Welcome to Gaia! ::

"That you Miss Sanja, your tea is delicious"

Demonic Giver

11,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Generous 100
"Hai, hurry let me fix your ornaments before okaa-san gets mad at us all for taking long." She tugged and fixed the silver ornaments in her younger sister's hair then stepped back a bit and gave her a once over noticing her tabi (toe socks)were a bit dirty. "Quickly change your Tabi and then meet Saya and I at the staircase.." She brushed off her sister's kimono and smiled before turning to leave the room. and stood at the door of Saya's room "Kiro-chan is ready she's just changing her Tabi."
Sonja wasn't used to this, "Oh, Ategatou, Sir" She bowed then turned back arround and walked out of the room.
"I will go on ahead Aoi-san!" Saya called out as she hurriedly went down stairs. She saw the retreating Sonja and out of nowhere grabbed her hand, before she can leave. "Sonja-chan," Saya turned to her with a smile. "You look good enough to be considered a maiko, maybe even a Geisha! Come with me, if our guest end up getting impressed by you, okaasan may already promote you to a maiko! You wouldn't have to do any tedious chores!" And with that she gave the shy Sonja a slight push to have her enter the room ahead of her. She quickly followed her, bowing to the guest.

"Ohayo, irrashaimase! Watashi wa Saya-desu. Yoroshiku onegai shimasu." Saya greeted humbly to the guest.

Yuko looked over to Saya, pleased then over to Sonja a little puzzled. Since the situation couldn't be avoided, she motioned to Sonja to offer an introduction to the guest. "Icochi-sama, here are one of my Geisha and..." Yuko paused in thought of how embarassing it would be for her if she should introduced Sonja as a maid. "..and her oneechan maiko, Sonja." She gracefully poured more tea into Vega's cup.
She bowed "Hai, hai!" She started to change her tabi, and ran down the stairs. She bowed once more "Here I am onesan" she said a bit out of breath.
Sonja took a few moments to respond, "Koneciwa, Icochi-sama. Yoroshiku onegai shimasu." She bowed.

Demonic Giver

11,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Generous 100
Hinata quick looked over her younger sister and reminded her " Bow and introduce your self never look him directly in the eye and only speak when spoken to alright?" she pated her back in reassurance before nuding her into the room, and bowing beside her. " Ohayo gozaimasu. Watashi wa Hinata desu. Hajimamashite." She bowed again waiting for her younger sister.
((You guys, I'm proud to announce that we have a new Geisha, Yuki-san. She will now be entering the RP))
Vega stood and bowed respectfully to the beautiful ladies "ohayo gozaimatsu ladies you are all very beautiful I am very glad to meet you. Miss Saya, Shoja... " He looked at both of them wide eyed at their beauty not knowing what else to say

Demonic Giver

11,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Generous 100
{{welcome yuki-san!!!}}
She bowed respectfully. "Ohayou gozaimasu. Watashi wa Kiro-chan desu. Hajimemashite." she said with her eyes fixed on the floor.
((yippies another to play with ^^))
Sonja did not meat his eyes, one she knew better, and two she just couldn't bring herslef to do it.
((guys i g2g. ill stay longer next time))

Demonic Giver

11,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Generous 100
{{okies. see you maybe tomorrow.}}

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers