Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Werewolf

xxxx
User Image
User Image
xxxxXXXXxxxx "No matter what we breed, We still are made of greed,
xxxxXXXXxxxx This is my kingdom come, This is my kingdom come."

Looking to the young child as she passed she gave a smile to Odell before continuing on. Being in a rush was no reason for her to be rude. And as it were she had to keep a steady pace as to not topple the tray in hand, so she had time enough to be courteous. Though, she had to still make her return as soon as possible; she knew she was being counted on to make haste.

Making her way down the halls and pass the few people she could see upon her return trip, she gave courtesy smile and nods to each and only stopped when she reached the room that Maestro and Kagan were in. She adjusted the tray to sit in one hand with the skills that any good maid should already have and with the other opened the door.

Looking upon the sight in the room, she could only wonder what had transpired while she fetched the medical equipment. In most cases she would have knocked but seeing as she was already expected she felt no need for such an action. With what she saw now, she wondered if she should have.

In front of her was the sight of Maestro, sitting upon the bed, holding hands with his patient. She caught the end of the question from Kagan to Maestro, wanting to know his name. She could respond for him, but with the moment they seemed to be bonding in some manner she felt it best to hold her tongue.

She quietly brought the tray around to the side of the bed, sitting it upon the night stand. She quickly drew a dose of morphine into a syringe for Maestro to give his patient when he was ready. Leaving the syringe on the tray she took a step back. She would watch for the time being, ready for any further task needed of her.

"When you feel my heat, Look into my eyes, It's where my demons hide.xxxxXXXXxxxx
Don't get too close, it's dark inside, It's where my demons hide." xxxxXXXXxxxx

User Image

--Russian Vampire Estate - Empty Guestroom->Infirmary->Hall-- || LOCATION █ ▌▌
--With Kagan & Maestro->Near Odell -- || COMPANY █ ▌▌
--Rush rush rush.-- || OOC █ ▌▌
--N/A.-- || TRANSLATIONS █ ▌▌
--Victim of Ritual -- || MUSIC █ ▌▌

xxxx
xxxx
User Image

ɠiovanni ʄiore

XXXXXX"I know well what I am fleeing from but not what I am in search of." ||

xxxxxXXXXX]▪ ▪▪▪♦●•●•● ▄ ▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▀ ▄▄ ▀ ▄▄ ▀▄█ ▌▌█ ██████ █ █ ███ ██ █

At least Giovanni was able to learn more about Add. A little - but still, more than just a name. Albeit that raised further questions but nothing of the sort would slip further from the guard in place. For now that answer sufficed to sate the initial curiosity. However the Syndicate of the Mind… the name to play upon his thoughts, yet it was something Giovanni had never once heard of, but again - that probably was the point of that group. To remain anonymous - to be an autonomous entity. It calls into question though the scales in place. What was it that tipped them to act now and why not before? Perhaps they two functioned on the system of logic - let it guide their motions rather than emotion. But still, such pressed upon the man's thoughts. What earned such favour or fear… perhaps Eres’ attack? Eyes show nothing of emotion, as such thoughts cycled through. If that were the case, was it weakness sensed - like blood in the water, and this fellow being a shark drawn to such? Best to keep an eye on this one. Who was to say - if this Syndicate gave orders contrary to what was currently given to Add - the man could very well end up opposing them. Not a welcomed thought, but one entertained all the same. But at least for now - perhaps some small sliver of comfort could be had in knowing another has and was willing to ensure the safety of the bloodline - of the Royals.
So was he, this Add fellow, a man bound by word - by orders? Internally a smirk had. The realisation of one whom may act in the same fashion he did. Was it just a matter of circumstance that separated the two? In some sense amusing to entertain the thought.
Though perhaps more so in the priest’s word: friend. How it lingered for awhile longer after the word had slipped the Holy Man's lips. A word so seldom heard especially when referring to this servant. Guess you could say the man was a bit of a loner... well, more than a bit. But he would not correct the other in calling him such. Immanuel was free to do as he wished. Besides that - the man had a good rapport with the stoic - so to consider him a friend may not be that far of a stretch even if the two seldom spent time together.

Brief verse exchanged - however the slight slip of the white haired mortal did not go amiss. Golden pools to slightly wander, something sensed but his gaze having missed the sight by mere milliseconds.
Eyes to slip toward the red notebook shortly after. Note taking? Thoughts not dwelling long upon this. Rather an attention to shift toward Immanuel as he spoke once more. Wait - he was leaving the Church? A faith shaken was that it… unable to speak on the matter nor ask as to why. It would be far to improper to engage the other on this topic at this time. Having spoken up himself, the priest knew well that each had tasks currently in need of fulfilling. Still yet again curiosity had. At one point Giovanni himself had been raised in faith, not uncommon granted his background - that of his parents. Most Italians having adopted the Roman Catholic beliefs and as such raised their children with similar beliefs; yet, had one actually known this butler’s parents, known of Giovanni as a child… before he’d been turned - you’d be hard pressed to understand what went so horribly wrong - what led him to become the way he was… and what ultimately led to this road taken.

“My apologies, Father Craven - I have not seen the young Lord.” No - only having heard of their arrival through another of the hired help. The fuscous skinned vampire hadn't even the chance yet to greet them properly. Then again, given their travels some part of Gio's rational rested in the belief that they would have taken to resting. Then again, with the young ones - this raven haired butler wouldn't be surprised if they were running about.
Orbs cast back to Add - the man had been most patient and the fact he, this butler, kept him in wait was not something his mind had neglected. Understanding the other must have a great deal to take care of. Offering a slight bow toward Immanuel before letting his vocals slip with that of his dulled gaze. “Perhaps when the time is more fitting we may converse further.” A curt nod offered. Prompting a discussion for later? How uncharacteristic that seemed. Glancing toward Add without further word. Instead, pausing for a beat as to allow for the red haired priest to speak further if he so desired. However stilled momentarily by the sound of a door slamming in the not-so-far distance. Nothing stated on the matter - but eyes held in place before slipping away. Unable to discern what was at the cause of such, at the same time it would not be his place to pry either.
After a few moments more, the well dressed servant allowed his limbs to set in motion. Though not explicitly stated, the quite glance offered was meant for the white haired gent to follow along. This dutiful butler would be showing Add to his quarters upon the second floor: a room not only set prior by this butler, but one with a favourable view. Or so, the room had in mind. Hopefully the accommodations would be to the gent's liking.

█ ██ ███ █ █ ██████ █ ▌▌█▄▀ ▄▄ ▀ ▄▄ ▀ ▄ ▄ ▄▄ ▄ ●•●•●♦▪▪▪ ▪XXXXXxxxxx

Ѻnly Ѻpen Ȼircus || ▪ ▪▪▪♦
[ Sorry for the delay. --bows-- Hope you don’t mind too terribly - set Gio back on course as to allow Add to finally get situated in a room and to allow for Immanuel to continue his ventures in finding Odell, if you desired. C: ]

xxxx

xXNarusLoveXx's Husband

Wheezing Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image
Maestro
Normal
╚══════════════╝

“when we are weary,
we speak lovingly of dreams as if they embodied our true desires
What we WOULD have when that which we DO have so sorely disappoints us”

Kagan's control was given back to him as Maestro looked down.
He was glad this gesture was able to go above and beyond what he intended.
Looking past any macho-man exterior he witnessed that smile that felt more like a gift to them both. Security. Comfort. And as this hurt individual asked for a name, the reply was a simple.
"My name is Maestro. And hopefully, you'll know, you're not alone. Maybe one day I will tell you my true name."
And with that Maestro would slowly loosen his grip on Kagan, giving him some space after the ordeal.
In turn, Maestro saw Talianna entering a little bit before. But he was helping a patient, and not just physically, to overcome his problems. Her presence was part of the reason he didn't give his true name then and there. It was difficult to explain. Maestro was finding more and more people to trust. And while they seemed shaky right now, it grew on him and gave him a sense of "home" to finally look forward to.
Taking the syringe Maestro would also give Talianna a nob as to silent say "thank you" for her help. Giving Kagan the injection of morphine he finished their encounter with, "I'm here if you need me. Come find me if you need of my services again. Now get some rest." Maestro would try to pull the blankets over Kagan as he looked at Talianna, motioning his head to the door so she knew they needed to go.

Hopefully Talianna followed him outside.
With that Maestro shut the door behind them, giving a sigh of relief. Were things always going to be this stressful around here? He felt wore out, tired.
"Talianna." Maestro soft spoke, rubbing the palm of brown leather glove against his face before brushing away to feeling of exhaustion. "May you take me to my room now? I want to take a bath. Maybe make myself something to eat later." Of course, Maestro would also begin to fill his pipe once again. Using matches to start a ember. Inhaling deep lung-fulls of smoke.

“I picture heaven as a vast library, with unlimited volumes to read.
And paintings and statues to examine galore.
I picture it as a great doorway to learning...
rather than one great dull answer to all our questions”

╔════════════════════════╗
Company: Talianna

4,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Infinite
The ultimate expression of who I am
Incredulous
The barren definition of a dying man
Presumptuous
To assume that a tomb is not the body you’re walking in
In all of us
Is a sin that begins and doesn’t end until we syphon the last breath.

Even though Father Craven did not laugh at the sound of Add's codename, it was crystal clear to the white haired male that Immanuel thought him to be a funny gent. After all, under eyes gaze, the priest's aura almost exploded in a flash of yellow and orange, colors that Add's brain associated with happiness and joy. Now, why would Immanuel feel so good after simply hearing Add's name? obvious answer, really. The priest was mocking him. ...a knife, a knife through the lungs, or maybe under the ear, a sharp, thin blade that can leave very little marks, yes, a single blow and he'll be down, or maybe just snap one of his arteries, or explode his heart, or even remove it.... Not a single hint of such dreadful thoughts in the psychic's eyes. His sadistic side, still locked up in the depths of the psychic's mind, hungered for Immanuel's blood, yelled out in anger. Needless to say, Add did not take people making fun of him lightly.

However, taking a deep breath, Add forced himself to smirk, and it came out naturaly, as faking emotions was not something he was a stranger to. When the priest mentioned he was leaving the church, Add immediately waved a hand and the little notebook came floating from his backpocket once again. A sound of pen writing on paper, though no pen was anywhere to be seen."Father is leaving the Church. Ask why.", written upon the page, noted. The notebook floated back to Add's pocket.

Apparently, Father Craven was looking for Little King Odell. Add remembered the brat, as he had been with him a few minutes before. Taking a step forward, now standing shoulder to shoulder with Giovanni (more like head to shoulder - Add was not a tall fellow), the red-eyed psychic adressed Immanuel with just the slightest bit of mockery in his voice. "Ah, little Odell? i met him, quite the...pleasant kid. He was with Beatrix, but uh...". A pause, as the psychic focused his mind, using post-cognition to trace Odell's steps after he had left. The boy had said something about the dungeons...yet he did not spend much time there. And, as far as Add could sense, the boy was still roaming the halls. "...he took a small tour through the dungeons. But now, is running around the halls, alone, apparently. Though i cannot pinpoint him right now.". Unless his target emmited a very strong emotional aura, or Add had acess to any sort of object touched or used by the same target, it was still a hard task for him to say, for certain, someone's exact position. Add missed the sound of the door closing, as he was focused in discovering Odell's whereabouts.

After the small talk to with Father Craven, with Giovanni asking him to follow, a soft nod was given by the white haired male as he took a drag of his almost burnt out cigarette. After all he was putting inside his lungs was charred filter, he held the stub between his index and thumb, and a small spark was emmited from it, as it vanished into thin air, leaving only a trail of smoke. Add looked out the closest window and saw Zakhar in the distance, just outside the castle walls. A smirk appeared upon his face, followed by a soft, almost unaudible laugh.

-------------------

Outside, Zakhar was returning to the main gate to resume his guard guty. What an unpleasant fellow, that Add. So sure of himself...yet something in his eyes emanated truth from every word the man spoke. And that troubled Zakhar deeply. The Syndicate of the Mind...such a shady organization, yet the most powerful ones were. The royal guard could only hope that mr. Immaterium was indeed there to help. Otherwise, there was no telling what kind of influence an organization such as the Syndicate would have in the household.

As such thoughts gripped his mind, a spark right above his head caught his attention. He quickly looked up as something very light hit his forehead. The strong smell of charred tobacco filled his nostrils as ashes now stained his forehead. "What the heck?!!". Was someone messing with him? he looked up, to the window. For just a second, he thought he had seen the shape of someone behind the glass...but a guard lighting up another cigarette on top of the guard tower caught his attention. Zakhar yelled out to the innocent guard: "Hey!!! You better watch where you throw the stub for that one!! Or you'll spend two months in the dungeons, you hear me?!!"

Back in the halls, Add had to concentrate all his willpower to keep him from laughing out loud.

-------------------

A bit after that little prank, while Add followed Giovanni to his future quarters. A few question about the household members gripped him, and he thought he could get a little bit of extra information from the butler. After all, he apparently had been under the service of the Queen for a long while."So, Giovanni. Can you tell me a bit more about Father Craven?" he asked, as he walked besides the butler. Add had to look up to meet Giovanni's eyes. "Is he a member of the royal family as well?". His words did not give away any clue as to Add's disbelief. Could it even be possible? a member of the church, actualy related to the Queen of Vampires? seemed highly unlikely.

Whereabouts:Hallway
Company:Giovanni
Song in my head:N/A
Thoughts:"Wish i was there to see Zakhar's face...hahahahah..."

Equipment:Nothing but his clothes and his notebook.
The Hero & The Saint
The Tyrant & The Terrorist

Desirable Werewolf

xxxx
User Image
User Image

As Maestro finished up she gave a smile pleased smile as he gave his nod of thanks. Unspoken conversations already being held between the two. To her this was a good sign of a true friendship to be. Too many people depended on words to build their bonds; it was to superficial for her likings.

She watched as the good doctor finished up, saying his final goodbyes. Catching the fact that he offered to tell the man at some point his 'real name'. This caused her physically give a questioning look, which was quickly corrected and her expression would resume its unwavering pleasant expression. Just another question for her to ask later.

Looking to Kagan she gave a nod. "Lord Tepes, if there is anything I can assist with please just send word for me. I will provide whatever help I can through your time here." she gave him a curtsy and turned to join Maestro in the hall. There was still much to be done.

Once the door was shut and hearing Maestro's request she gave him a nod. "Very well, sir." she gave him a kind smile and moved to take the lead. As a doctor his room was the closest to the infirmary, which from their current location was on the other side of the palace. Inconvenient, yes, but it gave ample time to speak with him on a more one on one basis.

She turned her gaze to him as they walked, "Would you like me to bring something to your room to eat?" she offered first, knowing that after a long trip and then handing two different new patients and one being a critical case, that he would be exhausted. She had more on her mind to ask him, but it could wait for the moment.

"When you feel my heat, Look into my eyes, It's where my demons hide.xxxxXXXXxxxx

User Image

--Russian Vampire Estate -Hall-- || LOCATION █ ▌▌
-- Maestro -- || COMPANY █ ▌▌
--I will most likely get to post tonight and tomorrow morning before my computer is taken down for moving purposes..-- || OOC █ ▌▌
--Everybody wants to Rule the World -- || MUSIC █ ▌▌

xxxx

Devout Worshipper

12,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Partygoer 500
Immanuel CravenUser Image

User Image
The stranger now known to Immanuel as Add Immaterium remained silent after introductions were made. Something was happening, the mood changed quite subtlely. As a priest, he became naturally attuned to those kinds of changes since it was required of his job, but it was no super natural abilitiy, only a growth of natural human impulses. Anyway, there was no way for Immanuel to know Add could read his aura. There was also know way for him to sense dangerous intent. He only knew something was off for some reason. Not to sterotype, but Add didn't have that look that read astronomer, magician, or palm reader. Giovanni revealed he had not seen the boy.

At the same time, Immanuel was Add smirk from his perihperal vision. He took note, but made no attempt to bring attention to it, though it was somewhat forced. What force to turn to look was the notebook moving of its own accord. The priest shot a glance and stared. Well, that was certainly unusual.

Mr. Immaterium took a step forward. Immanuel looked at him, tilting his head down a tad to look into those red eyes. There was a hint of playfulness almost veering towards mischief, but what good would bring talking of it. If Immanuel had learned anything, it was to speak correctly. As it says in scripture in Proverbs 15:

Quote:
1 A soft answer turns away wrath,
But a harsh word stirs up anger.

7 The lips of the wise disperse knowledge,
But the heart of the fool does not do so.

18 A wrathful man stirs up strife,
But he who is slow to anger allays contention.

23 A man has joy by the answer of his mouth,
And a word spoken in due season, how good it is!

28 The heart of the righteous studies how to answer,
But the mouth of the wicked pours forth evil.

33 The fear of the Lord is the instruction of wisdom,
And before honor is humility.

Nonetheless, Add gave valuable information. Odell had last been seen with someone named Beatrix, explored the dungeons, and left them. So, his next step was to either find Beatrix or someone who knows where she was. Craven could ask Add or Giovanni, but did not wish to take up more of their time. "If the Lord wills, so shall it be. Take care," he said to Giovanni. He turned away and looked around the hallway. He heard a man say Talianna. She was with someone.

He planned then to go find out who and follow Talianna around. It would help him get a sense of direction for this new residence he found himself in. He gave a sigh and walked down the hallway slowly from so much walking ..to where the maid stood with..um? A burned victim? That was the first that came to mind. Why else would a man be covered in wrappings? But..why was he standing..UNAIDED?!

Not knowing what to do and not wanting to make assumptions, he placed his attention on Talianna. "I seek to better familiarze myself with this place. Do you mind if I tag along?" He could have demanded to go with her, but it was not in his nature to make demands. He asked her.

With: Maestro and Taliana
Thoughts: I'm glad Gio is safe, but I need to get back to looking for Odell.

Fashionable Citizen

User Image

Beatrix Everest Galloway

--- ❈ || ------------------------------------------ || ❈ ---

Monsters and men, they seemed to be little difference between the two. In all the world she didn't seem to feel the right sort of connection with any of them. Though women were slightly more aggressive in words, she had little friends to call her own. So monsters and men were the only outlet she had. Beating them to a pulp, removing them from this realm and using them as aid when she so pleased in battle. How could one really live like this? Though she was not entirely bad, she couldn't count herself entirely good either. There was something about that classified as a monster.; at least, in her own mind she came to this conclusion.

She was not so different than Maestro, but she still ruled most of her own time and place. Having that much control she was thankful for, considering most did not get such luxuries handed to them. This was something earned. Maybe it was her pretty face?

Pushing herself off her seat she had followed suit with Maestro in leaving this room. It was dreary and she wanted to be back on her feet. Sitting down for too long never did feel quiet right. For someone who was constantly on the go, she really didn't have the time for one place for too long. So instead she kept herself moving, going and never wanting to stop.

As she closed the door behind her, she ignored the others in the hallway, however by this time, they had parted ways already and Beatrix was entering the study room that Giovanni had prepared.

Shutting the door behind her, her hand still on the brass knob, back against the door, the room looked spotless. He had really done a fine job, and what excited her more was what was waiting for her on the desk. How delightful! No sooner had she pushed herself forward to take hold of the container, emptying its contents into the cup place by its side. This was what she needed and whether he had met her expectations was soon to be revealed.

The rim of the cup to her lips, she didn't waste a single drop. After encountering Add, Maestro and the fine print to read thanks to her uncle, Beatrix had needed this.

As the cup drained, her eyes widened, pupils shrinking, and her heart began to slow down. Blinking one a couple times in the moment, she held her stance before pulling the cup away and setting it down where Giovanni had once placed it. The papers in her hand were neatly stacked ontop of the others and she coudln't help but feel something come over her. What was this!?

It was not what she had asked for, and in her haste to drink, she hadn't given it a single thought that maybe, just maybe, Giovanni had cut a corner in order to meet his deadline.

That son-of-a-b***h!

Although the taste was delectable, the sensation ever more pleasing, she couldn't help but wonder what on earth she was taking on by drinking this. It was vampire blood, that she knew for sure, but was it his? The thought came to a halt as her body began to relax, her mind slowly letting go the idea of rage, hate, and dissatisfaction. It was as though she had taken an elixir as oppose to the red substance.

She walked to her seat behind the desk, propped herself down and sat forward, staring at the screen. The blank expression on her face made it hard to tell what it was exactly that she was thinking about. Was this it? Had Giovanni's blood made his power seem as though it was to take on his persona?

Hardly, considering she wasn't in the slightest mood to serve. In fact, she wanted to do nothing at all. There was no care for past words or future ramifications. It really as as if she couldn't give two-shits about what she was suppose to and what she planned on doing. How about that? For the first time, she hadn't a care in the world. This really was a sight to be hold.

However, as relaxing as it was, it was dangerous. In such a vulnerable state, unable to find a way out but wait for time to remove the blood from her veins, one could easily take advantage. Thus, she remained in her seat, Beatrix's elbow propped up on the table, her cheek resting against the bottom of her palm, the ball of her hand now a rest for her head. Yes, she would have been livid, but all she could do was stare at the blank screen before deciding to make an appearance outside those doors, in this condition.

--- ❈ || ------------------------------------------ || ❈ ---

Where: Private Study Room.
                                            When: Mid evening
                                            With: Self
                                            Thoughts: I...wonder....uh....hmm...oh...nope...

xXNarusLoveXx's Husband

Wheezing Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image
Maestro
Normal
╚══════════════╝

“when we are weary,

Indeed today had begun to take its toll on Maestro.
With Talianna at his side he'd finally have time to find his room to relax.
After reassuring Kagan and leaving him to his comfort they would head off towards Maestro's residence. Overly delighted Talianna complied.
Following behind Maestro was silent and trapped in his own thoughts for the time being. He was focusing on all that had taken place today, who he had encountered and what more there was still to see. The thought was overwhelming.

During this travel anyone guest had arrived. It was the gentleman that was speaking in a trio with Add and another being, unknowns to Maestro it was Gio. They had never met before.
Never the less the priest Craven was here to tag along. Maestro assumed he meant Talianna, which Maestro was fine with. Having asked if Maestro needed further assistance with a meal Maestro would shake his he to explain, "I actually find cooking to be rather relaxing. I'll take my leave here." Pinching his burlap sack he lightly rose it up as if to tip it. Also to the newcomer, 'Good evening sir. Have a pleasant day. I'm going to take up the position of doctor, so if you ever need medical treatment feel free to visit." And so Maestro would leave the group to enter his room they finally arrived to.
Shutting the door behind him he didn't lock it behind him, feeling the need wasn't necessary.

Inside Maestro would immediately begin to disrobe. Concepts of clothing were take off his body to leave nothing but all the layers of wraps around his body.
It was to be expected.
The bandages on his body slowly crawled off every part of his body except his face, leaving his nude, for the most part. Entering his bathroom he left the door ajar as he ran the hot water for his pre bath shower. There wasn't much to say. He removed his mask and washed up, cleaned the tub and filling it with some steamy water to relax in.

Time would pass as Maestro lay in the bath, head leaded back with a wet cloth over his upper face. Mouth still exposed he lit a cigarette and calmly enjoyed it. Smoke shot upwards to greet the fog of stream that was floating up and leaking into his bedroom.
A sigh of relief as Maestro rested.
This was probably the most revealing Maestro could be right now.
Hopefully Beatrix would run in to rip that cloth from his face. He didn't feel like answering for what lay underneath right now.
However, Maestro did crave female company and the type of "company" females could bring.
Maestro was old. Could you blame him?

Company: Self

Desirable Werewolf

xxxx
User Image
User Image

Those golden orbs of Talianna's shifted as Immanuel walked up to her and Maestro. His request to 'tag' along was met with a nod of the head, she knew that it was her duty to see that everyone in the palace was met with satisfaction. This of course included the human male. "As you wish." she said then turned to Maestro.

He had stated he wished to cook for himself, understand the need for independence she gave him a nod and made a mental note to be sure the kitchen was stocked for his endeavor. "Very well, please call if you need anything Master Maestro." she said as she watched him enter his room. Their time was cut shorter than she had first thought, there were more questions she had for him but they would have to wait. Strange; seeing him in his current state, the wraps covering the largest portions of his body didn't phase her - in fact to her it brought back memories of a world she had long thought gone from her life - the bustling life of Undercity.

With Maestro now safely in his room that left her in the company of the priest Immanuel. "I am sorry, where are my manners." she said as she turned to face him fully. "My name is Talianna if you had not already caught it, I am guessing you are Immanuel?" she asked, the only reason she knew his name and description was from Lulu Adaire, she had once had crossings with this priest and had spoken of the misplaced priest in their midst. "Lady Adaire and spoken fondly of you." she said as she gave him a small curtsy before looking down the hall, the kitchen just a bit further down and her next destination.

She took a step forward, gesturing with her head for the good priest to follow. "If you do not mind I must stop in the kitchen for a moment to check its stock." she gave him a smile, though she wondered what exactly he was looking for. A tour seemed a bit unlikely to her, but she did not feel the need to question his motives - who can you trust if not a priest?

User Image

--Russian Vampire Estate -Hall-- || LOCATION █ ▌▌
-- Maestro & Immanuel->Immanuel-- || COMPANY █ ▌▌
--Another day to go to get this packing done. Not sure how much if any more posting I will get in for the next few days.-- || OOC █ ▌▌
--Everybody wants to Rule the World -- || MUSIC █ ▌▌

xxxx
xxxx
User Image

ɠiovanni ʄiore

XXXXXX"I know well what I am fleeing from but not what I am in search of." ||

xxxxxXXXXX]▪ ▪▪▪♦●•●•● ▄ ▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▀ ▄▄ ▀ ▄▄ ▀▄█ ▌▌█ ██████ █ █ ███ ██ █

A course set and for the time, nothing more seeming to interrupt. However there was, at one point, a raised voice heard coming from beyond: more specifically - outside. Again little to no mind paid - or at least the air given off about such. The guards had a way about them, about how they did things… guess it would be fair to say, something that the butler may not exactly have warmed to but nonetheless respected them for the duty/ service they provided. After all who was he to say how they should conduct themselves. Their orders - though paralleled in a sense - did tend to vary.
So what was it though - that caused amusement in the other? Catching but a slight glimpse… what might have been a ghost of a smile - or rather smirk upon the red eyed mortals features. And was that laughter now? Uncertain of what humour gripped but best to leave such be.

The sound of their heels upon the floor being one of the few picked up - seemed the two gents had taken up a vow of silence. Ascending the staircase, Giovanni’s gaze slipped back but nothing uttered - more so to make sure the guest was still near - keeping in pace with his own motions.
Yet it would seem the silence would not last. Add’s voice rose up, pulling the butler’s gaze to the side as they ventured down one of the other halls upon the second floor. Golden pools cast into seas of red. Wanting to know more of the priest? That quite exchange had as if to state ‘what is it you wish to know’. Giovanni’s pace did not slow as his own thoughts wondering, curious of what the man hoped to gather in terms of information. In truth, this dark skinned butler’s knowledge of Father Craven was limited. But besides that though, before the curiosity sated - the turned vampire would be, as he always had been, careful with his words.
Letting his gaze shift forward once more - allowing for the white haired male to speak further - to clarify. A brow almost tempting to lift at what was heard. A member of the family… well, not in the traditional sense. “Father Craven is one whom has served along side the Royals - though not a member himself.” Already having mentioned the man as a friend, it hardly seemed necessary for the turned vampire to restate such… perhaps it was implied now. Though as far as friends go, a valuable one to have. Holding ties with the Church indeed may have one come to the conclusion that it was unwise - but was it not better to have them on their side than against? Sort of a delicate balance and relation to uphold. But beyond that the man, Immanuel, had proven his worth - that of his loyalty, time and time again. And despite such horrors and trials - even now - stood by their side. So, even though it may not have been stated from Giovanni’s lips the words alone uttered, hopefully, would have sufficed in enlightening the other of the priest in question. To the degree Add wished to know.

Again something more to arise from this. Perhaps this Add fellow, much like the butler himself, needed to gather information upon the guests to better provide aid to the Royals. Maybe not even that of a question - understood this was what the man was doing. Hands gently swayed at the butler’s side, his expression still as it had been prior. Still - one need to remain cautious not to have a tongue to too liberal. At least, not until some trust was established.

Rounding the corner, a maid came into sight. Her paled gaze, to match that of her complexion, fell upon the white-haired gent in Giovanni’s company. She did not speak a word but offered a slight nod. Not that she would have been able to speak as it were - a tongue held due to circumstance, due to her condition. The woman was a mute.
The stoic merely offering a curt nod in response. With her hands full the light eyed woman merely continued on her way - though if one were to watch closely, the maid’s eyes fixated upon the mortal for a while longer as they passed.

Giovanni’s frame slowed slightly as they neared Sir Immaterium’s chambers - or what would be. “This will be your quarters, Sir Immaterium.” The butler spoke as his frame turned to face the other. That of his gloved hand [the right] cast forward as to motion toward the door. “Is there anything more you need?” Letting his hand slip back to its default. Be it of information or his services that was: again, something of an implied meaning. If nothing more was required he would be sure to continue on with the previous list of tasks. Ah - the life of a butler… and yet, he wouldn’t have it any other way.

█ ██ ███ █ █ ██████ █ ▌▌█▄▀ ▄▄ ▀ ▄▄ ▀ ▄ ▄ ▄▄ ▄ ●•●•●♦▪▪▪ ▪XXXXXxxxxx

Ѻnly Ѻpen Ȼircus || ▪ ▪▪▪♦
[ --- ]

xxxx

Dapper Phantom

User ImageUser Image
xxxxxLuigsech Óengus Vercingetorix
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxOdell Millard

It seemed highly improbable that the room in which Luigsech chose to enter would contain someone, let alone a familiar face. But by chance the room he just selected out of interest happened to house Mikhail who Luigsech had not seen in some time since their arrival. He had even come to believe that Zhanna and Mikhail had left the estate after shortly arriving, though thinking about it once more the idea that the two would just leave as soon as they arrived after such a long and tedious trek seemed a little absurd.

"Good evening Mikhail." He stepped into the room and closed the door behind him, guessing this was a better time than any to join him for a bit of a chat. "A drink would be pleasant," he admitted, slowly pulling up a seat and then taking the drink once it was poured. Slowly the painkillers were starting to kick in and though the pain in his spine had not disappeared entirely he was feeling much better than before. "I never had a chance to thank you for helping," he admitted. "Without you and Zhanna, we most likely would be dead..." It was hard to admit that he had been unable to do that much, but it was the honest truth.

He took a sip of his drink and eased back, thinking about it for a bit. "My daughter says she recognizes you." He blurted out after a long drawl of silence. "As if she saw you long, long ago. Have any idea why?"

----

After the long trek through the halls with little else to see save for the maid who had smiled at him, Odell entered into the kitchen, slid a chair to the fridge and began to rummage through it looking for blood to drink.

Location- Luigsech is in a study with Mikhail || Odell is in the Kitchen Alone
                          OOC: Baahhhhh bad post

Dangerous Bloodsucker

8,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Timid 100
User Image

----Whoever appeals to the law against his
fellow man is either a fool or a coward.
Whoever cannot take care of himself without
that law is both. For a wounded man shall
say to his assailant, "If I Live, I will kill you.
If I Die, you are forgiven."
Such is the
Rule of Honor.- -
-

User Image

Kagan felt himself melt into the blankets, the chemical in his veins bringing an intoxicating peace and calmness to his strained body. It was only moments until his eyes slowly close and his conscious faded to a long-awaited sleep.

Quote:
"I didn't give you permission to enter my dreams."
The German soldier sat within the confines of a destroyed industrial complex, huddled next to a small campfire surrounded by a mixture of twisted steel and concrete rubble. Fresh snow settled on his bundled up form as it floated through the gaping holes that was once a ceiling. Across from him stood a tall male clad in medieval armor, his skin as pale as porcelain and his long ebony locks flowed in the cold winter breeze. "How many times must I repeat myself? Respect your elders, boy." Dracula utters, extending his hands towards the flames and chuckling slightly. "I think it might be time to bring an end to my slumber, that is my reason for imposing on you like this." His steel-covered form slowly steps around the flames, standing next to Kagan and placing a gauntlet on the soldier's shoulder. "I have had an obscene amount of time to plot and plan, my most beloved grandson."
"I'm your only grandson."
"That must make you the most beloved then, wouldn't you agree? Regardless, I've decided to finally return from retirement, we have great things we must achieve."
"So you've just been sleeping this whole time?! Why couldn't you wake up when I needed you back at home?! Or all of the other times I nearly got killed!?"
"I had to see you were even worth the effort, but I have just now come to this conclusion."
"W-what? ******** you!"
"Expect me soon, I would implore you to not make any friends just yet. You know not who will soon become your enemy, your name may be more infamous with some individuals."
"No uprisings please, I'm taking a break from war for a small while."
"I find it funny that I had to make you seek asylum with the Millards, for unbeknownst to them.. They are refugees in a land that isn't theirs. Though fear not, I may be a warmonger but I'm not a savage. Diplomacy sometimes fairs more success than warfare."

"Good, this place seem too nice to be a warzone."
"This is my point of view, Kagan: You have been welcomed warmly and treated with respect by this clan, they have given you safety plus room and board. I am very pleased with their generosity and I will keep that in mind. Now wake up, you must be terribly hungry. I'll be there soon." With the Count's final words, he pats Kagan on the back and the fire goes out, the dream felt like it was over just as quickly as it began.

Groggy crimson orbs focus as he tries to awaken from his drug-induced rest, tiredly he places his boots on the floor and sits up before rubbing his eyes. His previously tattered uniform was once again pristine and perfect, the bullet holes and bloodstains were completely gone. Kagan decides to leave his rifle, magazines, and grenades under his bed for now, keeping his sidearm on his person just because his holster was part of the uniform (That he couldn't take off.) and personal protection just in case anything were to happen. He wonders how long he'd been asleep, the thick curtains blocked all natural light for what he assumed was a requirement when the ones residing within couldn't withstand the sun's rays.. That made it difficult to really judge time, he really needed to buy a watch.

"Gott kennt meine Sünden..
So versteckt er Sie von mir!"

User Image

<-:-:-:-Hauptmann Kagan Tepes-:-:-:->
*Current Attire*
Uniform with Trench Coat.

Current Armament:
-STG-44 Assault Rifle.- 7 magazines filled with standard ammunition.
-Artillery Luger P08- 3 magazines filled with blessed silver bullets.
-Model 24 Stielhandgranate- x3
-Model 24 Tear Gas grenades- x3
-Standard issue trench knife-

When conversing: Green means he is speaking German. Red means he is speaking English.
Blue means he is speaking Russian.

Devout Worshipper

12,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Partygoer 500
Immanuel CravenUser Image

User Image
Immanuel silently nodded to Maestro to acknowledge the man's greeting and the wrapped man left his presence, closing the door behind him. The maid addressed him, facing her body to him. He looked at her, letting her image settle in his mind. He repeated her name after her question. "Talianna. Yes." Repeating her name while watching her would allow him to associate the name to her face easier. Curious, how had she learned of him? She must have read the question in his face for she said next that Lulu had spoken of him, and on especially good terms.

"That so," he commented off-handedly. He smiled. "No problem. Do what you must," and he gestured with an open hand for her to go on ahead of him. He was eager to get going, but he was patient and would wait for her to lead. His eyes shifted to her ears, wondering how she managed to sleep with those things. Or even if she could wear hats. Must curious. He looked away after a moment to the hallway.

With: Taliana
Thoughts: Maybe getting a look around will help find the boy.

4,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Infinite
The ultimate expression of who I am
Incredulous
The barren definition of a dying man
Presumptuous
To assume that a tomb is not the body you’re walking in
In all of us
Is a sin that begins and doesn’t end until we syphon the last breath.

A soft smile graced his lips as Add took in what the stoic one had said. Interesting to say the least. He did not make the silence between them too long."Ah...so, he was still a member of the church when he first became an...acquaintance. Remarkable.", he said, ending the subject. No need to extend it further, not around that man. His duty was to serve, and his duty was his life. Chit chat did not seem to please him...though Add's questions could be viewed that way, that couldn't be more wrong.

He caught sight of the maid and his smile widened a bit. Finaly, one step closer to the Queen. As Giovanni pointed to the room, Add walked in as if it already belonged to him. The room in question was large, with a lot of space for him to train, exercise and set up his equipment. Compensating it's size was the fact that his quarters, in essence, were very simple: hardwood, some oak here and there, a simple wallpaper, white on top of black. And that pleased him to no end. He was not fond of too much detail or decoration: the more sober, the better, and that room was the definition of sober. The view, however, was what took his breath away. The east side of the wall, and beyond, forest to no end. Mountais stood tall in the horizon, and Add could see clouds moving through them like water on a river. The sun would hit that room as soon as the mountains allowed, and the prospect of waking up early also pleased him: more time to wander around and see the peculiarities of that place and it's inhabitants. Of course, that was not obligatory. Thick black courtains could block the view completely, and grant a pleasantly dark environment. That was, indeed, a room for vampires.

His pleasing should not go unnoticed, as it was farily noticeable on the young male's expression."It's perfect. Thank you, mr. Giovanni...". As Add felt the butler was about to take his leave, however, his voice rose up once again, his back facing the door as he looked around the room."Oh, one more thing, if i may. I would like to know more about you. Professional interest.". He did not expect to see surprise in the dark skinned vampire's eyes; oh no, surprise seemed to be a very rare feeling for him to actualy express. However, he would be flattered if he indeed caught sight of it. "Just some simple details. How long you work for the Millards, how is your relationship with them...". He turned around to face the butler once more, staring at his eyes for no more than a second before walking towards the bed and placing his bag over it. "Any insight you could give me about them would serve me well, too.". Add hoped that the butler would not view that as mere curiosity or gossiping -the first had a little bit to do with it, the second not at all-. Giovanni surely looked like a man who did not take such things well.

Whereabouts:His quarters.
Company:Giovanni
Song in my head:Waterstrider
Thoughts:"One step closer to my objective."

(OOC:I apologize for the short post. =.=')
Equipment:Nothing but clothes and his notebook.
The Hero & The Saint
The Tyrant & The Terrorist

xXNarusLoveXx's Husband

Wheezing Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image
Maestro
Normal
╚══════════════╝

“when we are weary,

Having soaked and relaxed his mind in the hot steaming waters he felt himself revived.
Within the more darker reaches of his mind he did hope for an unexpected visit from Talianna or Beatrix, though she was not the biggest friend he had right now.
There wasn't any excuse for Maestro, he was just old.

None the less, he got himself out of the bath, rewrapped his face after drying himself off.
Get his pajamas on he was read to head off to the kitchen to make some madeleines.
Maestro roamed the halls alone while he headed towards the kitchen, taking careful time to study his surroundings to make sure he knew his way back. First he would take a detour outside to his cart. There didn't seem anyone was around, which was a great thing. Stepping on the back entrance he shuffled through his things to find his guitar. It wasn't electric just resonator. The full metal frame of the design was really nice to look at. Now he made his way back to the kitchen.

The kitchen was rather grand. Nice equipment. Classy. It seemed like it would have everything he needed. But he did catch sight of someone near the fridge.
Oh joy! it was one of the children, namely Odell. Maestro wasn't formally introduced.
Setting his guitar on the table he stepped over to the children searching around for, whatever he wanted, Maestro would ask, "Well hello there little master. Anything I can assist you with?" It would be interesting to see how the child reacted to the mummy man.

Company: Odell

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out