Welcome to Gaia! ::

Business Businessman

User Image
< Sir Justin Ramarith >
< O >
< Righteous Phoenix >

Justin cocked an eyebrow when he heard his younger companion talk of the young girl he had just threatened being a dangerous demon. Even though Cyneward had said that the village was safe, and that he would make sure of it, the taller knight couldn't help but clench his fist.

"I would find it hard judging her based on her race, for many reasons including your lineage. As I do not know the people looking after her, I will place faith in your decision."

It was only a few moments later when they came across the young Enaia, seeming to be floundering in a puddle of water, wearing attire that, to him, was far less than appropriate. He turned his head to look away. Cyneward attempted to reassure him that the Strifesworn in question was just a wanderer, and that they were quite common. He shook his head lightly.

"Any sign of the enemy is a danger." He looked to the young man, and in the corner of his eye he noticed that the girl they had rescued had somehow managed to change into clothing more suitable for being outdoors, so he returned his eye line to the group.

Tuning out from that goings on between the two as he looked around for more of the nightmarish creatures, he snapped back into the conversation when Enaya talked about joining them.

"You are more than welcome to take refuge in the town for as long as you need, but what is to come is far too dangerous for me to condone children getting involved." He looked back to Cyneward.
"May I remind you that we have work to do?"

Playful Trader

User Image

Eoforhild Algoran

Eoforhild didn't even wait for Jake to finish speaking about these friends of his before she interrupted him, drawing her twin blades fully from their sheathes, their lengths awash in a blue glow that cast an interesting hue upon her, the markings on her face doing likewise, "I don't give a damn about your friends, still your ceaselessly flapping tongue before I cut it from your mouth. Take your little monster and begone from my sight, you are not welcome here and I will not abide your presence." she said coldly, her voice stern and devoid of any sympathy toward the man. As he spoke once more, beckoning them to sit and talk with him, she pointed one of her blades towards the man, though she stood a few feet away from him still, her blade not quite entering his personal space though it came close. "Silence wretch, I tire of the filth spewing from your mouth. Remove your worthless hide from my camp or I shall do it myself." she growled, ready to either strike to defend herself depending what he tried to do, if he chose to leave then she would let him, but if he tried to remain, she would attack, if he tried to strike then she would be ready to block dodge or parry. The sound of voices reached her ears, people were approaching her camp, great, just what she needed, more nuisances to disrupt what time she wanted alone. While she kept her gaze focused on Jake, she listened intently to the voices that drew closer and closer to the camp, her strifesworn didn't seem to be stirring so she doubted these were innocents, likely more leaders from the attack.

Hererinc had moved closer, his attention drawn away from his search for food by the disturbance in his masters camp, he stood a short ways away from them watching the scene unfold and waited for any orders from Evie. If someone were to strike at his master he would charge, unless she was engaging them in combat herself, any new opponents trying to launch an assault on her however would find themselves being gored by a massive boar within moments. At last the two voices she'd been hearing were very close by, the silhouettes of two speakers came into her field of view, but she didn't take her gaze from Jake, watching him in case he should attempt to attack her. "Who goes there, name yourself and your allegiance." she called out to the newcomers, unsure whether they might be allies of Jake's, or unrelated to the man at all, their intentions were entirely unknown and as things stood right now, she needed to know who was friend or foe should Jake continue to give them trouble, because a fight was guaranteed to erupt should he do so.

Playful Trader

User ImageUser Image
User Image

Enaia Laeshunn

The serious tone and expression that came upon Cyneward suddenly somewhat surprised Enaia given how drastic of a change it was from his disposition a moment before, the drastic change somewhat unsettled her, if he could shift so easily to such emotions then perhaps he still presented a danger after all. Her distrust did not show in the slightest however, she'd had years to master her performance of sweet friendly innocence, instead her expression was sympathetic and curious as she listened to the young man. "So you intend to find a way to stop the Strifesworn?" she asked, her tone interested. She had studied the creatures a great deal, learning their anatomy and the limits of their bodies, but she knew very little about the ties they held with their masters. His response to her wishing to join them displeased her, she was expecting him to eagerly accept what help was offered, obviously she had much to learn of these people, he did finally accept the offer in a manner, though hesitantly. He seemed to be under the impression that she might be a capable fighter, and given how they had rescued her from a single strifesworn she could understand how he had come to such a misunderstanding. He was upset, something troubling the young man, she could guess someone had died, possibly because of him, or at least he thought it was because of him based on what he had just said, perhaps he had abandoned someone in need, or he had led someone against odds greater than they could handle. She didn't get the feeling he had directly betrayed anyone, but it seemed to be nagging at his conscience whatever had happened, and while she made a mental note to be cautious in case he might place her in a similar situation, she was pleased to know that the thought of causing someone's death bothered him. Placing a hand on his shoulder as he faced away from her, she gave a gentle squeeze, keeping her hand there for a moment as she spoke "Everyone dies someday, but I can help you make sure it won't be at the hands of the strifesworn." she said, her voice having taken on a more serious tone before she leaned in a bit closer to the blonde.

"Believe me, I can certainly handle myself, I could even handle you if you like." she said, her tone sounding completely innocent though her words could easily be taken as innuendo, especially as she continued on, "I could demonstrate my abilities here and now on you if it would please you." she offered. Enaia was of course actually just talking about having a quick sparring match with Cyneward to show that she could take care of herself. Her attention was however drawn by Ramarith finally speaking up once more, his view on her joining them was predictable enough, this was exactly why she hadn't directed her request toward him, he wasn't the sort who would provide her with the response she needed. Taking a step back from Cyneward she released him as she turned to face the older knight, her expression a simple smile though inside she desired to glower at the man, "I appreciate the concern sir knight, but believe me when I say that I am no child I doubt I'd be much younger than Cyneward here, and you would do well to have me at your side. I can understand our meeting has likely not left the greatest impression of my combative abilities, but to be fair I had just awoken and was completely unarmed when the creature attacked, had I my wand the strifesworn would have been gone before it could ever have struck at me." she said, and in her surprisingly mature voice was now a tone to match, and in her eyes a wisdom and maturity that seemed to far surpass her apparent physical age. Just as quickly as it had appeared however it seemed to fade, Enaia giving Ramarith a big sweet smile, her tail twitching idly behind her and her ears perked.

Business Businessman

User Image
- Drythe Hallover -
- [X] -
- Repentant Catastrophe -

Drythe smiled very lightly, he was proud that he had been able to stand up to Catrina once more, in a sense, by telling her how much danger she would have been in had he and Arina not stepped up. Someone else arrived, another woman. It was at this moment that Drythe couldn't help but wonder how he had come to fall into this situation, comparing it to Cyneward and his ability to eternally be around women and still conduct himself in a normal manner. Drythe couldn't help but feel anxious, and when Arina kissed her old acquaintance it caused him to turn red and look down at the ground. Cat's response to this only added to his feelings of embarrassment. She said bluntly that she would be sleeping with him, he almost yelped in reply.

"Wh-What!? With me...?" He squeaked out, unable to respond to anything else before Arina started to talk about putting together a show for everyone in Nayavere to soothe their spirits and allow for some mental recovery from the abberation that was the events of Feora. But Drythe was no entertainer, he didn't have the confidence or the capacity to stand up in front of people and do...Anything. He flailed his hands lightly, a bead of sweat rolling down his face.

"Oh, no! I couldn't...I don't...N-No, I'm sorry..." He addled, nerves getting the best of him. All that sprung to mind were the stories that his father used to tell him when he was small. But no-one would want to hear those, they were for children! And especially not from his mouth.

Dapper Dabbler

User ImageUser Image
~Shadow Cat Walker~

Catrina cringed inwardly as she watched the two girls interact with each other. It was a little strange how friendly they got. She then heard Arina talk about a show and a party of sorts to try and brighten everyone's spirits, that's when Catrina grinned slightly. With that many people there it would be so easy to cause mass chaos, should she get the chance. "Oh, I'm sure I can find something useful to do." She said with a mischievous smile as she then looked to Drythe. "And why don't you want to sleep with me now? You didn't have a problem with it when we slept together last night. And we did more than just that." She was still trying to keep him thinking that they had slept together in every sense of the word, trying to toy with his mind again. She wanted him to snap. She was not about to lose this game, even if that meant she had to stay near the strange healer. Though she would have to compete with her to keep Drythe's mind in a certain state. She was not going to let the healer, or anyone else for that matter, keep his sanity. No, she would get him to snap. Either that or she might just kill him.
Nazerene St. Claire

Honest to God I'll break your heart
Tear you to pieces and rip you apart
Honest to God I'll break your heart
Tear you to pieces and rip you apart....

User Image
Nazerene hit the cold stone floor with a thud, the pink silk sheet still wrapped around her body as she gazed up at the black ceiling with bright yellow eyes. For the space of heartbeat and a half, the vampire knew not where she was, and for just a moment the vampire felt something, something he had truly believed she would never feel again... cold dread. Nazerene blinked as she sat up that strange feeling of dread fading back as that strange dull lack of something filled her with its gray embrace. Tossing the sheet slick with her own blood back onto the bed Nazerene got to her feet. Nazerene opened her palm, a moment soft red light welled up from her palm, revealing the vampire to covered in blood. Anyone else might have been shocked to find themselves covered in their own blood, but not her, she after all was a vampire and was not shocked in the least to see herself defiled in such a manner, still though, she was annoyed to have found she had ruined a perfectly good pair of silk sheets she would have to find another pair later. Stretching, Nazerene wondered what had caused her to awaken from her sleep could it have been a dream?, no Nazerene didn't dream and if she did she did not remember such fancy's of the soul. Still, she wanted to know the cause of whatever it had been that had caused her to do such an act. Scowling slightly as she walked over to a bucket of water, she poured the freezing water over herself, and as the water washed away the blood the vampire thought she heard something, a voice, seemingly that of that seer whispering in her mind as if mocking her, repeating to her the fate that the vampire would deliver herself into.

And still those words came again, in that mocking voice of that green haired woman who thought she could divine what was to come. "No matter how many years you survive, you will be dead to yourself and others, a walking corpse.." Nazerene threw the wooden bucket so hard that it shattered into splinters, her fists clenched as she dressed only in her small cloths stalked out of her bed chambers and into the endless night of her tunnels. The orb of soft red light lit her way as she moved, her rats and beetles scattering as she moved past them. Needless to say the vampire was in a foul mood as she went down intersections, past endless hallways and through small rooms. Nazerene wished that she had never stopped at that foul witch's stand hat day, she also wished said woman would die of some painful flesh eating disease or that she would step into her lair. Gritting her teeth Nazerene came out onto a platform that overlooked a truly shocking sight and while the or of light floating next to her could do little to reveal much, it was enough to a small bit of what the vampire considered her greatest work thus far. A great city with towering buildings and huts seeming to stretch out forever, this was her true dark kingdom, the place were from she would save the blighted world from itself. Nazerene after a moment moved off the platform and into the black dead city. While most of the dark buildings served as a breeding ground for her rats there were perhaps yet a hundred more which served an altogether different purpose and it was to one these Nazerene was walking towards.

Entering a small stone hut Nazerene gazed up at what she had created. Five large fleshy egg sacks hung from the ceiling, dark veins providing the unholy things within with food they needed. Then one of the large eggs split open just as the vampire knew it would. A slim covered bat-like humanoid thing hit the floor with a sound that was like rotten fruit splitting. Nazerene bent and picked the slimy thing up by its tail, she slide down the wall and held the thing close to her. She stroked its bat-like head with a cold finger
"Shhh... I am here now She said to the thing as it squeaked its small fangs biting into her cold dead flesh. This thing she was holding would the first of a new primal race of vampires she herself had made, one that would be her counter balance to that other's army of Swiftsworn, of course she hadn't out and told him of this place, after all if she had then he might be preparing his own counter measures and Nazerene couldn't have that.

Nazerene sighed as she hugged the warm bundle of life to her as she thought about her old life, a life that her been ripped away from her in much the same way she had done to Vincent, she as odd as it seemed was not a true vampire but was instead turned roughly three hundred years ago and on the night she as to be wed, as if the world thought it a fitting joke to play on her. She had lost everything that cold winter night, her parents, younger sister, and husband all ripped away by things she had once innocently believed were nothing but fable monsters. And from then on she had been raised by a cult priestess, the one who had turned her, it took that woman close to a hundred and some odd years to finally make Nazerene believe as her kind did. Since then Nazerene had followed the will of her Mother without question. And when she had come upon the village were Vincent had resided she made a choice. She chose to turn him. But not to save him or to give him immortality as she had told him. Originally she had done it to spite the one who had ruined her own life, though at that time Nazerene was already more or less numb to the world. Still the choice had been made and so she had done it out of anger, subconsciously she had wanted to have somebody, someone who would suffer just as she had, to know what was to lose everything in one violent night. Nazrene still had no idea just how effective this act of spiteful anger had been. From her point of view she had birthed a child that had finally seen the truth, that humanity was a sick acid eating away at beauty of life, hell she may even love him, she knew she favored him over most of her unholy spawn. Still, she knew that if he did go against her wishes she would kill him as she would kill that dried up copse. Yes that bag of bones would need to die, but not before he cleansed those who would challenge her rule. Let him deal with those while Nazerene raised her first real brood, let him toile with those foul thing while Nazerene made her young strong and unstoppable, let him do his work in utter ignorance of the grand design Nazerene was scheming. One day his usefulness would end, and what it had Nazerene would make sure he would no longer be a threat to her, maybe she’d even give his soul to Dali as payment, the thought brought a smile to her, Dali know doubt would remain her loyal servant, after all He understood her and she trusted him to a degree.
User Image
Jake Lautter
and
The Devil Threads

“Heh…”
That was the only amused sounding noise Jake made after staring at Eoforhild in silence for a long moment when she had finished speaking. He blinked a few times at the swords she had drawn as well as the blue markings that suddenly appeared on her face but made no comment.

When two others made their way close to where they were Jake finally pulled his eyes away from Eofoirhild. He looked to the two who approached first looking the female up and down and then her accompanying male companion. They looked harmless and unaggressive enough but then again Jake was just that himself. He stayed where he was however and said not a word as the small depressions scattered around in the ground stayed as they were more or less undetectable despite the fact that below each small dip in the earth was at least one of Jake’s strifesworn.

Eventually Jake’s now solid black eyes fell onto Hererinc and stared at the creature with a small grin before he licked his lips a bit with a light hunger in his gaze. He determined in his mind that the creature would not need its flesh if things went too badly here, and that said flesh would make a delicious meal to fill his belly.

3,150 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
User Image
It's always easiest to sell what you steal to someone else...

Listening to her new-found friend, Djarva had to agree. These people had suffered quite a bit with the strifesworn attacks, and even though she was struggling, what she had could be rebuild or bought, a lot of things many refugees had lost, they would not be able to replace. Taking a slow sip of her bottle of kyldaar, she shivered from the harsh burn the alcohol gave her throat and sighed. "Well count me in for whatever you need. It has been a while since I have been able to unwind, and I'm sure these two will come in handy in whatever they may do." It was then that she looked to Drythe, who piped up that he couldn't do anything talent wise, which to her, wasn't really that true. Everyone, no matter what it was, had something that they were good at, and being as intuitive as she was, she could find out something for the young man.

"Hm...Drythe was it? I think I have the perfect performer's role you could play if you wouldn't mind showing off your swordsmanship for a few moments. If you do not wish to partake, then I will understand, but I think you'll really excell in this, shoot for the stars and all that. Now as for you..." Djarva took another swig of kyldaar and turned to Catrina, taking a step towards her before stopping when the gauntlet over her hand started to glow cherry red, burning her and warning her to be wary of this girl, whoever she may be. Holding her arm and wincing a bit, she shook her head before the gauntlet returned to normal and she was left rubbing her chin with interest.

"Arina...who did you say this girl was again? A friend of yours?" Something felt off, and very rarely did her gauntlet pain her as much as it did when she neared someone. She had to make sure she knew what she was doing before she said anything after this.

...but it's a true challenge to sell it back to the owner for double.
User Image
Loma Maldrith

Loma glowered as Dali made his taunting threat, considering whether to attempt to disrupt his exit with a mental attack and hopefully allow Vincent to kill him then and there. She decided against this course of action, but Vincent, apparently, had been thinking similarly, and he struck at the place where Dali had stood a moment ago, freezing the ground into a glistening surface as his sinister blade whistled through the air. Loma's lips parted in a slight smile, revealing a set of small white teeth. She spoke to Vincent quietly and self-assuredly as he hoisted the weapon over his shoulder.

"I'd like to have seen that blow land on your mother's obnoxious stooge, but worry not; it will sometime soon. That Dali's a threat, and I don't like to keep threats around, not one bit. My ethics are a bit more flexible than my father's, and I'm not entirely opposed to disposing of that thing when the moment is right. He's got a fatal flaw, as I'm sure you've seen- He's arrogant, overconfident, thinks he can't be killed. When the time comes to face him down, I'll goad him into making a grab at my soul. It won't work. I'm just about invulnerable on that front, and when he tries to open a mental link between us to make the attack, he'll be wide open. I'll bet I can tie that unsuspecting henchman up quite painfully when he makes himself vulnerable to me like that. You'll have ample time to bisect him while he's reeling. Now, come on- We're almost there."

Loma paid perfect attention to Vincent's tale as the pair drew closer still to the campsite, closing her eyes and thinking for a moment as he finished. "Well, if she's too strong, do you think she's the type to plot against her own ally? If we let Weltur know of any sort of subterfuge on her part, he'll be enraged- He hates betrayers, with a passion. And trust me, I don't care how powerful she is. If it's a vampire, Weltur will kill it. Dead things don't stand a chance against him, not under any circumstances. He can cancel out dark magic effortlessly as well- I'm assuming that's her choice of weapon?"

Loma would have continued planning their future actions with him, but they had already reached the campsite, where crowds of Strifesworn moved about restlessly as two people stared one another down. One was a dark-haired man carrying a second, unseen presence with him, and both betrayed a strong malice towards the other woman there, a blonde warrior-woman wearing a pristine set of armor from a faraway city. She sat beside a hulking boar clad similarly, which restlessly pawed the ground before it. Analyzing the mental threads coming off of both people, Loma determined that it was the woman who these Strifesworn belonged to. Here, then, was the ally they were supposed to meet.

"My apologies if I interrupted your discussion. We come in peace. My name is Loma Maldrith, and my companion is called Vincent Arwel. We are emissaries from the new holders of Feora: Weltur Maldrith and Nazarene St. Claire. Your efforts were essential in breaking up the defenders' barricades and softening them for the main invasion, and while neither of our higher-ups are willing to cede land, perhaps there is another favor we can give you in return. May I ask you your names, and what it is that you seek from the conquest?"

Business Businessman

User Image
< Sir Justin Ramarith >
< O >
< Righteous Phoenix >

Ramarith listened to every word that the young looking girl had to say, and though the words sounded innocent enough, he didn't like what was actually being said. Though he wasn't a great deal older than Cyneward, he had no qualms in guessing that he was wiser. From what he knew, the boy was easily distracted. As much as it annoyed him, he couldn't blame him. He was a young man after all, and though Justin was never like him, he could understand how his mind worked.

But still, there were much more important things to be thinking about right now, and this young lady's impertinence was getting on his nerves. She spoke with a high degree of maturity, one that he could respect, but he had no time for this.

"During times like these, one must always be prepared for battle. Even when resting." His face failed to soften at the sight of her smiling sweetly at him. Though her cattish demeanour did remind him of a certain someone from his past. This wasn't the time for memories, though.

"Cyneward and I are en route for some emergency training right now. Even if you were permitted to join our effort, as Knight-Captain of Nayavere, I cannot allow you access to the grounds we are heading to." A blunt as he was, a more humane ending came to his words. "I'm sorry."

Devoted Lionheart

User Image
- Cyneward Atreus -

- The Last Paladin -

Cyneward turned to face Enaia as she gave her initial question. "I do not merely intend, I will stop them. And I think I'm beginning to understand how." he paused, their main leader thus far had seemed to be Weltur, but was there more to it than that? He recalled what Weltur had said to him during their last encounter, and his eyes narrowed before they grew wide with revelation, the young man turning to Ramarith. "Ramarith! I wish to request permission to search any collections of books the town has, I need to know about the lands of Fahrum and any events surrounding it, I also intend to learn of the..." he paused, frowning with uncertainty. "...'Yellow King'." he concluded, before giving a nod of agreement. "After training, of course. I apologise, you are right."

Turning back to Enaia he listened to her speak of 'handling' him and demonstrating her abilities here and now. Taking a step back from the young woman who had leaned in so close his grey eyes grew wide and he waved a hand infront of him, rubbing the side of his head with the other. "Wh-what!? Wait, j-just what do you mean by that..!?" he asked frantically, had she just propositioned what he thought she had? His dark blush returned before he managed to calm down, blinking a few times. "O-oh, y-you meant...ah, s-sparring, right." he cleared his throat before standing straight and listening to her as she spoke of her talents in combat, yet Ramarith seemed adamant about her not joining them, or at least not following the two knights. "Well, actually Ramarith, I've never had any training in defending or fighting against magic, perhaps Miss Enaia here could provide some useful aid. After what you have planned, obviously." he mentioned, before giving Enaia a feeble yet warm smile. "And ma'am, as the.." he cleared his throat in a manner that attempted to create a sense of importance. "Last Paladin, I hereby gladly accept you into the company of my, er...companion...alliance...group." he ended on a somewhat underwhelming note. Cyneward would have to work on that one.

Devoted Lionheart

User Image
= Vincent Arwel =

= The Cursed Hunter =

Vincent raised an eyebrow as Loma began essentially plotting with him almost immediately after Dali's departure, lifting a hand to brush through his hair. "Hard to say really, she does seem to keep certain allies, just look at Dallacker-something. Then again I haven't really seen her work alongside others much, maybe there's a reason for that." he answered her question about Nazerene and her allies, strongly agreeing with what she said about Dali, but they could wait for now and speak of this later. As they approached the campsite he looked ahead, giving a relaxed salute as he nodded to the group there.

"No need to be alarmed, as the lady said. I'm her escort, Vincent, as ya now know. I'd say I'm allied with all of you lovely ladies, though..." he tilted his head towards Jake, a faint grin ever-present on the Dhampir's face. "From the looks of it, I'm not sure if I'm allied with this lad or not. Given that fiery glare you're shootin' him, lass, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say...no?" he asked, glancing over to Eoforhild, who had her stern gaze focused upon Jake the entire time. He nodded to the other woman - Adelina - before turning his attention back to Eoforhild. Suddenly Epithesi exploded into life, it's dark energies writhing and swirling around the blade in a manner Vincent had never seen before, violently thrashing around as it screeched and pleaded to him. 'Per..fect...PERFECT..! Need..her...NEED HER!' the cursed sword screamed into his mind as it almost seemed to be drawn to the blonde woman.

"Christ alive, Epithesi!" Vincent exclaimed as he placed both hands in the hilt in an attempt to subdue it, before finally dismissing the weapon as it faded away. Panting softly, he gave a sigh of relief as he leaned forward for a moment before rising up once more, looking at Eoforhild once more. "Well, miss, I think my sword has a crush on you." he told the woman bluntly, knowing all too well just how confusing this statement was, giving a slight laugh.

Playful Trader

User ImageUser Image
User Image

Enaia Laeshunn

Enaia watched Ramarith quietly as he gave his response, for the briefest second she lost a bit of her composure, her ears pinned back and her tail lashing from side to side as her gaze narrowed at the man in a glare of malice, but the expression was gone within an instant as though it had never even been there, her lips graced with the same smile as before, one might have to question whether they'd imagined the whole thing. "My apologies sir knight, but perhaps I expected the refugee camps to be rather better guarded by your men, I must have been under the misguided impression that we were safe here. Perhaps I shall test your words, let us see someday just how ready you are at all times hm?" she said, her voice utterly sweet even as she accused him of lacking in his duties and challenged him. Her attention shifted back to Cyneward as he explained his interest in some rather unusual topics, she didn't know a great deal about some of the things he spoke of, but if it was books he sought, she knew where to find plenty of those on more subjects than she could possibly count. However she hesitated as she considered it a moment, she was loathe to return to the tower and the memories that dwelled there for her, but might it not be worth it should it bring an end to these strifesworn whom she was becoming more and more convinced were mere danger with no potential good use? Turning her friendly smile to the blonde now she spoke up, "It just so happens Cyneward, that I know the location of a very vast library which might contain the information you seek." she said, giving the situation some more consideration. His reaction to her offer to spar with him and demonstrate her abilities brought her amusement, though she blinked at him as though confused with an innocent look in her eyes, as she inclined her head at the young man, "What did you think I meant?" she asked before a shocked expression crept across her features.

"You dirty boy!" she declared, though she gave a small smile after a moment to show she wasn't offended. In reality of course she'd known exactly what he'd been thinking from the start as she had planned it, but she would not be admitting such a thing by any means. When Ramarith spoke of their training grounds and that she would not be permitted to join them she looked to the man "Oh? Am I not allowed to tag along to your super secret boys only club? How shall you stop me then sir knight?" she asked with a self satisfied smirk as she gazed up at the man, daring him to try and prevent her from following should she choose to do so. Her fingers moved to touch against the end of her wand where it was tucked into her stocking, keeping the movement subtle so that one would not notice unless they paid close attention, ready to pull the weapon should Ramarith try something so foolish as to physically restrain her though she doubted he would. Cyneward's opinion was most appreciated, and certainly something to be considered, one should always know how to defend themselves better against magic, the only flaw she saw with it was that should they turn against her at some point in time, the less prepared they were against her abilities, the better she would fair. Those thoughts were set aside for a minute however as she looked to Cyneward, smiling and giving a soft giggle at his somewhat failed attempt to welcome her into their group, "So just how many strong is this group?" she asked curiously, still unsure how many people were allied with the two men.

Dapper Dabbler

User ImageUser Image
~Arina the Dancer~

Arina listened to the three around her. She didn't mind that the girl had wanted to sleep with Drythe, but was confused as to what she was talking about them having slept together before. She wasn't planning on asking though. It was none of her business. She then heard Djarva chime in about what Drythe could do to help. She smiled and nodded only slightly, agreeing with the woman and was about to say so until she saw the woman's gauntlet look like it was pulled out of a great fire and looked at the woman with concern. "Are you alright? That's not hurting you is it?" She asked as she moved a little closer, ready to inspect the woman's arm before she heard her question about Catrina. She then looked at the little girl, unsure how to explain the situation best. "Her name is Catrina, I believe. At least that's what Drythe called her while I was healing him during the Strifesworn attack. As of right now, I'm not sure what she is to us, but I'm determined to bring out the good in her. She was sided with the Strifesworn, but she shows a side of humanity that none of the others whom I seen aligned with them have. So, I'm trying to bring that out more so that she will be a friend, if she wants to that is. But this means I am taking her under my wing and she is becoming my apprentice." She said with a bright smile. She almost felt as though she was on her own little quest.

Playful Trader

User Image

Eoforhild Algoran

Eoforhild was nonplussed by Jake disregard for her threats and demands that he remove himself from her camp, but with the arrival of the other two she remained motionless for the moment, listening as they introduced themselves and voiced their intentions. Her cold grey eyes still did not move from Jake even as she answered, "Eoforhild Algoran," she said, her voice neither friendly nor threatening toward the pair as she introduced herself, remaining entirely formal as she returned the favor that they extended by giving their own names. "I seek nothing from your masters. The only reward I seek can only be granted by my own master. What they would ask themselves is beyond me, I speak only for myself and do only that which I am commanded to." she said, still glaring at Jake while she spoke. "That aside I seek only for this creature to remove himself from my presence that I might have some peace and quiet without his irritating presence wearing upon me." she concluded before she heard Vincent piping up. Evie couldn't help feeling a bit exasperated at his comment, another flirtatious man, just what she needed right now, he however seemed to be less annoying, "No." she confirmed his question regarding Jake, still keeping her glare on the man with her blade pointed at him. The sudden appearance of Vincent's blade made Eoforhild leap backward, out of both Jake's range and further from Vincent's possible range of attack as well as she finally shifted her gaze to the purple haired man. When she saw he was wrestling with the blade she only became more wary, her stance defensive as she watched him intently, keeping a watch over Jake from the corner of her eye. After a moment the dhampir had dispelled the blade, his words were cryptic but she could gather that the weapon was perhaps possessed, or else he was playing some game here, she stared at him for a moment before she realized he seemed familiar, giving it a moments thought. At last it came to her, "Ah you, I saw you earlier, with that girl." she said, keeping her statement quite vague and unimportant sounding as she was unsure now where his allegiances truly lay. She was rather certain the girl in question had been the one she'd battled, and he had helped her to the carriages, either he was in a position similar to her own, forced to work with these others, or he was toying with them. Either way, she had seen him and she wanted him to know it, how he reacted about it would tell her more about him and where he stood.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff