Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shizumi nodded and smiled. That was what she wanted to hear. The bells at the door were clanging left and right - they had so many guests today!

"I would love to do that, Icochi-sama. You are already too kind to me - I can tell you'll get accustomed to this lifestyle." she replied a bashful smile apparent on her petite face. She liked his smile - it almost beckoned her to talk more than needed, but geisha learned long ago to control such childish actions.
"Ohayou Gozaimasou." Sunao replied in a little more informal language than Yuko but still bowed as deep as she did, a sign of respect. He was not very good with introductions and everything. He pushed some strands of blonde hair out of his eyes and smiled back at her. "Well..." he trailed off. He was a bit nervous too. "So... I'm new here..." this was just the truth anyway. He didn't know what else to say.
((Sunao-kun, I just wanted to ask, is your character a Gaijin by any chance? I don't want to assume and then be wrong sweatdrop ))
((I guess Sunao is a gaijin after all. He was born in Japan though.))

Dangerous Spotter

As his lord started to handel busness. Kikado gave his name already so he just steped aside. Staying out of the picture. The last thing he needed to do was bother them. Fealing out of place already. This being his second time at a place like this.
((Oh, alright Sunao-kun 3nodding By the way you guys, I really am sorry but I have to go in a bit because I have to cook dinner for my family (hurray for filipino food xd ) 3nodding I wouldn't want them to go hungry now rofl If you guys want to control Saya or Yuko for the moment to keep the roleplay going, that's fine too. I really am sorry about this again crying I'll try to be back as soon as I can! Sorry you guys!! gonk Forgive me!!! crying </3 ))
Vega was pleased the the two of us were getting along so well "If it's not so much trouble Shizumi-san uh if it's alright to call you -san" he looked down embarrased " But i was wondering if it wouldn't be to much trouble to show me around the Okiya so that i can become more familiar and so that we may have some time and place alone without the distraction of the bells and customers"
Shizumi giggled softly.

"Yes, you may call me san, and I would love to show you around the Okiya, if you would follow me." she replied, standing slowly, waiting for Vega to follow. Tucking another strand of hair behind her ear, Shizumi couldn't help but giggle again.

He wishes to be alone! she thought, excited at what the future held for her.
(( it's quite alright Yuki we understand ^^ don't worry you're doing a great job controling two chacters))
[[Oh please, we won't hate you. ^.^ We understand there's a person with a life behind the computer razz Have fun at dinner, and as Shiyu said, you're doing an awesome job. You don't need to apologize.]]

Dangerous Spotter

<I can wait unless another person takes Saya's place. Eather way is fine with me.>
[[I guess I could :/ at least for the time being - I can only be on for 20 more minutes crying ]]
Yano Monotomo strolled into the Geisha house quietly as the door closed and opened with a sound of the golden bell hanging over the maroon rimmed door. The young male gave a quick scan of the somewhat cramped space at the doorway trying to see if there were any yakuzas around. Just as he had predicted, there were none for it was a golden rule to not start a ruckus in a Geisha house, especially in one as famous as this known as the Okiya. As always the house mother greeted him warmly which was returned with the respectful and appropriate nod/bow of the head and body.

Once the house mother turned to scold at a pair of young Maiko, he made his way though towards the sake.

(( not really sure where to start, and what is exactly in a Geisha house. So please bare with me. T__T ))

Vega sat up after Shuzumi-san and followed her around the Okiya "From the outside i can tell that the inside will be just as beauiful"
((zomg sorry i was gone, i got in trouble at home so i had 2 hack into my own computer...))
Sonja had been sitting quietly the whi=ole time. She still wasn't used to being treated this way, to her she was a maid and was treated as so, to be treated wiht kindsness and equality was a shock for her.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff