Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Firestarter

7,500 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
+Adam the Jinn+

"Do you have any idea how frustrating it is to have unlimited power, and only be able to use it when some worm asks you for something?"
~
WishMaster

Adam smile seeing every one again. He been asleep for along time."Samuel its good to see you up and around. If would mind keeping a eye on my roommate?" Adam's body the turn ashy and then in to a red fog and blow out the door.He was the oldest at the Hive.Even tho he didn't look it he was over 800 years old. Being so old he had lot of time to set up some magic to tell of any one came in to the forest he didn't know.

The alarm in his head was going nuts. In no time there was floating over a young woman. He smile to him self and reformed next to her. He place his hand on her shoulder and rocked her back and forth. He say to her in Greek."It's been long time but by the gods its a real Siren!"He rock her a little faster. This time in English he yelled"Hey time to wake up you can't sleep here!"
Aeris Ilean

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Darkness rises when

Light is fleeting

Aeris opened the door of the kitchen, entering it for the first time since he came to the Hive. It was horrendous to his eyes.' It is so.. FILTHY... I can't stand it! I must tidy up the place... but where are the cleaning supplies? ' He didn't know where some things were, and simple annoyances like whereabouts distracts him. He calmed his mind and put the kitchen conditions off... for now. He walked towards the cabinet to check the herbs and spices that could be there, but all he found was salt and basil.' There is not enough spices to liven the taste of food... I guess I could just go out and check around the forest for some herbs, maybe some edible mushrooms I can put in a stew.. ' While thinking, his stomach grumbles. He stopped with his train of thought, grabbing a small sack with a strap and a slice of bread beginning to eat it as he walked out of the kitchen and into the main room.

Upon entering the main room, he sees Mithra, Erebus, Heather, Kaine and Samuel who apparently just came back, and a lizard the size of a midget. He stopped for a moment.' Huh, a lizard? This place just gets more interesting and interesting.. ' Maintaining his hood to stay on and putting his head lower, he walked towards the door and calmly walks passed everyone, pulling the bread out of his mouth saying "I'll be back, just going to get some...ingredients" as he waved hello and goodbye. He continued to eat the bread, as it was three-fourths gone. He fixed the strap of the sack around his back and continued on forward.

Romantic Bloodsucker

"Lure, persuasion, enticement...care to curve your urge?..."

Suri Lee

"... here, come, listen."

User Image
Groaning lowly as her hood slipped off her head from his shaking Suri slowly opened her heavy lids and stared up at him, "p-please...don't shake...pain..." frowing abit, she slowly reached up and covered his lips with her finger. "Too loud" smiling faintly, Suri let her hand drop back down onto her stomach as she keep her gold flaked jade eyes locked on his face.
User Image
Zill
"Yes I'm a lizard, but most lizard aren't no where near my size are they?" As Zill angers he turns red on his spines and eye's.Jeeze Im new here and I dont even grab what I want unless I ask. Just who the hell does he think he is!!!

Beloved Conversationalist

8,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Mithra Granger "Zombie Girl"

Mithra was about to head out with Erebus to get the water, avoiding telling Kaine what a necrophiliac was since well, she was in fact dead and anyone who had sex with her would be in a fact a necrophiliac. Before she could head out however she noticed that Sam was back and he seemed to have brought meat with him and she would smile and point to the kitchen, and like clockwork he would put it there. "Thank you very much Sam." She would then turn right back around and head for the door, but that was right around the time Aeris came floating into the kitchen, and she would watch him.

The kitchen wasn't nearly as deplorable as believed, seeing as Mithra kept everything as clean as possible. The only things that were dirty were thing that couldn't be helped. Like broken up floorboards the broken pipes and other things that generally couldn't be helped without large sums of money or the materials that were needed for the job.

When he went out to get ingredients Mithra would c**k her head to the side and then turn her head back to the kitchen. "Ingredients? For what?" Mithra mumbled as she moved over and opened up the cabinet with the salt and basil, then she would open door directly to it's left which held a ton of spices, from cinnamon, to pepper, to mustard seed, to some unknown spices from India. She found these all at her local Food City and purchased them all for about 15 bucks. "We need...ingredients?" Mithra said with a cant of her head before shrugging and heading back to the door.

Once there she would poke Erebus and sigh. "Let's go get that water dude." Mithra would then step outside and finally make her way towards the lake with her two buckets in hand. "Come on Erebus, I know you want to stare at my butt, but pick up the pace."

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image
Samuel Trae

Sam grunted at Adam as he blew away like the wind, probably off to cause trouble someplace else as well as Mithra as she thanked him. He usually did not expect thanks, since he rarely gave it out himself. His look went to Aeris as he passed them by and commenting on gathering ingredients. That would be quite helpful. His own wave went to the boy, his gaze now centered on Cameo and the small lizard. Plucking a small birdlike boy named James off his head and set him down next to Heather before speaking.
"It seems we have a new resident in our house. May I ask your name? My own is Samuel Trae."
This was said in a rather blunt and gruff way, but was in no way intended to be rude. He then looked to Cameo again, seeing her space once again.
"Cameo, it seems you are more.... distant as of late. Are you alright?"
Most of the time, Samuel tried to remain alone, but these people had earned his trust, so his question was genuine and honest. He was beginning to feel the need to hide in his room from all the clamor of others, but chose to honor his promise on keeping watch over the others for the time being.

Hilarious Firestarter

7,500 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
+Adam the Jinn+

"Do you have any idea how frustrating it is to have unlimited power, and only be able to use it when some worm asks you for something?"
~
WishMaster

__________________________________________________________[/ali

Adam smile down at her and nods. "Am sorry but you can't stay here."He pushed her blonde hair form her face. "Can you walk? If we can get you back to the house... we can get you fit up."He knee down next to her and held out his hand."Am Adam a Jinn.We should get going." His hair fall and cover his eyes."I have a feeling life is about to become just a but more interesting"

((Have to head out Sorry!!!! sad )))
User Image
Zill
My name is Ziller but I prefer Zill for short." " Nice to meet you?"
" I guess thing just get more interesting by the minute here." "You don't know who will show up next... hahaha." " I guess if it wasn't for the interesting people you meet it would get rather boring don't you think?"This place is gonna be a mad house one day I feel like there's gonna be tempers flaring worst then mine. As he talk to himself.

Invisible Gekko

15,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
✬Cameo Kane✬

Don't try to fix me I'm not broken

✯The Possessed✯

User Image

Cameo Gave Adam a quick hug before he went, she had no idea what he had said, she only spoke English! She did however get an idea of what he said when the demon in her head grew to an ear-splitting screech of a rant in multiple tongues before going silent and leaving her mind. Cameo shook a little bit and felt very drained after but she closed her eyes and took a deep breath and was soon well. She rolled her shoulders and followed after Mithra soon to see Kaine show up. She stood there silently and politely letting the others have their conversation. Then she smiled brightly "Well, we definitely have some hope for our lovely Mithra!" She then broke out in giggles and shook her head. She was talking to a nearby spirit on the topic of the previously brought up necrophilia. It was only a joke, Cameo knew that although stuck with an undead body Mithra was beautiful and could have her choice of boy in The Hive. Everybody knew that.

Cameo was looking at the wagon, thinking not only for Heather but all of the kids could have such fun in it when Samuel showed up. Cameo loved EVERYONE in the hive, even the more violent members, however she did a quick look around to notice that she was surrounded by people.. she got quickly claustrophobic and wished she could be on her third floor, nobody went there... She tugged on Erebus's sleeve. "Um, we could always go get the water for Mithra, she does seem very busy." Cameo could deal with many people at once, but it made her feel anxious... She often excused herself right after eating to avoid being stuck in one room with many people. She loved her friends more than anything but she often felt safer dealing with spirits of the dead.

She then looked at Sam and smiled brightly "Thank you for worrying about me. I will be alright the spirits..." She looked at him in a way that indicated that she was either talking about very evil spirits or demons. "Are simply growing more and more restless. It's growing on my nerves and starting to worry me." She took a bucket from Mithra. "Seriously, you have a lot to deal with here, Everybody wants your attention aren't you glad your running this place?" She smiled at her kindly. She looked back at Sam with the same smile, she was so happy to be here, to have people that understood her and cared for her. She simply wished she could do more to help.

Lunar Ivy's Waifu

8,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image Erebus

Erebus would look and his room mate and shake his head there wasn't much helping this very old abandon mansion.Erebus did all the house building work along side his ability to grow any plant in any condition.Hearing the comment he would pat Mithra on the back."We do the best we can do it takes time but under your leadership i strive everyday to make this place more of a home."Erebus never whined about what they had and what they didn't but he considered himself a man and did what he had to do.

Walking with Mithra or just the fact hanging with her made him pleased for working alone was rather lonely but her attitude would get him going."Yes its such a cute rump and i cant help but stare but if you want a race il give you one."Erebus couldn't run as fast as her but it was just a game.Running as fast as he could with the weight of the barrel fine it almost seemed he leaped while running."The fastest person here should be able to beat me don't loose."

Romantic Bloodsucker

"Lure, persuasion, enticement...care to curve your urge?..."

Suri Lee

"... here, come, listen."

User Image
Nodding lightly, she reached up took his hand and slowly stood up but stumbled over into him, "sorry" she whispered breathlessly as she glanced over at him. Letting him choose when to move forward since she had no idea where this place he spoke of was, then again he could have been taking her some where to kill her...at this point his kind face sealed the deal for her. Everything else was out of the question her mind was in such a haze she couldn't even think straight, all she could hope for was that this kind face stranger was telling her the truth and he would take her some place safe where she could get some much needed rest, food and maybe even a shower.

(Its fine, so do I, until tomorrow cat_4laugh )

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image
Samuel Trae

Samuel gave Cameo a grave nod, knowing of her plight. He often talked with her, liking her company every so often when he ventured through the 3rd floor and gave her the space she needed. She was even more edgy around a crowd than he was! But she was a kind soul and soon he returned the smile with a slight grin before it vanished. His thoughts went to the little Zill, his gaze curious.
"As it is a pleasure to meet you my small friend. Indeed the inhabitants of this haven are quite odd, but we protect each other from those who would harm us. Mainly Humans and their cruelty."
He was not much for small talk, but he spat at mentioning humans. His hate for the cruel creatures was almost all consuming. At his growing rage he gripped the locket on his neck, taking strength from it to beat away the flames of his fury. Once calmed, he absently petted the small feline like child, Amber if he recalled correctly, as she slept on his chest.
Aeris Ilean

Darkness rises when

Light is fleeting

Heading farther away from the mansion, he could hear the footsteps of the others running towards the lake. He chuckled a little, "Well aren't they quite lively this day" His chuckle turned expressionless. Venturing further out more, he came upon the Cardamom tree. He could recognize it from a description the scientists told him. It was like a ginger plant, but huge.' Well, it fits the description. They told me it should sweeten and spice up the flavor of a stew. Awesome, now I just need to find some edible mushrooms... ' He stopped, picking the cardamom from the cardamom tree, and continued on his way looking for some good mushrooms.

Going further away, deeper into the forest, he came upon small groups of mushrooms, each one looking different. He couldn't completely tell which could be poisonous, but being in a cave for so long living off some of the mushrooms in there, he knows he can find identifiable ones. One of the scientists told him of a particular good mushroom, which was a delicacy in his homeland.' Shiitake mushrooms... if I remember what he told me..they are fresh when they look light golden brown. ' He looked around, looking for such a mushroom, curious on what it would taste like. Moving from pile to pile, he didn't find a light golden brown mushroom. The closest was a dark brown mushroom, but it didn't really seem like a shiitake mushroom. Moving over to the last pile that he didn't check, he found it. Sadly, there were only four, and it was the last pile of mushrooms. Disappointed, he picked the four mushrooms and stored it in the sack he carried, along with the cardamom.

He stood up, taking a look at the environment. He now just realized he was in the deep part of the forest. Paranoia came over him along with animal noises and ruffling sounds of leaves. He became cautious, and began to backtrack out of there, starting from the first pile of mushrooms. Heading away from the mushroom area, he started to see a better clearing, an indication that he was getting out of the deep part of the forest. He was relieved when he got out. The paranoia was settling in too deep, but it began to fade away from his mind.

He relaxed a little once he headed out of the deep forest. The paranoia was gone, but he still felt something was watching him. He guessed it was just some animal, and shrugged it off. He began to make his way back to the mansion. but stopped in front of some trees.' Hmm, maybe I can make some planks out of some trees. After all, I can create the necessary tools. I really, really hate the look of the kitchen, those.. those floorboards. They are just so... ugh! Just thinking about it makes me want to puke! ' He removed the sack and placed it on the ground in front of the trees, then slowly pushing out of his hand, a sharp axe was formed. Before he began chopping the trees down, he stretched out a little to avoid muscle stress. One by one, the trees came down. He began to chop them up into short planks, then left a pile of forty planks on the side when he was finished.

He became exhausted after chopping the trees so much, making sure he had cut each one the same size and that each one was not bent upward or downward. He decided to take a short rest on the remaining tree stumps that were leftover. He sat down and laid his back against the closest tree stump, and enjoyed the peace and tranquility the forest can offer, aside from the occasional noises from animals.

oOc( Oh lord.. this is the longest post I have ever made.. I normally try to keep them at least two paragraphs but I wanted to get the mushroom/herb/tree cutting out of the way asap, even if he originally didn't want to go out for wood. ._. And off to the comfortableness that is my bed.. )
~Joel~

User Image

User Image

"Fate deals a cruel hand."

"And often it's the innocent who suffer."

User Image

Cautious, didn't begin to describe Joel at that moment. He was currently in his room, room number three where he lived in solitude. He'd heard commotion outside, and he knew it was a busier part of the day. In a way it was the busiest part of the day, and in the way it was the safest. Most people didn't notice him, being preoccupied with other tasks, or were out foraging or whatever else. Even within a sanctuary it felt like a battle for survival at times. . .

He cautiously placed a hand on the knob of the door, turning it some as he peeked his hooded head outside. He peered around the immediate hall, not seeing a soul. Normally he wouldn't risk leaving, but his 'supplies' were running low, and frankly he couldn't go much longer without eating. He slipped out of the doorway, closing the door behind him.

He then started to advance down the halls, heading towards the entrance hall of the mansion. He, avoided any large groups of people, knowing what getting near them could do. He often kept out of sight, being somewhat skilled at avoiding drawing attention by now. Honestly, some food, was that so bad? For what it was worth he did manage avoiding weary eyes as he made his way to the entrance hall.

He just, kind of wanted to go out for a while, maybe forage for some mushrooms, he didn't know. Being cooped up in his room was killing him and hunger was getting the better of common sense.

So far it was going so good, The Hive was densely populated with vagabonds and of the like, but he'd managed to keep his distance from most people, what people had gotten in range of. . . 'The Revulsion', had only shot a dirty look in his direction, he doubted they even knew he was there, they just felt it.

Right, outside, that was more important right now. "Lets see, I guess, first I should check on Jackson." He murmured to himself. Talking to himself, well it helped, made him feel like he could hold a conversation. Sometimes he worried he'd look crazy, but, then again appearances weren't exactly going to help him anymore. "Wonder if Jackson's wing is any better?"

Jackson, a Red Tailed Hawk he found a couple days back with an injured wing. He'd been feeding it and making sure the wing was on a splint, healing properly. Jackson was just about ready to fly again, any day now in fact. He'd already taken off the splint and he was just waiting for the wing to regain its strength.

He'd miss the bird, he'd grown attached to it as he did most birds. Kind of a prideful son of a gun, but not so bad when you got to know the hawk. Regardless, he'd worry about crossing that bridge when he got to it, first thing was first. . . Getting outside and away from people.

Beloved Conversationalist

8,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Mithra Granger "Zombie Girl"

Mithra would look back to Cameo then watch as Erebus took off basically leaping. "I'll see you at the lake Cameo." Mithra said with a smile before bursting forward, she left a trail of dirt in her speed's wake. Her feet, her entire being was pretty much a blur as she moved along at tremendous speeds. She would bypass Erebus and wave to him as she did. "Later, dude!!" Mithra called out as she booked it for the lake.

Challenging Mithra to a race was like asking to lose, but she knew it was all for fun and games so she would turn around and start running backwards, her tongue stuck out at him as she did. "Haha, I can beat you while running backwaaaahhhh!!"

Mithra had forgotten that when you run backwards you can't see in front of you, and she seemed to have just fallen right into the lake itself, the cold water causing her to tense. "C-c-c-c-cold...so c-c-c-cold." Mithra shivered before doggie paddling towards the shore. "And I...can't swim...ah, can't swim." Mithra kept trying her best to stay afloat as she paddled towards the shore, but apparently she had run on top of the water for a little ways, so she was sort of far out there. "Can't...*gulp*...swim..." Mithra whimpered before finally going under.

It was true, the head of the Hive couldn't swim, but she could drown, she was pretty good at that drowning bit. Now she was a zombie which meant she didn't have to breath, but when she begun to panic, like when she's drowning she would inadvertently suck in water. This would probably cause her to bloat being a zombie and all, and if she took in too much well...she may just pop.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff