12,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Partygoer 500
Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO

User Image

Leah Goodwill

Spirited Sorceress

Leah was surprised how quickly she had attained Yumi's attention. She thought it would take more work to get the little girl's mind off the game with its attractive colors and pretty charming music. The sharp sound of a controlling hitting the floor was hard to miss. Yumi stood, fixed her appearance, and hugged old grammie. Grandma hugged back, smiling, but was forced to hold the smile when Yumi mentioned her friends.
Leah looked out the window. All the bats looked the same to her. "They certainly said hello to me, darling," she said, her left eye twitching a little. But Yumi would not see because she was looking outside. Leah's eye relaxed.

"Then, maybe it is for the best for now," she said, after Yumi revealed the doctor's and nurse's opinions, though she really did not know them by face.

Leah held Yumi's hand when she reached out to hold her hand. "Play magic? Alright." There was a tap and tap at the glass, drawing Leah's attention. She took a sharp intake of breath when she heard Yumi's next words. It was like she was one with those bats.
The bats made noises, and Yumi interpreted it all. That was not normal. Leah kept herself smiling the whole time and sighed. "Rachel? She was..just..really excited," she answered, trying not to upset the bats. The bats could understand human speech, or it was not above suspicion since Yumi had some link to them.

"But lets play now. I'll teach you a spell," she said, and released Yumi's hands.
Leah put her hands together and said, "Lightout." The light was visibly sucked into the space between her hands slowly, contained, holding it. It became darker and darker until it was pitch black. She opened her hands and small photons returned to their previous position, returning light to the room, including the tv set.

Location- Russian Estate
With- Yumi
Mood- Happy, surprised
Servant Reborn

User Image

Yumi Millard - 10 yr old Vampire Twin Princess
theme

Yumi smiled as her grandmother seemed to take her in stride. She smiled as Leah then showed her a little light show, or rather a dark show. She gasped as she watched the light sources gather together to the center until the room became dark, then the lights returned to where they were. "Wow, I wanna try," she said as she held her hands together, focusing quietly. "Lightout," she said and nothing happened at first. THe light photons shook at thier spots then a few came to her hand, but many were stuck midway or just didn't move at all. She then loosened her focus and the lights returned to their positions. "Its hard. How does Grandma do it? No fair," she said, seeing it was so simple but Yumi herself can't seem to have the same results. The bats outside started chattering a bit, trying to encourage her and not be upset at that. She wanted to be praised by her grandmother so she held her hand out and Leah would sense some magic rushing to her hand and then a bright pink spear made of energy appeared. "Can grandma make things appear like magic?" she said, showing how she can now consciously form a weapon like she did during the attack on the estate. Maybe Leah would praise her for able to use a form of magic effectively for her age.
Announcement

We're ready to start changing threads. We just have to wait for a few members to resurface in order to make the first few post to get the ball rolling.
Send me your profiles on this account and I'll be able to add them.

Fashionable Citizen

--|| Announcement: 03.04.2015 ||--

Attention to all who are is visiting this thread page for the first time or subscribers.

1.The continuation of the story with the characters: Samantha, Beatrix, Luigsech, Odell, Yumi, Yonina, Anju, Dumzi, Giovanni, Bridgeman, (with new characters such as Adelard and Purdie, as well as Dartanian); they can be found at this thread Vampire Prince's Castle: The Throne The full royal family resides in that newly vamped thread.

2. We welcome those who are driven to help progress a story while building their characters with ours.

Thank you!
Gaian Name: (type here) ladyPhoenixWaters
Character Name(s): (type here) Phoenix Rose Waters
Race: (type here) human but is willing to be turned or bitten
Personality: (type here) Phoenix is very shy, but she is friendly, honest, more or less wears her heart on her sleeve. Its hard for open up to people, but once she does she will never turn her back on a true friend, she has lost family members, so because of this she still grieves. Phoenix is dependable, quite some say like she was a mouse.
Appearance: (type here) Red hair with one blach streak in her bangs, and a small pink steak beside her ear, Phoenix is light tan in color unless she goes out in the sun then she tanned, but otherwise kinda pail. She has Hazel eyes, a small nose, she will either some days wear very light makeup, she also does have a rose tattoo on her left shoulder blade, and wants to get another in memory of both her father and her dads father or otherwise known as her grandfather, but she is not sure of where as of yet.
Bio: (type here) **(Crim has my bio so she knows who Phoenix Rose Waters is) If you would like or not sure if she can, ask her to paste Phoenix's bio to my message I sent her for this thread and she is also my only friend ATM. But other than that. I will see or copen

Can someone paste the bio from my message please Crim. And thanks in advance, I hate trying to rewrite everything again.
Crush/love: (type here) very open

The stars ** means I've sent Crim my application to her to join she may have Phoenix Rose Waters bio in her message if she hasn't deleted it, I only hope she hasn't so I don't have to retype Phoenix's bio all over again that was a lot of work and time and I don't remember at this very moment what I put, but I hope it was good enough be be granted to join. Thanks all, epecally Crim for aslo accepting me as a friend my only friend ATM.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff