Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuko raised an eyebrow towards the retreating Aoi. She shook her head impatiently. "Bah, Saya having a danna is luck. I do not even know why Takiko-sama is wasting his time on her." She then turn to look up at Sonja, pushing her plate away as a sign that she's done. "It's easy to find a danna you know? Alot of lonely men in these parts.. of course it is a bit hard to find a rich danna in these parts I suppose." Yuko rubbed her forehead a bit.

"Bah, very well. Aoi's kimono should still be in her room." Yuko nodded.

Demonic Giver

11,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Generous 100
Hinata Didn't want to make okaa-san angry at her but she couldn't take Saya-san being yelled at all of the time and never understood how she could take it.

She'd only retreated to the garden to keep from getting in so much trouble that she would be locked inside the okiya.
Sonja nodded at took the remaning plates to the kitchen and washed them. She then walked back out once more, "Thank you M'am." she walked up the stairs after bowing to Yuko. She found the delecate Kimono and softly began to wash it. Afterwarss she hung it and softly moved the folds so they hung right. After that task she went to see where Yuko had gone, if anywhere, from the table
Saya was out in the garden, sitting under a sakura tree, playing with a single bloom that have fallen from it. She looked up and saw Aoi entering the garden. "Aoi-san!" she waved towards her cheerfully.

Yuko was already outside by the gate. She had fixed herself and from her looks, she looked as long as any of the other Geishas. She had gotten rid of her pipe and now clasping a small purse on one hand and a folded fan on the other.

Demonic Giver

11,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Generous 100
" Saya-san... " She walked over and stood by Saya.
" How do you handle your mother doing that to you day after day?" She looked down at the hem of her deep green cotton kimono that she wore inside the Okiya.
SOnja ran outside to the fornt gate once she spoted Yuko, "I'm all ready Ma'm"
An average sized man with long black hair and soft green eyes wearing a gung xi outfit strolled by. "Okiya..Okiya where do i find one of those" He cluelessly walked, stopping just in front of the Okiya without realizing. He looked around searching his surroundings"
"To be honest Aoi-san," Saya paused, letting the single cherry blossom sit on her lap. "It's very hard but I cannot blame okaasan. In her time, she was the best Geisha around, her mizuage sold for alot and she was very graceful and perfect." Saya laughed helplessly at herself. "I can never amount to okaasan. However, it inspires me to do better so that maybe someday, she can accept me. I was so happy when I got a danna but I guess it wasn't enough for okaasan." she looked a bit helplessly at the puddle of water infront of her.

"Sonja-chan, did you even got ready before heading out here?" Yuko looked at Sonja up and down. "Bah, it's alright. Come but follow me from behind but keep a good amount of distance. I got ready and I want to look as elegant as possible and I can't do that with you following close to me." Without any warning, Yuko opened her wooden umbrella and started walking off, heading to the marketplace.
Sonja loked down at herslef then back up, "YEs Ma'm" she walked about 8 feet behind her.
Yuko stopped abruptly from and watched the confused man almost pass her by. Yuko put on her shy-like smile and giggled a bit, as if relieving her days as a young geisha. "Ano, are you lost?" she asked politely to the confused stranger.
Vega walked into what he thought was an ordinary temple "Um, excuse miss" he bowed in respect "I was wondering if you could point me in the direction of the nearest Okiya. I'm an apprintace to the Hirosake dojo, my name is Vega Icochi"

Demonic Giver

11,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Generous 100
Hinata looked down at the stone path. " So I'd imagine my mizuage being sold for more than hers is why she's so proud of me but is not proud because I don't have a danna."
She looked up into the sky and watched the clouds roll overhead.

" I don't know if I even want to have a danna anymore because when I see you with your danna you look so different and I can tell your really happy with him."
(( hey Kat i changed my last name to Icochi to match the story better just to let you know))
((That's fine Shiyu-kun 3nodding I'll change your last name in the profile! x3))

Saya's cheeks started to glow a pale shade of pink. "Takiko-sama is..." she sighed in contentment. "He is wonderful." She titled her head to the side to give a warm smile towards Aoi. "However I feel bad about how Takiko-sama became my danna. Okaasan found out that there that we secretly were having an affair and she forced Takiko-sama to bid the highest on my mizuage and later to become my danna. I love Takiko-sama very much with all my heart but I cannot help to wonder if it was from the heart that he took me as his Geisha." Her gaze drifted slowly back down to her lap as a sign of sadness crossed her eyes.

"Good morning Icochi-san, the Okiya is just over there, I'm the house mother of the okiya, Sakurai Yuko, very please to meet you." Yuko bowed humbly. She then turned to Sonja, whispering in a low voice. "I guess we have a change of plans. Head back inside and get cleaned up then prepare some tea. Tell Aoi-san and Saya to get ready and be in the formal living room right away." And with that Yuko dismissed her servant.

She turned back to Vega with a smile, motioning over to the large house that is the Okiya. "This way Icochi-san." She smiled, bowing a little as a sign of politeness.
Sonja bowed slightly then ran inside and changed into a more presentable Kimono and put her hia up and aplyed very light makeup. She walked formt hen into the garden to tell the girls, "Excuse me, but Yuko-sama needs youtoo ready in the formal living room right away. Ategauto" she walked into the kitchen not even waiting for a reply fomr them to make the tea

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff