Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Spotter

"Interesting. Never knew so much went into making tea." Taking the cup with both hands. Breathing deap and closing his eyes. The smell alone was good. It felt good to be away from hostile company. Kikados eyes opened as he siped it. "This is good."

Demonic Giver

11,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Generous 100
" I never knew either but when I was in training I ruined many cups of tea." she smiled. sitting next to him and watching him drink as she gently blew on the surface of her tea.

" But I'm really glad you like it. It means a lot to me." she looked at him smiled then took a sip from her cup.

Dangerous Spotter

"Why wouldn't I like it?" Shruging a bit and siping once more before resting the cup in his lap. "This place still seams like it used to be." Smiling lightly and facing Hinata.

Demonic Giver

11,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Generous 100
" yeah it does feel the same, but i still mis everyone." She looked down into her cup and reached for the tea pot to put more in his cup " But I have you so it's not really lonely , would you like more tea?" She smiled brightly glad she wor the kimono he gave her last time they met today.

(( I have to go now I've got japanese home work to do. I'll be back tomorrow after class.))

Dangerous Spotter

"That would be nice." Fealing relaxed after the first cup. The lack of noise helped as well. Kikado actualy felt like he could let his guard down for once. Somthing he didnt do very often.

Demonic Giver

11,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Generous 100
She smiled and put down her cup pickinging up the teapot and pouring more into his cup.

" You seem really calm today like you have nothing to worry about."

Dangerous Spotter

"With the lack of drunks. Its easy to." Refering to the usual customers back when the tea house was busy. Not drinking from his glass. "I wonder if it would be to much to ask." Looking over to Hinata. "I recently aquired a small house near the outskirts of town. Would it be acceptable for you to live thier?"

Demonic Giver

11,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Generous 100
she looked at him for a while not speaking then looked down into her lap.
" I don't think okaasan would allow it."
she stared at the patterns on her kimono.
" okaasan decides everything that has to do with the okiya."

Dangerous Spotter

"I only asked because her their doesn't seam much left. Somehow I figured that would be a response." Smiling a bit he just picked up his tea and sipped it. "Not to worry."

Demonic Giver

11,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Generous 100
she didn't look at him feeling like she'd disappointed him with her response knowing that there was nothing left here for her or anyone else.

"I'm sorry Kikaido-sama, I know that wasn't the response you wanted but I still feel tied to this place somehow."

Dangerous Spotter

"That's quite alright." Saying with a nice tone. Showing he was not upset. Picking up his cup and finishing his tea. The place was peaceful. At the same time dull when the silence snuck in.

Demonic Giver

11,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Generous 100
She sat silently watching him drink when she suddenly leaned over and hugged him, her cheeks turning a little pink.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff