Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Werewolf

xxxx
User Image
User Image

"If I told you what I was - Would you turn your back on me?"

Sheba listened to Y-Doc's lengthy explanation, overly worded but educational just the same. But, she listened intently if for no other reason than to understand him just this much better.

As he spoke her eyes focused on the halls and doors they passed. They were still in the living quarters and exploring those rooms as interesting as they might be could become some serious trouble - she wasn't ready for that quite yet.

As he asked about who the 'we' she spoke of were, his manner in doing so had caused her to crack a small giggle. "Who walks willingly into a place without knowing what they are walking into?" she slowed her pace as they came upon another junction; heading from east wing to the west. "You surely play a dangerous game." she thought of how or if she should even tell him what he had walked into. Though, as a machine there probably very little he would worry over as his mortal life didn't seem to be as threatened like some mere human.

She stopped in mid-step turned her head and looked to him, her eyes instantly flashed a brilliant glowing blue from her usual steel gaze. "Just trust me when I say tread carefully, the tenants of this place are not to keen to having their secrets revealed. As for who lives here..." she looked around into the foyer once more. "Lets just say it is a family of royal importance." She then continued to move on. She knew well the guards were listening in to her words, most were vampires or other worldly beings themselves and trained well to make sure that the safety of the royal family was kept. And tho Sheba was known here she was not immune to punishment if she caused the family any problems.

Quickly trying to change the subject, "Lets head to the music room, perhaps we can find a bit of entertainment there." She once again picked up her pace.

User Image

LOCATION ▌Heading to the Music room (walking) x COMPANY ▌Y-Doc x THOUGHTS ▌And now I am getting a vocabulary lesson... lovely! x OOC ▌The dash don't be silent!

xxxx

Magnetic Elocutionist

User Image
User Image

"Who?"

He replied coyly, a small smile reflected in through mock realization.

"Why, I suppose I would. At least in these circumstances - I've weighed the risk to the return carefully. The den of the monster holds more treasure than the wilderness."

He followed her gently. At no point would she noticeably have to tug him in an unforeseen direction. Especially at this speed, his sensors would be able to perfectly predict her movements. He would hover along in well-defined step.

But that was not what she meant by treading carefully.

"You needn't worry about my safety amongst hazily defined 'royals'. That is, of course, unless you are personally responsible for my observation or termination. In which case I would be honored to be disclosed of or disposed of by such a healthy specimen of your order and genus..." His eyes twinkled as he coolly delivered the thinly veiled compliment amongst the reply.

He nodded amenably at the mention of a music room. The idea summoned echoes of the deep breaths of pulsing baffles and the crooning of fluttering reeds. The human distraction was a little buoy floating amid a sea of mechanical statistics and analysis about his surroundings.
___

User Image
Company:Arm in arm with Sheba
Other Info:

Desirable Werewolf

xxxx
User Image
User Image

"If I told you what I was - Would you turn your back on me?"

Sheba gave Y-doc a slight shrug of her shoulders as she listened to him. It still seemed a bit foolish but she supposed beggars can't be choosers. And so she let that portion slide with the simple comment of "I suppose." her foot falls echoed the halls as they moved toward the music room.

His comment though about his safety and her being the one to 'terminate' him. She couldn't help but slip a slight blush at his comment, sounding like a compliment to her. And the look in his eyes as she looked to him as he said it, caused her to divert her eyes quickly.

She cleared her throat, a gentle shake of her hair and looked straight ahead. "Well let's just hope it doesn't come to that." she was flattered that he thought that way but she disliked thinking of taking another life of a friend or even a potential friend. It was too soon to really consider him a friend, but she seemed to be lacking in the department so as it would sit it was a pleasant thought.

The well known door to her, the music room, was now in sight. "Ah, here we are." she said with almost sigh of relief as she let loose of Y-doc and moved to the door to open it.

As the door swung open the stage at the far end was the first thing that caught your eye, the red theater drapes hanging down to accent the performance area. Long rows of cushioned seats leading all the way back to the door with an aisle to lead down the middle. Along the back side of the stage and the back wall were many instruments from piano to electric guitar. All in pristine condition and ready to use. It was easy to tell that this room had been designed for smaller performances and a place for the musicians to practice for larger events which would normally be held in the ball room.

User Image

LOCATION ▌Entering the Music Room x COMPANY ▌Y-Doc x THOUGHTS ▌Akward! x OOC ▌I need time with people in the house gone... it is way to noisy.

xxxx

Lazy Kitten

18,400 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
User Image
Erik Petersen, nurse

"Oh, don't mind me."

"This will only hurt just a tiny bit."

Erik smiled and inclined his head politely, "You are too kind." He stood and grabbed his glass to refill it with milk. "Can I top you off?" Erik offered with a slight grin. Yunneth was a rather nice girl but much too young for him. He almost had a brotherly moment. Trying not to shudder as he poured his drink.

Erik was an only child, he didn't know how to how to be someone's brother. His genius also didn't help in his people skills. Erik had to work extremely hard to come across as normal to most people, even though most times he thought people were just adorable idiots.

~Temp Character~

With: Yunneth
Translations:
((Out of Commonsense: Yeah, no, it's like modern time love.))

Shadow Tsurugihime

xXNarusLoveXx's Husband

Wheezing Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image
Maestro
Normal
╚══════════════╝

“when we are weary,
we speak lovingly of dreams as if they embodied our true desires
What we WOULD have when that which we DO have so sorely disappoints us”

Erik decided to take his leave as Taliana arrived, having the two to be left alone, besides Yumi. Yumi was currently wrapped up in the game so it'd be fine to allow her to continue indulging herself. Seemed to be fine to let Erik take his leave to get something to eat; Maestro own hunger was boiling, desiring to sate the rumbling roar within his depths. He was a little jealous of Erik ease to move to the kitchen. "Food" thoughts aside, Maestro had a job to attend to, but before he spoke he partook in the curious sight of Leah entering the room. Maestro heard of her and wished to offer his assistance, but before words could leave his lips Leah retrieved some items to help herself then left as well. Strange was the only word that popped up within Maestro's mind.

On to Taliana, "Its nice to see you walking about Taliana. You seem to have recovered well enough." Taking note of her perfected posture and attire, his eyes wandering over her figure that didn't seem to lack in endurance from her injuries. However, his constant skeptical outlook would speak before any of his other regarding thoughts. "But I'd still like you to go on light duty. I'll write you up a letter so you can officially return to work for now, but I'd like for you to come back for another check up." Maestro didn't stall as he made a b-line for his desk. Shifting through forms he first lit a wax candle next to his desk as he laid out the paperwork with his other hand. Fountain pen filled out the release, folding the finished and signed paper and stuffing it into a soft white cream textured envelope. Finally sealed by dripping the melted red wax to close the envelope, reaching into a drawer to retrieve a seal press that he quick shoved down on the red ooze to form his insignia; Simple skull laid over and covering majority of a cryptic detailed seal leaking from behind the foreboding symbol of omen. He offered it to her saying, "I hope to see you again, but for now there is an intruder I have to attend to. Rendez-vous autour." Patting her gently on the shoulder he left the ward, heading towards the basement.

Descending the cold and damp stone stairway into the dungeons, both excited and anxious for what was to come. His eyes light shook as he considered the worse possibilities that laid before his paranoid mind. Having to face the fears head on he entered the room, alone with Teddy. He didn't change a bit the last time he saw him, believably so. "Hello Teddy. So I'm not going to bore you with unnecessary formalities; How did you get here and are you the only one?" Maestro took up the seat across from Teddy, other side of the table.Lighting up his own cigarette, signature golden zippo to show it was truly himself to Teddy as he puffed his handmade tobacco. Blowing smoke out to the side as he leaned back to watch Teddy's light covered expression, taking a moment to check behind him to preserve their privacy.

“I picture heaven as a vast library, with unlimited volumes to read.
And paintings and statues to examine galore.
I picture it as a great doorway to learning...
rather than one great dull answer to all our questions”

╔════════════════════════╗
Translation(s): Rendez-vous autour./See you around.
Company: Teddy

Magnetic Elocutionist

User Image
User Image

He smiled at her response. It was refreshing that his words were not ignored or lost. She was sharp.

As they entered the music room, he took a quick look around and scanned the area... In vain. As well equipped and lavish as the room was, it seemed that his weapon of choice was just a hair too obscure to be present here. He shrugged and turned back around, shutting the latch on the door behind them.

He grabbed one of the old-fashioned seats on the side and sat down gingerly. In truth, despite the uncomfortable posture, he didn't dare put his full weight on the chair. He still wanted to get the feel, to imagine the events of the rooms history.

He turned his head to face her. "So it seems we have reached the end of the line. What brings us here?"

He briefly considered that he was being brought here as some trap, but the room checked out. It was the real deal. The only real threat would be the kind you couldn't easily anticipate... or some form of ambush.

But he doubted it, and in either case, he wasn't concerned.
___

User Image
Company:Arm in arm with Sheba
Other Info: short post, but we ARE at a bit of an impasse

Magnetic Elocutionist

Teddy is: a flabbergasted.
Lambda: 85% Hi: 100%
________________________________________________.
User Image

The ghouls ears perked up as echoing footfalls came down the halls of stone. He ignored his other senses. He was trying to acquire something resembling a tick to tock so he could make sense of the malarchy since fritz, the doc that was more worried about the pinprick than the gunshot wound, and the lady in red that made fritz click his jackboots had finally left and taken the circus with them.

He cracked closed eyes as keys jingled and maestro entered his cell, wasting no time to deliver his agenda.

Teddy slowly slid his back up the cold wall, eyes still narrow. He took a puff of the mostly depleted cigarette from fritz before flicking it onto the dirt floor and grinding it out with his bare foot.

He shook his head, unsure of what was going on but unwilling to spout the rage that bubbled inside him. Maybe this was part of the joke, but Maestro could have been on the losing end of the same one, too.

"Alright pally, I'll bite. So your old chum Teddy was just minding his own business near the edge of town, when some yahoo who musta been wearing knight-type stuff and a mask came and told me something about uh... s**t."

He scratched his head and got closer to the table Maestro sat at. A few of the lambda's on his skin glowed a faint green as the exit wound in his shoulder closed up, the necrotic flesh budding and moving back into place like active fungus. If he wasn't in on this joke, there was no reason not to look presentable for guests. Besides, the sensation if the cool draft blowing through his shoulder was starting to sort of itch and bother him.

He stood at the other end of the table, leaning against the wall with crossed arms.

"Well, I don't quite remember word for word what kinda stuff he said, but some such thing about needing to be in a different dimension. Sounded like fate-type stuff. I was a little bothered to be bothered because I thought he was a loon, but then I found myself face down in snow an instant later. But..."

The consternation returned to his face, his sunglasses still rested on the top of his head, letting the pale spheres dance as he bobbed his head along to the narrative.

"...since you're here, this is some kinda shitty prank, right? I got brainwashed and just sort of dumped off someplace unfamiliar. Not planet X." He started to crack a smile as it all started to make sense.

"I mean, of course, right? I'm the a*****e for even thinking I coulda been tossed through time and space like that. What with nazi dungeons and you being here. Although..."

The look of relieved realization now shifted back to a scowl.

"...I definitely didn't imagine getting shot, so whoever set me up for this better hope HE's in another dimension or, so help me, I'll knock his ********' a** there."

Teddy finally ran out of steam in his answer, mumbling profanities and acts of violence through harshly gritted predators teeth. Looking over maestro's shoulder - visualizing.

User Image

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
matinaru

☾❀☾Yunneth Cruz☽❀☽

User Image

Where am I?: Kitchen
What am I thinking?: Top...off?
Who am I with?: Erik
What am I doing?: munching on cookies

Russian: Pink
English: Blue

Yunneth smiled happily as she continued to eat the chocolate chip cookies. Other kinds were alright but chocolate seemed to be her favorite. Yunneth loved sweet things...perhaps a td to much but she didn't care. When Erik asked the strange sounding question, Yunneth looked at him with a weird look. Soon it struck her like a bundle of bricks when she realized what he meant.

"You mean refilling my glass? Oh um...yeah. Sure. Thank you."

Yunneth handed Erik the less than half full glass. Yunneth seemed very comfortable around Erik. Perhaps due to him being human. Though unlike her, he seemed a little too comfortable around the monsters of the castle. Yunneth still seemed...uneasy around the residents. After a moment Yunneth looked at Erik.

"You still didn't answer my question."

Desirable Hunter

8,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

☢ Ðumzi ☢

The Dream Demi-God

▄▦▐███▐ ▌█ ▐▐ ▄▄ ▄▀ ▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▦ ▇ ▇▇ ▀ ▄ █████ ✖▐▐ ▦ ▦▄▦▐

"That is a very complex question. I was under the impression that Queen Samantha was but with the turn of event it appears to be Beatrix. It would be a safe assumption to view both as 'in charge''" Dumzi explained as he walked through the open doors into a open corridor. The turn in events at the castle did not bother him in the slightest, in fact it comforted him. Knowing that they would be to preoccupied to bother with his mission. Dumzi knew what he wanted from the Millard family and he would attain it at whatever the cost may. Unfortunately he did not inform Queen Arcana of such but it was of no concern of hers either. The Queen of Ur knew where her place was in the grand scheme of things. There was design that would need to commence no matter who was stepped on along the way. Well except for Anju of course, she was his only weakness.

"This castle takes some getting use to but I am sure you will become acquainted quickly. There are many things afoot here in wake of the funeral so I would be cautious." There was a wealth of truth to those words and perhaps a hidden warning as well. Dumzi knew this butler was of demon origin so he may be aware of what was to come. But the Sumerian demons kept things within their ranks, unless of course he was a part of such a movement. Alas Dumzi let such thoughts subside into the crevice of his mind. There was no need for them at the moment, for the time being he would understand this butler. "The Princess and I are Sumerian, where do you hail from?" He posed the question as innocently as possible, not wanting to indicate any form of inquisition.

Ȑequiem Ӻor ᾏ Ðream

Quote:
Rouge Draca Lionheart

Quote:

xXNarusLoveXx's Husband

Wheezing Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image
Maestro
Normal
╚══════════════╝

“when we are weary,
we speak lovingly of dreams as if they embodied our true desires
What we WOULD have when that which we DO have so sorely disappoints us”

Calmly Maestro listen to Teddy listen to his story, giving him insight on how he believed this reality.
Studying what level of understanding Teddy with his position. I became clear, somewhat, that Teddy wasn't a frequent traveler.
A sense of curiosity peeked when he released exactly who he spoke off. He had to be Ecilop. "Big weapon in hand? Hooded figure?" Maestro had to make sure, not wanting to leave concepts up to chance when it came to trying to understand levels of trans-dimensional travel, and more importantly those who traveled; Ecilop had a very sour way of not being helpful when it came to giving answers. Maestro didn't mind. The questions he'd never present were withheld for they were already given answers.

It was then he realized Teddy was beginning a state of denial, trying to coax himself into believing the seemingly impossible. Maestro shook his head, not responding until the very end of his statement. "No Teddy. You are, sorta, at "Planet X"... Its not just a sci-fi trick. Its real." Huffing a bit of his cigarette before he elaborated. "This isn't a prank. I'm not sure why, and I'm certain I'll never really be given an answer, but you're here because he wanted you to be here, the person you described." Maestro paused to look behind his shoulder. He didn't see anyone listening into their conversation. This wasn't a situation that'd be pleasant to explain to the others.

"Teddy, this stays between us. You cannot tell others, because if you do things could be harmful to us, you, them, everyone." He had leaned forward to give a bit of pleading posture towards Teddy, his tone made sincere with the worry that followed in tow. But he relaxed, leaning back in his seat before his final statement was made to help calm the nerves of the ghoul. "This isn't some Nazi planet. In fact, its more like a planet that didn't know about super natural beings in human society... Well, until now. We're planning on leaving to escape the racial war between meta-level beings and average humans. You stumbled into both a strange place, but not a bad one. I can find you both a comfortable life here and honest work." Shrugging his shoulders, giving him the unspoken "go-to" to relax. "Plus, we can help each other out. In concerns eating, as I'm sure you understand." Reaching out his hand he offered it to Teddy, wanting to shake upon this possible relationship of interests.

“I picture heaven as a vast library, with unlimited volumes to read.
And paintings and statues to examine galore.
I picture it as a great doorway to learning...
rather than one great dull answer to all our questions”

╔════════════════════════╗
Company: Teddy

Devout Worshipper

12,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Partygoer 500
Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO

User Image

Leah Goodwill

Spirited Sorceress

There was no answer at the door. Leah took the knob and pulled the door open. She walked in closing the door behind her. Her vision was blocked on the right side of her face since she used her right hand to hold the cold compress to her forehead. Her left eye searched the room while she walked in and heard the video game. She turned to see Yumi in the back and walked up to her.

She did not say anything, but she looked at the tv screen and Yumi's glazed expression. Leah thought she was having fun, but she looked completely engrossed in the game of the little pink round thing and its powers. It was actually very violent, but Yumi did not see it that way. Trying not to be uncomfortable, she shifted her weight. She felt something watching her and looked over her shoulder. A colony of bats watched soundlessly looking into her. It was like they could SEE right through her into her SOUL.

Leah made a scared face and covered her left eye with her hand. She looked away. Not many things scared her, but those souless gazes left her bothered. Forcing herself to steady her courage, she dropped her hand from her eye. She shifted her hands to drop her right hand and have the left hand hold the compress because her hand was getting cold.
Leah lifted her dress and sat down with Yumi to watch her playing with the controller. She watched her face, studying it curiously. The girl was almost in another world. Old grandma decided to break the silence.

"Whacha doing?"

Location- Russian Estate
With- Yumi
Mood- Happy, and disturbed

Magnetic Elocutionist

Teddy is: getting the picture.
Lambda: 85% Hi: 100%
________________________________________________.
User Image

Teddy scratched the back of of his dry, hairless scalp. Man. If this was a prank, people sure took them seriously these days. Still, he figured in the off chance it was, repeatedly calling him on it would just piss him off or make the punchline draw out. He sat forward in his chair, propping his cheek against his fist as he listened to how intense Maestro was getting, he nodded a few times. It was at that point that he realized that if he DIDN'T take Maestro seriously, the worst case scenario would be that he would get his pal into some heap of trouble. He would much rather take him seriously and find out the whole thing was a sham and get a little pie in his eye than call him on it any more and find out it wasn't.

Not to mention getting shot. He didn't imagine Maestro would be alright with someone getting shot as part of a prank, even if he thought they could take it.

"Sure enough. They were wearing some kind of hooded number and carrying one of those, uh... what the hell. Uh." He bowed his head to focus and snapped his fingers a few times, as if the word was on the tip of his tongue.

"A Har...Hal... Ha." He bit down on his dry lips. Sputtering on about a thing he was on the verge of but couldn't think of was getting them no where. "You know. One of those 'who-goes-there' Axe's the guard fellas carry around in those King Arthur pictures."

He hoped that helped, It didn't seem odd that someone like Maestro would be chummy with an odd looking cat like that, he supposed.

"Okay. Alright. So the deal is, were in some other place unlike home where there's some kinda battle between 'us' and 'them, so to speak... and I imagine you don't know how to go home or you would'a went home yourself or told me how. So... is the part I'm supposed to keep between us that I'm not from around here, or which part, exactly? I know we aren't holed up in some kind of gin mill where we can talk about this without worrying about someone hearing about it, but you could at least tell me which word, exactly, is mum. Then you can tell me about who I need to watch my hide around later and why when there's more time."

Food sounded good. Honest work sounded... strange.

"I'll get back to you on the hustle and grub. I think it might be more comfy for both of us to finish this conversation in a place where you aren't looking over your shoulder. Am I..."

He stood up and stretched a bit, slowly meandering towards the door preempting the delivery of: "...free to go?"

He concluded, kind of gesturing at the open cell door and wondering for just a moment if he would get plugged again if he just shrugged and walked out before Maestro gave him an answer.

User Image
User Image

Yumi Millard - 10 yr old Vampire Twin Princess
theme

Yumi felt quite immersed that she didn't hear her grandmother come in. IT was then her voice snapped her out of this new world she was in and gasped, dropping the controller. She looked over and then smiled. "Grandma!" she said as she got up, brushing her dress of dust then reached over to try to hug her, her arms just reaching to Leah's sides. She then stepped back and looked happily up at her and then looked outside. "Did you say hi to them? They really want to come and say hi too, but the nice doctor said they can't come in," she said, not at all bothered by the stares, thinking instead they looked cute. She then looked at the game and smiled a bit. "Mr Maestro and Mr Erik said it would entertain me so they let me play it," she said to her but now her interest has taken a new turn, wanting to now be with her grandmother. She reached up to take hold of her hand. "Grandma, come play with me. I want to play magic," she said to her as she wanted to now get to know her grandmother better, now that she isn't with the other adults talking big things that usually wouldn't include kids like her. The bats gave a small tap on the glass with their wings and she looked up at Leah. "They want to come too," she said to her, very much like her to be telepathically linked to them which sometimes begs to question who is in control of who. Perhaps Leah would be able to sense such a strong link hidden in Yumi's powers. It looked like the bats were then chattering outside a bit and Yumi frowned a bit. "They said you didn't seem to like Rachel. Was she mean to you?" she said to Leah as she looked outside, able to discern which bat it was that tried to grab Leah's attention earlier.

[Finally home. This should do for now]

Lazy Kitten

18,400 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
User Image
Erik Petersen, nurse

"Oh, don't mind me."

"This will only hurt just a tiny bit."

Erik refilled her glass then returned the milk to the fridge. "Haven't I? Hmm, well, I guess my years of dealing with supernatural beings has given me a bit of an edge on spotting them." He sat back down and grabbed one more cookie, Erik was certain that they would probably eat them all. He smiled at Yunneth, "Spotting a vampire isn't all that hard when you live with them; they usually so little to no fatigue, their movements are different more predator like, and usually they won't touch normal food." Erik gave her the basic signs, she would have to find out more on her own. "Another thing, don't ever show your fear. It's just like the phrase, uh, 'blood in the water'. No one is going to eat one of the staff, the queen wouldn't approve."

He joked lightly on that last statement; it was clear the girl was still too young to know any better. Finished his cookie and milk then patted Yunneth on the head, "Just be the courteous and kind little maid that I know you are, you will be fine." Erik touched her cheek lightly before pulling away and standing. "Hope to see more of you Miss Cruz." He bowed to her and left the kitchen to head back to the Ward.

~Temp Character~

With: No one
Translations:
((Out of Commonsense: ))

Shadow Tsuruhihime

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items