Welcome to Gaia! ::

xxxx
User Image
User Image

A satisfying sound heard - as that blade slide across flesh - seemingly amplified in the open air. Too bad it had not severed that demon’s vocals - nor quite deep enough to have it bleed out either. Any easy fix though. Vividly stained globes remained as slits upon the other as his frame stilled and the distance between them returned.
Vile beast. How it called out… pleading to the other as if he’d listen. Mercy? Did that creature forget itself - the words that seemingly dripped with venom prior as it gave it‘s own ultimatum? What of its conviction? Laughter does not lift, but internally a sinister smile worn. How did it feel to be another’s prey? “милость…” Slipping from his tongue with such ease, almost with as much fluidity as that crimson liquid that ran down the length of the creature’s neck. That word had no place here… mercy would be the last thing shown.

Fear both staining the demon’s vocals and expression, trying to actively distance itself even more so. Now wasn’t this amusing? But the novelty quickly lost. Mikhail’s gaze still remained polluted, taking a step forward disturbing the thin layer of snow that remained. However an attention forced to shift as a bright light evaporated the shadows that had formed. But not before the raven haired Russian would see to finishing off the other. Not one for leaving loose ends.
The material fused, that made the blade in hand, seemingly shattered - as for the shards, well, they were sent into the other’s flesh - aiming for vital organs.

The wall that once separated Mikhail from the others sunk back into the earth - prior only being able catching a glimpse... no, now the angel-like figure that drew close to Luigsech and Princess Yumi was within sight, no longer obscured. It might never slip the man’s lips - but in that instance some fear was had in seeing such a being. Had it wanted to, it could have easily unleashed its own wrath upon them… or so, the power sensed in the other would have this Russian believe. So why had it decided to help them? Orbs remaining upon the winged creature - choosing not to draw forth, merely watching with a stilled tongue. The last thing they needed was to evoke the wrath of another - and the fact it had not acted in any way to harm them, thus far, only further encouraged one to keep a level mind. Hopefully Mikhail had not judged wrong.

User Image

• ╫ ϕften ϕppressing ȼactuses ╟ • ••• •• • ||
[[ Holding off for posting for Zhanna - wanted to see what would happen with Immanuel.

Translation || "милость..." = "Mercy..." ]]

xxxx

Desirable Werewolf

xxxx
User Image
User Image
xxxxXXXXxxxx "No matter what we breed, We still are made of greed,
xxxxXXXXxxxx This is my kingdom come, This is my kingdom come."

Before Giovanni stood a chance to respond another came down and joined them. His leering violet eyes seemed to have a knack for noticing the obvious. But she bit her tongue against retorting against his blunt rudeness. She gave him nothing more than a side glance then listened to Giovanni greet her. She half expected him to confirm the guard's words about who he was, but then again what right did she have to doubt the woman.

Giovanni's outstretched hand caused her to raise an eyebrow all of her own; then his words to follow set it all to light. "Very well." she handed over a small hand held size box - it would literally fit in the palm of his hand. "Don't worry, I'll do my own unpacking." She said with a sly smile, she was sure he hadn't seen this form of magic; very few here in this word had.

She then turned her attention to the young man; "Mister Karev." she said as in defiance to his request of being so informal. "I imagine you know your way around this estate?" she asked ever so elegantly. She did not like the fact that she felt as if he were being fresh with her, but perhaps he had his own role to play and it would make ample time to figure out who he was and why he was here. Violet eyes were something that would have stood out in the explanation of those within the family, so she had reason to doubt he was a member of the Millard family.

"When you feel my heat, Look into my eyes, It's where my demons hide.xxxxXXXXxxxx
Don't get to close, it's dark inside, It's where my demons hide." xxxxXXXXxxxx

User Image

--Russian Vampire Estate - Foyer-- || LOCATION █ ▌▌
--Dmitri and Giovanni-- || COMPANY █ ▌▌
--Honestly I am not very happy with this post, sorry if I skipped details I have a screaming child that is making writing very difficult.-- || OOC █ ▌▌
--None-- || TRANSLATIONS █ ▌▌
--Dreams -- || MUSIC █ ▌▌

xxxx

Demonic Phantom

User Image

User Image

Theme song: N/A

The ancient demon, kept playing his dark yet sad song on the piano becoming completely swept away by all of those memories swirling around his dark mind, making him feel a little something. Emotions were something of a luxury for him, it has been so long since he felt anything at all, these past few years of his passed away so quickly and he felt absolutely nothing. Even when he would occasionally go for a killing, he stood there above his victim’s corpse and he felt nothing at all. He became empty inside and gradually lonely, but he couldn’t complain, it was all his doing. He had to do it, to kill and supress all of his emotions because the last time he allowed himself feel something, only darkness, terror and death was everywhere he went. All of his agony started with one person and one specific feeling but he had to give it all up and that shattered his whole world and maybe, not even now could he fully recover from that constantly bleeding and deep scar that had formed inside of him.

As he was playing on the piano he started feeling something weird. It suddenly came over him completely out of nowhere. It was strange, yet strong enough to pass him a message. His fingers stoped slowly as he tried to figure out the lingering feeling. Finally he understood what the message was and very lightly he sighed, parting his pale lips to whisper under his breath. ”Such a careless fool….” Soon this sudden yet weird feeling of his, was replaced by a presence that was nearby and which was getting stronger and stronger the moment it approached his mansion. His mind wondered for a short period and before the presence arriwed to his mansion, he knew who was visiting. Vassago kept sitting at the piano and waited until he could hear someone tapping his window from the outside, then words followed coated with the sweet yet sour voice of a demoness. He turned his head towards the window to see a long lost aquintance of his. It was Lamashtu. She was never the one to properly wait for an invite and he would often end up with her at his doorstep or rather his windows. Lately that has been the way she liked to surprise the ancient demon. “Well good evening to you aswell…Lamashtu.” he spoke as looked her way, while moving some of the surrounding shadows to open the window up for her to enter.

” What brings you by?” he asked wondering what she was doing at his place. As to how she found him, he didn’t really care, for a demon to find another it was quite the simple task especially when they were in their true forms and at full power. The second the demoness appeared in the window, Vassago’s loyal servants were there and ready to fight whatever was here for their master but they weren’t stupid enough to attack out of the blue. Measuring the situation they stayed back and watched, always ready to move if needed. The demon’s icy blue orbs watched the now entering figure carefully, as he rose to his feet and was waiting for an answer.

Company: Lamashtu, Elizabeth and Elijah
OOC: Sorry for the lateness of my reply >. < I was really busy!

User Image

Dapper Phantom

User ImageUser Image
xxxxxLuigsech Óengus Vercingetorix
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxOdell Millard

He could easily hear the beast begging for help. He could easily tell from the near stillness in the air which had just moments ago been filled with the snapping of braches, the clashing of weapons and claws against flesh and ground that the battle was won and all that remained was to slay the creature which now begged for undeserved sympathy. Yet Luigsech did not slow, did not stop, did not all either stick nor stone to delay him further. For while Yumi was surely safe and soon to break away from what trance that had consumed her mind, the man which laid on his back could have very well been dying at this very moment and he would do everything in his power, everything in his near endless life to save the man.

Yet it seemed this would soon become unnecessary for just as he begun to raise a foot, just as he was about to take yet another long stride forwards, a bright light shown down from the sky. It shone so bright, so powerfully that it almost caused Luigsech great pain to even stare. And yet it was coming forwards towards him, towards Yumi and the man who lay arguably dying upon the old demon’s back. He attempted to for a second time in what felt like less than a minute dig the heel of his feet into the ground and snow to stop. But the ground which lay hidden in the cold, pale snow was covered in the thinnest layer of ice, forcing his foot to shoot forwards and the demon to quickly fall back.

He landed atop his bottom, opting to take the brunt of the pain from the fall in order to save the red-headed man the additional agony of being crushed while in such an injured state. Pain blitzed through his spine, starting at the tip of his tail bone and crawling its way right to the center of his back where the pain was most intense. But the demon did not let out a yelp, or even a simple grunt to acknowledge what additional discomfort he was going to experience some time later. Instead he clambered to his feet, the clean snowy ground messed by his frantic efforts to stand.

The light which had nearly blinded the smog demon was now upon them, standing tall with clean feathers and shining armour. The figure Luigsech recognized, his family have once or twice mentioned the existence of this holy being which had become nearly intertwined with their lives. Yet fear swelled in his heart, for his tainted lineage stained with demonic and vampiric blood sensed the sacred and spiritual energy that emitted off this blessed creature. A single touch could cause Luigsech the greatest pains if not kill him, if the archangel so pleased it.

Yet as the being drew closer his hand reached forth, past Luigsech’s and onto the human- the only individual whom could interact with Sartan and experience nothing but blessings and good will. Terrified to even graze Sartan’s hands, even when he assured Luigsech that no harm would befall him, he held still, long enough to watch the archangel pull his hand away shortly after. Without pause the human stirred, breathing relaxed and eyes opening once more. Luigsech allowed the man a chance to gain his bearings before putting him down, then allowing Yumi to be put down where she promptly came to hug his legs, just as unsettled by Sartan as her grandfather was.

“That’s an ahm... archangel, Sartan I believe…” Luigsech replied his voice just a tad distant as his attention was unable to be pulled from the holy being. As for the red haired man… Luigsech would stay silent about his identity for now. Perhaps later when the trio now formed quartet found somewhere safe to talk, then he would question the man. Here in the cold of the woods was not the place to talk about what had happened and what had passed.

When the angel fell silent and looked towards Luigsech the demon, hesitant at first to speak, decided to speak the first words which popped into his mind.

“Thank you…”

Location- Poland with Mikhail, Yumi, Kain and Sartan

Desirable Werewolf

User Image
Sartan
Angel of Fate

Sartan stood resolute, the demon and vampires that surrounded not effecting his thoughts or his task at hand. His eyes were locked to the red haired man. A hand raised to prove his point to the smog demon, his hand open and empty and in his own way it was a sign of peace.

He knelt down to Kain who had found a place upon the ground, he too looked upon the angel with an ounce of fear. "Do not fear me." he said as he laid a hand upon the man's head. "Accept this gift." and with that his hand lit up with a brilliant light once more and engulfed Kain in a warm glow that seemed to sink into his skin.

Kain looked to the angel and then to the others around him, holding his own hands in front of his face as he watched the last of the light absorb into his skin. "What did you do to me?" he asked, his voice sounded half fearful.

"It is a heavenly gift and I hope you use it wisely, remember that it is of holy power and such things would do harm to demons and ... undead." he said as he looked to the vampires. It was still distasteful that he helped such an unholy beings even in a round about manner.

"Why me?" Kain asked finally, he started to push himself up to his feet.

"Because you are needed - help the priest reach his destination." Sartan stated as he too raised to his feet and looked to Luigsech. "You are welcome, but do not think this deed was to clear your conscience, you know what needs to be done." he half scolded the demon, though he knew full well this was Kain and Luigsech's first meeting and only so much could come up thus far but Sartan wanted to be sure it 'did' come up.

Turning his gaze to Yumi for a moment and gave a sad look and a soft smile to follow, "Do not fret little one." and then turned to Mikhail. No words would help this being, he did things of his own accord and anything Sartan could say to him would fall upon deaf ears. But he could add this much, "I will take my leave of all of you."

He fanned his wings out and leaped into the air. Looking down one last time, "For all the glory in heaven, cherish your life the most and no not throw it away to foolishly." he said in fairwell and in a flash he was gone and yet far from forgotten.

Kain only stood there in a stooper, he was unclear what Sartan meant by half of what he had said; especially the bit he told Luigsech. All Kain could do now was just stare at his hands and try to adjust to this new feeling that seemed to flow through him, he almost feared now letting any of those around him touch him. They had been trying to help him, and what if he hurt them with this so called 'gift'? He looked to the old demon, "Can we get out of here?" he asked though he hadn't actually been part of this group he just felt it natural to seek companionship in such a place.

Desirable Werewolf

User Image

Lamashtu

Lamashtu waited there with her face almost plastered to the glass, her head tilting one way then the other as she watched him move ever so gracefully to the window and opened it to let her in. "How kind of you." she said almost sarcastically. She let herself inside, with dainty foot falls she almost reminded one of a cat sneaking about.

Within moments Vassago's pets arrived to the room, and in retort she gave a pout of her lower lip knowing full well they half hoped for a fight. The fact that they just stood there with their distance only made Lamashtu feel as if they had some brain to fear her. They were not as strong as her as she was not quite as strong as Vassago; though she would never openly admit it.

Her wandering eyes were interupted with the blunt question from Vassago, and she raised an eyebrow to him; like he should know the answer. "Do I need a reason?" she said in a fake innocent manner. She looked to Elizabeth and Elijah then back to Vassago, crossed her arms and shook her head. "What if I said I was here to help - to repay a debt." she formed her words in the safest manner for herself. She didn't actually offer her help, but the option was there if the want arose.

As she waited for Vassago to make up his mind about her she found a place against the piano to lean against. She could only wonder how long it would take him to realize that she was there because trouble followed him and she was a sucker for trouble or making it at least.

((OOC: Temp character.))

Desirable Hunter

8,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
Ρ я і л ć є ѕ ş XΛ Л Ј Ц Ф ΓXŲ Я

XXXXXX๑☾๑ Sweet Dreams Are Made of This ~ Who Am I To Disagree? ๑☽ ๑

XXXXXxxxxx
Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO •°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°¨

۞ Alone now in the desolate and decaying castle, Anju sat for a moment unable to connect the words spoken by Beatrix. She was still amiss within her mind attempting to process the nail driven into Levine's coffin. It had not dawned upon her yet that the book was destroyed in the process, she was preoccupied with the eerie black cocoon. It was a strange object to look upon, the ridged nature of the surface but the smooth appearance like the appearance of obsidian. There was a spark of curiosity that nudged at her to touch the chrysalis. A hand reach out towards it but she soon retracted holding it to her chest. The thought of seeing his dead body inside would not bring her any form of comfort, perhaps the sight would call upon nightmares. Gathering herself mentally as she stood up, her body slow in movements and weak from the amount of exertion. Anju felt the pain in her side now, pulling against Beatrix's grip was a very unwise choice. Upon her feet and clenching her bruised arm, glassy orbs surveyed over the entire the area. The destruction had consumed what was the entrance to the castle, blood staining the dark rumble causing a mixtures of odd smells.

Anju slowly turned away from away the looming dark cocoon, deciding not to be bothered with what remained within. Each step was taken with hesitation as her resolve and desire pulled in different directions. This chapter of her life was over and it was now time to move on, as Beatrix had stated before departing. There was something that she wanted to know, a piece that was left somewhere in this rumble. Her eyes caught sight of the crumbled corpse of the powerful tome, a gaping hole through the middle sitting in a pool of blood. The ominous blood that had escaped from the binding of the book had now captured her as eye. She knelled before it in curiosity, attempting to understand whose blood now stained the crumbled pages. The scent was strong and overpowered everything within it's reach, Anju held her hand to her mouth in disgust. Whomever's plasma it was there was an oozing putrid nature to its beauty that had turned her stomach sour. She could feel her previous meal being teased by the nausea scent, it had been a while since she thrown up.

Quickly escaping from the area encompassing the old tome she took in a breath of the previous air in relief. Thrump...THRUMP.....CRACKLE Anju's head snapped in the direction of the deafening sound and she was shocked to see the chrysalis moving. Something from within it was pressing against the sides and top in defiance, the echo of glass breaking resonated. She could not bring herself to move so she silently watched, her heart in overdrive as horror and adrenaline pulsed through. Pieces of the black substance began to crumble off in chunks falling to the floor, breaking into thousands of little pieces. A jagged opening was created and a hand reached out ripping at the cocoon in a methodical and calm manner. Her body acting upon its on begin to walk towards the scene without a moments thought. A strange yet familiar sensation washed over her, the sensual cold shiver running down her spine once again. Biting down on her bottom lip she watched in anticipation as her thoughts became flooded with feelings of the past. She ran her fingers through her bloodied hair, moving it away from her eyes. With undisturbed vision she watched as another hand broke through the encasing, the two arms working effortlessly to create a opening. The two arms were clad in black fabric with accenting blue armor covering the forearms, hiding the skin of the individual within perfectly. The arms retreated and a loud thud boomed through the room before another followed thus breaking the entire surface of the chrysalis. A handsome and mysterious young man sat up as he shook the excess particles from his armored frame. Butterflies attacked Anju's stomach with such fervor that she couldn't even speak, the sensation was like falling from the clouds unaware of when impact was. The obscure man stretched his arms out and let a yawn escape from his parted lips, his voice sounded like the replay of an echo. Strange colored orbs glanced over at Anju and a crooked smile crossed his face. "Rabu Bau" The soothing sound of his voice made Anju feel more at ease, it was the same voice that had caressed her mind many times before. The creatures appearance had changed quite a bit.

"Bu'idu..." Anju whispered unable to find the right words to address this physical version of her dream haunter. The man laughed for a moment before jumping out of the cocoon, his towering height surprising her. "No I am truly here Bau, I am Dumuzi and my tamu is to you" He bowed his head to her, the crooked smile plastered upon his face now. Dumuzi approached without caution and wrapped his arms around her bare waist, trapping her within his embrace. "Thank you Peta Babkama Luruba Anaku" He grinned staring into her stunned eyes, her reaction only brought him greater amusement. "I will protect you now so that you never have to cry this much again" He pressed her head against his chest holding her tightly. Was this really occurring or had she fallen into some psychotic break and was now imagining things? She felt his body warmth against her own, the beating of his heart upon her ear. This was not the dream she experienced times before, this was the reality of her madness. Thousands of questions dawned upon her but she couldn't bring her mouth to utter even one. The embrace had silenced her and she was allowing herself to melt in his arms for the moment.

"I will forever pick you up when you fall down, I will take you away from the pain. I will take you out of here" Dumuzi's voice was filled with determination and resolve but why? Anju pushed herself away from him so she could make eye contact. "How...why.."Her words had failed once again and she was met with a soft chuckle. "One dies and another comes through, I told you this was going to happen. This was the will of destiny. Eres knew the outcome of his life force if he could not love the Bau and now he is gone. Do not worry about such things now, I will protect you" His hand held her face gently as he spoke words with such affirmation. "It's a new rise, a new transition for you my love. Please embrace this so I can make you happy again" Their lips met as his words ceased, the kiss sending electrical shocks between the pair. Anju felt herself becoming light headed from the entire affair, she leaned into his strong frame for support. "I am so.. tired... Dumuzi" Anju's voice was hushed as she was now collapsing. The mysterious man lifted her into his arms effortlessly, cradling her against his broad chest. Anju felt the movement but her golden orbs were on the brink of closing, she was coming undone. Dumuzi placed a soft kiss upon her forehead before affixing his face mask and heading out of the forsaken castle. There was a destination and a purpose looming in his mind but the safety of her drove it all.

Ophelia's Odious Cupcakes

~Sumerian Translations~
Rabu-Great/lovely
Bau- (my) lady who the dead brings back to life
Bu'idu- Ghost
Dumuzi (name meaning: Son who is life)
Tamu-Oath (sworn)
Peta Babkama Luruba Anaku -(for) Open(ing) the Gate for Me So That I Can Enter Here

Anju's Theme Song

█ ██ █ █ █ ▌▌█▄▀ ▄▄ ▀ ▄▄ ▀ ▄ ▄▄ ▄ ●•●•●♦▪▪▪ ▪XXXXXxxxxx

Crimson-Valkyrie

User Image
░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░

Dmitri Osin Karev
Pureblood Russian Vampire

With:Giovanni, Taliana and the guard at post.
Music stuck in her head: Never Close Our Eyes

Dmitri watched the two interact and half felt at first that they were being straight out rude, he was after all a pureblood and a royal still though not of the family they serve he still demanded an amount of respect. His mind made note to make their work harder when at all possible; as long as it didn't make him look bad in the process. Cunning was his weapon of choice in dealing with situations like these.

He first looked to the butler after all was said with Taliana and gave a shake of his head, "Mister Karev is my father - please, humor me on this." he turned to Taliana then, "Both of you, please just stick with Dmitri, if you must Sir Dmitri - but only for formality sake." his tone came across almost pleading at this point; like a youthful boys request to allow himself to stay young a bit longer where his family wished nothing more then him to grow up.

He then saw the elf turn her attention to him and ask him for help. Oh, how he wouldn't pass this up. A chance to work more of his charms. A slight smile creased his face, and he gave the woman a nod. "Very well, it will be my pleasure to show an exotic beauty, such as yourself, around the estate." He glanced to Giovanni for a moment, "I'm sure you have all you need from her?" he said before he walked down and stood as tall as he could beside the elf who still toward him and offered her his arm as an escort. "Shall we my lady?" he said hoping now that he had read her annoyance of his flirting with her correctly. How much fun this was going to be.

░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓███▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░
User Image

Yumi Millard - 10 yr old Vampire Twin Princess
Wearing regular dress

Yumi clutched on to Luigsech's leg as the archangel seemed to heal the human and spoke kindly to her. The archangel, while friendly, had this holy aura which would frighten a vampire like herself but she wasn't harmed as the archangel seemed to promise when he told her not to be afraid. Then he was gone and Yumi looked around, seeing Mikhail close by with a dead demon. "Mr Mikhail. Look a big angel was here," she said as the angelic being was now gone. Then it dawned on her again. What was she doing outside? Why was there the smell of demon blood in the air and why did she have some blood stained on her lips and hands. "Grandpa, Mr Mikhail, where am I? What was I doing?" she said as she tried to figure out the blank parts of her memory. She shook her head as she then shivered, but her hunger somewhat satisfied. She wasn't really hungry anymore but not full at all. "I want my momma," she said and looked at the human standing in front of her. Who was he? She hadn't seen him before. "Who are you, Mr red hair?" she said , not knowing what Kain's name was. She left Luigsech's side a bit as she approached kain in a cautious way but not feeling frightened.

Demonic Phantom

User Image

User Image

Theme song: N/A

When the demoness entered the room through the opened window, Vassago couldn’t help but chuckle inside of his head because of the sarcasm in her voice, his pale face showing just for a very brief moment a small smile which disappeared quickly enough before it could have been noticed by anyone. Turning around to now look at the delicate figure standing not so far away from him, he kept silent and just watched everyone’s expressions analyzing the situation and figuring out everyone’s thoughts. Elijah and Elizabeth were quite tense, their facial features didn’t gave them away but the way their muscles were positioned within their bodies the ancient demon could tell easily. He knew that his servants weren’t a fair match for the demoness since she was stronger than the two of them, but meanwhile he was much stronger and experienced in battle than her. Vassago was one of the oldest demons, you could say he was one of the first demons so in fact he was a fallen angel who once had seen then limitless beauty of the Heavens above, then he had to taste the darkness and live forever in it deprived of everlasting bliss. Though none of these informations were known, everyone thought that he was just a very powerfull demon born in Hell who was feared by all. Rumors were circulating about him saying that he was so feared that even the Devil itself was still a baby next to this dark-haired creature. But Vassago was content that no-one knew of his origins and he wanted to keep it that way in which he succeeded.

As his cold icy blue orbs watched the other three, he could see that Lamashtu kind of hoped for a battle. She really liked trouble and indeed Vassago was one to always attract the trouble to himself no matter where he was. So far everything was calm but who knows what might happen later especially now that Lamashtu was here.” No need for a reason I suppose…you never have a reason when you visit…” he replied with just the same amount of sarcasm as she did before. He knew exactly what was going on and frankly he didn’t mind because he actually hoped for some action and a little trouble which Lamashtu was a professional in creating. ” I guess you’ll be staying over for a while...so make yourself comfortable.” he added as he leaned against the now closed window as his orbs fixated on the demoness’s suppressed form. “Repaying a debt….I see…Well if you are so eager to help I might have something up for you.” His pale lips formed a wicked smile as he kept looking into her grey orbs.

“We shall prepare a room for our guest then.” Spoke Elijah as he watched his master waiting for an aproval. Vassago’s icy orbs turned towards the incubus as he nodded lightly. “If you’ll excuse us.” Added the incubus as he and his sister left the room. Elizabeth made sure to throw a glance at Lamashtu before she left and that made the smile on Vassago’s face remain present a little longer.

Company: Lamashtu, Elizabeth and Elijah
Out Of Cakes: Urghh these days were such busy days for me DX I hate it when I this busy –pouts-

User Image

Fashionable Citizen

User Image

Beatrix Everest Galloway

--- ❈ || ------------------------------------------ || ❈ ---

If pain could be considered far beyond the emotional real, a solid figure to which its color were black and red-like, it would be seen as; sharp, pointed, jagged and rough. Each a single dagger piercing into the very heart of our bodies. Though her chest was heavy with the burden she carried, it was mourning over and over for her departed cousin; a man she knew for a short time, but long enough to hold a deep love for.

Beatrix's tears seemed never ending, her arms held close to her breast as if she were holding onto dear life. Her right hand scratching at the center to her left, a heart broken so deep it was all she could do to try and mend it. Deep red marks healed and once more formed as she repeated the process.

Stop, stop, stop, just stop! She tried to will herself into forgetting this pain but it only kept sinking in deeper. Her pale grey eyes, brighter than the moon were framed red by her sclera. The Crimson Djinn stumbled here, her sight blurred by her tears. Vampires could cry, yes, but only once or twice in their entire life time. The last time she recalled a feeling like this was when her own mother passed - stricken by a disease a cursed witched cast upon her, for what - being a truly beautiful soul; her daughter would be cursed, and her father would wallow away in a dark tomb, his last will - never to awaken.

Finally, reaching what seemed to be the edge end of the woods, a long winding road, leading down to a town, Beatrix crumbled to the ground, her knees pressed against the asphalt - cold, wet, dark.

Bearing her fangs, she looked to the glowing lights of the town down ahead. They flickered like stars and candle light in the dark night. With a hand running up the side of her face, she growled lightly, gripping her hair, holding back what she knew to be her animalistic thirst. This was one thing pain knew very well, how to over come itself through the pleasure of other things; in this instant, a vampires thirst for blood.

The Crimson Djinn couldn't hide from her nature. She knew this pain would only subside if feasted. It wasn't unusual for Beatrix to dine on fresh blood. How do you think she kept her strength? Rats, pigeons, and animals were a weaker substitute, as were packaged human blood.

Fresh, give it to me raw and heart beating.

That night, for only the few hours that were remained, screams rang out through the town as citizens were found dead in the streets.

[[OOC: I'm sorry it's so short...still sick and this is what I came up with, with a distracted mind.]]

xxxx
User Image

ɠiovanni ʄiore

XXXXXX"I know well what I am fleeing from but not what I am in search of." ||

xxxxxXXXXX]▪ ▪▪▪♦●•●•● ▄ ▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▀ ▄▄ ▀ ▄▄ ▀▄█ ▌▌█ ██████ █ █ ███ ██ █

The outstretched hand remained as the red haired elf spoke. Though what she’d come to produce, in terms of personal affections/ luggage was merely a small box. Odd - most definitely. Golden pools, devoid of any real warmth, fell toward the small containment unit then back toward the maid: Taliana. Was this - was this a joke? Her words hinted at such - and likewise of that expression that flashed: that faint smirk. But not a word to object or even ask if she were certain there was nothing more. Besides that, Giovanni would not dream of going through another’s belongings - unless instructed otherwise, that is. Come now, there were bounds after all, restrictions if you will, placed upon him under this title. You don't just get free range. A mind need not be reminded after all these years. Bowing his head forward, “Understood.”

Though the moment the butler’s vocals stilled, and that frame corrected the slight deviation in keeping a proper posture, another’s words drew forth. How the violet eyed gent was quick to correct such slip of tongue.
Eyes merely shifted upon the fair skinned lad - tracing such movements without making any further of his own. There was no hesitation on this - it was best to do what the guest implored not out of fear but respect and manners. Vocals did not hint with any urgency or any real emotion, something lost in translation when it came to this one. “My apologies,” A slight pause had yet one not terribly drawn out: an acceptable delay in spoken verse. “- Dmitri.” Again a faint nod of his head offered. Giovanni would definitely not make the same mistake twice when addressing the other.
Though on the surface the butler’s expression remained unchanged, internally lips sharply pulled taut at either side. Dmitri: how that sounded far too informal for his liking. So why not throw in that added ‘Sir’? That young looking fellow had given a choice, did he not? Who was to say if the tone held in the other bared much weight in the decision - perhaps in some small way… if it did, Gio did not let on either way. Understand that this fuscous skinned butler did not speak with such familiarity for his own comfort but rather their guest. That is what it came down to in the end. Would it kill him then to try and warm a little? Maybe smile? Best not to hold your breath.

With the box in hand and his own peace spoken in regards to that matter, Dmitri had made way over to Taliana - extending warm words and a gentlemanly gesture, accepting the task of showing her around the estate. However that would be where Giovanni decided to take his leave. The woman seemed as if she could hold her own and that of the name… well, perhaps that would be something Giovanni would be able to better gauge at another time. But even before the motion could be completed, Dmitri’s gaze and vocals directed themselves toward him. Indeed - there was nothing more needed. “If you’d excuse me.” A formal bow given.

Simply turning upon his heel, the stoic butler made way from the foyer and down the hall. There was no need to stand idly by nor comment further. Albeit, in such ventures he’d come to pass another of the staff - one whom had been serving in this estate for quite a few years now. How fortunate and an opportunity that would not be passed up. Brief were the words exchanged between the two, before Giovanni set back on his course - but greatly beneficial was this interaction. At least now he had a sense of where the staff quarters were - which rooms were not currently occupied. With time the layout would come - with it familiarity... even that of those whom resided here may not seem so foreign. Unable to discern such standings of individuals besides those that were of the hired help... much like with Dmitri - these faces held no connection to Gio. How could they? Then again, very few did in the true sense.

█ ██ ███ █ █ ██████ █ ▌▌█▄▀ ▄▄ ▀ ▄▄ ▀ ▄ ▄ ▄▄ ▄ ●•●•●♦▪▪▪ ▪XXXXXxxxxx

Ѻnly Ѻpen Ȼircus || ▪ ▪▪▪♦
[ Hope that was all right - just sent Gio off to do butler-like things. XD

Aemon Hart || > u< Gio has already offended him without knowing. Will be interesting to see what Dmitri has in mind as payback.

[EDIT to POST] Not affecting spoken word or actions, corrected slight error in character placement.
Sorry about the double post - meant to hit edit not quote. Lol. Deleted the other. ]

xxxx

Desirable Werewolf

User Image

Lamashtu

Watching Vassago, Elizabeth and Elijah very carefully it was easy enough to tell she had successfully put them each on edge in their own unique way, though Vassago didn't seemed as bothered by her presence as she first thought he would be but it didn't matter, she felt it was adequate enough. As much as she would like a go at his two little demon spawn lackeys she didn't really want to take on Vassago.

She lifted a foot against the corner post of the piano and rested her elbows against the top of the piano as she listened to Vassago speak. And at the prospect of having something to do that might be 'helpful' sounded intriguing; and an eyebrow lifted in response for a brief moment.

Hearing the others say they would make her a room and say their farewells, Lamashtu didn't miss the stink eye she was given by Elizabeth. Lamashtu returned the jeer with a crinkled nose and for a moment it almost would seem like she would stick her tongue out at her. She then gave a wave of her hand, "Yes yes, you go do that." the words escaped as she looked away from them and pushed off the piano.

Taking slow steps toward Vassago she raised her head to look him in the eyes. "So, what did you have in mind?" she said in her sly little voice, her body growing closer until it was only a few inches from his. She didn't hesitate, she didn't falter, she didn't swoon like many girls might at his lovely image. No, she just stood there, staring him down in a way.

((OOC: Temp character.))

Fashionable Citizen

User Image

Beatrix Everest Galloway

- TIME SKIP -

Dainty fingers ran through crimson waves of hair - warm, wet. The early hour of the evening was a refersher to that of the night before. Her clothes lay neatly folded on the edge of the bed and Beatrix had just stepped out of the shower. Her once blood stained skin now gleamed as she stood by the window, patterns from each block casting upon her. The moon was shinning bright in the sky that night, but its silence was deafening.

With all her energy restored, including her composure and sanity, the Crimson Djinn gripped the towel in her tightly as she stared far off at the town. Less lights were on, but of course. Last night was a bit of blur, even to the humans. So many dead, so much blood spilt. Licking her lips, Beatrix turned from the window and proceeded to the bed, the towel slipping off and her hand reaching for her belongings.

After she had dressed herself, there wasn't much for her to do here . All she could think about now was getting to the Millards Russian estate. Yet, what of her duties here? What was there now? Nothing but rubble and the dead bodies scattered about that hadn't been taken by Eres' blast. Funny that she should think of Eres and not of Levine. What good was it to think of the man she had put in hell. At least, that is where she thought he had gone, considering his lack of holy behaviour. For a child of a fallen angel, she thought he would have taken to his mother a bit more than just his looks.

Finally casting the last thought of him aside, her reflection in the mirror as she passed bore witness of her lack of emotions. It was funny what a night of hunting did to relinquish the pain. A vampire had to remember to not let the emotions rule their lives. If the humans didn't know, Vampires felt far more than them; enough to make one go crazy.

At last they had subsided late of last night; her only goal now was to leave this town, this country and continue her new quest. So as she made her way out of her room, all her belongings with her, a few papers tucked in her bosom, behind layers of fabric, Beatrix was on her way.

Stepping over the innkeepers body, the Crimson Djinn threw a few coins to the desk and entered the parlour room. Drawing the blinds closed, the old paintings on the walls watched her as she finished her round of the room, locking the doors. She hadn't planned on doing this, but considering the time and haste she was in, there was really no choice.

A human could only run so fast, and much could be said about vampires. Having used her portal once before on Kain, she could only imagine he was in a safer place, please be in a safer place.

Beatrix stood in the middle of the room, two chairs stood opposite ends of the fireplace facing her on the east side of the room. A large mirror above, adorned by a large pot of well-organized flowers at its base upon the mantle, her hand reached towards its. This was it, she was going to use the blasted portal once more and be exactly where she wanted to be. Though the idea did cross her mind that at any point she could lose focus and end up in hell where she thought she belonged, Beatrix had to remind herself of positive thoughts. Easier said than done, I suppose.

Fashioning her hand as she had done before with Kain, her skin began to glow, crimson glowing from the once porcelain pigments. Her focus remained, she wanted to be in Russian, at the estate, in a room she was familiar with, or at least had entered at some point. They all seemed the same, but clearly different from each other once truly explored. Licking her lips she felt herself holding her breath. A quick jump through and she would be there, nothing to be scared of.

Hesitate she finally called herself out on it and yelped as she took two hops and jumped through. Time was irrelevant in this portal, but indeed so was what, or more like whom, she fell onto. Yelping out "Eeep!" as she hit the figure, unaware of who it was she prayed as she took him or her down, that they were not hurt in the process. The only thing she recalled seeing before her immediate contact was shaggy black hair and an extremely dark complexion.

[[OOC: Alright people, let's get a move on! Lol Please begin posting as if it were the next day.]]

Kyouda

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces