12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
Amanda Rose Reid
Hotaru-Yuki Grace Porter
User Image

Hotaru-Yuki heard Amanda's stomach growl causing her to giggle slightly "lets see what we can find you Amanda" Hotaru-Yuki said walking into the kitchen with Amanda and started to look through the fridge and found an orange "here you go sweety" Amanda took the orange and walked over to the garbage to peel it.

User Image
Amy Thomson

Amy looked around Gordon's house and sighed she then started to walk upstairs once at the top she looked at all of the family pictures and frowned that was before she saw a Spider and shrieked loudly and stumbled backwards tripping over her own feet landing hard on her back and head she layed on the floor with her eyes closed head ringing hard.

Audrey Thomson

User Image

Audrey turned her head watching it vanish into the distance she then took a step back from Thomas and handed him her knife and knife holster "might need it for close combat I got another in my bag,Now i think we need to get out of her before whatever that thing was comes back" Audrey said as she climbed down the tree and landed on her feet looking around and waved while calling "it's safe come on".

Hilarious Lunatic

4,350 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

Gordon J. Wilde

Gordon had just gotten the lock off of the cabinet when he'd heard someone shriek and fall over in the upstairs hallway. He sighed a little and went back out into the hallway before seeing Amy on the ground, he then looked over at the spider and just shook his head before stomping down hard on it and splatting it under his tennis shoe. "Looking at that thing alone was just pissing me off...." He then helped Amy to her feet and smiled a little before blinking as he looked down at the wig on the floor. ".. Not... That its any of my business but what is the wig for anyway?" He wasn't asking it to sound mean or anything, he was just curious what it was about. He then looked back at the room with the gun cabinet, they could talk while they got armed up. "C'mon, I just got the cabinet open." He walked back into the room and opened the doors looking at the collection of pistols his father had gathered over the years. He grinned a little picking up a pair of H&K MK23 pistols and grabbed some spare magazines for them, slapping two into the pistols with a bit of a grin and chambering a round in each before grabbing the straps with the holsters attached to them along with a knife sheathe attached, the knife left in it. He was glad dad had left it, it was definitely something he could put to good use. He put on the straps and put his pistols away in the holsters, he was pretty sure the combat knife in its sheathe was pre-sharpened, his dad was a stickler for weapon maintenance. He looked back at Amy with a smile. "We've got a couple of shotguns in here if you want one." He'd take one himself but he figured the others at least needed a weapon. Being greedy was something he didn't feel right about.

Thomas M. Wilde

Thomas took the knife and hooked up its sheathe to his belt before hopping down after Audrey gave the order to follow after. "Jesus ******** christ that thing was huge..." He sighed a little and sheathed the knife in his belt but kept the pistol out. "Lets get the hell out of here before it comes back..." He began to lead the way, they needed to get back to Val's before dad beat him there. He knew how much dad wasn't a fan of being kept waiting in a crisis.

User Image

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
Amanda Rose Reid
Hotaru-Yuki Grace Porter
User Image

Hotaru-Yuki looked at Kyle from the courner of her eye and sighed turning around walking to him she smiled "i got some explaining to do don't I,and i will explain when the others are back down here...it's something that i think everyone should hear" Hotaru-Yuki looked pretty battered her lip was busted open cheek bruised blood was crusted up on her face but she still had a smile on her face.

User Image
Amy Thomson

Amy got to her feet before picking up the red wig and followed after Gordon pulling the scarf away from her mouth and putting her sunglasses in her shirt she sighed "this is the reason why" with that she pulled the hair net off her head and long fiery red hair fell down her back and shoulders she frowned and sat down in one of the arm chairs with her hands in her face she just started sobbing and tried her best to stop crying "I'm sorry..I didn't want anyone to know i could cry" Amy admitted.

Audrey Thomson

User Image

Audrey smirked and ran after him "that's what i said" Audrey stayed quiet as they ran gun in her hand however just in case before she spoke "Thomas if you don't mind me asking how did you survive?"

Hilarious Lunatic

4,350 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

Gordon J. Wilde

Gordon blinked as Amy began to cry, he looked at her long firey hair, he had to say the least she looked beautiful if not gorg- wait why was that thought running through his head, now's not the time for that. He walked over and wrapped his arms around Amy to bring her into a hug to comfort her. "Amy... its okay to cry... everyone does... crying doesn't make one weak or a coward..." He continued to hug her tightly to try and comfort her the best he could, he closed his eyes. He'd done a lot of crying in his life, it never made him weak or a coward, granted he's bottled up a lot of s**t over the years he still knew it was better to cry then to hold it in. It only hurt worse when you did. "Let it all out Amy... I'm here for you I promise..."

Thomas M. Wilde

Thomas laughed at Audrey's comment and continued to lead the way. "Yeah I heard you, it was just kind of one of those moments where you're shocked enough to repeat the obvious." He felt a little embarrassed at that but still, seeing that thing definitely wasn't comforting. There was more then the undead now and that was going to make things difficult.

User Image

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image

Kyle Richter

Kyle had to give himself quite a time. He had seen quite alot in his time and was very surprised by many things, however what had just transpired infront of him, had taken him for a loop. He blinked afew times after and shook his head to snap back into reality, muttering as he rubbed his forehead. "Uh..yeah, think so." He smiled abit at Hotaru-Yuki some before shaking his head again, rubbing the side of his head and checked his own gun, grumbling. "Think I'm going to need a bigger gun."

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
Amanda Rose Reid
Hotaru-Yuki Grace Porter
User Image

"I'm sorry i didn't tell you about well" she pointed to her ears and Wings "i just didn't know what you would do to me..i didn't know if you would have killed me feared me ran from me i was afraid.." Hotaru said looking down her ears going flat on her head in sadness.

User Image
Amy Thomson

Amy just kept crying as she hugged Gordon back her hair would touch him and it was quite soft and silky for what she had been going through taking a breath she calmed down and rubbed her eyes "sorry..The truth is...I'm not an only child...I had a younger sister her name was Audrey,one summer me my mom and her went to the lake I...I was suppose to be watching her as we swam i turned my head for a second and she was gone...thanks to the water's current they told us that she drowned but they didn't find her body..every day i blamed myself but i kept it bottled up i had to stay strong for my mom it was just me and her,i kept looking into the mirror and seeing who i was...i couldn't take it so i bought a wig and hid my hair and changed who i was..I...I also had an abusive boyfriend..who is still out there..some of those cuts bruises and such you saw they weren't all from the Rednecks,I'm sorry i didn't tell you before" Amy said looking down at her hands.

Audrey Thomson

User Image

"so whats your story Thomas?" Audrey asked as they continued to run Audrey sometimes killed the Zombies that got in their way to make sure they got their quicker she was quite the shot and impressive with launching them with her kick when she wanted to save bullets showing she had a past in either karate or Gymnastics it didn't help for Thomas when her skirt would show more leg when she kicked.

Hilarious Lunatic

4,350 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

Gordon J. Wilde

Gordon just continued to hold Amy in his arms and let her talk, the poor girl had carried such a burden her entire life after a mistake. "You can't go on blaming yourself forever Amy... Trust me... I used to blame myself for what happened to mom, told myself that there was something I probably could've done to save her... but... the truth was I was only a ten year old kid..." He continued to hug her tightly. "Trust me... we all make mistakes... I know this one was big but... if you go blaming yourself for your entire life... its going to eat you alive... I should kn-" She'd then told him about her abusive boyfriend and the fire that Gordon had felt about the rednecks in his stomach began to burn even more in his stomach. His first thoughts were simple, the knife in the sheath on his chest was going to be put to good use when he got a hold of that man. "... Well if we see that son of a b***h out there... if he lays a goddamn hand on you in front of me, I'll make him regret it." The once friendly blue in Gordon's eyes now replaced with a fierce enraged gaze. Gordon would make that man regret it if he ever got a hold of him.

Thomas M. Wilde

Thomas blinked as Audrey had asked him his story. "Depends on what you're asking, but I'll tell you later when we get to the rendezvous point my father specified." He then blinked as he watched Audrey deliver a very explosive kick to one of the undead and he could see quite a bit of leg from the skirt. He lowered his baseball cap over his eyes a bit more to try and hide his face from how red it was becoming, first they'd had their faces inches away from each other, then she'd pinned him up against a tree and now this. He just continued to run drawing his knife quickly as one got his way and leaped at the zombie in his way and driving his knife straight into its skull and ripping it out just as quickly. He was at least trying to make use of the knife but he really didn't feel comfortable getting so close to these monsters.

User Image

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
Amanda Rose Reid
Hotaru-Yuki Grace Porter
User Image

User Image
Amy Thomson

Amy saw Gordon's eyes and frowned before smiling slightly she then hugged him tightly "thank you" Letting go of him she stood up and stretched "so..Um you got a place we're i can change,these clothes aren't exactly well...clean"Amy said with a small laugh.

Audrey Thomson

User Image

Audrey saw the blush out of the courner of her eye and smiled while shaking her head she dropped to a knee and did a circle kick knocking a Zombie off it's feet before slamming her heel into it's head she then heard Thomas speak "deal" she said as she ran next to him her red hair bouncing as she ran.

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image

Kyle Richter

Kyle sighed some, shaking his head abit before looking back up at Hotaru. He couldn't help but smile as he walked over to her, gently placing his hand on her face to just lift it back up to look at her. "I had a small hunch something was off, when I thought I saw your eyes turn to a different shape back when we were at the radio tower." He smiled more. "Besides, you didn't try to kill me or anything." He lightly chuckled, looking over her abit. "The wings are kinda cool, and the ears, I gotta admit, look pretty cute on ya." He lightly chuckled as he dropped his hand. "And I'm gonna make sure we can all get out of this hellhole."

Hilarious Lunatic

4,350 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

Gordon J. Wilde

Gordon smiled a little and lead Amy out into the hall and pointed down the hall to a room on the right. "That was my old room, I left some of my old clothes here when I left, just for when I came back for visits I wasn't left wearing the same outfit every day. Help yourself." He smiled and patted her gently on the shoulder. "I'll be downstairs by the time you finish alright?" He smiled and went over to the gun cabinet and began to grab a few weapons, he was well armed now and it felt good. He grabbed one of the shotguns from the cabinet and looked at it, maybe that one guy, Kyle if he remembered right, could probably make good use of this. He grabbed the duffle bag from the cabinet underneath and began stuffing it with pistols and of course 9mm and 12 gauage ammunition. There was another shotgun in the cabinet but he wasn't sure if he should take it. He was already rolling with two pistols, a knife and a back pack. He decided to leave it there for someone else to take. He zipped up the duffel bag and headed downstairs. "Hey boys and girls, Santa's brought you a sack full of goodies!" He called out as he was heading for the kitchen.

Thomas M. Wilde

Eventually they'd reached Val's house, there was still no sign of his father but fortunately there wasn't really all that many of the undead's numbers wandering around the streets, so if they'd gotten into a situation while staying there, then they'd be just fine. He fished out the key from his pocket and walked up to the door before unlocking it and opening it for Audrey and smiled back at her. "Alright. So. What exactly did you mean by 'whats my story' back there?" He readjusted his cap after the last of his blush had faded away and walked in. "Feel free to make yourself comfortable by the way."

User Image

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
Amanda Rose Reid

User Image
Amy Thomson

Amy Smiled "thanks and i got clothes in my bag thank you tho" Once in the room Amy closed the Door behind her and started to strip of her dirty clothes but her cowl that she used to cover her face she then started to get dressed,her outfit consisted of boots Jeans a Black tee shirt and a vest she then put her hair up in a pony tail and attached her weapons to her body before the backpack that she strapped to her back and walked back downstairs she walked up to Gordon and kissed his cheek "thank you" she smiled at him before standing by the front door to keep watch.

Hotaru-Yuki Grace Porter
User Image

Hotaru-Yuki looked at Kyle when he lifted her head to look at him she heard what he said and bit her lip slightly with a smile and looked away blushing "I couldn't kill Humans that's not who i am and thanks Kyle" Hotaru-Yuki said with a giggle.That was before she saw Gordon come downstairs she laughed "thank you but I already got my weapon that's my bow" that's when she saw Amy kiss Gordon on the cheek then keep watch by the door.

Audrey Thomson

User Image

Audrey smiled as she sat down against the wall once inside and spoke "exactly what i meant,tell about you i mean we are going to be sticking together might as well find out about each other don't you think" Audrey said looking at Thomas.

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image

Kyle Richter

Kyle smiled back, lightly blushing when he saw her blush and nodded. "I know your not. I can tell that instantly." He smiled more as he lowered his head, thinking. "Hey, just saying what I mean, you know?" He would have said more, but he heard Gordon coming down the stairs, looking over and raised an eyebrow as he went to check his bag. "What did ya find? Extra food? Or..." He blinked afew times when he saw what was inside and whistled. "Wow..this guy was packed...nice bit of firearms, might be enough for us and then some.." He started to examine some of the firearms, checking down the barrels and more.

Hilarious Lunatic

4,350 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

Gordon J. Wilde

Gordon blinked as he felt Amy's lips touch his cheek and a big red blush spread across his face along with a big smile, the zombie apocalypse had hit that day and honestly, things were starting to feel like maybe they weren't going to be all that bad. He looked over at her and smiled. "Well thank you very much for that." He then grinned over at Kyle and took off the mossberg 500 combat shotgun and handed it over to him. "Something tells me you'd put this bad boy to good use. All your's." He felt pretty good about sharing the wealth if you asked him. "I already had my pick of the crop Kyle so take what you like." He opened his jacket a little to reveal the two MK23's in chest holsters and the combat knife. He then looked over at Hotaru Yuki and chuckled a little. "Alright but if you change your mind, we've got plenty to go around. As far as the zombie apocalypse goes, today went well, he'd made some new friends, got kissed by a beautiful woman, and got to play Santa Claus with guns. He then went back to stand next to Amy where she was keeping watch and smiled at her. Hell if she'd gone full on kiss back there, more then likely this idiot wouldn't have minded.

Thomas M. Wilde

Thomas nodded and sat down as well holstering his handgun. "Where do I begin. Well I grew up in a small house, dad worked as a cop, not the usual brand we're usually seeing these days, dad wasn't like those corrupt sons of bitches... kind of the reason they screwed him over and fired him from his job. Mom ran a small little garden shop on the otherside of town. She was a woman with an amazing green thumb when it came down to it. Unfortunately... she passed away when I was eight years old due to a terminal illness she was given two months to live and ended up living up to two years at least. Then there's my brother, Gordon, the guy who'd practically been protecting me my whole life cause I'd get my a** kicked by around by assholes a lot of the time. Always stepped in every time and knocked a guy or two's teeth down his throat... he'd been protecting me ever since we were little... he was even more protective when mom passed away, it was his promise to her I guess, to watch out for me where he could." Thomas stopped to take a breath and sighed a little before continuing. "As for me, I'm just your everyday engineering student at college. Was pretty much a straight A and B student in highschool which landed me a very nice scholarship at the college we just left. Not even a few months in and then things go to s**t." He sighed and rested his head back against the chair.

User Image

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
Amanda Rose Reid

User Image
Amy Thomson

Amy looked out the window with her arms crossed and sighed rubbing her tired looking eyes before looking over at Hotaru who brought a laptop out from her bag and sat at the living room table hooking it up before shaking her head she then looked at Gordon and looked away "god i need a drink" Amy blurted out as she now slid against the wall into a sitting position and closed her eyes leaning her head back against the wall.

Hotaru-Yuki Grace Porter
User Image

Hotaru-Yuki walked over to the couch and the living room table sitting down she opened her bag and pulled out her laptop and started to hook it up once it was booted up Hotaru-Yuki started typing away and stopped for a moment hearing Amy and smirked "i think all of us do To be honest well all but Amanda she's just a kid"

Audrey Thomson

User Image

Audrey blinked hearing Thomas's story "i'm sorry about your Mom.." she then sighed "My story well I grew up in a relatively normal sized house nothing to fancy i lived with my Mom and My sister My dad from what my Sister told me left when I was still in my mom's belly so it was just the three of us i was picked on through out school but i learned to stand up for myself when i broke the nose of one of my b***h bullies nobody messed with me then and i stood up for others..." she said with a smile before it turned into a frown and her eyes glazed over "however one summer when i was a little girl maybe i don't know five six years old me my sister and our mom went to the river me and My sister Amy went swimming I was taken by the current and hit my head on a rock i forgot everything but my age and name a couple found me and took me in as their own I was an A,A Plus student shad a scholarship at the college we just left as well i was going to be a Vet and a Doctor that's when all of my Memories came flooding back at the start of the World ending go figure My second family they we're bitten and i knew what they would become and they told me to well...Kill them while they we're still human." Audrey looked twords the window by the door holding herself "I just hope my sister's still alive"she then got to her feet and looked out the window "It's Starting to get Late,I think Personally we should collect what we can and head Possibly to your Dad's place it's the best bet at this point.Or We could go as soon as it hits morning up to you"

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image

Kyle Richter

Kyle was pretty impressed at some of the weapons, whistling alittle as he checked one of the handguns before he was given the shotgun, blinking afew more times and smiled. "Wow, Mossberg 500 Shotgun, looks to be somewhat modified too." He checked the ammunition in the shotgun, smiling abit more. "Marines usually use these. This should help with breaching locked doors or even better, mow down some rotters in the way." He smiled more as he set the shotgun down, nodding. "That's a find. If I can find any modifications out there for this thing, could make it stronger." Thinking back to his own training, he kinda wished he could find a rifle, but he would work with what he got. "Thanks man." He quickly checked his watch and snorted, grumbling. "Not sure if we should even attempt heading out now. Going to be dusk soon and those things love to become more active at night.."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff