Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Infinite
The ultimate expression of who I am
Incredulous
The barren definition of a dying man
Presumptuous
To assume that a tomb is not the body you’re walking in
In all of us
Is a sin that begins and doesn’t end until we syphon the last breath.

The first thing Add thought when he saw Giovanni is that he could almost believe he was looking in a mirror. Giovanni's aura did not let the man lie: he did, as certain as the sun sets in the west, have something to hide. Not all was boredom or simply lack of interest; a thorn, deep within his soul, something that kept the man alive and focused...something in his past, no doubt. Add made a wild guess: that man had a really interesting life story to tell. Shame, though, that Add would probably never hear it.

Add's words did not seem to phase the butler so far: all he was interested in was his job, and Add took that with satisfaction. No need for boring conversations or exchange of insults with that man. His professionalism was probably the guy's best quality, he thought. And so, with a slight bow at the man who said himself pleased to meet him, Add took his bag, flipped it over the fur lining of his white leather jacket, and followed the butler out of the study.

Giovanni's words surprised him, however, when the stoic butler spoke up with a deep, soft, yet inquiring voice."Seems curiosity got the best of him...or maybe just engaging in some conversation to get to know my motives a bit better...after all, to some degree he is responsible for me..." he thought...and a voice from deep within his mind, of the monster caged inside, spoke up, its deep tone echoing through his thoughts like lightning on a canyon."...and for everything i might do in this place...", said the psychopath within. Unless someone could shatter the walls Add had put up, this took place without a single hint. No one, unless gifted with psychic powers superior than those of Add's, could even get a glimpse of the monstrosity Add had locked up inside his own mind: a sliver of his own soul, trapped by sheer psychic power, inside his brain; a facet of his personality that he had ripped from himself and, with mastery, controlled.

Add's apparent youth did an outstanding job in hiding his maturity: he had sadisticaly killed many people, including his own parents, before switching over to a more...healthy profession. That had brought upon him a huge sense of morality, albeit twisted, and a strong sense of duty and responsability. Without ever letting his voice betray the darkness inside, Add, after lighting up another cigarette, adressed to the butler."No, not forward at all...it is your right to ask. I am a member of an organization called The Syndicate of the Mind. My job here is to act as councilor to the family and, to some degree, as a protector as well. The Syndicate has great interest in the family's safety; some of the most powerful beings we've ever seen are, or at some point were, stationed here, in this family...".

Before the albino man could continue, another male, this one dressed very peculiarly for the kind of place he was in, came in quickly to greet Giovanni. A member of the church? here, in a predominantly vampire mansion? curious, very curious indeed. Taking a step back as Giovanni introduced the man, Add reached in his back pocket for a small red notebook. Inside, he would write everything he needed to keep in mind, and that man was the most interesting thing he had seen so far. He opened the notebook and the words started autonomously forming on the paper in front of him, as if written by a normal pen. "Father Craven: member of the church, apparently strongly related to the royal family. Questions: what is this man doing in such a place? is he a threat? must investigate further.". Add looked up to the man, yet his conscience was still completely focused in his little notebook, this time writing about Beatrix. See, this is why he always kept his notebook: Add was the most gifted of individuals, psychicaly speaking, yet his memory was perhaps his biggest flaw. "Hello, Father. A pleasure. My name is Add Imma..."

Before the young male could continue, a vision assaulted him. Someone was watching them. He quickly looked to his right, to find...a bandage, flying by, as whoever was that was peeking had quickly walked away. The white haired youngster looked back to his notebook and, under Beatrix description (and some other things he wrote of her that shouldn't be read by anyone except himself.), he wrote a small note. "Someone was watching. Bandage. What, mummy or something? Must investigate further.". Even though the note seemed urgent, Add had a feeling that whoever was he saw, did not mean harm; was merely curious to the voices. The faint aura he had sensed was not of danger.

All this took less than ten seconds, and after that timespan, Add looked back up to Father Craven and continued from where he had stopped, now focusing on the man."...Immaterium. Add Immaterium. Father, can i ask for an audience with you later on? right now, i have many things to attend to, but i hope you can indulge after i'm finished with my duties?" he asked, looking back to Giovanni. Apparently, the butler had also taken interest in the man, and was waiting for a reply. Great, another delay. He could not be disrespectful to the man, however, and held his place paciently, waiting for Giovanni to resume his task and show him his room...and maybe, just maybe, take him to the Queen.

Whereabouts:Outside study.
Company:Giovanni and Father Craven.
Song in my head:None, as of right now.
Thoughts:"A priest? what the hell is he doing here?"

Equipment:Nothing but his clothes and his red notebook.
The Hero & The Saint
The Tyrant & The Terrorist

Fashionable Citizen

User Image

Beatrix Everest Galloway

--- ❈ || ------------------------------------------ || ❈ ---

Curious to see someone such as him here, confined in these walls, but was she so different? Bound to a time and place you could not escape, it was almost heartbreaking to know what freedoms you did not have. Regardless, she made the best of her time and shortly after hearing him speak she rushed to correct him. "Sir, I don't know what came over me, I can't speak French to save my life." Though that was a blatant lie, she attempted to understand what had been said and prompted a better response order than 'Je ne pa parle la Francais. Growing up she was forced to learn languages, and having France as an allie, it only made sense.' "I'm sorry for being rude. My name is Beatrix."

Not long had he already moved on though, she had still taken note of his compliment, but most peculiar choice of words, Wine?

As he moved on with the subject, he had her going when he began to reveal himself. Sadly she only saw bandages, but this was trick of his was enough to bring about a short temper. Moving to punch him she stopped mid way and reverted back to her seat, the papers having fallen to the ground.

Slowly moving to pick them up, Beatrix caught more than her share of the smoke. It was relaxing, as it was made to be. It was familiar to her, and she could not mistaken it. "I'm a royal myself. The Kings father was my mothers brother, so therefore, I am his cousin. I plan to protect this family in the long run." Her mind soon traveled fast to what he was saying soon after; leaving her words behind of her sword duties.

Looking up to him as he spoke of trust and trade, Beatrix let out a soft chuckle before setting down her papers to look at him. Crossing her arms, the man would obviously take whatever he could get, correct? Or was she wrong and he would make her the exception.

"A trade? How about a trade of my fist to your face and then your bandages to my hand after you're all bloodied up." Harsh - yes, but being polite and sweet had been pushed. Already she was annoyed but at least he wasn't like Add. There was a level they were both on, and she knew if he meant to trade a look for her stone, it would be the end of her; that is, if he knew what she was to this realm.

"You needn't show me now, but I will be able to see right past those bandages in due time.." Would it really shock him? She had seen Eres for the true demon he was, and it would be the same for anyone else. Dartanian and Levine had known this when she pointed out their different styles in different moods. Like Add to read others aura, she could see some ones true appearance.

Where: Drawing room
                                            When: Mid evening
                                            With: Maestro
                                            Thoughts: I wonder if he'll do it...come on, show meee!!

Dapper Phantom

User ImageUser Image
xxxxxLuigsech Óengus Vercingetorix
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxOdell Millard

Luigsech turned to look up at Maestro and without so much as skipping a beat replied, "I am a hybrid, actually. One-fourth Dearg-Dul, one-fourth Smog Demon, one-half mortal wizard." Hence why his physical status was so peculiar to Maestro. It was any wonder he had lived at all, though he had suffered a lot of health issues as a child as a result of his lineage. "Sorry if it's a little jumbled, that is my life however..." He sighed outwardly, though hearing Maestro admit that this made things easier to understand was certainly reassuring.

"As I expected," despite the exasperated tone in which his voice took, he smiled a little, "but better I throw out my back than cause serious harm." He listened on to the doctor's commands, aware that being without a x-ray meant they would need to rely on just what they could see on the surface. No rest beyond two days, painkillers to tolerate the pain, stay healthy, and as expected call for the doctor if he was feeling worse. "I understand." He spoke, and then thanked the doctor for his help before he was temporarily left alone.

In this time he decided to take one now, slowly moving forwards despite the pain and then reaching for the bottle. From here he read the instructions which ordered that he take a pill at least every 12 hours and to not exceed 2 a day. Fair enough. Then he put the bottle down, took the pill and cup of water, than sipped it. The pain did not cease then and there, of course, these things took time. But since he was unable to drift a sleep, he might as well follow the doctor's orders and not stay lying in bed. Thus he stated to change, slipping on his pants and undershirt for now. "I need to find some fresh clothes..." he sighed. As he pat himself down and gently rubbed at the pain on his back, he heard a knock at the door and looked over to see it was Talianna.

"I'm fine!" He reassured, waiting to hear her reply and leave. When she was gone along with anyone else that was there he exited his room and walked down the halls, deciding to give himself a little private tour. After a while he arrived before a room that was clearly a study, opening the door to see what was inside.
                          ----

[Still wandering]

Location- Luigsech is in his Room w/ Taliana and Maestro|| Odell is in the halls Alone

xXNarusLoveXx's Husband

Wheezing Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image
Maestro
Normal
╚══════════════╝

“when we are weary,
we speak lovingly of dreams as if they embodied our true desires
What we WOULD have when that which we DO have so sorely disappoints us”

Maestro would soon learn, this wasn't fun for him at all...

"Well thats fine, its my error to assume. At least you und-d... Beatrix?" Maestro's word stuttered a bit as his eyes trailed off to nowhere. Somewhere beyond here within the reaches of his memories. One of his few wives he had in his existence was also named Beatrix. A rather tall, slender and powerful woman with black hair that was spiky and unforgiving. Glasses was the main thing Maestro noticed, not the monster arms she had. They were massive, black like oil, and demonic in design. Maestro spent a long time with her. And the thought of his past love Beatrix made Maestro feel a moment of sadness. He was silent.
Overcome with the feeling that he was leaving those he loved behind was taking its toll again.

His depression would break though, shaking his head light to bring himself back to the company at hand. Seeing her take an aggressive stance he merely quirked his brow. Only children and ignorance react violently to the unknown. Because of her gesture he simply watched her pick up the paper rather than aid her like he normally would. This because he was in the presence of a woman didn't mean he was bound to take abuse.
This is when they started to turn sour.

"I see. Interesting." Maestro tone turned. He wasn't one to take threats lightly and nor was he the short of person to just allow himself to be pushed around. He didn't take mental notes of what she said, but now he wanted to leave. His own temper was being placed on the stove to boil. He could feel himself simmer before but now it began to get hotter and hotter. Frustrated would be an appropriate beginning.
Then her next words, blatantly threatening him was the final straw. He stood silently, posture immediately became more intimidating. You could almost taste the negative vibe he was giving off now. His eye, once a welcoming hazel blend of light blues and bright greens now died down to a stale dead grey. "Uh hu..." Flicking the pipe in his mouth to the other corner. "I was looking for a dance or something. But along with the age of the castle it appears the company has dated manners. Actually! I don't deserve this... Treatment." His trailed off at he took a final look around the room, taking a moment to turn his back to her.

Standing there he plucked his pipe from his pipes, blowing the rest out of his mouth as he smacked his lips to savor the flavor. To calm down. Returning the pipe he began for the door, placing his hand on the knob before he heard Beatrix's final statement. As Maestro turned his head around the faint glow of red emanated from his eyes as he looked back. Eyes meeting each other the fierce monster could be felt from that stare. The millions of wars Maestro had won. The genocide he previous committed. The innocent blood upon his hands. The terror they felt, that consumed them, was now back around Maestro. It was as if the dead were keeping their own distance from him as his rage began to boil over.

"If you look into the abyss long enough it'll soon look back. If you have any decent nature about you, any sliver of manner, you'll leave it be. I was here to have a little fun, maybe have a laugh or two... But it has become apparent that my playful nature isn't appreciated. So it'll just be business between us." Turning his head away from Beatrix he looked straight forward at the door. Soon he'd be leaving, but he left with this, "If you want to see forceful enough you wish to strip me of my decency, privacy, and will then I will soon enough show you my face. But I just want to remind you that I'm going to be the new and ONLY doctor here. Hope your health insurance cover helicopter rides." Openning the door he stepped out the room. His body settled and he was calm. Looking back at Beatrix he gave her one last look to say. "Have a nice day and I hope you improve." Basically slamming the door he was sure it would gather attention. But that wasn't a consequence anymore.
Maestro began to feel he wasn't among allies after all.

With that he began to walk quickly back to where he last saw Talianna.
Get his room and maybe play some music.
He didn't want company anymore. He made a mistake.

And what was Maestro thinking?
Well...
"Bitches always trying to get into my mask... bah."

“I picture heaven as a vast library, with unlimited volumes to read.
And paintings and statues to examine galore.
I picture it as a great doorway to learning...
rather than one great dull answer to all our questions”

╔════════════════════════╗
Company: None

Dangerous Bloodsucker

8,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Timid 100
User Image

----Whoever appeals to the law against his
fellow man is either a fool or a coward.
Whoever cannot take care of himself without
that law is both. For a wounded man shall
say to his assailant, "If I Live, I will kill you.
If I Die, you are forgiven."
Such is the
Rule of Honor.- -
-

User Image

Kagan was greeted once again by a guard, catching him just about to fall asleep in his chair, but he shook himself awake with a slight nod, a small smile of agreement coming from his weary expression when told to go into the Foyer. As he stands a chill runs up his spine, an odd sensation overcoming him. It felt like an arm wrapped around him and helped him get on his feet. At first he felt scared, but a soothing voice melted it away, it's familiar condescending tone different, it was now of concern.. It was almost like a fatherly gesture.
"Come now, just keep your eyes open a while longer."
Tepes mentally thanks the apparition for the aid, enjoying not being criticized on just about every action he performed for once, made him feel less alone. He quietly shuffles into the Foyer, his posture was that of a soldier at attention but a bit on the more sloppy side (He's wounded.) while waiting for whatever was in store for him. Drifting back into his own thoughts he beckoned the power within to heal him faster, he could feel the bullets beneath his flesh slowly being pushed from their wounds but not at the pace he'd like.. It was such a damned painful process! The bleeding wouldn't stop until the metal slugs were removed and the longer he stood the more faint he felt.
"Kagan?"
The German slowly begins to sway, sight blurring and with each movement of his gaze a blackness invaded further into his peripheral vision. The floor beneath him felt like he was sinking, his legs were being enveloped into imaginary quicksand, thoughts were growing further and further in between.
"Kagan!"
Tepes' legs finally lose their strength all at once, forcing him to collapse to his knees before his body slumps forward to hit the floor with a loud thud. He'd never felt so comfortable in his life, as if he were up for a week straight and met the softest mattress in open arms. The fading soldier stares blankly to the side with his face against the cold ground, crimson eyes slowly closing and his vision regressing to darkness.. It was so peaceful. As he went unconscious, a silhouette comprised of shadow stands above him, like the mysterious figure stood guard over the now weakened male. If someone were to approach than they would probably be quite startled, but whoever came onto the scene would have watched as the apparition swiftly disappears soon after being spotted.

"Gott kennt meine Sünden..
So versteckt er Sie von mir!"

User Image

<-:-:-:-Hauptmann Kagan Tepes-:-:-:->
*Current Attire*
Uniform with Trench Coat.

Current Armament:
-STG-44 Assault Rifle.- 7 magazines filled with standard ammunition.
-Artillery Luger P08- 3 magazines filled with blessed silver bullets.
-Model 24 Stielhandgranate- x3
-Model 24 Tear Gas grenades- x3
-Standard issue trench knife-

When conversing: Green means he is speaking German. Red means he is speaking English.
Blue means he is speaking Russian.

Fashionable Citizen

User Image

Beatrix Everest Galloway

Obvious, was it? Assumptions could be made both ways and yet Beatrix was relying more on pure information before assuming. Yet something deep inside her kept itching away as he trailed off from his words; as if to warn her of his thoughts that led him astray. Noted.

Yet as the conversation continued, his side of things, it was quiet obvious, and staring her in the face that her words had great impact, and to see a new doctor act and speak so callous back, it was no wonder the room had fallen into the dark. As he stood, speaking of his rights to her, as if she were some common maid, only a twitch of her upper lip before diverting eyes. Yes her temper would always get the best of her, that was undeniable, but could she really be blamed for the fury that burned constantly, never to burn out like an eternal flame.

To part lips and speak now however wasn't the best choice. Instead, holding back her tongue she gave him the ear he deserved but something was coming over her. Beatrix couldn't hold back for much longer the Djinn. It was bound to her soul like the vampire that she had been born as. This wasn't going away easily and swallowing hard to brush back these feelings that began to take hold, her own eyes had shifted. Beatrix's entire weight shifted to her left, a hand on her hip and crimson orbs only to stare back as he took to leave the room.

Though his lightened mood had been dissolved by her irrational behavior, she couldn't help but actually want to laugh at the man. There was no need of a doctor, not yet at least for her, however he may soon need one if Beatrix were to find him crossing boundaries where she should see it. Again the Djinn pressed her to let it through and in most cases it had in appearance, looking at the man through crimson eyes. Surely he could pick up, please pick up!

The call would be too late as her words - no, the Djinns words, slipped through the air, the door having been slammed on her last words. "Je le feront très certainement, Maestro."

The woman felt the weight of the room dissipated, her body swayed a little before gravity pulled her to her seat. Sitting there silently in the room, she blinked, her eyes reverted back to its once natural grey and her stomach turned, a lump in her throat as if to remind her to swallow. Having said what she did, her mind drew a blank. Was that his name? She pondered, sitting quietly, her own thoughts as company now. He hadn't give his appearance away, and now to recall he hadn't spoke his name either brought a frightful thought to Beatrix. She wasn't in control at all. That cursed creature she was bound to knew of him, yet she drew only blanks.

The Djinn was bound to her as she was to it, but the essence that came from Maestro was enough to fuel the Djinn on its own. Now that she considered the thought, she had hoped not to see the man again; if so, she herself wouldn't be able to stop the Djinn from taking her and revealing her nature to him in return for a glimpse of his true form.

Letting out of a heavy sigh she whispered, "I need a drink..."

Where: Drawing room
                                            When: Mid evening
                                            With: --
                                            Thoughts: oh god, why...whyyy!!??

Desirable Werewolf

xxxx
User Image
User Image
xxxxXXXXxxxx "No matter what we breed, We still are made of greed,
xxxxXXXXxxxx This is my kingdom come, This is my kingdom come."

Luigsech had given a simple reply, and from the sound of things he was alone. Meaning she would have to continue her search for the good Doctor elsewhere. Of course she had more to do still, so she would just have to keep an eye out for him as she went about her duties. "Very well, Sir." she said in simple reply.

There was the fact of dealing with the gentleman that was being shown to the foyer. She wondered what was so urgent about this guest over the others that she still needed to track down. Claiming to be a descendant of Dracula did nothing to impress her, this wasn't her world and as far as she was concerned Dracula was no more than a bedtime story for children

Luigsech would hear the clicking of a slight heeled shoe as she walked away, once more leaving him on his own as she made her way to the foyer. Her pace was fast and steady and upon reaching her destination she looked upon a sight that she; at first, didn't believe.

Did she just see? Was that? No. There was no way. She was shocked, and slightly awed by the sight of the apparition that quickly disappeared. But her shock and awe was quickly diverted to the figure of the man that had basically collapsed. His wounds were apparent, why didn't the guard tell her of these? Did he just assume he would heal? Heal or not, he needed help.

"Don't worry, we'll get you help." She said to him soothingly as she knelt beside him. Of course where is a doctor when you need one. First thing first, it didn't matter how she did it she needed to get this man to a room and quick.

Standing up she held both hands outright over his body, palms down. "Arie Falar!" she said aloud. A light swirl of wind seemed to ripple the man's clothes as he was slowly lifted to the air. she kept her hands held over him, looking much like a puppet master dangling strings over a doll. Though her doll was the air he currently rode upon.

She maneuvered the man to turn down the hall where the rooms were, holding her concentration steady as she picked an empty room that was unassigned still. She had made it partially down the hall when a slamming of a door could be heard and she jumped, almost lost her concentration but catching the slip quickly and stopping the flow of air from dropping the wounded soldier. "Anar'alah!" she exclaimed as she moved to look around a corner to see the figure of Maestro.

Taking a breath of relief, she gestured with her head at him. "Maestro!" she started, the flow of words that had once been accustomed to her now flowed like a river from her mouth. She did not care where she was or what others were comfortable with. "S'il vous plaît, je pourrais utiliser votre aide."

Only needing to move a few more doors away from the junction she held tight her spell of levitation with now one hand and opened the door with the other. She moved him from the hall and drifted him ever so gently on to the bed.

She turned her attention to the door, hoping that Maestro heard her and was taking his duty seriously. Not even taking into account that his demeanor had looked on edge or the slamming of doors was a sure sign of a problem. She didn't have time to dwell on such as she hovered over the body of the German Soldier - who now by accounts look like he came right out of the history books.

"When you feel my heat, Look into my eyes, It's where my demons hide.xxxxXXXXxxxx
Don't get too close, it's dark inside, It's where my demons hide." xxxxXXXXxxxx

User Image

--Russian Vampire Estate - Luigsech's Room->Foyer->Empty Guestroom-- || LOCATION █ ▌▌
--With Kagan & Maestro (in hall)-- || COMPANY █ ▌▌
--So much for keeping her powers hush hush for now... lol.-- || OOC █ ▌▌
--(Thalassian)Arie Falar: Float / (Thalassian)Anar'alah!: By the Light! / (French)S'il vous plaît, je pourrais utiliser votre aide: Please, I could use your assistance.-- || TRANSLATIONS █ ▌▌
--Victim of Ritual -- || MUSIC █ ▌▌

xxxx

Devout Worshipper

12,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Partygoer 500
Immanuel CravenUser Image

User Image
The dutiful butler turned to look at Immanuel approaching. For his part, Immanuel was excited and grateful to see the man in one piece. It was a great blessing. Immanuel came to a stop, forming a triangle with the other two naturally. Gio called him by his formal title, and bowed, expressing delight in seeing him. It was mutual. Immanuel nodded. "As well to you, my friend." Possibly considered out of place, but imagine the kind of bonding people had from a shared devasting experience. They lived it, and it tied them together, however brief.

The priest smiled. Giovanni didn't sound happy, but Immanuel knew him well enough to know the difference. Giovanni was a good man. He watched the butler's eyes move to the close figure, a stranger to Immanuel. Gio introduced this person to Immanuel. Immanuel was still dressed in deer skin and rags underneath and figured his strange look would cause doubt if he was a priest. It was unusual. The orange haired man looked to Immaterium. The fellow was writing something briefly before looking up at him. He said began to introduce himself, but stopped. The silence, quite extensive, forced Immanuel to become more attentive. Was something wrong with him, or was he a little..slow?

The priest listened to this new information. Add Immaterium. Sounded like some sort of science fiction character he had read about, and he scarcely stopped from smirking at the thought of this man dressed in a space suit. Immanuel's lips broke into a smile, but he forced it down thru will. He did not want to offend this guest and give a poor impression. "Of course. Do what you must. But please just call me Immanuel." He looked at Giovanni. "I'm..," he hesitated, not knowing whether to reveal this now in front of a recent stranger. He decided. "Well, I'm leaving the church. But it doesn't matter now. You have your duties, and I have mine. Speaking of Gio, have you seen Odell about here? He was at the foyer with me earlier, but he got out of my sight."

With: Giovanni and Add Immaterium
Thoughts: I'm glad Gio is safe, but I need to get back to looking for Odell.

Dangerous Bloodsucker

8,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Timid 100
User Image

Such is the
Rule of Honor.- -
-

User Image

War Notes of Kagan Tepes, Eastern Front - 1942-44

-I've finally been relieved of my little vacation in Paris and my initial thoughts on the 'Great Industrial Might of Russia' are quite the contrary to the title. So far I've seen nothing but endless Wheat fields and the occasional group of partisans trying to pull off a quick attack on our convoys, what kind of idiot tries to attack a group of Panzer's head on with no anti-vehicle weaponry? I have a feeling this invasion is going to be over quickly, I'll be slugging shots of vodka in Moscow in no time.-
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-The Bolshevik is an odd creature indeed, we have been shelling them for days now and the village ahead doesn't even look like a village anymore. We can see the occasional movement amongst the rubble through our binoculars, but we know the place is crawling with those Communists, aerial reconnaissance had shown a large force well entrenched. Not one person has been seen evacuating the location, not even women or children.. We even dropped pamphlets informing them of the oncoming danger.-
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-My men and I have finally had a taste of the Eastern Front, the Red Armies' strategies are definitely in need of some fine-tuning. Wave-tactics are not always effective when your enemy is far better equipped than you are, half of the Soviet soldiers weren't even armed with rifles for Christ sake! It felt more like a massacre than a firefight, the poor bastards didn't even have a chance. We took the village in a matter of minutes with almost no casualties.-
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Apparently for my great military achievements here, if one wants to call them that... I've been removed from the Wehrmacht forces to that of the Waffen-SS ranks. I personally would rather be with the soldiers I'd trained with instead of a division lead by a bunch of crazed ideological radicals, but this promotion comes with many perks. The individuals under my command are given the best of the best, being the lapdogs of the Führer and all. Plus apparently back home the SS are seen as the most elite troops and true heroes, we are the ones printed in the newspapers most often. Perhaps this won't be such a bad opportunity, war is terrible but I kind of like the thought of being famous.-
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-I'm not sure I should speak up to my superiors about some of the horrid things I've been witnessing, I know this is a warzone but some of the other Officers have been pushing things too far. I walked in on a fellow Captain forcefully having sex with a local girl, I approached him and tried to stop it.. Telling him if he didn't cease his actions I would have to report him. He merely laughed and started spewing that I was some sort of Communist sympathizer. I should have done more, but I did file a complaint.. We're here to fight a war not rape and pillage. -
-My complaint was tossed away, I'm starting to doubt the rationality in the higher-ups. We've started executing civilians for sabotage, I couldn't bare to watch the carnage.. But if I express my distaste for the Reich's method I might just be thrown in front of that firing squad too. What makes it worse is that the invasion has begun to stall, so a swift end to all of this doesn't seem as close as I had initially thought. The Soviets are getting smarter, learning how we fight and the proper ways to counter our tactics...
Maybe they are just getting angrier..
We aren't exactly being polite conquerors..
Killing women and children wouldn't exactly make me a happy camper..
******** it, I'm starting to really miss home.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With the sudden feeling of weightlessness, he would stir from his unconscious state ever-slightly, was he floating or was someone carrying him? Kagan could barely see anything once laid gently against the soft bedding, his head propped up and his vision only making out his own hole-ridden and blood stained uniform, the background was extremely blurred. He could sense two presences currently in the room with him, the aura of one familiar but the other completely new to the soldier. In his weary state he shakily reaches a hand to the wound that bled the most to weakly apply pressure, the other slowly unbuttoning the sheath to his knife.
"What are you doing, Kagan? Stop moving, I think they are bringing a doctor."
His ancestors' words would go unheard, the blade was already being brought towards the worst bullet wound, the sooner the bullets were removed.. The quicker he'd recover. He had to get them out, then everything would be okay!

Kagan proceeds to grit his teeth and attempts to dig out one of the slugs himself, he manages to get it out rather quickly since it was located close to the surface of his skin. But he had four more to go, and the agony was far too horrible to try again. Three were still lodged in his abdomen and one right in his lung.. That one he would have to let a real surgeon remove, he didn't have the proper tools and even if he would eventually come back to life, drowning in his own blood was not a pleasant experience to endure. (Drowning was his greatest fear.) His arms go limp and the knife clatters off the bed, the removed bullet in his hand. "Morphine.." Tepes utters quietly between staggered breaths. "Pain.. Stop the pain." He says in his native tongue, pleading with the blurred outline that was Taliana through faded eyes.

User Image

*Current Attire*

Current Armament:

When conversing: Green means he is speaking German. Red means he is speaking English.

xXNarusLoveXx's Husband

Wheezing Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image
Maestro
Normal
╚══════════════╝

“when we are weary,

As Maestro left Beatrix to her own company, he felt something was off.
Sure she was being rather childish but she switched around too much for much to make sense. He didn't have any definite evidence that she had an imbalance, but one was present that was for sure. Maestro would need to study Beatrix some more. She was... Uncommon to say the least.
But she was old new for now, for when he began to traverse the hallways he was greeted once again.

Hearing his name exclaimed to had quite the sight to witness. Talianna had a man levitate before her. Clearly, there was more to her as well. Maestro wasn't any stranger to the abnormal, but the normal here was the abnormal yet it was stranger that he had previous anticipated. Aside from that though, hearing her call out for his assistance in his native tongue he rushed forward to fufill his duties as the new doctor, title or not.

As he entered the room he was there to witness the man wield his knife. Was a sign of aggression? No. He was preforming his own surgery, to a degree. This gave him all the information he needed. Seeing his Nazi-garbed gentleman dig out a bullet let he knew what the rest of the wounds, more than likely, consisted of. He would need them removed.
Although, it was important to note Maestro was having a bad flash back as he stared deeply into that swastika.
Images of Walter played in his mind. Hearing the sick demented voice of that rapist in the back of his mind was unshakable. Maestro's body quivered a bit at the thought Walter and the others popping up here. He didn't want to be touched by Walter... Not again.

Though Maestro had an episode he quickly recovered from it after hearing Kagan's voice.
"Talianna!" Maestro exclaimed as he rushed over to the bed. His right hand began a violent transformations that caused Maestro to clamp down upon his own teeth. The feeling of his bones snapping, reposition and muscle tearing caused visible blood to leak from the mouth area of his bandages. His fingers began very slender and curved. He would use this to dig out the rest of the slugs. He had to finish his sentence though, "I need you to fetch some morphine, like the man asked. Bring some water, anti infectives, and some other items to stitch the wounds." With that he had to perform quickly.

He could understand the German words the man spoke. He could hear him gurgle of blood in his lungs. This was bad. This best course of action would be to turn the man on his side to the blood could leak out from the wound rather than accumulate inside his lungs. Maestro grabbed the man by the shoulder and did just that, taking note of which areas had obvious wounds and not to rest his body on top of them. "Stay awake. This is going to hurt but we have to act fast." Maestro would have to use a lot of his abilities as a shape shifter for this. It would be very painful for both of them. Maestro stood at the edge of the bed with one hand ready to operate with the other placing a folded up bundle of leather near Kagan's mouth. "Bite down on this." Hopefully the man would comply. Now, the risky part.

Maestro began with the lower impact wounds, digging into the wounds as little as possible as his deformed new hand pinched each slug with great precision and removed them with haste. Dropping them on the floor he moved to the next and the next. Not too much of an issue with three of them, but the fourth was in his lung. Maestro would have to take a little more time with this one. Maestro's bandages lingered like vipers from underneath his jacket, crawling to the wounds to blocked, wrap and apply pressure. The blood had to be stopped.
Finally, after a torturous time, he removed the lung lounged bullet. Keeping Kagan on his side he would monitor the blood and try to stop it best he could. Maestro was doing his best to stop the problem. Hopefully this man had the ability to heal himself some, or this would become even more of an issue.

Company: Talianna and Kagan

Desirable Werewolf

xxxx
User Image
User Image
xxxxXXXXxxxx "No matter what we breed, We still are made of greed,
xxxxXXXXxxxx This is my kingdom come, This is my kingdom come."

As Talianna got Kagan upon the bed she watched as he started to stir. When she realized what he was reaching for she took a step back; a mortal reaction to an unknown person reaching for a knife. But then moved forward again wanting to stop him. Of course she didn't manage to act as Maestro soon was by the man's side.

Of all the powers she possessed easing this man's pain wasn't in her power. So when both Kagan and Maestro asked for morphine she gave a nod. Though she had no idea where the hell it would be. She held her position a bit longer as she watched Maestro change the shape of his hands and roll the man to his side; but her mind wasn't on what he was doing - no, she was running through her mind of a visual map of the place. Infirmary, they had one here - surely they still keep it stalked just in case.

"Yes Sir, I will return shortly." she said as she turned and was out the door.

She made haste down the halls; ignoring all those she passed. The group hover around Giovanni, the trio of children, even little Odell as she passed by with only one thought on her mind. Her eyes darting from one door to the next as if recalling what each room contained. Of course she only knew about what was in half of the rooms so far; it would take her a good week or so before she knew the place by heart.

She started to pass then stopped, turned her head and examined the door once more. "This one." she said to herself as she moved to open the door.

Looking around she quickly found a sterile tray and gathered needles, syringes, clamps, suture kit, as well as the required medicine for any procedures. She even managed to gather a few bags of blood from the fridge within the office area - unsure at this point if it was medical or recreational stash for those usually in this place. It mattered little to her honestly. Laying it all on the tray she covered it with a cloth and took to leave the room, the door being left ajar as she rushed to take everything to Maestro.

As she walked though the tray rattled and it required her to slow her pace as to not drop or break anything before she got to her destination. It might make the return trip a bit slower but it would mean that everything needed would be in one piece. She would return on the path that led her there, first passing by little Odell as he wandered the halls still.

"When you feel my heat, Look into my eyes, It's where my demons hide.xxxxXXXXxxxx
Don't get too close, it's dark inside, It's where my demons hide." xxxxXXXXxxxx

User Image

--Russian Vampire Estate - Empty Guestroom->Infirmary->Hall-- || LOCATION █ ▌▌
--With Kagan & Maestro->Near Odell -- || COMPANY █ ▌▌
--Rush rush rush.-- || OOC █ ▌▌
--N/A.-- || TRANSLATIONS █ ▌▌
--Victim of Ritual -- || MUSIC █ ▌▌

xxxx

Dangerous Bloodsucker

8,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Timid 100
User Image

Such is the
Rule of Honor.- -
-

User Image

Kagan feels yet another presence enter the domain, a bit of white-coat syndrome making his heart race increase, this had to be the doctor no doubt. The anxiety he felt fueled by previous experience in triage centers, but he would stabilize his mentality to handle the situation at hand.. Nothing like a bit of natural adrenaline to keep you conscious anyway, he would use it to his advantage. With his blurry vision coming to a focus he finally can see the appearances of those around him, he could only get a small glimpse of the female before she left but Maestro was one he took in with widened eyes. The physician didn't exactly calm his white-coat syndrome much with a look like that, but who else could he put his faith in? By the way Maestro stared at his armband he pondered if this individual could be trusted to give him medical care.

To his relief the doctor snapped out of his trance quickly, transforming his own hand into some sort of tong-like appendages, he was honestly impressed by this rather interesting ability. Tepes takes in a deep breath and puts the leather into his mouth, preparing himself for the excruciating pain he was about to endure. A shaky hand curls and presents a thumbs-up, signalling that he was ready for the procedure. "Huuuuumppphhh!" He stifles his screams with each bullet being pulled from deep within his flesh, eyes clenched shut and hands digging into the blankets as he tried to stay still, where the ******** was that Morphine?!

Kagan suddenly goes silent right before Maestro performed the hardest portion of the surgery, his eyes staring off to the side blankly during the longest and what should've been the most agonizing part. The bundle of leather plops from what appeared to be a mouth filled with pointed daggers instead of regular teeth, it was bitten through completely. His body was getting extremely hot, the sweat that once sat in beads on his forehead was starting to steam and the lead that came from his lung had nearly melted in Maestro's precise grasp, his patient's temperature was getting so high that it like he was about to simply combust. The Demon inside kept a hard clutch on the soldier's soul that wanted so badly to leave it's mortal shell behind and these supernatural anomalies were all a manifestation of the benevolent entity's selfishness.

A steaming hand reaches out and grasps Maestro's forearm, forcing a vision into the physician's own conscious for a brief moment:

A realm of pure darkness filled with the faint sounds of war, loud explosions and gunfire followed by the squealing of tank tracks and the final cries of dying men. Within the black void the Doctor would witness a film reel of sorts of his own life, mostly the most horrid and terrifying memories and particularly the ones that included Walter. But in each scene it would look like he was in a third-person perspective, as if someone else was watching each ordeal behind malicious eyes. Only for a shortest of seconds would poor Maestro see just who was baring witness to the suffering he'd endured, the mysterious observer peers over at a mirror to reveal a disgusting gargoyle-like form grinning in the reflection before the vision ceased completely.

The Demon's taunting wouldn't end there, an upside-down cross scorches itself into the oak of the headboard above the expressionless soldier. As if displaying it's potential for all to see, but also showing just what type of horrid creature kept Tepes' soul hostage as well. Kagan's arm would return to wrap around himself, his body curling up in a fetal position while the once-sleeping Demon forced his wounds to heal at an greatly accelerated rate. Even though it seemed like he was being helped, the nightmarish spirit tortured the injured male by making the closing bullet holes burn immensely as they shut. As if punishing him for relying on another for seeking aid from someone other than the creature within.

User Image

*Current Attire*

Current Armament:

xXNarusLoveXx's Husband

Wheezing Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image
Maestro
Normal
╚══════════════╝

“when we are weary,

Talianna had left to get the equipment needed. Hopefully she would return soon.
This man needed relief from his pain.

During the surgeries he knew this was beyond painful. As a shapeshifter his medical prowess came from a need to understand every detail of the humanoid form so when he had to shift he knew what to turn back into. It was an interesting thought that Maestro had to concentrate on details of anything he was changing about himself. For example, his hand changing was a step by step process that was both morbid and interesting in nature. To have to focus on mutilating your own structure, rip your own skin and turn whatever you had into what you desired was both taxing and painful. Even after changing his hand into a surgical tool it throbbed in pain.
But now was the focus here. The focus was his patient.

The thumbs up was reassuring but the muffle screaming wasn't. Maestro worked quick to aid the gentleman to the best of his abilities. Maestro had to look up now and then to see if he was going into full shock or not. The man seemed stable enough to endure. He was frighten for the man when he felt the heat emanating from his person. It stung Maestro's tool hand, but being no stranger to pain he pushed through to complete the final piece to the full surgery.
Having rid the man of the final slug Maestro was about to speak, but then he felt the man grab him.
Without time to react he was given sight.

It was so familiar. The death and destruction of war being the symphony to his own pains. Maestro had lived them once. Feeling the invasion he stood stoic and allowed whatever was present. As Maestro stood in the void of the mental plane, presumably, he wasn't alone. Looking into the eyes of the beast before him another creature was there.
His own monster. The creature Walter, Edgar and Marlin all called Lord.
The being that ripped Maestro away at the age of 8 and made him into the thing he was today.
It felt it's puppet being toyed with. Maestro would know of his presence and it scared it.
It stared back. Whether or not the beast in Kagan saw it wasn't the true purpose for its visit. It was to remind Maestro who was in control.

Then it was all over.
Maestro gasped for breath as he stabilized himself.
Witnessing the ban of holy burn itself onto physical ground Maestro was fully aware of what was going on. So many others being pulled by strings. Clarity on Beatrix came into view, having felt this same feeling with her. They weren't alone. They were always under watch. How Many of them were fighting for their own freedom to choose, to exist within their own choice rather than to suffer at the hands of their own forced masters?
Maestro watched as the wounds burned close. He could tell this was bitter sweet from Kagan's expression.

His hand would find Kagan's and he held tight.
As if you silently say he was here and he knew.
Kagan wasn't alone in his torment.

Hopefully Talianna would return soon.

Company: Kagan

Dangerous Bloodsucker

8,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Timid 100
User Image

Such is the
Rule of Honor.- -
-

User Image

Kagan refuses to make a single noise during his punishment, his captor wouldn't get the satisfaction of the slightest peep. He'd retract back into the safety of his own mind, it was a castle of his own with walls so high that the creature bound his soul wouldn't dare attempt to climb. To hide within his own twisted memories was a much better fate then dealing with the demonic being, reliving his mistakes was safer.. This method seemed to be working until he felt someone grasp his hand.

The Soldier came back to his senses with the sudden expression of a lost puppy as he peered up at Maestro, obviously confused and not sure how to react right away. So long it had been since he felt the touch of another person, let alone a gesture of reassurance.. Sure he had the dead to talk to but without any sort of physical contact, words could only help with his loneliness and suffering to a small degree. Kagan finally realizes what type of weak portrayal he was presenting, his emotion going back to that of strength and toughness but with a small smile curling his lips, the cold demeanor he was attempting couldn't hold back the happiness he tried to suppress. "Vhat.. Is your name?" Tepes then breaks the long moment of silence, forgetting that they were still holding hands.

User Image

*Current Attire*

Current Armament:

xxxx
User Image
User Image

Slowly but surely those within the foyer had dispersed - headed on various paths… and Mikhail had every intention of doing the same. But before that frame had slipped away, eyes caught yet another familiar face: that of Keaton’s. Though it seemed the other was on a mission of his own, vocals did not rise but a brow did. Honestly - a salute? A smile crept upon the Russian’s features. Perhaps later a word could be had with that one.
Turning upon his heel, the raven haired vampire let his thoughts trail back to where they last ventured - and his limbs no longer met with hesitation nor holding its ground.

In his ventures, various voices came in and out of range - some of which granted more attention to while others fell into the background, much like white noise. Distracted? In part, it would be fair to say. Eyes weighted by the gravity imposed upon them. Images flash as an internal film reel - and words to play back that now seemed out of sync. Unable to shake the thought. One whom seemed, even at the worst of times, to maintain a sense of warmth finds it slowly slipping. Anger rising and there was no outlet - no direction it could be harnessed toward. Not yet. “Вот почему вы настаивали.” The words to slip, not even fully realising they had. Such venom held in the tone alone though. This was not a befitting time to be seen… at least some comfort had that no one was present nor in his company.
Hasten steps heard and forms in the distance slipping by. With all that had happened, with the sudden arrivals - it was understandable that things would not calm so soon. But in knowing - in what he’d come to realise did nothing to give him reassurance as it should have. Too bad though that he hadn’t ventured toward the commotion would have seen himself quite the sights with their newest guests.
Instead, this young looking gent found refuge in one of the vacant studies. Finally - a place to be left alone… even if for a brief moment or two. Removing his cap, the Russian purebred soon allowed his frame to sink into one of the seats. How good it felt. Vividly stained pools cast up toward the ceiling before venturing to the side. Oh - what was this? Noting the tray off in the corner and the solution contained within the glass containers. Perfect - just what Mikhail needed. Lifting from his seat, the male decided to help himself to a glass.

Like an old friend you hadn’t seen in a while, it warmed Mikhail to have his taste buds greeting by the potent spirits.
Time seemingly to slip by - unaccounted for. “Я буду следить за тем, что никакого вреда приходит к вам.” Words he himself had spoken… words having heard slip his once lover’s lips to a child that was not of their blood - but a son nonetheless. Having failed then - having failed now… Merely left with these thoughts and an empty glass. Do not think this soldier of war a lush - only having nursed one drink since situating himself within the study. Still - was never good to be drinking alone. Far more enjoyable with company. About to rise to fix himself another drink - though sensing a form drawing near. Royal blue orbs falling to the side as that frame half lifted. The door opening to reveal a familiar figure. “Luigsech! -” Saying the man’s name out loud as a faint smile graced those lips. Straightening his form. With his cap removed and jacket - Mikhail almost looked like any other guest you may find. “Care to join me in a drink?” It was times like this that his youth seemed to shine through - though only in appearance. Raising the glass to have it more so within view. So eager? He needed company and who better. Besides - they were long overdue for a talk and he - in need of a distraction.

User Image

• ╫ ϕften ϕppressing ȼactuses ╟ • ••• •• • ||
[[ My apologies for the delay. --bows--

Translation || “Вот почему вы настаивали.” = “That’s why you insisted.”

Translation || “Я буду следить за тем, что никакого вреда приходит к вам.” = “I will see to it that no harm comes to you.” ]]

xxxx

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces