Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image User Image
Amy Thomson and
Audrey Thomson

Amy frowned seeing Gordon and walked over to him sitting down next to him she then hesitantly put her hand on top of his once he looked at her she smiled "hey I'm sure your dad's fine and the best bet is to stay here if anything I'm sure he would come check the house you two grew up in." Amy said tilting her head slightly with a soft smile on her face.Audrey sat Next to Thomas and slid slightly down it with a yawn "never knew the world ending would take so much out of you"Audrey said rubbing her face tiredly.

User Image
Amanda Rose Reid

Hotaru-Yuki Grace Porter
User Image

Hotaru-Yuki stretched with a yawn before sighing "before anyone asks I'm a B.O.W a Bio organic weapon my dad used to work at the lab when i was little,I was sick alot and nearly died a couple times so my dad used that Medication that turned me into what i am now the ears and wings didn't show till later though,I'm not monster or weapon I'm just a woman who had an unfortunate life" Hotaru-Yuki then sat down on the couch next to Kyle and Amanda with a huff.

Hilarious Lunatic

4,350 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

Gordon J. Wilde

Gordon blinked as Amy had put her hand over his, his face lighting up red again a little before smiling at her and listening to what she had to say, she was right, he needed to have a little more faith that his father was out there alive and would be coming back for them soon. "You're right... I guess I should stop worrying so much..."

Thomas M. Wilde

Thomas blinked at Hotaru Yuki's response to his and Audrey's ooing and ahing, he wasn't meaning it to be offensive really, he was just kind of amazed. "Neither of us called you a monster or a weapon... trust me we see you as a person here. Its not like you're going around killing innocent people and s**t, thats a monster, I've seen monsters out there. You my friend are no monster." Way to quote Van Helsing Thomas.

User Image

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image User Image
Amy Thomson and
Audrey Thomson

Amy sighed and hugged Gordon "it's OK to worry Gordon it really is but Your dad is a grown man he will be able to kick a** from what you told me about him,for now i think we should worry about our siblings and friends...And getting some sleep"Audrey Nodded at what Thomas said "that's right Your not a Monster in my eyes you have powers for a reason and the reason is happening right now cherish those powers and who you are" Audrey said before yawning again then shaking her head.

User Image
Amanda Rose Reid

Hotaru-Yuki Grace Porter
User Image

Hotaru-Yuki looked at Thomas and Audrey and smiled "thanks you two" she spoke softly as to not wake Amanda who had passed out long before the two had gotten into the house.

Invisible Noob

User Image
Special Agent Bowyer

Matthew weighed the risks of the President coming along. A few seconds passed by the two. "Alright. Stay close Sir." They began walking towards the being. It didn't take long before they realized what it was. A real life human being.

"Hey!" Matt shouted at the top of his lungs. The woman lurched forward, about a quarter of a mile away from them at that point. Quickly, he aimed his Sig Sauer at the woman. "FREEZE!" His voice boomed. The woman continued. With great precision Matthew fired a shot into the head of the woman from no less than 100 yards out. The woman instantly fell to the ground. Silence engulfed the two as they crept forward, Matthew waving the President to stay behind him. As soon as they realized the ridiculous distance of the shot they began walking towards the woman instead of creeping along at a snail's pace. Immediately after reaching ten yards from the target he raised his weapon and asked,

"Ma'am?"

After a brief pause Matthew continued forward. "Target neutralized. Was in fact an infected human. That's one of the reasons I have you stay back. There's no tell-" Matthew trailed off as he looked at a house to his left. Movement.

Quickly, he brought a finger up to his mouth urging silence, followed by a motion for the President to remain here. Quietly and with great speed he crouch walked over to the window. Inside he could see two people sitting next to each other.

One... Two... Dammit. There could be more. Not zombies. Seemingly didn't hear the gun shot. Low awareness is obvious. I should get the president over here. Matthew motioned for the president and showed him what was inside. Silently leaving the president, he walked over to the front door and knocked.

Shadowbane Kimikaro

Instant Loser

Sentinel728

Hilarious Lunatic

4,350 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

Gordon J. Wilde

Gordon hugged Amy back and just let her comfort him, it felt nice that he was surrounded by people who cared. She was right, he needed to worry about the folks around him now, he needed them and they needed him at the top of his game just as much. "You're right... He's a lot tougher then most people I know... so I'm pretty sure he's out there giving the undead a run for their money more then likely..." He smiled at the thought then blinked as he heard a knock at the door and looked over at Amy and the rest. "... I'll get it." He hoped that was his father, if not, then whoever it was he hoped it wasn't those moronic rednecks waiting to shoot them all in the face. He walked up to the door and opened it to find two men standing out there, one dressed in a black suit and wearing sunglasses, he was armed with a Sig Sauer P226, not a bad model despite the twelve round mag in his opinion. He looked behind the man in the suit to see another man who looked in his older years. "If you fella's are lookin 'for a place to stay you came to the right place." It was the best Gordon could think of. He opened the door the rest of the way, these two didn't look like they'd come here to start a fight.

Thomas M. Wilde

Thomas smiled and nodded at Hotaru Yuki and just rested his back against the sofa once again before looking back at the door as a knock was heard, he watched Gordon stroll over to the door and open it for a couple of gentleman, these two were looking like they'd needed a place to stay. "Good thing we've still got plenty of weapons to go around..." He muttered as he turned around and kicked his leg up over his other and went back to relaxing.

User Image

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image User Image
Amy Thomson and
Audrey Thomson

Amy followed after Gordon and rubbed the back of her neck "who is it Gor" before she could finish her sentence she saw the Male in a Suit with sunglasses and another man squinting her eyes at the man she then gasped "Mr President?!" Amy said in shock she followed alot of Government things in her days and this man was next in line to be elected for presidential status Audrey listened with her eyes closed before hearing her sister this caused them to shoot open "say what now?!" Audrey then lept to her feet in disbelieve hearing this.She then noticed Hotaru-Yuki glaring at her "oh Right The little girl sorry"

User Image
Amanda Rose Reid

Hotaru-Yuki Grace Porter
User Image

Hotaru-Yuki heard Audrey yell out causing her to glare at her she then heard the sorry "it's Fine Audrey" Turning her head to the door she saw the suited man and growled silently before looking away rubbing Amanda's hair.

Quote:
Crude Drawing
HENRY WHITE
PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
User Image

Henry stood behind Matthew as he approached the door. He was able to discern that there were people inside from quite the distance. 'Even today I am still impressed by how perceptive Matthew is. If not for him, I'd surely be dead as a doornail by now...' A young man answered the door, at first seeming defensive, but he loosened up after he realized they weren't a threat. He offered them shelter in the home, showing them inside.

Henry took a few steps inside, already feeling relaxed and at ease. It was extremely reassuring to see other people etching out a living in this wasteland. It gave him hope for the future, and inspired him to continue on his quest to unite the country against the undead.

A young lady in the room seemed to recognize him, causing a little hubbub. Henry smiled, "Hello everyone. I'm Henry White, president of the United States. This is my bodyguard and dear friend Matthew."

He peered around the room at all of the faces and then noticed a small cache of firearms gathered together across the room. He thought maybe he might lighten the atmosphere with a joke.

"Do you have permits to carry those arms?" He asked, pointing towards the weapons with a grin on his face. There was a lengthly silence as he waited for someone to laugh, but it seemed like no one would so he lost face and said, "Ha ha, that was a joke. A bit of law humor." He chuckled for a moment and turned to the group once again. "What are your names?"

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image User Image
Amy Thomson and
Audrey Thomson

"I'm Amy Thomson sir that young teen with the red hair is my Younger sister Audrey Thomson Sir" She then looked at Hotaru who seemed to be glaring at the President and his bodyguard Matthew "easy Hotaru" Amy said trying to calm Hotaru before she growled.

User Image
Amanda Rose Reid

Hotaru-Yuki Grace Porter
User Image

Hotaru-Yuki kept glaring at the President and Matthew before hearing Amy speak this caused her to sigh and clear her throat "I'm Hotaru-Yuki Porter this little girl sleeping on my lap is Amanda she's a little girl i used to baby sit her parents and baby brother are sadly no longer in this world and the Young man next to her is Kyle Richter" Hotaru-Yuki explained her cat ears twitching as they listened to noises outside just in case. "And I guess you could say I'm the "Leader" of this band of Misfits trying to survive the onslaught of monsters and Zom-zom's"Hotaru said with a heavy sigh as she let her bat wings expand and rest behind the couch to cool them off.

Hilarious Lunatic

4,350 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

Gordon J. Wilde

Gordon nodded to the two as they walked inside and blinked as he asked about the weaponry, even more when he introduced himself as the president of the United States, that was a bit of a shocker. Of all the people this man could've been hiding out with he was out and about with a Secret Service Agent. "Uh well, my dad has the permits in his names but we just kind of share between us." He let out a little chuckle to at least humor the guy for trying to lighten the atmopshere. He closed the door after Matthew stepped in and gave a nod to him before going back and setting down by Amy once more. "Name's Gordon, Gordon Wilde. The young man over there with the black baseball cap is Thomas. My brother." He figured he'd let everyone else introduce themselves. He wasn't sure what to make of the two, but that was only cause they hadn't decided to pull a gun on them.

Thomas M. Wilde

Thomas blinked as the man had introduced himself as the President, well more like the soon to be newly president of the United States if it hadn't been for the mess they were all in now thanks to the undead wandering the streets along with other unspeakable monsters including the one that had almost neutered him on the way home. He shuddered at the thought then waved to the man when Gordon introduced him.

User Image

Invisible Noob

User Image
Special Agent Bowyer

Matthew stepped into the house after the President and watched as the man named Gordon closed the door behind them. Soon after the door shut, the president joked about the pile of guns in the room. Matthew laughed and immediately thought twice about the guns. The pile of guns were extremely discomforting. Any one of them could quickly pick up a gun and harm the president. Regardless, they had let them in without any real hesitation it seemed and all seemed nice enough. All of them except one of them. Matthew eyed the woman through his sunglasses as she sat on the couch while a small child laid on her lap. She let out a long, drawn out sigh before she began her speech.

As she winded down and the group fell silent, Matthew went into the next room over and motioned for Hotaru-Yuki to come with him while also saying, "Hotaru-Yuki, I need to speak with you." Remaining out of ear shot of the group but still able to see the president, he waited for her to follow him.

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image User Image
Amy Thomson and
Audrey Thomson

User Image
Amanda Rose Reid

Hotaru-Yuki Grace Porter
User Image

Hotaru-Yuki looked up before setting Amanda so that her head was resting on the couch now causing her to stir a bit "i'll be right back Sweety go back to sleep" Amanda tiredly nodded and fell back asleep Hotaru-Yuki followed after Matthew and was in the same room as him "alright what did you need to talk to me about?" Hotaru-Yuki asked blinking slowly as her green cat eyes kept contact on Matthew. (nap time bbs hopefully lol ))

Invisible Noob

User Image
Special Agent Bowyer

Matthew stood and watched as Hotaru-Yuki walked over to his location. I can't believe she willingly came to talk to me. Thought for sure there would be some sort of rebellious attitude. He thought to himself while surveying his surroundings. A slight rustle or creak would cause his hand to dart to his service weapon. He began speaking quietly.

"Your body language as we entered and declared who we were was extremely hostile. Can you tell me why that would be? I'm here to observe threats and neutralize them, and you've raised some red flags."

Matthew's eyes darted to the president, reassuring him that he was safe for the time being. He averted his eyes and began looking at Hotaru-Yuki, awaiting a response.

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image User Image
Amy Thomson and
Audrey Thomson

Hotaru-Yuki Grace Porter

And

Amanda Rose Reid
User ImageUser Image

Hotaru-Yuki looked at Matthew before sighing "With all due Respect Matthew the reason why i glared at you and the President is Well I've had a Horrible with with the once corrupt Government i do not hate you Nor the President nor do i want to harm you or him. It's just when your a little girl living in middle to low class and the Police around this town only care about either themselves or the rich It kinda gets to you,Especially when your a little girl who was picked on and nearly died because of a Rich classmate hiring a Police officer to harm me So bad i nearly died because i wouldn't give that child what i had.That's the reason Matthew is nothing against you or Him,so don't go assuming just because i have cat ears and bat wings or glare at people this wasn't my choice in the matter," Hotaru-Yuki explained with a heavy set frown before feeling someone grab her leg looking down she saw it was Amanda now awake "A..Amanda what are you doing up sweety?" she asked tenderly.Amanda rubbed her eyes as she held onto Hotaru-Yuki's leg "I had a Nightmare" She said truthfully before looking over to the Suited man that was Matthew she smiled at him and shyly waved at him before hiding her face like a five year old would when meeting new people.

Hilarious Lunatic

4,350 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

Gordon J. Wilde

Gordon pulled out some of the magazines from the bag and began to fill them up with nine millimeter rounds, he was going to need plenty of spare mags considering he was dual weilding. He looked over at Amy. "Hey Amy, hate to bother you but think you could help me prepare some magazines here?" He asked politely and continued to fill the mag he had currently in his hands.

Thomas M. Wilde

Thomas got up from his seat and headed over to the table and fished a few boxes of ammo out of his gun bag and brought one back over to Audrey before starting to fill up his handgun clips for his Beretta M92. He looked over at her. "Don't know if you're almost empty but I figured that'd help a little." He said as he continued to fill up the magazines.

User Image

Virgil A. Wilde

After finding the note left by Thomas back at Val's house Virgil rubbed his temples, he'd wished he'd waited for him there rather then back at the house, that place was pretty bad when they'd left. He was already starting to feeling that sinking feeling in his chest, he'd searched Gordon's apartment and found nothing there, for which he was slightly fortunate, at least he hadn't found Gordon wandering around as one of those monsters. He hoped he wouldn't. He was just up the street now from his home. He could see the lights were on in that home, someone was there. He sighed and walked up the front steps and looked at the door knob. He twisted it open and looked inside, a sudden feeling of relief washing over him as he saw not only Thomas was there, but Gordon, along with a lot of other people, including a woman with bat wings and cat ears... now he felt like he's seen everything. Both of his boys were safe. Now that was a start to things going right.

User Image

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image User Image
Amy Thomson and
Audrey Thomson

Amy looked over at Gordon and nodded "sure I'd love to help" Amy then started to fill the Clip's a sigh sometimes escaping her throat but she stayed quiet as she filled those Mags she was asked to help with,Many thoughts we're running through Her mind at the moment and she didn't want to think of them or even contimplate them it was something that Amy didn't want to think about after what happened last time.Audrey looked at Thomas and smiled sweetly "thank you"she then started to fill extra clips she had in her bag before hearing the door open causing her to quickly get to her feet and draw her gun at the man at the door."Freeze who the hell are you" She spoke with a stern and mature voice.Amy heard Audrey and Looked at Gordon before she set the Clips on the table and ran out to the living room aiming her gun as well just in case.

Hotaru-Yuki Grace Porter

And

Amanda Rose Reid
User ImageUser Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items