Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Lover

5,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

Delilah Von

Delilah stood before the great doors of the castle, she was astonished by how lovely it looked it compared to what she imaged, as the stell air of England countryside blew against her pale face she shutter, not yet use to the temperature difference. As she approach closer to the door she couldn't decide whether she should knock or just walk in. She lifted her slender pale hand and balled it into a fist and she bang against the large door. She recoiled her hand back after the seconded knock, as she shock the sharp pain ringing through her knuckles she waited in hopes that what ever laid behind the door was welcoming to an unexpected visitor.

Fashionable Citizen

User Image

Dartanian Millard
Vampire King

As the King turned to the corner of the corridor, he heard a knocking at the door. He had tried his best to get to his room to see his daughters (having sensed them traveling about to that area), he couldn't help but be diverged into something else. Who could it be? He hadn't been expecting many visitors in quite sometime, considering the situation at hand, however this King never turned away strangers or guests that his wife would allow to stay. Samantha was a kind soul, and still very human on the inside. It would take centuries for her to feel little to nothing for humans. Then again, he had met a number of vampires that loved humans, for whatever reason.

And so there he was, standing in the middle of the foyer, looking at the door, with nothing on his mind now. There was no butler or maid around, so he could only assume everyone was busy that they hadn't bothered to answer. That's what he needed, to be his own servent. Honestly, what was the point of having maids if they can't even answer the door? Then again, was that the Butlers job? He couldn't really tell, so instead he proceeded to the door and swung it open, revealing the most unlikely guest. Or was she really a guest?

The King made no jester for her to enter, he only starred at her with his dark eyes, curious as to know where she had traveled from, and why of all places the Millard Summer Home? All these questions and not a single word slipped from his lips. So, Dartanian decided it would be best to welcome the girl and possibly get some answers from there; besides he didn't want to be rude right?

"Oh, well hello. You must cold, come in. Please, come in..." Dartanian said as he opened the door further for the girl to enter his home. "I'm sorry my servents couldn't get to you sooner. They seem to be busy, or just slacking, they tend to slack these days...I don't know what it is...maybe it's the entire 'Summer home' idea, but still, I can't seem to get any good help these days."

When Dartanian finished rambling he felt embarrassed that he hadn't even introduced himself. "My apologies miss, I am Dartanian, King of Vampires, and Master of the house. What brings you here?"

Shirtless Lover

5,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image
Delilah Von

Delilah was startled when he announced his status of the castle. Frozen for a split seconded she quickly came too and bowed her head," Excuse me but I am a professor of a sort and I would most appreciate it if you let me stay here and study your kind" she said with her head still bowed, she was slightly frighten of this king that showed no signs of a type of human emotion and it was her first time actually meeting a supernatural being, something she has been looking forward her whole boring and dull life," If you do decide to let me say I will be like a ghost, I promise I won't be any trouble" she look up slightly her gray eyes meeting his dark eyes, then she quickly looked back down.

Dapper Phantom

User Image
xxxxxLuigsech Óengus Vercingetorix

In his trip to the kitchen, Luigsech could pick up on the faint but not too far giggles of his granddaughters. A light, joyful smile graced his lips as he turned to make his way over and see how the two were doing. He also wanted to know how Grace was doing in Nina's care. He may have still been living here, but this was not his pet anymore. Grace belonged to Nina, and as such Luigsech would not interfere with how his granddaughter raised the little owl. Less, o course she asked for help. Or if she was rather violent with the creature; but he doubted the latter. As he followed, he came upon Dartanian and Samantha's room, noticing for some reason that while he traced their giggling here, they were no where in sight.

"Hmm, that's odd..." Luigsech spoke, walking into the room. He swore he heard them run in here. Then again, he could also hear a door open and close, so maybe they were playing a mischievous game of hide and seek with one of the maids or servants? Feeling a little mischievous himself now, he went to the closet, keeping very quiet before he opened the door and called out. "Surprise." happily. Of course once he was done starting them, he'd let them return to their game.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

- - - -

User Image
xxxxxWakahisa Osamu

[Looking for Sarah]

- - - -

User Image
xxxxxOdell Millard

Odell looked up to his mother, a bright smile beaming his face as his little arms reached up to grab at his mother. His mother and father always made everything better; which was why he liked to be around them a lot. It seemed Odell often bumbled about and got hurt from time to time, so it was easier for him to be around others. Or more specifically, his mother and father. Odell was just about to explain that he could have found his mother and father easily when he heard Adrienne walk over and hand him a lollipop before asking why he was upset. Odell quickly rubbed his eyes, as if they didn't see the tears that brimmed his eyes, and then looked up to Adrienne.

"I fell." he said, taking the lollipop and happily licking at it, holding his mother's hands. "And thank you." he smiled, looking to his mother happily.
User Image

Yumi Millard - 10 yr old Vampire Twin Princess

Some of the bats she hid in the larger closet bursted out and flapped around Luigsech before flying back inside and hanging upside down between the clothing. Some snickering could be heard from under the bed as Yumi peaked out. "Grandpa, we're playing with daddy, but I want to play with you after this," she said with a mischievous smile and placed a finger on her own mouth in hoping that he would keep her little secret prank from Dartanian before slipping back under the bed and waited for Dartanian to come in and getr the surprise. Of course, she wanted to play with Luigsech too and would play with him after the prank. The bats resetted themselves as Yumi hid back under the bed with Yonina, trying to keep quiet when Dartanian comes around

Fashionable Citizen

User Image

Dartanian Millard
Vampire King

The girl indeed was strange, and her gestures showed signs of either insecurity or just plain weakness. He didn't know whether to frighten her even more than he already had or just plain talk to her like he would anyone else. Then again, what was the fun of that? Then again...he had no time for jokes. So instead he kept to his ways and smiled at her, hoping to calm her nerves, at least a little bit. "Hm, I see. Professor you say? That's interesting." Dartanian really was astonished. This petite woman, walking about, as a person of academic standards? He wondered what was really going on.

When she mentioned being a 'ghost' he didn't like that at all. Everyone in the house seemed to be like that, but then again, he wasn't really sure who was there anymore. "Now, now, we can't have another ghost around scaring the kids! No worries, you can do your studying." Dartanian said as he shut the door, however instead of a gently close, it slammed shut. The sound echoed through the room and he sort of cringed. He forgot his own strength at that moment.

"Um, sorry about that. I sometimes forget my own strength." he looked at the door and smiled. "Ah! It's still in tact." He leaned into her and grinned, "Last time I had to get it replaced...well maybe that the past 6 times. Kind of the reason why I no longer answer the door." He pulled back and stuffed his hands into his black jeans and moved on towards the main stairway. "Please, take a look around. Oh and don't worry about trying to hide. You most likely wont be able to hide from the twins." Now his girls were hell, at least in a child like way.

Lazy Kitten

18,400 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
User Image

~Adrienne Pike, handmaiden and nanny~

"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger...right?"

Adrienne smiled sweetly at Odell, "Oh my, that's not good. You must be aware of your surroundings, so next time you won't fall." She turned her attention to Lady Samantha, "Is there anything you want to have done today, my lady?" Adrienne smiled pleasantly at her mistress, waiting for a reply.

Though she knew better, Adrienne's mind drifted a little. She thought of Giovanni and a dull pain bloomed in her chest. She hardly spoke a word to him since they left the old castle. It seemed like only yesterday she was on holiday; she was in a textiles shop in town. The clerk had asked her if she needed assistance and Adrienne inquired about the white gloves on display. He had politely informed her that they were for sale and could be monogrammed with initials if she so desired.

Coming back to the present, Adrienne let out a soft sigh. She still was smiling but her eyes grew a little sad. The gloves she bought those many years ago were still wrapped up and within her dresser. She had even paid for the embroidered on the cuff. The pain in her chest grew a little deeper and Adrienne tried to dispel those nagging thoughts from her mind. "You are looking much happier Odell, is the lolli to you liking? I make them special; your sister used to love them."

((Out of Commonsense: Will edit if need be))

User Image

Crazy L Fangirl
Odell

Dea and #Teddy#

Kyouda

Shy Regular

User Image

I look so gentle when you see me....

Samantha Goodwill Millard-The Vampire Queen

Samantha gently squeezed her son's hand as he seemed to be enjoying the lollipop that Adrienne had given him. She looked at her personal maid gently and gave her a thankful smile for giving her son something to calm him down.

"Let me see, well, when you have gotten some food for yourself, do you think you could go get some more blood? We are running low and we all know that us running out of blood would not be a good thing. Odell, let's go get Daddy, I think he just brought a new person inside the castle,"Samantha suggested.
User Image

Yumi poked her head from under the bed and she gave her grandfather a very warm smile, happy to see him.

"Yumi thinks it would be fun to startle Daddy with her bats, but I am not so sure about this. She knows Daddy isn't crazy about bats, it really gives him the creeps and he's pretty brave, right Grandpa?"Nina asked.

User Image

((Unknown at this time))

Aged Hunter

4,100 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Voter 0
User Image

Angela used many stones to move across the snow covered mountain. while moving at the high speed she never once broke a stone that allowed her to move down the mountain. soon she found herself travelling across snow-free ground. she smiled as she grew closer and closer to the Millard Summer home, though she didn't realize that she was smiling. As she landed in front of the door with a soft thud she noticed that the door closed with a slam. Angela scowled at the door as she walked up to it. Angela tapped her fingers on the door before she threw it upon suddenly. " Thats very polite to slam the door in my face! " she stated with a raised voice before she even noticed who it was that was present. Angela froze in place as she looked at Dartanian and the small human girl. " Ah.... " she uttered before closing the door quickly. " My apologizes! " she stated obviously flustered as she bowed her head in respect and forgiveness

Shirtless Lover

5,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image
Delilah Von

Delilah jumped from the loud nose that echoed in ears, as she turned to look at the door still intact, her eyes widen as a new figure enter the room and quite frankly she was not very quiet about it, she quickly grabbed her note pad and scribbled " incredible strenght, and rather noisy" she flipped her note pad shut as she was still astonished by this beings as she looked too the new woman that now stand in the door way she bowed to her as well, it made her insanly neverous her to be so close ," Well thank you so much I would like to introduce myself, I am Delilah Von. I do hope I could be a pleasent presents to your beautiful home" she said calmly as she slowly walked around him giving him a ridculous amount of space, the last thing she wanted to do was invade his person space,"I can already tell I will absolutely love writing about you and I'm sure beautiful family" she took her off her hood and cape putting it over her arm letting her unique long silver hair flow down,"I'd hate to be rude...but I'm rather starving it was a long journey and not nearly enough to eat" she smiled nervously.

Fashionable Citizen

User Image

Dartanian Millard
Vampire King

Dartanians head had turned when Angela came bargining in. He hadn't even noticed her there, far to busy with the new girl standing in his foyer. Where had Angela been this entire day? Sleeping in he assumed, and now she had the nerve to yell at him? Then again she did apologise, bowing her head and keeping her distance. Dartanian had no patience to go on and rant about how he was the king and she had to watch her temper. It didn't seem to really matter anyways. Instead he looked upon the girl who began writing something, hastily in her book. Whatever she was writing Dartanian was curious to know but he didn't question it, only watched in fascination.

After all introduction between Dartanian and Delilah, he stepped closer to Angela and sighed. "This is Angela, once my...head of house staff. She seems to do as she please, as you can. Which I wouldn't do, if you're still under my employment...Isn't that true Angela?" Dartanian gave Angela a look, but it wasn't one of anger or hate, just something you wouldn't want to see from your boss at all. No soon after he snapped back to the new girl, standing there with her book, tightly in hand. She unveiled herself, such a beauty he thought as he gazed upon her. She really was intriguing, and why she choose his household, he would never really find out, or want to. The thought of being studied was a little terrifying, as if he was an animal behind a cage and someone came in to study him. Such a thing he never saw the plus side to.

"Thank you for your compliments, Delilah." The king said as he circled her like a vulture before standing in front of both her and Angela. "If you're hungry, then you must eat. We have a rather large kitchen and it rarely gets used. You are more than welcomed to anything there. I have no real cook, so you'll be on your own when doing the cooking. We here tend to...not have to cook. Surely you can understand. I think you...know what kind of creatures we are..." Dartanian grinned at her and then turned to Angela, who seemed to have fallen quite for some time. "Would you be so kind as to take Miss Von to the Kitchen, maybe give her a bit of a tour of the place?" He paused and gave the girls a grin, "You must see the place, it's fantastic."

With that said, the King turned on his heel and headed for the staircase. "I'll be in my room if either of you need me." He had other things to attend to, for instance, his daughters staying out of trouble.

Shirtless Lover

5,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image
Delilah Von

Delilah greeted Angela with a nod and a smile, Angela didn't feel like a threat like the Dartanian did, but then again he was the King and a vampire at the same time. So of course he had her on edge. She payed no mind to the complimented look the king gave her as she took her cape off.She only came her to get what she needed and leave..she hoped it would be that easy,"thank you your highness I hope to be graced by your presents soon" she smiled relaxed now that his eyes where not focused on her so it made it easier for her to speak as she joit down some more his pad," seems politle a human traits shine though in small amounts". Delilah turned to Angela and analyzed her face, it was quite pretty, she looked somewhat friendly. But then again Delilah was a horrible judge of charactor so she didn't guess what a person might be like before actually getting to know them. She continued to write in her handly little note pad,"Hello Angela I hope our time together is a pleasent one" Delilah smile big she was excited finally some food and then some exploring the giant fasinating place that would be her temporary home, she bearly could contain herself sending goosebumps down her arms.

Dapper Phantom

User Image
xxxxxLuigsech Óengus Vercingetorix

Luigsech cried out as the bats shot out of the closet before returning, quite startled by the sneaky little creatures and not expecting them to be there in place of his granddaughters. However his theory about them being in this room was correct, and he spun around to see their little heads popping out from under his daughter and son-in-law's bed.

"What are you doing down there?" he asked. "And Yumi, why are those bats hiding in your father's closet?" he further questioned, listening to Yumi state quite simply that she was planning to play with daddy. Just about ready to question what she meant, Nina thankfully explained it for him, and a mild frown fell upon his lips. "Yes Nina, he is. Perhaps it's simply just a matter of distaste..." he mused. "He may not fear them but just find them distasteful. Whatever the case is, this is not right." he mildly scolded the two. "Your father and mother are under a lot of stress at the moment. This is not the time to startle your father when he has so much on his mind." he reminded. These two may have been children, but by now they had to know a little about what was happening, why they were here or at the most, that their father was currently under some stress and had a lot on his mind. "Come on. How about I make your girls something to eat?" he asked, working to tempt them away from their little prank.

- - - -

User Image
xxxxxWakahisa Osamu

[Looking for Sarah]

- - - -

User Image
xxxxxOdell Millard

Odell glanced up to Adrienne for a minute, pouting lightly but finding himself unable to say anything, upon which he returned to eating his lollipop. He was quite aware of where he was going, it just happened that his coat got in the way and tripped him up. That was all. Quietly listening to the two adults talk, he glanced up to Adrienne and nodded his head, sucking on the blood flavor lollipop for a moment before looking to his mother with a big smile and nodding his head even faster. In this time he didn't often get to see his father. Apparently something big was happening and as a result his father was rather busy most of the time. So to see his father was, though not rare or uncommon, a big treat for Odell.

Aged Hunter

4,100 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Voter 0
User Image

Angela bit her lip as King Dartanian introduced her. it was very embaressing the way he introduced her, for she could tell that King was just a little bit annoyed at Angela, maybe more so but she wasn't quite sure. the look Dart gave Angela sent chills down her spine. " yes, you highness. " she said and began to mumble something about 'not doing it again' and 'I'll try to do better' and stuff like that before she blinked and looked at Delilah. she stared at her for a moment before a big smile came across her face. " Greetings...Delilah was it? " she said taking a step closer, making sure her fangs were retracted. " please this way to the kitchen. " she said making a gesture to a hallway and waited for her to move.

(( sorry for the lateness I would have had it up sooner but I was fighting a toothache that was mind number. IM SORRY T.T ))

Shy Regular

User Image

I look so gentle when you see me....

Samantha Goodwill Millard-The Vampire Queen

Samantha saw the excitement in her son's eyes and that made her smile, knowing how much her little boy liked spending time with his dad.

"Alright, I think your father is near the bottom of the stairs, so we shall go meet him,"Samantha spoke. She started to lead her son down the hall and towards the main staircase. Once they had gotten to the stairs, she started to walk down them with Odell, being careful so her son didn't trip.
User Image

Yumi crawled out from under the bed as her stomach growled, some food sounding very appealing to her right now.

"I definitely want some blood to drink, Grandpa, I haven't had anything since earlier in the day. Plus, I should probably get my owl some mice as well, since I am sure she is hungry,"Nina admitted.

User Image

((Unknown at this time))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas