces before he would let it harm Adrienne. It would be difficult to fight the thing without his weapons, but it would prove no matter, he killed vampires while unarmed before, he could do it again. "You're going to let her go. Right now." A dark gleam appeared in Gabriel's eyes, this was the glare of a hunter, and it could send chills to the very core of a vampire.

matinaru

Lazy Kitten

18,400 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
User Image
Dante Blackwater

Dante enjoyed seeing the fear in Adrienne's eyes. "Oh come now, life can't be all that bad." He gently increased his squeezing, holding her gaze with his crimson one. Dante was momentarily distracted from toying with Adrienne, when he heard some talking to him. He turned his crimson eyes to the man seven feet form him. "A human?" Dante sniffed and frowned. His gaze flicked back to Adrienne as she gasped out the human's name.

Dante began to laugh uncontrollably at Gabriel, "Oh God! This is too rich!" He pulled Adrienne from the wall to his chest, "He came to rescue you Alexandria. A human!!" He enjoyed feeling Adrienne flinch when he said her real name. "You're a brave one. Tell me does this bother you?" Dante yanked on Adrienne's hair, exposing her neck. His fangs extended and grazed Adrienne's skin ever so lightly.

He could feel her heart slow a little, so she had been fed on before. 'Mm, this is could be too easy...' All he had to do was sink in his fangs a little deeper, but instead he sank his claws into Adrienne's side. Girl didn't even let out a squeak, Dante smirked and dug them in deeper. Blood began to drip on the carpet. The smell of Adrienne's blood was almost intoxicating. It wasn't like regular human blood, no, it was spicier and thicker.

Dante could barely hold back the urge to whisk Adrienne back to his chambers and devour her. He pulled her head back, she could see the hunger in his eyes. Dante leaned down and kissed Adrienne. It didn't last long, the b***h had bitten him. Anger boiled up inside Dante, he let out a growl and hurled Adrienne by the hair down the opposite end of the hall.

He heard her thump against the floor and turned his attention back to the annoying human, "Sorry Alexandria but I think I'm going to have to hurt your boyfriend."

User Image

User Image

I just want to feel."

User Image
Adrienne struggled to breathe when she heard Gabriel's voice. Panic filled her chest, making it even harder to breathe. "Gabriel....!" Adrienne managed to gasp out, a warning. She was beginning to feel light headed. If Dante attacked Gabriel, the man wouldn't stand a chance, so why was Gabriel egging Dante on? "No! Don't do anything." Her voice filled Gabriel's mind, trying to stop him before someone got hurt. There were something about the look in Gabriel's eyes that disturbed Adrienne. The look of a natural born killer.

Anger filled her chest when Dante began to laugh, Adrienne wanted so badly to rip his throat out. She was sick of Dante toying with her! Then suddenly she wasn't against the wall, now she was against Dante's chest. When he yanked her hair, a sharp pain went up her spine. Adrienne could feel his fangs on her, tilted this way she couldn't see Gabriel's face. Her body, against her will, went a little slack. 'He is going to bite me...' The thought sickened Adrienne.

Instead Dante pushed his razor sharp claws into her side. Adrienne tried as hard as she could not to let out a sound. She didn't want to give him the satisfaction. Adrienne could feel her warm blood ooze from the fresh wound. Now Adrienne was scared, Dante was a loose cannon, and she knew her blood would drive him mad. His hands weaved themselves into her hair, bringing her head to his level.

Her eyes widened when he kissed her, her anger became rage and Adrienne bit down on Dante's lip. She could feel his anger and she wanted to smirk in his face but she was flying through the air. Once again the wind was knocked out of her and Adrienne lay stunned for a moment.

((Out of Commonsense: let me know if things don't match up.))

Symorin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces