Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Werewolf

xxxx
User Image
User Image
xxxxXXXXxxxx "No matter what we breed, We still are made of greed,
xxxxXXXXxxxx This is my kingdom come, This is my kingdom come."

Taliana's mind was a blank, oblivious to the fact of the presence of the entering doctor. The wound in her lower abdomen still seemed to have blood left to spill as her body was lifted to the bed within the room. Only a slow breath was had as she lay face up now, lips slightly parted to release the instinctive breaths required. The door closing would cause her to flinch ever so slightly, a mental response and yet no return to conciseness.

As Maestro removed her clothing her body lay still, the only movement given was only as he removed the clothing around the wound; and a responsive moan in pain and a flinch of her body. When he had gone past the basics of the uniform she had usually sported; it would reveal the constricting red silk bra and yes, matching high thigh undies - she is after all a 'lady'. Though their normal coloring was displaced by stains of her own blood.

Her unconscious state was a blessing for Taliana, for if she had realized that she had been so exposed to anyone; especially Maestro, she would be horribly embarrassed. Even for reason's as dire as the one she had.

"When you feel my heat, Look into my eyes, It's where my demons hide.xxxxXXXXxxxx
Don't get too close, it's dark inside, It's where my demons hide." xxxxXXXXxxxx

User Image

--Russian Vampire Estate -- Empty Room-- || LOCATION █ ▌▌
-- Maestro-- || COMPANY █ ▌▌
--finally.-- || OOC █ ▌▌
--N/A.-- || TRANSLATIONS █ ▌▌
--Shatter Me -- || MUSIC █ ▌▌

xxxx

Desirable Werewolf

xxxx
User Image
User Image

"If I told you what I was - Would you turn your back on me?"

She had held her position for longer than she had planned on, her mind was just trying to get a grip on her own brain waves. Trying to process what it was exactly that had given her the feeling of losing control. Was it as simple as the blood? Was it something more? Shaking her head she couldn't figure it out.

She had taken a step away from the door as it opened up, 'Damn.' Was the thought that ran through her head as he spoke to her. Mocking her words back to her. How irritating. She would look over her shoulder to try and look at him, seeing the floating orb before even seeing him. The sight gave her a moment of a statuette state. What was going on in her head was a mystery to all but herself.

Control. That was the key. She had to find a way to speak without blowing a cork. Now, what was it that she had gone through so many years ago? This was back to the basics. She could hear Dartanian's voice of years ago in her head now. Telling her to calm, to control it and not let it control her. A deep sigh released.

"Put that thing away." she stated in a calm manner, as politely as she could be at that moment. It wasn't going to be enough, he would be expecting an explanation. "There are more people here than normal, I am trying to pin the scent of a certain person that I believe should be here." she explained, so he probably didn't care - she wouldn't have if it was her. But it was open, now she had opened a door for more questioning; damn.

User Image

LOCATION ▌Hall x COMPANY ▌Add x THOUGHTS ▌Damn. x OOC ▌Rawr.

xxxx

Fashionable Citizen

User Image

Beatrix Everest Galloway

--- ❈ || ------------------------------------------ || ❈ ---

Perhaps it wasn't the best to have taken such an offer from Maestro? She realized in that moment that maybe, just maybe it would have been better if she hadn't stolen the arm he had offered the children. It was obvious her mistake, but she took no action to apologize. It would have been best had she just waited until she was inside the castle walls to heal, but opportunity had landed at her feet and she took that step.

Though silence hadn't lingered long and Odell was already crying over his torn up toy penguin, Beatrix realized he was, still, after all - a kid. Letting a sigh go, she pushed back the crimson waves from in front of her face, back, hair tangled between fingers. She would not acknowledge the boys feelings to the toy; why would she? She wasn't quite sure what to do with the animal. Yet, it was Maestro who seemed to save the day.

His words had sent ideas to her head, but again, she neglected to say anything. She would not give him the satisfaction of knowing what was really going on inside her head. As much as she wanted to, she held her tongue in contempt.

Following Samantha as she had entered the scene though, there was no doubt in her mind what she thought her late cousins wife. Weak and vulnerable, and above all, useless to her children. Yet, she could not hold these things against her, after all, she had just lost her husband to a cruel creature. The worst yet was, she was alone to battle these things. Would it be wise to say something then? No, that would not happen, not tonight, not this time.

So, in turn, she readied herself to leave, but Luigsechs arrival had her curious. Curious to know who this man was, what he was, and why he was there. Yes she knew little about him, granted she needed to know considering her position. Though the two weeks would have allowed time for them to meet, she had been occupied elsewhere and he must have been confined to his room (with rumors having spread about his condition). No matter, he was here now.

As lips parted to whisper a greeting, it had been Maestro to send chills up her spine as he dared to touch her. It was a small playful scratch, anything else it would have been the end of his arm, or at least, she considered the thought - keep on the back burner for now. So as he left, her once stiff body, now relaxed and her focus turned back to Luigsech and the others.

It was a shame to hear Craven's passing but what she knew of the man, Luigsech was right, they all had their time. "You are right sir." Beatrix said as she confirmed what he told Odell and the others.

Though pleasantries were to be made, one time or another, Beatrix couldn't help but notice what Luigsech had said of his 'being'. Half Vampire, that was peculiar. She took note of these words and imagined she would need to bring them up with him. Half vampire...curious.

"Mister Luigsech, I don't believe we've met...I am Beatrix Everest Galloway. I am to be Odell's Advisor." So there it was.

Turning to Samantha she bowed her head in respect, as she should and watched Yumi closely. There was a great deal of love there for her children, it was undeniable, but there had to be control - power. She had to take these things in hand and show them she was truly the Queen of Vampires. What she would give to have Dartanian shower her in affection, just to egg her on to bigger things for herself. That's what Beatrix wanted for Samantha.

"You all should get to your rooms, I believe my work here is done. I shall see the clean up to be swift. However, do not expect me to be around for a few days. I have a few things to take care of. I hope you don't mind your highness..."

Her business was hers and hers alone. There was no need to tell them of what her plans were to bring Lucius into the picture. With the Funeral only a few days away, and this mess to deal with, though Maestro was making it easy looking (to clean), there was still loads to do as far as preparations went. Whether Giovanni was on his game, was an entirely different story.

--- ❈ || ------------------------------------------ || ❈ ---

Where: Gardens
                                            When: Early Evening
                                            With: Group of People
                                            Thoughts: Work needs to be done.
                                            Djinn Thoughts: Time is not on our side.

Dangerous Bloodsucker

8,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Timid 100
User Image

----Whoever appeals to the law against his
fellow man is either a fool or a coward.
Whoever cannot take care of himself without
that law is both. For a wounded man shall
say to his assailant, "If I Live, I will kill you.
If I Die, you are forgiven."
Such is the
Rule of Honor.- -
-

User Image

Kagan held tightly onto the boy until his last breath, comforting the young guard until his spirit was no longer in it's shell. Once there was just the solemn quiet that death brought, he would slowly lie his comrade down and cover the corpse from view with a sheet. A moment of silence would be shared for the deceased individual, he was far too young to meet a fate such as that, but war was filled with crimes that were never pleasant to recollect. Memories flooded this aged soldier, situations so very similar to this yet they seemed to fade as time marched forward, the thoughts would hopefully be replaced.. Preferred by more pleasant occurrences in the future to come.

For a second he was baffled as to why he did find himself caring so much for guards who he had no previous to very limited encounters, but the reason was quick to emerge in his heart. The bond between soldiers wasn't established through conversation but through battle and action, and these men who fought beside him were already growing close to his warrior's heart. "Mr. Tepes!" The German was thrown from his deep-thinking as a familiar squad of guards approach, ten bound prisoners in tow, these were the men that stuck with him throughout the battle. "Sir, we found them in the dungeons, they were trapped and couldn't retreat." He was informed, standing tall to face the enemy that had done this with glaring green orbs.
"What should we do?"
"Place them against that wall there." Kagan utters darkly, his tone displaying it's obvious fury as he spoke his words, an frustrated scowl forms in his angered expression. "They are all to be executed except one." With that sentence he hears the enemy shouting words of plea and others profanity, their cries quickly silenced with the butt of a gun. "Draw your sidearms!" He orders his men, arms crossed behind his back as he took his leadership role once more.
"You are all charged with genocide and also your attempted murder of the Millard Family and the President of the New Wallachian Government, your punishment is death and only one may leave alive to be interrogated. I will grant you the right to choose just who that individual is, you have ten minutes to decide." After that each of the Russian soldiers started arguing amongst themselves, they would need to decide quickly, for the clock was ticking. Kagan keeps his eyes locked on them all, his gaze was cold and nearly emotionless, he wasn't exactly eager to watch them all have their brains splattered against the wall but the thought of ridding such filth wasn't such a horrid idea either, but he would wait.. It was only a matter of time before the men grew courage and would nominate a brother to live, if they were true comrades anyway.

"Gott kennt meine Sünden..
So versteckt er Sie von mir!"

User Image

<-:-:-:-Hauptmann Kagan Tepes-:-:-:->
*Current Attire*
Uniform with Trench Coat.

Current Armament:
-STG-44 Assault Rifle.- 7 magazines filled with standard ammunition.
-Artillery Luger P08- 3 magazines filled with blessed silver bullets.
-Model 24 Stielhandgranate- x3
-Model 24 Tear Gas grenades- x3
-Standard issue trench knife-

When conversing: Green means he is speaking German. Red means he is speaking English.
Blue means he is speaking Russian.

xXNarusLoveXx's Husband

Wheezing Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image
Maestro
Normal
╚══════════════╝

“when we are weary,
we speak lovingly of dreams as if they embodied our true desires
What we WOULD have when that which we DO have so sorely disappoints us”

With Talianna's undergarment garbed body exposed Maestro quirked a brow. He wasn't really surprised she had such formal underwear but it was amusing to see them.
But now all humor aside.
Maestro would need to act fast, the two holes on her side were pouring blood profusely. Internal bleeding could be a possibility. So, much to Talianna's despair if she was aware, he'd have to examine the internal structure to make sure the trauma wasn't spread around. With a deep breath he rose his right hand as he pulled the sleeve of his jacket up to his elbow.
Index finger shifted and rustled in inhuman directions. Snapping followed with Maestro's pain muffled grunts. Soon his finger transformed and burst from the bandages to reveal his finger turned into a centipede. It's leg moved rapidly with much attention and it's antennas bounced around with much energy. Placing his left hand onto the bed he placed his right hand near her injury, allowing the centipede to dance around the entry before it began it descend into Talianna's wound. Moving in deeper it's legs fiddle around Talianna's insides to get a good reading on her internal status.
Much to Maestro's surprise she seemed fine. The bullet didn't tear into any organs or anything of that nature. It was just a gunshot that passed completely through undisrupted.
Pulling the centipede tool slowly from her body to make sure she felt the minimal about of pain.

Having gotten a good idea of the injury he began to operate like he normally did. He'd use the same technique he used for Yumi, but on a much more larger caliber. Maestro left hand settled on top of her wound, allowing the small swarm of spiders to crawl over her flesh and made their way to both of the open wounds. They began to spin webs to connect muscles and flesh to close up the wounds. It wouldn't take long before the holes were patched and the spiders returned to his hand. The problem should be resolved Maestro had to consider what to do next.
First off he wrapped Talianna's body in the bed sheet before unlocking the front door.
He'd have to carry her to the ward for rest. So with a proper goal in mind he scooped up her body and made his way out of the room to travel to the ward.

But not as all as Maestro would hope. No. They were as he expected.
The ward was full beyond it's normal capacity. The castle guards were a cluster within his modest medical quarters.
There was no way Maestro would be able to keep Talianna in any of those beds.
But he did have somewhere close by...

Running into his own room he first stopped into the restroom, bending to a knee and laying Talianna across the floor with her torso propped up. Using a sponge he'd clean away the blood that was in excessive amounts. After getting her body cleaned Maestro would set her in his own bed. Pulling the covers over. He'd have to get her a blood transfusion. Thankfully he already knew the compatible blood he needed through extensive interviews with everyone in the castle.

First though, Maestro needed to make copies. There was a ton of guards in need of medical attention and Maestro couldn't do it all in one body.
And for that he set out a mental beacon...

Henry was through devouring the bodies in the foyer when he got his calling. Standing up the huge goliath pointed towards the open hall way. Henry would have to deconstruct himself.
Dropping to his hands and knees this giant's fire based insides spilled onto the floor to quickly reform itself as a large mass while Henry's body joined it. And soon these whirling pile of flesh and muscle began to snap, pulled and take new familiar shape.
Form humanoid figures would race down the hallway, all wrapped in bandages.
Maestro had consumed enough human bodies, as both himself and Henry, to make a few copies of himself.

And so Maestro and the copies rushed into the medical ward, beginning their treatment of the guards. Well, all of them worked except the non-copy.
That one would grab the appropriate blood pack and an iv stand, etc.
Returning to Talianna Maestro had hooked her up to allow the blood to pour into her veins, revitalize her supply and hopefully give her some warmth. She seemed like she may of been getting cold.
Maestro thought it over for a bit and the best way to warm her up was just to skin to skin contact. Maestro began stripping off clothing until he was in nothing but his face mask... Yeah this wasn't going to exactly work. Deciding to slip on some boxers he slipped into the bed and held Talianna close, arms lightly wrapped around her shoulders with his legs grappling around her own. Hopefully she'd be fine.

As for the copies they worked like lightning around the ward, fixing everyone that they could. Tending to the injured, making extra space by bringing in extra beds for everyone.
After a small hectic half hour everyone would be fine. It was rather remarkable Maestro got it all done in time, but regarding the stressful situation desperate times called for everyone to give it their all.

The ward would settle down and Maestro felt four copies were a little too much. So they would combine. Mashing their bodies together in a display that could best be describes as they were a mess of bandages trying to coil over themselves. Bodies sucked in and shifted shape into one form again. Probably an unsettling scene for all the guards but it wasn't too much to Maestro's consequence that he made it a public display.
Now there were only two; The main Maestro that was currently cuddling Talianna's helping body and this other copy that was now heading out of the ward.
This is when he caught sight of Kagan threatening captives with death.
Maestro would just stand there, smoke from his pipe and watch. Having no reason to entirely disagree with the current course of actions Maestro would take the passive stance and watch the scene unfold.
Nothing much like a break anyways.

“I picture heaven as a vast library, with unlimited volumes to read.
And paintings and statues to examine galore.
I picture it as a great doorway to learning...
rather than one great dull answer to all our questions”

╔════════════════════════╗
Location: Main: Maestro's bedroom Copy1: Outside the ward, an isolated hallway
Company: Main: Talianna Copy1: Kagan and some guards

Dangerous Bloodsucker

8,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Timid 100
User Image

----Whoever appeals to the law against his
fellow man is either a fool or a coward.
Whoever cannot take care of himself without
that law is both. For a wounded man shall
say to his assailant, "If I Live, I will kill you.
If I Die, you are forgiven."
Such is the
Rule of Honor.- -
-

User Image

Kagan subtly nods toward Maestro as a gesture of silent greetings once he came into view, a moment would pass as the soldiers decide just who will live, honorably they chose the youngest member of their captive group. He was quickly ushered away from the firing line and the guards took a step backwards before extending their weapons toward the prisoners once again, they seemed like they'd either done this before or were trained in execution. "Sir?" One calls out for the order, but there was a long pause, his lips parted to answer but no words could escape.

"Achtung! Ziel!" The voice echoed faintly through the confines of his mind,
He felt a heavy thump in his chest, his thoughts forcing him into .
"Aber Kommandant! Das ist Wahnsinn! Es sind Frauen und Kinder!"
The German's heart suddenly sinks to his stomach, the world around him melting away then freezing over once more as the familiar sensation of bitter Russian winter ached to icing his warrior's flame. Their innocent faces staring at Kagan in horror and despair, his men giving looks of hopelessness and exhaustion, he could tell his boys were as hesitant as he was, but the General glared at him with nightmarish resolve and patriotic pride. They all stood tattered and nearly broken, the only difference between the soldiers and the executees were one side held the rifles, it was rather humorous how clean and organized his commanding officer looked at that point.. Then again he got to sit in his tent warm and well-fed as thousands die in the filth each passing day.

Tepes' hand starts to shake behind his back, his other comes into view and raises into the air before dropping in a swift motion, acting out just what he was doing in his flashback. "Fire." He utters sternly, the pistols held by the guards drowned out by the memory of the much louder Kar98's.
That's when it started to snow.
Right when they fell to the frozen ground.
Of all times, that was when it started to snow., Like an ominous sign to represent the cold deed they'd just carried out.
The flakes would disappear in the pools of innocent blood.
But they couldn't let this effect them, they needed to drive on.
To fight on.
To survive so they may go home to see their families.
March to the explosions and machine-gun cackles, that was to be their theme, the music of death.
User Image
Fitting song for those treading toward their demise.

Kagan was brought back to reality by one of his comrades in the now, asking what they were to do with the prisoner that was still alive. "I suppose it would be best to lock him up in the dungeon, I'm sure someone can interrogate him later." He answers briefly as the world around him was thawing back to normalcy. He begins reaching into his pocket to get out a cigarette and hiding his shaken mentality quite well, only those who truly understood emotion could see through his blank expression. The German sparks up the smoke and steps away from the scene, giving a last glance at the now dead Russians on the floor before slowly walking to his next destination: The Kitchen.

Tepes would promptly ignore anyone else within the confines of that room, his eyes scanning the walls until they fell on the sink, he quickly rushes over and turns on the faucet. Frantically he slurps up water, his dried throat and thirst needing quenching like no one could believe. After he'd finished chugging enough to be satisfied, he splashes water onto his face and takes a short time to recollect himself completely, a minute to clear his thoughts. "s**t..." He mumbles, discovering that he'd forgotten to take the cigarette from between his lips, which now was soaked. In a frustrated huff he rips it from his mouth and crushes it in his hand before dropping it in the sink.

"Gott kennt meine Sünden..
So versteckt er Sie von mir!"

User Image

<-:-:-:-Hauptmann Kagan Tepes-:-:-:->
*Current Attire*
Uniform with Trench Coat.

Current Armament:
-STG-44 Assault Rifle.- 7 magazines filled with standard ammunition.
-Artillery Luger P08- 3 magazines filled with blessed silver bullets.
-Model 24 Stielhandgranate- x3
-Model 24 Tear Gas grenades- x3
-Standard issue trench knife-

When conversing: Green means he is speaking German. Red means he is speaking English.
Blue means he is speaking Russian.

Shy Regular

User Image

I look so gentle when you see me....

Samantha Goodwill Millard and Yonina Millard-The Vampire Queen and one of her little vampire princesses

Samantha was quiet for the time being as she took everything that was said, as she had released Yumi and Odell. She nodded to both of her children, letting them know she would fix both Odell's penguin and Yumi's dress. Then she heard what Maestro said about Immanuel, so it seems the illness had indeed taken his life. She felt a frown tug at her lips at that, but she knew that he had at least made it until they arrived here, that was a small blessing. Then she saw her father and Yonina arrive out of the corner of her eye. She hugged Nina as she came over and patted her head. She smiled softly to them, glad to see they both seemed to be okay, though she noted her father was covered in blood, though knew it wasn't his own, least for the most part. She nodded her head to Beatrix at her own words, her way of giving consent. She stood up straight, knowing she should speak.

"Yumi, I will fix your dress as soon as I fix Peter for Odell, so please be patient. Beatrix, proceed with clean up and good luck on whatever you will be working on. Dad, go to the infirmary when we get in, just to make sure you are okay. Someone please grab Father Craven and bring his body inside. The rest of us, let us head in while Beatrix cleans up this horrid mess,"Samantha commanded. She hadn't known her father had vampire in his blood line, course with all that has happened, it was a wonder she remembered her name.

User Image
User Image

Yumi Millard - 10 yr old Vampire Twin Princess
Wearing regular dress
theme

Yumi listened to her mother but her stomach growled again and she looked at Maestro who was now offering his other wrist to drink from. She wondered if it really was alright, but Beatrix seemed to dive right in to his blood so it seemed alright. She walked up to him and looked up. "Thank you Mr Maestro," she siad to him and then sank her little teeth in his wrist. She started drinking up, feeding until she was satisfied. She pulled out and made for some pants for air. "It tastes....weird," she said to him. It wasn't really anything against him, just lack of experience in feeding from a live person. She still had some blood on her lips and she bowed her head to Maestro as thanks once more. She walked back to the protection of her mother and the bats seemed to have settled down around the castle grounds, taking their guard positions to protect their little mistress.

Yumi looked at Yonina, happy that she is alright as well as her grandpa. Her family was still alright, if not bloody. She wondered now what will they be able to do while the cleanup was being done, if they would keep the young ones inside the building for a long while. She stayed close to Samantha as they walked back in, looking at Odell with his penguin and Yonina close by as well next to her side. At least the bats are here now, able to keep Yumi entertained with their versions of adventures and keeping her safe. Still Yumi wondered about if the people who are running this castle would be bothered by her bat friends as they seemed pretty curious about the inhabitants, some getting close for a shoulder perch to get to know their reactions.

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
☾❀☾Yunneth Cruz☽❀☽

User Image

Where am I?: Castle hallways
What am I thinking?: Work now, Cake and rest later
Who am I with?: Was with Giovanni, Ilia, and Yasha
What am I doing?: Getting ready to help with the clean up

Yunneth now had her orders. Help with the clean up and wounded. Yunneth bowed to Giovanni and sighed in a somewhat tired way.

"Yes, Mister Giovanni."

Yunneth soon walked off to help with the clean up. Yunneth clung to her candelabra and as she walked down the hall, she felt something under her shoes. Yunneth looked down and found a puddle of blood with a dismembered arm. Yunneth dropped the candles which were put out from the blood and Yunneth leaned on the wall, trying not to vomit from the smell and mostly the scene. Yunneth held onto her stomach and took a few deep breaths.

"Oh my god...Just...this is just...I don't even know the correct word for this..."

Yunneth wasn't excited about cleaning up the blood and gore. Perhaps it would be better to tend to the wounded? Yunneth pulled herself together then walked down the hall, looking for someone who is alive. As well as not giving into her weak stomach.

Demonic Phantom

User Image

User Image

Theme song: The summoning

The ancient demon’s blood was rushing from the excitement the killing was giving him and just the simple thought of living for a while under the same roof with such interesting people until he would retrieve his best friend and even for a while longer. His hellish creatures were ravaging the whole place and everything around them not carrying who was an enemy or who was the ally, afterall in war collateral loss would be necessary to ensure the complete extinction of the enemy forces battling on their grounds.

Both of his beasts were making progress eliminating the enemy forces without even caring a single bit about the injuries applied on them by bullets and grenades, it seemed as if these hellish creatures had no sense for pain at all. Vassago was still riding his Cerberus lashing his thorned whip at the enemies knocking them up in the air and cutting them into pieces with his long, dark sword without hesitation and with such a great speed that was impossible to track. The enemy’s front lines were completely broken, they were running around like some sort of poisoned rats, screaming in pain the words of retreat. Did they really believe they would escape alive? The ancient demon wouldn’t let that happen. They have violated this place and he was going to make them pay for it greatly, now and even in the afterlife.

The Cerberus was running as if it was mad and blinded with rage and it was still not showing any signs of exhaustion, it was as if this creature was completely fuelled even after constantly running around, clawing and biting the enemy forces, smashing them into the dust with great power. Vassago made out of the castle grounds a huge pool of blood and piled up bodies and pieces. For those who had special sight, the grounds were also covered with lingering, trapped souls. The mad smile was still present on the ancient demon’s pale, covered facial features. The shadows around his body were forming an impenetrable armor but the details or the form of the armor was vague since the black mist was seeping out from it, so it was hard to determine what was underneath. For a moment there Vassago stoped the Cerberus and stood there looking around through his own eyes and through his monsters eyes and even through shadows, measuring the situation.

They have won, there was no doubt about it. The enemy was retreating through the surrounding forest, or atleast what remained of them. His icy blue orbs fixated themselves on the forest and in that moment both his creatures headed for the forest to eliminate 98% of the escaping soldier. Both creatures received the order to hunt them down and bring back their souls, then clean up the castle grounds by eating up the bodies. After the creatures vanished into the forest, he and his Cerberus headed towards the castle but stopped quite far from it. He chose a spot which seemed close to the center and parted his pale lips to chant three words. With those words the castle grounds started trembling and the souls from abovethe headed towards the demon’s location. Lifting his arm high which contained the dark sword, allowed the souls to enter it. The sword was glowing black and red and the grounds kept trembling until all of the souls have been harvested. Feeling satisfied, Vassago watched the two of his beasts return from within the forest with the rest of the souls. After finishing his harvest, he headed slowly towards the gardens.

Company: His demonic servants
Out Of Cakes: I am sorry for my absence once again!!! and for the short post >. < -bows deeply- but I am back for real this time and ready to kick some a** =w=
P.S: Rouge: Yayy!!! You brought Sheba in!!! <3 I am SOOOO tempted to bring in, you know who!! *w*
User Image

Fashionable Citizen

User Image

Ilia (Ee-Lyah)

--- ❈ || --------------------temp character---------------------- || ❈ ---

It was enough to bring back spirits, like an old friend returning something borrowed for a short time. Needless to say, he was still under some pressure to please. Having all permission to leave, Ilia had paused for some time before looking away. He had every intention on leaving, as it had been, but his legs defied his orders and found himself standing there, like a statue positioned there for all time.

When Giovanni gave his words to Yasha and Yunneth, the maid having left shortly after orders were given, Ilia waited to hear Yasha's side. It was wasn't long before he too gave in and was asking for tasks to complete. This brought a faint smile to Ilia's face and that's all he had needed to hear.

When he finally regained control in his legs, he turned on his heel and left the scene. Short strides, one after the other, heel to toe - peaceful. He had wondered though as he continued his way down the hall, where did Yunneth Go?

She was familiar with the castle, there was no need to worry about her getting lost, but had she not told him of her fears? Blood, gore, and dismemberment; how could anyone enjoy their work if they were constantly surrounded by death, or worst, picking up after such a massacre?

Quietly he made his mind and headed in another direction, one that could lead him to Yunneth. She hadn't strayed far from the group, that was for sure, but there was enough bereavement to send a young girls mind to darker place, or make you incredibly ill. These were not things specified in the humans contract, but there was hint of it when hired, was there not?

As Ilia crept up behind Yunneth, silent as a mouse, he parted lips to speak. Granted this was much creeper than dead bodies, one would think Ilia hadn't been considering her reaction to come - frightened? Being surprised is one thing when bodies are not around, but creeping up on someone with such scenes taking place. Now that was cruel; yet it had not crossed this vampires mind.

"Miss Yunneth." Ilia stated.

--- @ || ------------------------------------------ || @ ---

Where: Hallway
                                            When: Mid Evening
                                            With: Yunneth
                                            Thoughts: Uh...hmm..

Dapper Phantom

User ImageUser Image
xxxxxLuigsech Óengus Vercingetorix
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxOdell Millard

In the time that Samantha had taken to reassure Odell and Yumi that his penguin and her dress were to be fixed Luigsech had temporarily gotten into a conversation with a particular red haired woman. It first started when she agreed that everything, even the oldest of creatures such as him, always had an end, especially for such mortal creatures like Craven. Then as Luigsech gestured for Odell to return to his mother’s side, Luigsech turned to face Beatrix. He had never physically met her before, though he had observed her passing through the hallways. However, he had heard of her multiple times and knew that she was for starters a Djinn, and that she was also Odell’s Advisor.

He considered offering a hand to shake but decided not too, remembering that his were still dirtied with blood. “No, I think we haven’t met. I am Luigsech Óengus Vercingetorix.” He greeted. “Warden of Yonina or so Dartanian appointed me before…” he drawled out the last word until he decided to leave his sentence there. No need to remind others about Dartanian’s death, though the statement did spark something in his memory that he had almost forgotten.

Luigsech did not simply tag along because he was the father of Samantha and grandfather to her children; he had been selectively chosen for a task. A task he almost forgot about while in his paranoid stupor. He likely would have still forgotten all about it had this attack not occurred. If anything the sudden assault on their estate, while truly horrible, was in some ways refreshing. This was not to say that he felt better; every bone and muscle ached immensely, his arm, side and leg burned painfully from the bullets and shrapnel, and his stomach was knotted with discomfort from the excess blood he was having difficulty digesting. However mentally, he felt clear headed. No more did he sit there in pure terror that his family would die, no more did he dwell on the fear that his family was in the proverbial lion’s den, or struggle to remember his history.

By having the castle under assault it had allowed Luigsech to vent out his frustrations over his inability to remember every detail of his past, and remind him that should they be in trouble he could hold his ground and protect those he cared for. Of course he would still need to look more into the history of this castle, but his search might heed more results now that he was entering this search in a more eased state.

After detailing to the Queen the up and coming plans involving cleaning and repairing the estate Luigsech turned to his daughter who noted that he needed to head to the infirmary. “Well I should head off to get myself repaired.” He looked to Beatrix and bowed his head. “It was nice to meet you despite what surround us.” This being the dead bodies scattered about the garden.

With this Luigsech turned to leave, taking this time to ponder about the strange looks he received from both Beatrix and Samantha. At first he thought Beatrix’s inquisitive stare was just curiosity over who he was, but then his daughter seemed to be equally puzzled. It was not until he was about to enter the infirmary did he realize exactly why they stared at him oddly- and of all things it was what Odell had said.

“You don’t drink blood.”

No one knew he was half vampire. Well again to be very specific he was arguably quarter vampire being as his mother was the one who was half vampire half demon, however he lacked all of the traits that defined a sorcerer so it was clear that he was more demon-vampire than demon-sorcerer or vampire-sorcerer. Specifics aside, the one thing which many tend to forget was that he was part vampire but did not look it. No pale skin, no need to drink only blood. He could walk into the sun, cross large bodies of water without issue, everything about him was “demonic” not “vampiric”.

So it was no wonder that the two women looked at him peculiarly, since none would ever realize this less they observed him drinking blood or heard him. He chuckled gently and shrugged it off, not seeing his hybrid blood as a problem. Unless it entailed health issues which he did not know of, how could being part vampire cause a ruckus?

With another shrug he entered the infirmary, looked around to see it was quickly busy and sat down for now. With so many troops lying on the table dying he decided, being as he was not even bleeding out all that much anymore that he could wait. Though as he put a hand to his mouth, he doubted his stomach would be willing to hold out.

Location- Gardens to Infirmary
                          With- Lots of people
                          Mood- Exhausted but relieved

----

With the grandfather off to fix himself and the castle no longer under attack Odell followed after his mother. It was the best he could do for now, knowing that everyone would be on edge and no one would let him wander around alone. Not even if all of the bodies of those who fled were brought back to show that all of their attackers were dead. Odell pouted angrily at the thought and almost turned back to ask Beatrix to take him somewhere cool, since she was his advisor. But she said she had work to do and it was likely boring work. Work that would make him fall a sleep and Odell was not going to have a nap.

Besides, his mother might attempt to fix the penguin now and he refused to let his penguin be fixed last. His mother promised that Peter Penguin would be repaired first. As he walked along he had placed his hand against the stomach wanting to keep the fluff in the penguin. From inside everything looked torn to bits, at least the sections which were connected outside. Not a lot of the attackers had made it indoors thanks to the efforts to keep them out of the state, so the deeper they went the less damage there was.

“It’s gonna cost a loooott of money to pay for the fancy stuff…” Odell commented aloud, remembering how a few of the servants in the two weeks that they were here almost always told him how “those vases are expensive” or “do you know how much that chair costs?” or “don’t spill blood on the white carpet it’ll stain”. “As the King I don’t have to pay for it, do I?” he asked his mother, nose scrunching up at the thought that all of his money was spent on dumb, boring things like vases when it could be spent on comics and toys and blood candy!

Location- In the Castle
                          With- Mother, Yumi and Yonina
                          Mood- Concerned he's going to lose money

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
☾❀☾Yunneth Cruz☽❀☽

User Image

What am I thinking?: What the hell?!
Who am I with?: Ilia
What am I doing?: Throwing up and freaking out a little.

Yunneth stood there...trying to figure out how to get around with out stepping on a dead body. Since she was in a place for vampires, being covered in blood would simply tempt the vampiric residents to attack her. And she didn't want that. She also didn't want to track blood through out the mansion. Then again...for some of the residents this would be a good night despite the death. The smell of blood was in the air. Possibly a sweet smell. It was surprising the other three didn't kill her. Just as Yunneth was starting to make her way, She heard her name called behind her. Yunneth turns around and ends up tripping on someone's arm and falls in a large puddle of blood. Yunneth slowly gets up and see's Ilia then looked down and say the blood all over her. The scent was so strong, it made Yunneth sick. The poor girl threw up a bit then took deep breaths with tears running down her eyes.

"What the hell is wrong with you?! Why are you skulking around?!"

This was the first time Yunneth raised her voice to anyone. especially a vampire. But she was covered in blood and since there was so much on her she could smell it but the irony smell of it made her sick. It was on her left hip and a bit was on he torso and cheek. Of course she was angry. And it wasn't like she had the luxury of cleaning herself. She had a job to do right now and she was now afraid to do it in fear of being attacked. It was like dipping a pretzel in chocolate and giving the treat to a child with a sweet tooth. Yunneth was SURE she was going to get hurt. Yunneth glared at Ilia, almost as if she was going to slap him. What she would do for a bath and sleep right now...

Fashionable Citizen

User Image

Ilia (Ee-Lyah)

--- ❈ || --------------------temp character---------------------- || ❈ ---

Stunned, shocked and most likely bewildered by Ilia's actions, he could see it all in her face, before she tripped and fell. His hand had reached out to try and save her, but he himself was taken back by her reaction. This was another misfire on his social skills, and it was clear when she looked back up at him after her incident. Nothing but anger and frustration, to say the least.

Ilia looked away quietly as she glared at him. Yes, he was in trouble, and no it wasn't right of him to have snuck up like that, but he hadn't been thinking. So many different things running through his mind, almost like a run away train, switching from one track to the next, without warning.

"I am sorry Miss Yunneth." He said quietly.

Sulking about his actions, all that aside, he couldn't help but catch the scent of the deceased. It was still fresh, but it mixed heavily with the scent of death of others. Yunneth, now covered in the substance, was a sure fire walking meal of sorts. His urge to take her for his dinner grew furiously with each breath.

However, he had grown accustomed to holding back urges, and though the smells toyed with him, he had control - right!?

Ilia turned back to Yunneth and reached out to her, his hand taking hers. Ilia pulled her to her feet and the close proximity of the two, the young butler felt something crawl beneath his skin. Like a thousand bugs crawling over him, he found himself shoving Yunneth to the wall, knocking over a vase on hallway table at the same time. It shattered in the silence of the moment - leaving a heavy atmosphere above them.

The butlers eyes began to widen as he pinned Yunneths hands down. Inches away from her face, his teeth lifting to reveal his tongue, inching closer to her skin. However it was the faint scent of her perfume that reminded him this was not a meal, but a young lady. He pulled back, feeling his face burning as he covered his mouth, looking away, completely embarrassed by his actions.

"I...I-I am sorry." He said, his hand muffling the words, but they could still be heard quite clearly.

s**t.

--- @ || ------------------------------------------ || @ ---

Where: Hallway
                                            When: Mid Evening
                                            With: Yunneth
                                            Thoughts: Oh my god, what is wrong with me!???

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
☾❀☾Yunneth Cruz☽❀☽

User Image

What am I thinking?: Is...is he going to eat me?
Who am I with?: Ilia
What am I doing?: Having mixed feelings

Just as Yunneth was helped up, she felt herself being thrown to the wall then pinned. Yunneth was already fearing for her life. She knew it. She was going to be attacked. And it was by the one who made her a walking treat. Yunneth looked Ilia in the eyes and saw hunger in them. And could feel his breath on her neck. A little bit of spittle hit her neck and watched as he was about to lick her. When Yunneth was released, Yunneth fell to her knee's and sobbed a little. Yunneth was scared but she assumed it was because she raised her voice towards Ilia. One must remember, Yunneth believes herself the underling of underlings. Like she is below even the vampiric staff of the castle. Yunneth bowed her head and tried not to cry.

"...No...forgive me...I shouldn't have raised my voice..."

The poor human honestly thought she was at fault. But part of it was because she didn't want to tempt Ilia to actually sink his fangs into her. She knew Ilia wasn't the type to scare her willingly. Yet like humans vampires were unpredictable. Especially in a setting such as this. Plus with Yunneth being as weak and vulnerable as she is, of course beast instinct would kick in.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff