Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Bloodsucker

8,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Timid 100
User Image

----Whoever appeals to the law against his
fellow man is either a fool or a coward.
Whoever cannot take care of himself without
that law is both. For a wounded man shall
say to his assailant, "If I Live, I will kill you.
If I Die, you are forgiven."
Such is the
Rule of Honor.- -
-

User Image

This invasion was the last thing that Kagan needed to be woken up to, at first he thought he was delusional but the appearance of an armed man in uniform bursting through his window made him realize that this wasn't just another nightmare. Immediately he had dispatched the intruder with a swift stab of his knife and suited up in his combat gear, the attack flipping the switch of war within his head, snapping into the mindset of a soldier instead of just a guest relaxing on some sort of vacation.

Kagan burst from his room to jump into the fray, snatching up a few of the guards who seemed to be lost in the confusion, forming a small squad to hold his section of the manor. Quickly he took charge of those who had no clue on what to do in all of the chaos, ordering anyone who wasn't armed to gather whatever furniture was available to form a barricade. Within moments they had sealed off the hallway with dressers and bed-frames, blocking the windows and making a room available for the staff members to remain safe. Currently he only had eight guardsmen with him, two of them being his Grandfather's who had been separated. "Defend this hallway at all costs!" "But what of the others? Shouldn't we get them?!" "It would be foolish to advance right now! They outnumber us far too much, we need to stay on the defensive for the time being! If anyone makes it they can come to us! We leave now we'll be shot to ribbons!" Tepes shouts as he ducks behind the barricade, making sure mattresses were stacked in the front to absorb the shrapnel from potential grenades, a trick he learned in the room-to-room fighting in Stalingrad. He waves two of his comrades to positions where small gaps gave a view down the corridors, places that they'd be able to shoot without being overexposed. For now it was just small exchanges of fire between them and the hostile forces, but soon they would be facing larger numbers and with greater force, that would be when the protection of their barricade would be tested. "Don't spray und pray! Conserve ammunition!" The German shouts, resting his rifle against a piece of wood and staring down his sights before releasing a short burst towards an incoming target, his eyes narrowing as the figure falls to the floor.

"Gott kennt meine Sünden..
So versteckt er Sie von mir!"

User Image

<-:-:-:-Hauptmann Kagan Tepes-:-:-:->
*Current Attire*
Uniform with Trench Coat.

Current Armament:
-STG-44 Assault Rifle.- 7 magazines filled with standard ammunition.
-Artillery Luger P08- 3 magazines filled with blessed silver bullets.
-Model 24 Stielhandgranate- x3
-Model 24 Tear Gas grenades- x3
-Standard issue trench knife-

When conversing: Green means he is speaking German. Red means he is speaking English.
Blue means he is speaking Russian.

Desirable Werewolf

xxxx
User Image
User Image
xxxxXXXXxxxx "No matter what we breed, We still are made of greed,
xxxxXXXXxxxx This is my kingdom come, This is my kingdom come."

Taliana's response to Vlad as his smooth tones moved his body around the desk to her was nothing more than an unwavering stoic stance. She was royally unimpressed, she didn't know the depth this man's name held; she wasn't from this world and couldn't be swayed by a name or title that she didn't understand. He was a guest, an important one, but still a guest and that was all she needed to know.

His mannerism was odd to have aimed at her, but there was something odd about the way he did so - and as he drew in closer, speaking of fear more as if it was his favored past time. "I do not hide the fact that I fear, I just learn to use it. Do not twist my words." she sounded half snappy, her smooth tones were becoming harsh as he drew in, as her heartbeat started to race. It wasn't the rush of being flattered, but it was the fact that he seemed to have other intentions.

Setting the glass down she watched as he moved to the door, the change in him along with the words he spoke caused her to raise an alarm within herself. As if picking up his queue that something more was about to happen. She looked to the window, the high pitched squeal of the incoming attack caused her to brace her feet and raise her hands in front of her as her own eyes started to change from the golden hue to a glowing green. A blue has started at her fingers and turned into a shimmering light of ice as it started to cover her in a protective bubble.

She looked to the Count as he moved to stand his ground, seeing he too was protecting her. "I honestly only see fear as an obstacle, and it will take much more than your words to change my mind." she said as she backed for the door. "As I am sure you can handle this, I have to get to the gatehouse" she didn't wait for a response, time was now of the essence.

As she ran she wondered now how she didn't realize this was coming so soon. She had already figured the best way to aid in the castle's defense. She had to get to the highest point she could, far enough from being fired upon but still close enough to let her own magics loose. And such a place existed, The gatehouse had a spot from the top of which she could take aim and protect and destroy.

Taliana ran until she came across Kagan and his small band, as much as the feeling of rush crossed her she looked to Kagan who seemed like he had taken charge. "Sir, do you know what they are after?" her tone was desperate and demanding, she figured if she knew her enemies purpose she might have to rethink her strategy.

Seeing more enemies race toward them, her hands glow a bright fiery red. "Hyah!" she grunted as a large blast of flame and cinders flew right past a guards head and into the chest of an attacker. The drive behind Taliana's actions were all from a promise she had made to two people who had saved her, she refused to let them down.

"When you feel my heat, Look into my eyes, It's where my demons hide.xxxxXXXXxxxx
Don't get too close, it's dark inside, It's where my demons hide." xxxxXXXXxxxx

User Image

--Russian Vampire Estate --Halls-- || LOCATION █ ▌▌
-- Two Guards and Count Tepes -> Kagan and more guards-- || COMPANY █ ▌▌
--Hey, this is fun!-- || OOC █ ▌▌
--N/A.-- || TRANSLATIONS █ ▌▌
--Shatter Me -- || MUSIC █ ▌▌

xxxx

4,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Infinite
The ultimate expression of who I am
Incredulous
The barren definition of a dying man
Presumptuous
To assume that a tomb is not the body you’re walking in
In all of us
Is a sin that begins and doesn’t end until we syphon the last breath.

Add smoked calmly as the maid approached him with a hot coffee mug. Ah great, just what he needed to brighten up his evening. "Thank you, darling." he said, jokingly. The maid smiled softly and told him he was welcome. Add didn't remember that girl...probably would be a good idea to interview her. And so, as she went back to her chores in the kitchen, the white haired male produced his little notebook. "Come, sit with me. I need to interview you.". The maid nodded softly."Yes, sir." she said, also with jokingly. Even though he was under direct orders from the Queen, the way Add acted around the staff was to put himself at the same level. Much easier to get information that way.

Add smiled at the woman as well. A pretty girl, she was. Red hair, freckles all over her face, beautiful blue eyes, and a thick irish accent. Add had never had a relationship with another woman, but he thought he could bed that girl anytime. Yet his vision of her was not romantic at all: a one timer, nothing more. A piece of meat. A victim, maybe saved for after he was done, The Sadist told him. But no...that maid was far too pretty. Someone would absolutely notice her absence. After a long drag, puffing the smoke away from her face, Add was ready to begin. However, a vision assaulted him. His red irises shone brightly as the images flashed in his head. It...it couldn't be. The white haired male stood up slowly and looked through the window. Everything calm out there...but he knew it would not remain like that for long. "I'm...too late...the vision...did not come in time.".

Two hundred men, armed. With a desire to kill every single living or unliving being inside the castle. The sound of explosions caught his attention. Mortars, they were using freaking mortars. The man took a deep breath. A projectile shattered the window, missing his shoulder as he dodged it by a fraction of an inch. No psychic power there: pure luck. The psychic took a long, deep breath, and the granade began hissing, liberating its content: smoke. The girl began coughing uncontrollably, and Add's gaze went through the shattered window when the first shot was fired.He knew exactly who it would kill three seconds before it the bullet left the gun. An assault rifle, no doubt...but fired at a great range. Those men were not amateurs. "Add? she yelled, couhging so much her throat was probably bleeding."Are you..". The redhead maid did not have a single moment to complete her question. The bullet flew through the kitchen windowframe, missing Add by a couple inches, lodging in the woman's chest. A strange sadness gripped him. "She called me by name...none of that 'sir Add' bulshit i was hoping for. Shame.". Before the girl hit the ground, Add was out of the kitchen.

His duty there was to protect the Queen, and that's exaclty what he would do. When they talked, Samantha gave him premission to scan her aura, in search of the "fundamental frequency", a frequency in the emotional spectrum that was unique to each individual, precise to the point of eleven digits. Two seconds went by, and there she was. Shining bright in purple, inside his head.

Add had only three clips with him, yet by Fate's will, his psychic powers had always served him well in the heat of battle. The halls appeared in front of him, as he made his way to find Samantha. Bullets rained through the windows, shattering them. Add crouched and quickly made his way through the corridors to find the Queen. He had no feelings right then, just pure instinct. The Sadist was shaking the bars of his prison."LET ME OUT. LET ME OUT OR YOU'RE DEAD!!" he screamed. But Add was too smart to let that warning from his subconscious get the best of him.

In such situations, when the battle could be too much for a single agent, they were were advised to call the council. Add made the call, and two unending rings preceeded the voice on the other side.

"Agent."
"I am in need of imediate backup. Send all available agents to the Millard Estate, now."
"I'm sorry, agent. We have orders to not lend you any help in your mission, apart from equipment."
"WHAT?! Who in the seven hells gave that order?!
"You know who, Add. He told me to tell you...to consider this mission your Final Ritual. Once you come back, he said, you will be a member of the Second Council. Answerable only to the High Council."
"You have to be kidding me...there's two hundred bastards out there!!!"
"You have training to take a quarter of them single-handed. The Grand Councilor wishes you good luck on your endeavor. And remember...We Will Be Watching."

The man hung up. Add could not believe that. The council refused to lend him help...the cursed Grand Councilor himself...sent him there knowing that if things went south, he would be absolutely alone to deal with all of it.

The thought left him nauseated.

He passed his room, taking a right, always crouched, his silenced 45 in his hand. A presence nearby...the next left turn. An encounter imminent. Add apreached the edge of the wall, his hand raised with the pistol at shoulder level. He could not believe his luck when he noticed whom he was pointing the gun to. He blessed his instincts (the ones that were not locked away, that is) for not pulling the trigger. "Luigsech!!!" he said, with a sigh of relief. He had almost shot the man. Add approached him, always crouched, as the sound of gunfire was now further away...he wondered how long it would stay like that. The white haired male placed a hand upon the other one's shoulder. "We need to find Samantha. Now. Come." he said, walking up the hallway, towards her location. A quick look behind, to make sure the other one would follow. Seconds that felt like years passed by as he waited for the man to either join him or make a stupid mistake.

Whereabouts:Hallway
Company:Luigsech
Song in my head:Shinedown - Adrenaline
Thoughts:"Purple."

Equipment:-Silenced Heckler & Koch USP .45 calliber pistol, loaded with a 12-round .45 ACP hollow-point clip.
-One clip (12 rounds) of .45 ACP silver-coated bullets.
-One clip (12 rounds) of .45 M99 tranquilizer darts (M99 is also known as etorphine, 2000 times more potent than morphine).
-Comm Choker, with thought-command and access to the Syndicate's satellite grid.
The Hero & The Saint
The Tyrant & The Terrorist
User Image

Yumi Millard - 10 yr old Vampire Twin Princess
Wearing regular dress
theme

The sounds of explosions rocked the ground and the mansion, sending Yumi into a state of panic. What was happening? Lots of gunfire was sounding and her bats immediately rallied around yumi over top of them. Yumi at first clutched on to Beatrix, seeking her protection from the sounds of gunfire, the explosions, the sounds of men shouting in the air. Then Odell came out and he too was frightened by the surprise attack. Yumi realized that she needs to be the older sister for him and made to hug him in her arms. "Its okay. I'll protect you," she said to him and then glared up at the men still falling from the skies. The bats responded by flying up and clawing and bashing into the men, chewing on the parachutes to make several fall from the sky. The others closer by on the ground, the bats bit, chewed, scratched, rammed their mask glass to shatter them and to cause painful death to their flesh as they found ways aruond their clothing and armor. Yumi could feel some of her bats died from being shot at but she knew that they were willing to do this for her. Yumi even sent a pair of bats to find Luigsech, the pair finding her grandfather and flapping in front of his face to fly towards the garden where she was with Odell and Beatrix and Dumzi.

As the bats fought for her, some soldiers broke through her bat pack and aimed their gun at them. Yumi brought Odell behind some bushes to hide him. "I'll be back," she said to promise him and then stood back out while watching the two adults with her were probably fighting their own group. One soldier saw her and went to kill her, but Yumi felt some inner power flowing and then realized a pink spear was in her hand. She made a instinctive throw and it plunged through the man, vanishing a second later. Yumi formed another one to throw at one that was coming at Beatrix, wanting to help with the fight but not daring to get close to the invaders. As she turned to make sure Odell was still safe, blood splattered as a bullet tore through her shoulder, a soldier having taken the shot from behind a tree in the garden. Yumi was in pain and agony as the pain tore through her flesh, sending a painful shock and she looked at Odell, reaching out to still want to keep him safe after collapsing to the ground. "Run Odell," she said to him through a voice of pain. She was afraid, the pain making it feel like she was gonna die. The bullet didn't have silver in it, but it was still trauma for a ten year old vampire girl and dangerous. The bats were seemingly in disarray, angry yet can't focus on a target without Yumi's concentration. Yumi closed her eyes tightly in pain, thinking of only one person she can think of. "Mommy!" she thought out loud, pain coating her thought

Dangerous Bloodsucker

8,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Timid 100
User Image

Such is the
Rule of Honor.- -
-

User Image

Kagan ducks his head as bullets tear into the barricade, one of the guards falling backwards after being stuck in the chest, the German's eyes locking onto the injured comrade nearly instantly. He reaches out and drags the writhing man into cover with him, his one hand pressed against the wound that bled profusely while the other fired blindly over the top of the barricade to suppress incoming soldiers. Tepes breathes heavily, putting down his rifle to keep pressure on the guard who releases blood curdling screams that were soon being gurgled by his own blood.

Amongst the chaos he could hear a woman's voice questioning him, his blue orbs peering up towards the female who just rescued him from a brief panic, the wounded male now deceased beneath him. "Nein, zhey are just shooting anyzhing zhat moves!" The German replies through the loud racket of battle around them, his gaze returning to the dead guard. "It's a damned massacre!" His words alight with anger, he sees the blood covering his hands, another thing that would fuel the rage that was boiling in his stomach. Kagan takes a deep gasp of air and snatches up his rifle, normally in any other situation he'd pause to take awe in the maid's magic, but this wasn't the time to appreciate the arcane arts. "If you could keep zhat up, I vould be extremely grateful!"

User Image

*Current Attire*

Current Armament:
-STG-44 Assault Rifle.- 7 magazines filled with standard ammunition.

When conversing: Green means he is speaking German. Red means he is speaking English.

Desirable Werewolf

xxxx
User Image
User Image
xxxxXXXXxxxx "No matter what we breed, We still are made of greed,
xxxxXXXXxxxx This is my kingdom come, This is my kingdom come."

Bullets whirring by as her focus remained on the German Vampire, his eyes finally focusing on her and giving her an answer she didn't want to hear. This was nothing more then an extermination. Mental flashbacks to the wars she had been in back home came to the surface and she physically shook her head as she focused her glowing green eyes on the man once more. He had asked for her continued assistance, but there was other places she was suppose to be, places she needed to be. Little choice was given, she couldn't leave without giving this small group some continued assistance.

"I can't stay, but I can help." she said as she knelt down to one knee. The act was only to keep her head out of gunshot sights as she concentrated. Her eyes closed and in the brief moment a shimmer started beside her. A perfect silhouette of her form to soon reveal a mirror image of herself. As she stood the image stood, a contact with her hand on the image's shoulder. As if something unsaid took place she released her hand and then looked to Kagan, "She has all my abilities, can respond on her own as well as take orders. Keep her safe and she will keep you safe. If she is hit she will disappear." These instructions were needed, the image was self sufficient but at the same time very fragile.

She gave him a nod of her head, the Image was already starting to cast bolts of frostfire, a special bolt that if it didn't kill you it would slow you down. Taliana turned to continue her way down the halls, heading to the guard house, turning only for a moment, "Good luck, stay safe." was as she said before she was out of sight.

---

Her image would continue to look out at the enemies, doing whatever it could to interrupted attacks upon the group. And in an exact replica of Taliana's voice, "Are we holding this position or are we going to advance?" A tactical question - as is the purpose of the image.

---

The real Taliana moved down the next stretch of halls, finding her way down to the garden entrance, the easiest way to get to the guard house. Though her biggest problem was going to be getting through the fray that was assuredly going to be a problem from the aerial strikes. But as she looked out through the garden she could see Beatrix, and she thought she saw Odell hiding behind some brush, and Yumi... was she hit? Her eyes went wide with worry.

"When you feel my heat, Look into my eyes, It's where my demons hide.xxxxXXXXxxxx
Don't get too close, it's dark inside, It's where my demons hide." xxxxXXXXxxxx

User Image

--Russian Vampire Estate --Halls -> Garden entrance-- || LOCATION █ ▌▌
-- Kagan and more guards -> Beatrix, Yumi and Odell (in gardens)-- || COMPANY █ ▌▌
--Okay, I didn't want to rush Taliana in until Beatrix and Odell can make a response to Yumi's actions.-- || OOC █ ▌▌
--N/A.-- || TRANSLATIONS █ ▌▌
--Shatter Me -- || MUSIC █ ▌▌

xxxx

Dangerous Bloodsucker

8,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Timid 100
User Image

Such is the
Rule of Honor.- -
-

User Image

Kagan gives a subtle nod to her brief instructions, appreciating her gesture to leave the apparition to aid in the defense but a tad disappointed that she was couldn't remain herself. He would have to make do with the limited supplies and manpower at his disposal, he only wished that he had more so that he could possibly start an offensive of his own. "You too, vatch yourself out zhere." Tepes replies and salutes Taliana before looking towards the entity that she'd left behind. "Ve maintain zhis position until reinforcements arrive or ve run low on ammunition, vhen zhat happens ve vill need to advance towards zhe armory to resupply." He issues the order, ejecting his spent magazine and replacing it with a full one.

User Image

*Current Attire*

Current Armament:
-STG-44 Assault Rifle.- 6 magazines filled with standard ammunition.

Dangerous Bloodsucker

8,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Timid 100
User Image

User Image
Let's take a moment and break the ice,
So my intentions are known.
See I have pity in watching you suffer.
I know the feeling of being damned alone.
I've got a storybook of my own.

'Tap. Tap. Tap. '
The sounds of footsteps echoing within the ambient noises of war that filled the halls of the Castle, the Count's dark figure could be seen entering the Foyer, his jaws clamped down on the neck of one of the soldiers that were foolish enough to try and attack him. Behind him he had left trail of macabre horror and gore, piles of gruesomely butchered bodies with all sorts of horrendous amputated body parts ripped from their rightful owners, torn right off to leave a disgusting wound.

Vlad grins wildly when he sees the large group who'd gathered within the open space of the Foyer, the twisted expression was that of a demonic child about to play with his new toy as it spread across his pale face. He releases his latest victim from his teeth and chuckles devilishly, ripping the assault rifle from it's slung position on the now dead Russian and extending his arms outwards. He peers from side to side, staring down the barrels of his pitiful opponents' weapons, eagerly awaiting them to take the first move.
"What are you idiots doing?! Shoot him! Shoot him!"
One who appeared to be of higher rank starts to shout, finally pushing his men to unleash the hail of bullets that the Nosferatu so craved. While he was being shot to pieces the assailants would hear only a sadistic cackle within the deafening sounds of gunfire, the Count's blood starting to form a pool beneath his mutilated body. The rifles would then fall silent after their magazines were emptied, the soldiers staring wide-eyed at the corpse-like Vlad who still stood with his insane smile even after such a barrage. During this moment of awe for the attackers, an expanding puddle of blood at his feet starts to discolor to a nightmarish black hue and a red aura drifted along the surface like flames, the men all freeze up in fear as hundreds of eerie eyes start opening in the onyx abyss creeping along the floor to their feet. "Is it my turn?" Vlad's sinister voice finally breaks the silence, his body falling flat on it's face and seeming to melt into the blackened void as well.

Black tendrils shoot up and snag the soldiers, forcing them into unfortunate submission by encasing their limbs and dangling them off the ground.
"W-wait! STOP! NO!"
"Please God help!"
"Get off of me!"

The tendrils snake up their chests slowly and start pulling the pins to their grenades one soldier at a time, the small metal rings fall to the floor with a quiet pinging noise. Their screams and strained begging would be for naught, they would watch each other be engulfed in a small explosion of shrapnel and flames before being detonated themselves. Vlad would reform his body in the center of the room once more after each had been killed, his curious crimson orbs examining the scorched husks that were once his victims. He forces his tendrils to lift them higher, metallic pikes rise from the abyss below and he would proceed to drop most of the corpses onto them and others would be tossed up on the chandelier to form a hellish scene within the Foyer. It would no longer be a room meant to welcome newcomers, but now it was a display meant to ward off the intruders, some habits died hard.. Plus impaling your enemies was just so satisfying.

After this horrid deed was complete he'd allow his abyss to recede and the blood from his fresh kills on the floor flowed in small streams to his feet, the power-providing liquid being absorbed into his body to provide the nourishment required. He watches two soldiers step through the front doors, they were a tad late to the party, they stared wide-eyed at the massacre and then looked to the sharply-dress Count who didn't appear to have a single scratch on him. "Run." Vlad utters darkly, snickering like the devil himself as the two men basically shouted '******** this' and burst back from whence they'd came. Oh, Dracula was really enjoying himself at this point.

Well I can promise you paradise..
No need to serve on your knees.
And when you're lost in the darkest of hours.
Take a moment and tell me who you see.
I won't tell you who not to be.

User Image

Through the ages of time,I've been known for my hate.
But I'm a dealer of simple choices, for me it's never too late.
I am your pride.
Agent of wealth, your bearer of needs.
I am your war.
Arming the strong, aiding the weak.
I am your wrath. I am your guilt. I am your lust. I am your law. I am your star. I am your trust.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Current hunger: None - Slightly - Hungry - Starving - Famished -Lusting
Some music: xXxXxXx.

OOC: *Rings dinner bell.*

Fashionable Citizen

User Image

Beatrix Everest Galloway

--- ❈ || --------------------Time Skip---------------------- || ❈ ---

The wind had changed, as did the night sky; a shift in the air, Beatrix hadn't reacted fast enough, nor had she realized what was happening exactly. As fog rose, and her sight became impared by her own fear, the Djinn was quick to react. Dmuzi wasn't to answer quick enough, but he would understand her haste as she shoved him aside as bullets came flying their way. It was odd, the demi-god was invincible to a degree was he not? Yet, the Djinn had felt the need to aid him. A possible sworn duty to a being beyond their realm? Beatrix could not consider the answers at that moment.

Her hand had slipped from Yumi's - first mistake.

Eyes wide as the guard had brought Odell to the battle front.

Fool!

However this was not the worst of it. As she turned to aid the children, Yumi had already gone ahead and done as a big sister would. Protect. Hide. Keep safe that which is precious. Though her efforts hadn't been for nothing, Beatrix was only taken-back by the oncoming events. The cries of the children shook her to the bone. This was not right, what on earth was going on?

Behind you!

Beatrix turned immediately, swinging her hand over and onto the on coming gun of a soldier. He fired, the crack of the blast deafening in her ear, but he had missed entirely, the shot blasted through the air. The soldier tried to take back his gun but Beatrix would not let go. Instead she shoved it into his masked face and in her left hand, glowing crimson, she formed a blade, bringing it down into his chest. Falling lifelessly to the ground, the Crimson Djinn only looked to kill.

Bullets dodged every which way, it seemed almost as though they were missing purposefully, but that was not the case here. Send in humans to do a demons work? Whomever was in control of this operations obviously knew little of what lay behind these walls.

Taking another few men down, easy as A, B, C, and let's not to mention your 1, 2, 3's.
                                            The Crimson Djinn was on a roll, but it would come to a halt as Yumi's scream caught her ears. Head turning to see the child in agony, she took down another soldier and rushed toward Yumi, stumbling here and there but always catching herself. Taking hold of the child, she hid with Odell and Yumi behind that faithful bush. Concealed within the leaves she looked at the two, but began examining Yumi's wound.

Frightening, yes, but even more than that, deadly. Shock could easily kill you as an infected wound, but she was a vampire; come now, you must not let these things effect your abilities.

"Yumi, you must bring yourself together. Please. This will pass, I promise you, it will. I will protect you, I wont let them harm you any longer." She urged the child, only knowing there was little time before they were found.

Had Dmuzi found a way around all this and kept the other soldiers distracted, Beatrix knew she could leave them hidden and unleash some destruction. The Djinn urged her to press on, but her heart only pleaded to stay. She had to make a choice, it was now or never.

Do it.

Beatrix's left hand began to glow once more. "Yumi, stay here, and whatever you do, protect your brother, don't say a word and don't make a sound. Do not worry for the love of all things good, keep yourself sane. You maybe in pain but it wont last." Looking to Odell she knew to say the same. "You as well. I will come back for you two." Nodding once for reassurance she quietly stepped out and maneuvered away from the spot, in hopes no one would have seen. The fog was still thick, but this was nothing to her. She would see to the end every last soldier.

What was 200 men but an infestation of ants in their yard?
                                            Beatrix moved within the fog like a ghost, weightless as a feather, and silent as the grave. She came up on a few men who had recently fallen to the grounds. That same dagger came into view, one throat slit after the next. One heart stabbed after the other. She was not one to dismember, but silently kill.

However, with the on coming slaughter, screams to be heard from their end of the spectrum, Beatrix let herself stand still in the middle. The scene was far from silent, but it was that moment that she let herself be consumed by the fires of the Djinn. swirling flames raged around, as she grew and transformed into the Djinn that she is. Arms large and claws forming, that wide smile only revealing a devilish grin - devious intent. As her legs formed to but a smoky wisp, she peered down above the fog and brought down her hands to cut through the men who dared to get close to the children. This form wouldn't last given her inner turmoil, but it was enough to finish off the oncoming raid above. Before they could reach the ground, the Djinn made sure their deaths would be swift.

--- ❈ || ------------------------------------------ || ❈ ---

Where: Gardens
                                            When: Early Evening
                                            With: Odell, Yumi, Dmuzi, and Soldiers
                                            Thoughts: ----
                                            Djinn Thoughts: ---

Shy Regular

User Image

I look so gentle when you see me....

Samantha Goodwill Millard and Yonina Millard-The Vampire Queen and one of her little vampire princesses

Samantha had been doing her best to get used to living in Russia since they had arrived, but it certainly was not easy. Yes, she knew the language, but it still was a new home to learn her way around, which she did the best she could within the two weeks. She had also met with Add and allowed him to work under her and get a reading on her aura, knowing all too well how important that could be. She also made sure to help in the preparations for her husband's death, it gave her something to do. She tried to keep herself busy in the two weeks, knowing if she was not busy, she would be a mess with her sobbing.

The morning found her in her room, doing exactly that, sobbing into her pillow. She knew her husband's funeral was drawing very close and it just made her sick to her stomach. In a way, she had been holding out hope that it was just her mind playing tricks on her or was just some bad nightmare that wasn't ending. But with Dart's funeral, she knew it would make this all the more real and painful for the queen. She managed to pat the bat on the head that had come in to see her, managing a small smile for it. It seemed they had returned to Yumi, that would make her daughter feel a lot better. She stroked its head, trying to get her strength back, when she felt the ground shake and she was instantly to her feet. Yonina came running into the room and wrapped her arms around her mother.

"Mama, what is going on?"Nina asked, her tiny voice quivering. Samantha stroked her daughter's hair, wondering the very same thing. She was about to reply, when she heard Yumi's anguished cry and Samantha's eyes turned a bright red.

"Nina, stay here in my room, do not let anyone in unless it is myself, your grandfather, Add, or someone you know we can trust. I will be back,"Samantha told her, kissing the top of her head, before heading out of her room in anger. Whoever hurt her daughter and was attacking her home, they were going to pay.

User Image

Dangerous Bloodsucker

8,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Timid 100
User Image

Such is the
Rule of Honor.- -
-

User Image

The outlook of the small band wasn't looking as positive as the German had hoped for, after the relentless firefights and roller-coaster of attacks he'd only managed to draw in a mere handful of extra men who scrambled to join their brethren in the defensive position. Luckily casualties were greatly limited thanks to how well they were covered and the maid's magical apparition, but with each passing moment the barricade grew weaker and weaker from enemy fire. After a while the enemy grew wise to just how well dug in their adversaries were, a new tactic would need to be put in place in order to flush out the heavily entrenched guardsmen.

Kagan would notice a short break in the exchange of gunfire, his eyes opening wide to see a volley of grenades bounce down the hallway towards them, the soldier waves his comrades to get low and swiftly hits the floor. "DOWN! HANDGRENATEN!" He screams before clasping his hands over his ears, the loud shockwaves from the explosions thumping through his very bones, the barricade tearing apart to leave a large gap. Tepes struggles to a kneeling position in a shellshocked daze after the onslaught, two comrades lay writhing on the ground from shrapnel wounds and another younger guardsman hunched over sobbing.. All others looked to him with an expression of hopelessness in their gaze, as if they were already accepting defeat. This sickened the veteran greatly, which sparks a particular rage within his chest, an anger that would inevitably be beneficial to the defenders with him.
"They are going to kill us all!"
"Nothing! WE CAN DO NOTHING!"
The German narrows his eyes and uses the butt of his rifle as leverage to stand up, cold crimson orbs glare back at the disheartened men. "Cowards! The lot of you! You aren't going to sit here and wait for death to greet you! If the Angel of Death seeks your soul on this night, then you will go down swinging just as your ancestors have done!" Kagan shouts, his stance was like that of a Great General as he spoke his words of inspiration. "Do it for the family that you've taken an oath to defend! If not that than fight for your fallen brothers-in-arms! Will you truly let them perish in vain?! Even if our defenses have been shattered! The fools do not realize that our barricade was not meant to keep them out, but to hold us in!" He holds his rifle into the air, the soldiers he'd taken command of starting to do the same and beginning to cheer. "ON ME COMRADES! LET'S SHOW THEM HOW REAL WARRIORS FIGHT! NOT ONE STEP BACK! MAKE THEM PAY WITH BLOOD! CHARGE!" With the final words spoken by their self-appointed commander, the guardsmen release a battle-cry that felt like it would have the potential to rock the castle right off of it's very foundation. Soon enough the band of defenders burst forth from their positions and rush towards the dogs that had the audacity to invade their home, their rifles sending revenge in the form of lead-based hellfire in the enemies' direction. This counter-attack would seem amazingly effective, especially since the defenders were all chanting and shouting, even other pockets of resistance could be heard in their various locations, a tactic of terror that would heavily intimidate the invaders.

"UUUUUUUURRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

The grounds started to almost tremble as the war-cries of men all around the castle could be heard all of it's inhabitants, telling the attackers that it would take much more to destroy them. This motivational Call to Arms instilled hope and honor back into any that had lost all faith in this darkest hour, the battle would rage on until the last man!

User Image

*Current Attire*

Current Armament:
-STG-44 Assault Rifle.- 6 magazines filled with standard ammunition.

Dangerous Bloodsucker

8,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Timid 100
User Image

User Image
Let's take a moment and break the ice,
So my intentions are known.
See I have pity in watching you suffer.
I know the feeling of being damned alone.
I've got a storybook of my own.

The Count's monstrous actions would soon come to an end, after his little stunt in the Foyer he found it entertaining to drag other dead soldiers into the once welcoming room and toss them into a pile once finished draining them of their blood. He placed them in a way that formed a comfortable chair-like mass of uniform and mutilated flesh in the center of the Foyer before plopping himself properly on the top in a relaxed position, he would also snatch up a dead soldier's assault rifle to keep in his lap.

Vlad's stomach was pleasantly satisfied, almost to the point of being uncomfortably full, so for the moment he'd rest on top of his massacre-pile and watch the front doors for anyone foolish enough to enter his little butcher shop. A smirk spreads across his face as the sounds of men chanting fill the main hall, this making him confident that his brief rest wouldn't be a hindrance, obviously everyone else was clearly preoccupied with their own conflicts. For the time being his section was nearly peaceful, it seemed that not even the toughest soldier in the Russian Army wanted to visit the Count's hellish parlor of sinister delight.. That was fine though, he needed time to digest before continuing toward his second course at the buffet table.

Well I can promise you paradise..
No need to serve on your knees.
And when you're lost in the darkest of hours.
Take a moment and tell me who you see.
I won't tell you who not to be.

User Image

Through the ages of time,I've been known for my hate.
But I'm a dealer of simple choices, for me it's never too late.
I am your pride.
Agent of wealth, your bearer of needs.
I am your war.
Arming the strong, aiding the weak.
I am your wrath. I am your guilt. I am your lust. I am your law. I am your star. I am your trust.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Current hunger: None - Slightly - Hungry - Starving - Famished -Lusting
Some music: xXxXxXx.

OOC: Dracula's art-gallery, open for admittance! Impalement optional. ;3

xxxx
User Image

ɠiovanni ʄiore

XXXXXX"I know well what I am fleeing from but not what I am in search of." ||

xxxxxXXXXX]▪ ▪▪▪♦●•●•● ▄ ▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▀ ▄▄ ▀ ▄▄ ▀▄█ ▌▌█ ██████ █ █ ███ ██ █

Further questions swarmed within, that of the information still being absorbed - of what had been stated by the Good Doctor. However, as much as a mind would have liked to calm such an uproar and that of a tongue to liberate itself from it’s hold - there would be time to further speak on the matter, and the butler would not be so rude as to interrupt. Right now it was a matter of showing the cards on the table. Besides, wouldn’t want to bombard the man.

Taking a moment to swing his leg down from its perch. Watching now as the other gent surveyed the contract. With pen in hand, able to hear as it glided across the page. Fibres greedily absorb every stroke - cementing what was written. Golden pools to meet with the others. A quip of sorts parting with such ease. Another smirk had but one that would remain internal. They would get along just fine it would seem. “I suppose we are.” A lightness had in such a tone, even if it had fallen flat. Perhaps it was more so implied by the words themselves. Once out of the office Giovanni would be able to circulate the news - to indeed confirm to the others that anxiously awaited the outcome.

As Maestro gestured to the booklet, those dulled orbs adverted their gaze, briefly glancing downward before lifting upon the gent: their newest member of staff. Further elaborating upon what he had in store - what further inventions he could possibly bring into the realm of reality. There was so much more to this humble doctor - no doubt about it. With such advances, marketing aside, would bring the Millard name to the forefront and beyond that benefit them greatly as a whole. A shame the late King would not be around to see such. Still yet to comment on what was said - but rather, first seeing to raising a glass as Maestro prompted. “Salute.” Speaking in his own native accent.
But it would seem the calm that had set would not last and what further may have been spoken would be lost in the deafening blasts.

Lights over head flickered - and the sounds that flooded would ring all too familiar. The foundation of the estate shaken - and perhaps more so that of the people, of the inhabitants housed within. Yet again they had found themselves amidst a battle. Perhaps it was only a matter of time based on what had been heard in the news. Wasn’t this why Mikhail and Zhanna had left several days ago… perhaps they had hoped to gather further information or bring reasoning into the fold. Hard to say really - what communication had with them had been lost in the last few days. They, the two Russian purebreds, were allied with the mortals - but it seems the humans had their own motives in the end.
Golden pools narrowed and that frame already risen from it seat. “Assist those you can…” A firm nod granted. Already anticipating the worst - no clue of the extent of the attack, at least the scope of which was yet seen. Perhaps this wasn’t exactly what the Good Doctor would have anticipated in terms of his job description - being thrown on the front lines… though one could only hope that the position would not end up vacant once more as a result. The fact of the matter was, this stoic butler knew little of Maestro’s abilities and physiology and right now wasn’t the time to get into lengthy conversation. A trust forcibly placed in the other's abilities. Well - this was one way to conclude their meeting... Giovanni wasted no time to head out from the ward and into the hall. As each passing moment elapsed the chaos seemed to intensify. Smoke filtered in from the broken glass - debris crackling beneath the weight of his foot. The smell of blood permeated the air - and soon Giovanni would bear witness to the carnage that lie ahead.

Bodies lining the hall - a Jackson Pollock in the flesh. No signs yet of the forces that caused such - but as luck would have it, footsteps heard approaching and the smell of gunpowder giving way. Unfortunately the dutiful butler did not have many options, currently unarmed - this would prove unfavourable on many counts. Instead, slipping into the first room available, a need for something - anything to arm himself with. "Of all the rooms..." A mind speaking with slight discontent. Perhaps a tad humorous [though trust nothing of the sort would be had at this time] but it would seem the butler would come to arm himself with cutlery. Come now - the dining hall had nothing more to offer... albeit it was better than nothing.

█ ██ ███ █ █ ██████ █ ▌▌█▄▀ ▄▄ ▀ ▄▄ ▀ ▄ ▄ ▄▄ ▄ ●•●•●♦▪▪▪ ▪XXXXXxxxxx

Ѻnly Ѻpen Ȼircus || ▪ ▪▪▪♦
[ Apologies for the delay. --bows-- ]

xxxx

Dapper Phantom

User ImageUser Image
xxxxxLuigsech Óengus Vercingetorix
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxOdell Millard

The chaos continued to build around him as Luigsech ran down the halls, continuing to call for Samantha as loud as his voice would allow him too. With each door he passed by Luigsech opened, glanced in, and quickly closed it, too frantic and dazed to properly assess and determine what rooms Samantha was most likely to be located. After some time of scrambling he turned a corner rushing down the hallway. Up ahead near the corner he noticed a figure start to step out and without warning Luigsech raised his blade. He quickened his back and prepared himself to leap up and slammed the edge of his steel weapon atop the man’s head. But he dug his heels into the carpet and froze when Add stepped out from behind.

Temporarily frozen in shock, he listened to Add declare aloud that they were to find Samantha and began to move forwards in what Luigsech assumed was her general location. He lowered his arm and followed as commanded, almost running past Add at first though he held back. If this man knew where Samantha was then Luigsech could protect her. And then after that all he had to find was his grandchildren. As they hurried through the halls Luigsech suddenly leaped backwards. His blade was raised his defence and he looked around for the sudden assailant when two black bats flew by. He had seen one of them in the library, meaning it was likely Yumi’s winged rodents having finally found her. That or they were new- ah it did not matter right now.

What mattered was that they were currently flying in a different direction and seemed to move in a manner signalling for them to follow. He was at a loss. His daughter was important and she needed protection, but she could fend for herself when the time called for it. Yumi, Odell and Yonina, they were still children who had yet to learn all of the magic that their mother and grandfather knew. If either one was in danger right now he had to go and help. But then Samantha… maybe she was in trouble?

Time seemed to slow as he stood there, struggling to determine where to go. Both Add and the bats looked to know where they were going, so there was no dilemma about the wrong choice getting him lost. Biting down on his lip he did the only thing he could do- after almost forgetting about this, and tried to locate his family through their essence. He could tell Yumi and Odell were in the gardens, and Samantha had just left her room leaving Yonina. “Samantha is heading to the gardens, where her children are. Go there and protect my grandchildren!”

Luigsech gestured for the bats to go to Add as he tried to run towards Yonina. At this moment she was currently alone and needed protection. Besides, Luigsech had been selectively chosen for the task of guarding Yonina before Dartanian had passed and he needed to fulfill this task. Running past Add since he assumed the other would head to Samantha as ordered he noticed the gunfire come to a halt. This did not stop Luigsech but it concerned him, why were the halting their fire?

His question was quickly answered by the sight of grenades flying into the hall. Eyes widening Luigsech quickened his back, the explosions almost sending him flying off his feet as tables splintered, cracked and broke at the force of the bombs. Whether he was unscathed or hit with shrapnel he could not tell- the pumping of adrenaline in his veins and his mind focused on Yonina helped him ignore the pain. When he reached her door Luigsech did not delay in just ramming it down. At last he stopped, wheezing in and out in heavy breathes before he looked to Yonina. Then he did the one thing he could do at that moment. He hurried over and hugged her, scooping Yonina up in his arms.

Location- Samantha's Room
                          With- Yonina
                          Mood- Frantic, terrified, confused, paranoid and willing to kill

----

For once despite usually preferring to keep away from Yumi as he was a “big boy who did not need to be babied” Odell crowded near Yumi, doing his best to keep out of sight from the attackers. In that time Yumi’s bats flew upwards and towards the gunmen, either distracting them or cutting their parachute ropes before they could safely land. Alas her bats were not in large enough quantities to chase off or stop all of the attackers and sure enough, a bunch broke through to start aiming their guns at the children.

Before Odell could cower or cover his face Yumi pushed him into the bushes, hiding him from the attackers. From where he saw he watched her summon up some odd pink coloured spear which she tossed at one of the men. Sure enough it slew the man, disappearing the moment it hit him to then reappear in her hands. She did this at the guys, trying to protect Odell and herself. He watched in awe as she held her ground despite her age, taking down some men before one got in and shot at her. Odell gasped and watched as she was hit, not killed but certainly wounded and startled enough to collapse.

Terrified he could not initially move as he had no idea what to do. Thankfully Beatrix heard Yumi, brought her to Odell’s hiding place and told the two to stay there. After tending to Yumi’s wounds she suggested that Yumi protect Odell and vice versa before leaving to fight. Looking to Yumi who was injured but was told not to worry about it, Odell lifted up his father’s coat which he often wore and pulled out a knife. If ever there was a time where he had been so naughty as to grab a small dagger from the armoury, he was glad he had done it today. It was nothing like Yumi’s spear which could appear and disappear, but he had read in a book that stabbing around the gut would be enough to kill humans.

And from what he had observed so far they appeared to be human. Thus Odell stood firm and ready, dagger up to stab at anyone who so happened to find their hiding place.

Location- Gardens
                          With- Yumi
                          Mood- Terrified but braver as well

xXNarusLoveXx's Husband

Wheezing Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image
Maestro
Normal
╚══════════════╝

“when we are weary,
we speak lovingly of dreams as if they embodied our true desires
What we WOULD have when that which we DO have so sorely disappoints us”

Maestro was having the most pleasant time with Giovanni, sharing pleasantries and keeping each other entertained. Hazel vision that was his sight was unwavering as he looked ahead towards Giovanni. Maestro wanted to impress above and beyond. Be unforgettable. Irreplaceable. Substance.
All the joys were to end soon with the sounds of war overhead.
Maestro turned his head slowly to the noise of chaos brewing like some festering wound that shouldn't and couldn't be ignored. Before Maestro had much time to reply Giovanni left with a sort request, command left in place of his absence.
Maestro was alone for this moment as he lifted himself to his feet to stand before the rumbling possibilities that waited to be discovered.

Maestro was lucky previously, not having to draw first blood or be the one to start conflict. His eyes lay to his desk, particular the left side which was a cabinet and not a set of drawers. Pondering the contents for a moment Maestro held the key for it in his open right hand, lighting tossing the piece of metal in his grasp repeatedly before he destroyed it. Balling up his fist to turn then rough steel into nothing more than dust, to which Maestro sprinkled very apathetically onto the ground. His stare turned blank. His expression left as his bandages began to envelop the entirely of his body until he did appear like one of those older movie mummys, nothing but a bound figure. Without eyes visible he stood in the middle of the world and muttered in almost silence, "Let us look upon war again, my friends."

"Ǎ̵̢̨͈̗̙̜̞̺̟̓̅̿̅̍̈̚͘͝ͅA̵̢̟̳̞̮̖̹̩̱͎͐̆̇͆́͛̚̚̚͝H̷̛̛͇̤͓̼̩̲̭̘͉̭̿͆͗́̓́̓͝Ḫ̷͓̙̩̙͈͙̖̹̭͐͋̀̽̈͌̓͐̕͠H̸̡̙̤̭̞̤̩̫̘̣͊̑̑̍͛̔̀̕̚͠Ḧ̴͔̼̱͇̹͔̼̰̳͔̆̓͒͑͒͒͌̔̚Ḧ̵̢̛̹̝̰̙͙͇͙̤́͊̈̃́͌̋̅̀ͅH̸̛̛̛̼̪͕̥͙̼̟̜͊̃͒͂́͊͐͜ͅÀ̵̡̛͉̞͕̹̩̤̱͓̓̔̂̄͒̀͛͘ͅR̵̨̢̡͕͚̯̮̻̳͈͆̀̈́̀̑͌̈́̾̽̚R̵̝̻̣̩̲͕͉͙̟͇̐́́́͗̾͆̅̚̕G̵̛̞͔̩͔̦̰̱̠̺͍̓̇̋̂̐̓̀͝͝G̵̢̺͕͓̻̣̤̹̰̫̐̿̔̈́̈́͗̂́̍̈́Ġ̸̨̫̠̠̮̥̹̲̮̄̇̓̿̒̈́̓͂͘ͅG̶̨̘͎̫͙̜̤̜̣͌̎͛̊͐́͛̿̀̕ͅH̶̢̡͉̫̬͎̣̺̥̬͛̉͌̋̄͌͒̆̕͠H̴̢̬̯̼͇̮̤̝̟̜͆̿̽͛͆̾͐̕̕͝H̵̨̧̧̖̖̮̝̺̯̏̔̿̂̇̄̊̚̕͜͠Ḥ̶͍̺̯͎̣͚͍̫̓̂̍̃͋́̀͂͂͜͝!̷̨̢̛̫̟̱͖̯̫͉̞̇͆̉͒̋̌̊͒͒!̸̨̡̛̛̹̲͉̳͔̤̼̹͗͑̓͐͐̀̚͠!̵͕͉͙̰̜͙͇̱͔̥̍͒͐̉͆̏̈͛͘͝!̴̨͉̜͈̙̘̦̬͓̤̊́́̂̋̂̇̀̇͘"

Inhuman voice rumbled with intensity, sought to take the attention of his enemies as the echoes ravaged the halls like some sort of haunting.
Two pairs of footsteps left the ward:
One of heavy disposition. Some lumbering figure that pulled itself from the darker depths of man's discontent and fear. Some monster.
The second was more dignified but not to be confused with being more peaceful. The subtle pitter patter of these steps were almost too quiet. Inhumanly conscious.
Both steel, both scrapped the floor and both headed in different directions.

Almost the way the massacred anyone in their wake with no ally in sight.
As Maestro progressed he caught eye of others and their shaken voices speak of the situation.
black cape and layered armor figure approached a pair of guards to listen in. Helmet muffled his voice when the question was answered of Odell's where abouts. Leading him in the correct direction Maestro pushed forward with a simple thank you. Whatever the guards saw, it frighten and unsettled them. His own allies.

Meanwhile...

Vlad was enjoying his meal, preying and hunting on his food with such delight.
When he took his throne upon the mangled mess of his spoils that rough and loud stomps of a beast made themselves know to Vlad, very obviously. It was ominous as the thunderous steps drew closer and closer to the foyer.

"Ğ̷̨̧̜̲̤̤͖͉̞̩̃͗̂̂̂́̋̑̓r̸̘̫͍̠̻̮̺̱̞͇̐͒͊͂̔̎̌͌̆̒ŗ̴̱̻͈͇̱̮̪͈̫̃̎̌̄̍̈́͒̄̏͠r̴̰͓̪͕̩̩̩͚̠͙͑͑͛̃͒͂̈́̀̏͘ř̶̻̭̣̖̹͙̺̳̣̱̅̓͑̋̒̎͛̽͠à̵͙̦̼̖͔̺̺̻͙͉̾̋͂̑̇̿̇̋͝ǎ̵̢̢̭̮̠̘͖͔̝̊͌͛̾͗̃̓̚͜͝ä̸̧̤͍̙̜̝̮̘́͊͌̀̏̽̇̄͝͝ͅͅä̵̡̨̨̙̠͉̗͖͕͙́̔̿͊̑͗̈̀̌̽a̸̦͇̹̫̯̠̫̩̠̞̅̃̔̈̎̊̑̂͆͠ă̷̡̛̮̜̫͓̮̮͇̫̺̍́̌̅͌̿͌͝ả̴̢̻̙̦̖̻̰͍͖̆͊̏͒͑̔̚͠͝ͅà̵͈̯͔͍̺̦̖̜̯̉̑͊͋́́̈́̚͜͝h̴̨̼͚̣̣̜͔̙̠͙̉̑̆̇͗̋͛̎͘͘h̸̨̛̦̰̘̦͔͉̀̌̍̀̓̈́̒͝͠ͅͅͅh̴̢̩͖̲͇̩̰̮͕̉̋̄̊͛͋͒͒͝͠ͅh̵̡̨̛̛͍̦͖͍̗̼̼͎́̔̑̌̌̑͋́ḩ̴̮̙͚̲̭̳͇̝͇́͆̒̌́̄̍̅̚͝h̸̡͚͓̝̙͇̗̥̗͗̇̀̃̂̈́̑̃́͝ͅ!̷̡͓̹͈͈̤̫̬̘̄̈̅́̿͑̍̏̓͜͠!̷͍̬̥͍͚͕̺̹̱̈̓̀̽̍̇́̍͜͠͝!̴̡͚͖͉̮͍̙͉̈́̐͆͐̐̏̇͐͜͝͠ͅ!̷̮͎͚͎̪͓̣̲̯̗̋̀̑͊̑̎̃̌̌̇"

Once again a monsterous tone bellowed a scream of all his enemies and allies to hear. A mixture of millions of lives lost, yelling out in pain and agony for release from their torture. It was angry and demanded attention. The scream stopped finally after a long moment of it's announcing roar and in one of the darken hallways leading to Vlad, pitch black, a figure could be seen. A glowing pit of flame floated in the air and was accented by a massive blade that burned with the same vigor. Settling it's stance eyes of darkness in mist of the flaming head it spoke. "We are allies." Is all it said to Vlad as it stepped into the light to reveal itself.

Back to Maestro...

Looking out the window Maestro watched as Beatrix did her best to comfort the children before taking her own leave. She released the beast within herself it seemed. Maestro would take careful notes of what he had seen as he looked left to see Talianna. She would be first to see him as the monster of forgotten history known as "The Skeleton King."
Garbed in darken metals, black cape his body armor was unique and unmistakable. But his helmet was a fully enclosed one of a skull with a crown around his cranium. Maestro's eyes were red circles with absolute void within the center. Peering over at Talianna he must of seemed terrifying until he said, "Cartes de nouveau, fleur rouge."
It couldn't be mistaken who it was now as Maestro stepped outside to aid Yumi.

Dumzi held position by the children for now, aiding Beatrix in eliminating some of the threats still about. Maestro watched his cloaked man fight before venturing forth.
Odell and Yumi were together, but the daughter of the king Dartanian was injured.
In a selfish way Maestro was excited to save this young child.
With that, Maestro approached Odell in this horrible form of a devilish king. Blood was splattered on his body, armor dripped of it as he stood tall and looked down at the young boy.
"Such conviction my young king, yet fear not. I am here to aid."
Maestro head turned to look over his back towards Talianna, smirk curled underneath his visage.
He would have to reveal his face if he wanted to child's trust, and if Talianna saw Maestro for what was underneath... It would be a shame. Hopefully, due to Maestro's back to her, she wouldn't see.
Maestro helmet steamed as it unlocked, the lining along the jaw that ran up split open. His right hand plucked his helmet off and revealed the face Odell knew. Although his hair was long and the slight waves that he had before were now accentuated by the back low length of his hair, flopping out with a shave of his head. A gentle smile was give as he knelled down to the two, setting his helmet aside. "I'm here to help your sister Odell, I am the doctor."
Scooping up Yumi tiny figure in one harm Maestro should appear like a fairy tale prince charming to the youth. His handsome feature all for her to bare witness and hopefully gain her trust. The only flaw was that scar. For a shapeshifter it was a puzzling blemish. His hands, free of blood, held her and moved the hair from her face as he whispered, "Trust me. I am your savoir today." His free hand settled over Yumi's wound as Maestro powers went to work. Waves of spiders filled the wound and began to mend all that was ripped and torn. Blood veins patched, muscles stitched and skin replaced by webbing for this moment. "Your body will repair itself normally. This will just stop the bleeding and allow you to move it with no issue. Now rest." Maestro reached towards his back and pulled out his shirt from earlier. Bundling it into a roll he set it on the ground and rested Yumi's head upon it.

It was done. With the princess safe Maestro placed the helmet back on his head as he turned to Odell. The mask tighten and Maestro grunted as it squeezed his head with his hair creeping back into his armor. Blood ran from his eye holes and trickled along the cheek of the skull's face, dripping from the crown tightly cling.
"Odell." Maestro spoke firmly as he bowed down onto one foot and one knee. Leaning over his knee his cape tickled the ground with enthusiasm only live creatures had. He continued.
"You are my king now Odell, title of not. You're future is with the kingdom and your lineage is set in stone. You must send me to our enemies." Lifting his head up he looked into Odell's eyes, again his eyes fiery with red and black. There was a hint of joy and excitement in his voice as he spoke louder. "Be the man we need Odell! Send me to war like your father! Be the king this kingdom needs! I believe in you. Share with me the toll of battle and the spoils of war!" Maestro was practically begging for Odell's approval. He needed to see if Odell was the man they needed yet. To see if he was right about the boy. Deep inside there was someone wanting to prove themselves, to be the man of the house and the head of the family. Or at least, thats what Maestro saw.

Back to the Black Knight...

After Vlad got an eye full the massive figure slammed the front door open and held it blade flat, allowing the bulk of the sword to be swung to thrust wind forward. After the smoke was dispelled there was two monster in the yard now. One was the Djinn and the next was Maestro's monster. A 10 foot tall beast of black metal, flaming head and sword. It's left side was covered by a cape of armor to be used as a shield. It stood fearsome and strong before the crowd as it brought up it weapon again, this time to strike. As it swung towards a single enemy the blade didn't actually make contact. However, the flames and the heat were more than enough to burn him badly to leave him screaming as a mess on the ground. Left hand peeked from the cape to grabbed the man, lift him above the flaming helmet and shove him into the stomach of the walking furnace. The fire grew and the light was more brighten by the sacrifice. This show should of been enough, but another bellow from the monster's gut should solidify fear.

"Ğ̷̨̧̜̲̤̤͖͉̞̩̃͗̂̂̂́̋̑̓r̸̘̫͍̠̻̮̺̱̞͇̐͒͊͂̔̎̌͌̆̒ŗ̴̱̻͈͇̱̮̪͈̫̃̎̌̄̍̈́͒̄̏͠r̴̰͓̪͕̩̩̩͚̠͙͑͑͛̃͒͂̈́̀̏͘ř̶̻̭̣̖̹͙̺̳̣̱̅̓͑̋̒̎͛̽͠à̵͙̦̼̖͔̺̺̻͙͉̾̋͂̑̇̿̇̋͝ǎ̵̢̢̭̮̠̘͖͔̝̊͌͛̾͗̃̓̚͜͝ä̸̧̤͍̙̜̝̮̘́͊͌̀̏̽̇̄͝͝ͅͅä̵̡̨̨̙̠͉̗͖͕͙́̔̿͊̑͗̈̀̌̽a̸̦͇̹̫̯̠̫̩̠̞̅̃̔̈̎̊̑̂͆͠ă̷̡̛̮̜̫͓̮̮͇̫̺̍́̌̅͌̿͌͝ả̴̢̻̙̦̖̻̰͍͖̆͊̏͒͑̔̚͠͝ͅà̵͈̯͔͍̺̦̖̜̯̉̑͊͋́́̈́̚͜͝h̴̨̼͚̣̣̜͔̙̠͙̉̑̆̇͗̋͛̎͘͘h̸̨̛̦̰̘̦͔͉̀̌̍̀̓̈́̒͝͠ͅͅͅh̴̢̩͖̲͇̩̰̮͕̉̋̄̊͛͋͒͒͝͠ͅh̵̡̨̛̛͍̦͖͍̗̼̼͎́̔̑̌̌̑͋́ḩ̴̮̙͚̲̭̳͇̝͇́͆̒̌́̄̍̅̚͝h̸̡͚͓̝̙͇̗̥̗͗̇̀̃̂̈́̑̃́͝ͅ!̷̡͓̹͈͈̤̫̬̘̄̈̅́̿͑̍̏̓͜͠!̷͍̬̥͍͚͕̺̹̱̈̓̀̽̍̇́̍͜͠͝!̴̡͚͖͉̮͍̙͉̈́̐͆͐̐̏̇͐͜͝͠ͅ!̷̮͎͚͎̪͓̣̲̯̗̋̀̑͊̑̎̃̌̌̇"

Another roar. The screams of many, young and old, man and woman, all different parts of the world and all varieties of accents. The voice of the one he consumed joined them. And while the soliders yelled it fear this black knight giant would listen to their cries and allow the future hellish complations of scream incorporate their own voices. It was an omen to them, letting them know they too will soon join the fallen. This was the forgotten tale of "The Day The Star Walked The Earth" with the bright flames of the beast's heads illuminating the battle field in much older times.

Soon, with a word from Odell, the slaughter would begin.

“I picture heaven as a vast library, with unlimited volumes to read.
And paintings and statues to examine galore.
I picture it as a great doorway to learning...
rather than one great dull answer to all our questions”

╔════════════════════════╗
Company: Odell, Yumi, Talianna & Vlad, Beatrix

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out