Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shizumi enjoyed Vega's embrace, smiling at the thought of her actually having a say for once. With all the private time she was spending with Vega, Mother would surely be furious. The thought of being kicked out scared her - all she knew how to do was be a geisha, and those weren't skills to use in the real world...unless you were a prostitute. That thought scared her even more. Turning to Vega, she kissed him lightly on the lips.

"I'd just love to be with you, Icochi-chan." she replied, her dark brown eyes sparkling in the afternoon sun.
(This'll be my last message for a while again guys sorry I got a break so to speak but now it's gone so back tothe tournament for Vega when I come back I'll include more on Suichi cool the hated one hehe)

Vega smiled and hugged Shizumi again "Ok wish granted"
Shizumi held Vega close, knowing that again, she wouldn't see him for a while. The thought depressed her, but she knew Vega had other things to do besides spend time with her - and she was glad for that. He loved his martial arts, and Shizumi loved the fact that he was passionate about it.

"Thank you, Icochi-chan."

Dangerous Spotter

Kikado smiled and looked over. "Recently I have settled things with Takehitos family. Other then that. Sorry I have been around for the last few." Saying as he lifted his cup. Of course he stoped half way up to his lips. Waiting for her to pick up hers.

Demonic Giver

11,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Generous 100
Hinata picked p her tea and looked at him over ther rim of her cup.

" I Hope things went well with you and his family."
she put her cup down.
" It's alright I have been busy with chores and things at the okiya."

Dangerous Spotter

"They did." Lifting his cup all the way and taking a few sips. Lowing it and seting it down. "I got a place of my own as well now. On top of that. I was not sure what to get you so I got this." Lifting his coat from the corner and lifting up a small box. In side was a kimono <sp.?> of course there was a chance she had it already.

Demonic Giver

11,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Generous 100
"I'd Love to go see your place oneday." she smiled hoping that what she said didn't sound inappropriate. As she sat there her eyes widened in surprise as he'd pulled a Kimono from under the table. Tears of Joy welled up in her eyes, She'd never seen a kimono so beautiful in her entire life. The only Kimono she'd ever had belong to the Okiya.

"K-k-kikaido-sama It's beautiful. Arigotou-gozaimasu. I really do love it and appreciate this lovely gift." She hugged him in thanks.

Dangerous Spotter

Partly shocked that she liked it. Kikado just smiled. "Im glad you liked it. At first I thought it was one you all ready owned." Not looking away like usual right after he would finish talking. The noise from the others died down as he started to notice less peaple.

Demonic Giver

11,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Generous 100
She looked up into his eyes smiling warmly. " Iie(no) I don actually own any Kimono. But Now this is my first and will be my most special and prized one ever." She looked down in her and blushed before looking up again.
" I hope that I will get to wear this for you."

Demonic Giver

11,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Generous 100
Hinata Sat alone in the okiya staring at the kimono given to her by Kikaido-sama the last time they met. it was very beautiful but she didn't want to wear it unless it was something extremly special going on. She let out a sigh and walked the halls of the empty okiya. she missed her friend Saya, she even missed Haha (frml 4 mother).
She went out to the garden and sat amongst the flowers hoping secretly to disappear or something.
((OOC: yes this is an attempt to make this place active again >.< cuz I miss it so much!!))

Dangerous Spotter

<Hey .x.x ... I can rp if you want.. just forgot my characters name x.x>

Demonic Giver

11,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Generous 100
Umbra_Deatie
<Hey .x.x ... I can rp if you want.. just forgot my characters name x.x>
(( points up two posts lol that's where this palce died lol.))

Dangerous Spotter

Walking in to the front room of the Okiya. Looking around and finding the place empty. Not even the usual smell of peaple being around. Expect one. Seting his coat to the side. "Any body around?" Asking in a low tone hoping he was right about his fealing.

Demonic Giver

11,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Generous 100
Hinata sat up in the garden and listened hoping she didn't imagine the voice she'd just heard. but so as not to chance it and have the person leave she walked to the hallway and looked around to see Kikaido-sama standin there.
She felt excited and ran towards him stopping a couple of feet away and taking a bow. " Welcome Kikaido-sama. It has been a long time." She straightened up and smiled at him studying him not seeing that he has changed much.

Dangerous Spotter

"You seam well. Your also wearing the Kimono." Kikado was rather glad she stayed. One of the few peaple left. Bowing and then standing. "Its odd to see this place so empty." Not moving from where he stood. He then looked around then glanced back to Hinata.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff