Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
Amy Thomson

Amy winced feeling the rubbing alcohol on her wounds but bit her tongue to keep from swearing and waking up Amanda hearing Gordon she smirked "if they're still alive..Explosives are a girls best friend" She said with a small chuckle before frowning deep inside she wished she could tell Gordon that some of the bruises we're also from her abusive boyfriend who was still out there and she hoped never to run into him it was almost like she was in space out mode.That was until she heard Hotaru-Yuki speak this snapped her out of it and she looked at Gordon then Hotaru-yuki

User Image
Amanda Rose Reid
Hotaru-Yuki Grace Porter
User Image

Hotaru-Yuki shook her head and sighed "good thing i still have running clean water i need a shower about now but what's the plan you guys do you want to stay in my house or do you think we should move on to across town and find more supplies and survivors?" Hotaru-yuki asked.

Hilarious Lunatic

4,350 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

Gordon J. Wilde

Gordon thought about it for a moment, if they went with the second option he'd be able to get himself a gun, and possibly find his little brother and his father. Granted the place they were staying in was nice but there were more then likely people who still needed help out there. "There's only five of us here. I'd say finding survivors and some supplies would probably be wise right now... That plus, I can only do so much with this machete so a handgun at least would be nice." Gordon smiled a little, and continued to clean out Amy's wounds, the poor girl looked like she'd been dragged through hell and back. He chuckled at her comment about the explosives and his smile widened. "They're anyone's best friend really but some more then others and I'd consider you one of the some."

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
Amy Thomson

Amy smiled and looked away a small blush on her face once Gordon wrapped her wounds she stood up and stretched before throwing her hooded cowl back on her shoulders and pulled her mask up over her face as she spoke "then i suggest we head out" Amy looked at Hotaru-Yuki as she held Amanda in her arms as she stood up and quickly walked out of the room putting on her sunglasses "so you got a car Hotaru-Yuki?"

User Image
Amanda Rose Reid
Hotaru-Yuki Grace Porter
User Image

Hotaru-Yuki looked at Amy and stood up with Amanda in her arms and heard her ask a question "yes I have a car it's in the garage but i don't know if it has any gas the only car i used was my motorcycle that was my dad's" Hotaru-Yuki walked upstairs and started packing up what she could take which wasn't much and walked back downstairs with a few bags and new clothes on but the hat stayed on her head once she got to the bottom step she pulled out her keys that was before a loud metal crunch was heard outside waking up Amanda with a start. Hotaru-Yuki put Amanda down next to Co-Co who was growling and crouch walked to the window and peeked outside and saw her bike was now totaled and a monster was standing in front of it his foot on top of it seeing this broke Hotaru-Yuki's heart and scared her the Monster looked up catching the look of Hotaru-Yuki looking at it and it roared loudly and stormed twords the house causing Hotaru-Yuki to yell "Everyone out the backdoor now!"

Amanda who awoke from the sound of metal crunching stood next to Co-Co frowning before hearing Hotaru-Yuki yell this Caused Co-Co to go under Amanda and run next to Hotaru-Yuki with the others out the backdoor just as the front door pretty much exploded off it's hinges causing Amanda to scream in fear.

Audrey Thomson

User Image

Audrey Thomson Little sister to Amy Thomson who was sitting in her college dorm room looked at her feet as she sat on her bed standing up she walked to her backpack and dumped out her books and school work before starting to pack extra clothes among other things that we're very important to her once she was done packing she changed into different clothes that consisted of a black leather mini skirt with shorts underneath a blue crop top that stopped at the start of the skirt a vest over that a black bow in her hair to tie her hair back before putting on her brown boots as well as her knife and gun holster putting her backpack on her back she clicked her gun off safety and kicked the door open before running down the hall to get out and find more survivors.

Hilarious Lunatic

4,350 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

Gordon J. Wilde

Gordon smiled a little at the blush that had formed on Amy's face before she stood up and got up himself. "There we go, you should be all set to go. If you need any more wounds treated just let me know and I'll do what I can." He figured it was the least he could do for her considering she'd saved his a** back there with that large a** monster they'd run into- and speak of the devil more then likely, he jumped a little as he heard some noise being caused outside the front of the house and Hotaru Yuki issuing the command for them to head out the back door, as much as he didn't want to leave her alone with that thing, arguing about what to do wasn't much help either. He opened the door holding it open for the others but keeping his machete drawn. The back yard was at least clear. But it couldn't hurt to keep a weapon drawn. He was kind of wishing he'd taken more time to open that gun cabinet back at his father's house. He'd be able to protect the others a little better.

Thomas M. Wilde

In a small dorm Thomas sat alone trying to rest after a long run from the undead out on the streets, he and his father had split up to take care of some personal business, his father's to try and find Gordon, their meet up point being his father's friend's house, Val was nowhere to be seen but she'd left the place unlocked, more then likely she'd gotten the hell out of town while she could, though more then likely this entire mess would spread beyond the city. He sighed. Three months into college and everything goes to s**t, all that hard work gone to waste. It was reason enough to be angry at these diseased walking corpses honestly. He looked down at the small Baretta M92 his dad had handed him before they'd left home. He'd come back here looking for a friend of his in hopes of increasing their numbers and chance for survival, but he'd found Murphy wandering around as one of those zombies and had to put him down. He was still feeling sick to his stomach from having to even do so. Now the next best option was simple, find any other survivors and get the hell out of there before he ends up like Murphy.

User Image

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
Amy Thomson

Amy ran outside into the backyard when Hotaru-Yuki yelled for them to do so Amy looking around growled when she saw the fence and took a deep breath as she ran at it and checked it with her shoulder hard enough to brake a hole for the group "lets go!" Amy yelled as she rushed everyone out of the hole before she followed she could hear Amanda crying in fear as she held onto Co-Co they kept running until Hotaru-Yuki stopped "Hotaru?" Amy asked

User Image
Amanda Rose Reid
Hotaru-Yuki Grace Porter
User Image

Hotaru-Yuki heard Amanda crying her eyes out as they ran out of her backyard gritting her teeth she slid to a stop on her feet and heard Amy and yelled "get the others out of here I'll be fine keep Amanda safe!" Hotaru-Yuki heard Amanda yell out a No that was when the large Monster came busting through the fence "come on ********" Hotaru-Yuki growled as she ran at it knife draw she ran almost that of a ninja until she was grabbed by the throat and heard Amanda scream a Leave her alone and saw a rock being thrown at the monster "Amanda...No" Hotaru-Yuki groaned out before she was thrown into a building she heard the monsters heavy foot steps Amanda's fearful scream and Co-co's defensive bark. Hotaru-Yuki slowly stood up as the dust started to settle showing a outline of her body but the difference was wings bat wings showed and her paperboy cap was off her head showing cat ears,her nails had turned to claws and once the dust had completely settled it showed Hotaru-yuki standing there with her fangs sharper then normal with her eyes closed until she roared as she opened her eyes that turned into cat slits and green. In almost a flash Hotaru-Yuki was in front of the group and sent a open palmed punch into the Monster's chest sending it flying before she darted off her feet kicking up some dust in the process as she ran after it.

Amy watched the scene unfold in front of her and looked at Gordon "is...Is that Hotaru..."Amy asked watching the bat winged cat eared woman fighting the monster sending it flying landing hits into it while it hit her back she stood there dumbfounded.

Audrey Thomson

User Image

Audrey remembered hearing a gun shot from before so she followed after where she thought it came from looking around she saw bodies of eaten students she shook her head as she started to walk once to the area she thought the shot came from she took a breath and started to kick open doors to the rooms quickly entering and scanning the room for any sign of life or death ending up at the last dorm she kicked it in and rushed in aiming the gun at Thomas before gasping seeing he was alive and in fear from getting a gun pointed at him "Oh s**t!" Audrey said putting the safety on her gun and holstering it "I'm so sorry,Are you alright?" Audrey asked feeling bad for pointing a gun in his face.

Hilarious Lunatic

4,350 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

Gordon J. Wilde

Gordon had followed after Amy, his eyes widening in horror as Hotaru Yuki had been smacked into a building by the monster that had been pursuing them. It had heard Amanda scream and it was coming their way, he was ill-equipped, his eyes widened as the monster was upon Amanda, he hurried and raised his machete up in a defensive stance, he knew that this would not end well for him, but he'd be damned before he let the others take a nasty hit from this damn thing. He closed his eyes as it was getting ready to hit him, but when the hit didn't come, he opened his eyes as Hotaru Yuki was in front of them, bat wings, cat ears, and more, he should've guessed, she wasn't human but she wasn't slaughtering the s**t out of them, she'd saved their lives. "... Yeah I... ******** I owe you one." He lowered his machete and then sheathed it and took another deep breath. "Kick his a** Yuki! Kick it hard!" He called out and just continued to get his bearings together as Amy asked her question. "... Yep... Yes that is... I don't think it'd be anyone else."

Thomas M. Wilde

Thomas had sat there for a few minutes before he'd had a gun pointed in his face, he'd raised his arms, leaving his gun in his lap and his eyes went slightly wide, but soon calmed down as the young woman had lowered her pistol, he slowly lowered his hands and put his handgun away in its holster. "Its... Its fine... Can't be too careful right...?" He got up off his feet and let go a sigh of relief. "I'm fine, please don't worry about it, I understand the need for caution around here now." He was just relieved to finally find someone else, just another person around to increase their odds against the undead. "Glad to know there's someone else alive..."

User Image

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
Amy Thomson

"holy crap" was all that Amy had to say as she witnessed Hotaru beating the s**t out of the monster other then that she held onto Amanda who looked just as shocked as the rest of the group.

User Image
Amanda Rose Reid
Hotaru-Yuki Grace Porter
User Image

Hotaru-Yuki growled as she was punched and sent launching but did a back flip in the air and slid as she landed "hope you enjoy death ********" Hotaru-Yuki snarled as she ran as fast as she could and used her wings to make her faster before she drew the knife she had picked up and stabbed it and her claw straight into the Monsters chest and dug it deeper for good measure as it grunted withdrawing the blade and her claw she jumped back as it fell to the ground bleeding purple blood she kicked it before walking over to the hole to get her hat.Picking up her hat she walked back over to the body but turned her head around slightly before sighing "go ahead..."

Audrey Thomson

User Image

Audrey nodded "same here Names Audrey Thomson but you can call me Rey it's a nickname we're you the one who shot off a round earilyer cause i was in my dorm when i heard it and i figured i should go check it out and see if anyone needed help" Audrey smiled at Thomas adjusting her backpack.

Hilarious Lunatic

4,350 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

Gordon J. Wilde

Gordon blinked at Hotaru Yuki's comment. "Go ahead what? If you're saying to tell you thank you then goddamn thank you for saving my a** there." Gordon wiped the sweat he'd broke out of the fear he'd felt what almost would have been a fatal blow more then likely if that thing had hit him. He picked himself up off the ground and dusted himself off. "Seriously, you saved all of our asses. Thank you." He didn't know if she expected them all to judge her or to attack her or what, but he wasn't even daring to do so, he wouldn't. She'd saved their lives, what reason would they possibly have for even trying to do so? None.

Thomas M. Wilde

Thomas got up and reached out his hand to shake Audrey's and smiled a little. "Thomas, Thomas Micheal Wilde, and yeah... unfortunately that gun shot came from me earlier... I came back here looking for a friend of mine while my dad is looking for my older brother. Unfortunately... I had to put said friend down because I was already too late. But its nice to know someone is actually alive and not a walking corpse around here." He then looked at the door and then sighed a little, more then likely he was going to need to get back to Val's house sooner or later to meet up with his dad soon. He couldn't be late. "I was just about to head back to the rendezvous point my old man specified. You're free to join me if you want."

User Image

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
Amanda Rose Reid
Hotaru-Yuki Grace Porter
User Image

Hotaru-Yuki turned completely around "your not going to kill me?" Hotaru-Yuki asked shocked and stunned hearing Gordon and saw Amanda run up to her and hug her leg tightly that was before Hotaru-Yuki picked up Amanda and held her tight and she heard Amy yell at her.

User Image
Amy Thomson

"Kill you why would we kill you,you saved our asses your a bad a** Hotaru and our friend you took me and Gordon in even tho you knew we we're strangers your not a bad person your just diffrent but in a good way now come on lets go get Gordon's brother"

Audrey Thomson

User Image

"sure i'll tag along and i'm sorry about your friend" Audrey said with a frown and a sigh before hearing groaning quickly shutting the dorm room door she looked around for a way to get out without having to waist any bullets,seeing a window she ran to it and opened the blinds she saw a tree and looked at Thomas "Thomas pack what you can and want we won't be coming back and well we're going to have to go out the window" Audrey said with a sigh.

Hilarious Lunatic

4,350 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

Gordon J. Wilde

.Gordon smiled at Hotaru Yuki and walked over and patted her gently on the shoulder. "Amy practically just took the words out of my mouth, so yeah, as far as you're concerned, you're one of us." He looked over at the monster and sighed in relief that it was dead as far as from what he could tell. He then nodded when Amy encouraged them to get the hell out of there and find his brother. "She's right, we need to find my dad and my little brother Thomas. Best place for clues is back at my dad's old house, from here I can only guess its a bit of a walk but the pay off is worth it. If I can pick the gun cabinet while you guys watch my back I can arm us up."

Thomas M. Wilde

Thomas stood up and stretched out a little. "Oh this isn't my dorm room... and thanks, Murphy was a good guy, didn't deserve the fate he got. But anyway, I just stopped by here to take a rest. Those undead bastards are surely doing their best to keep me on my toes." He drew his pistol and looked at the window and nodded. "Alright, lead the way Audrey." He gripped down on the M92 a little as he could hear something from down the hall, more then likely just a regular old zombie. For now he wouldn't worry about it, he'd be long gone by the time it reached this room.

User Image

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
Amanda Rose Reid
Hotaru-Yuki Grace Porter
User Image

Hotaru-Yuki smiled with tears in her eyes "Y..You guys I don't know what to say...I guess Thank you is enough for now" Hotaru-Yuki said wiping her eyes with the back of her hand before putting the cap on Amanda's head much to Amanda's shock "it's your now kiddo take care of it" She then felt Amanda rub her cat ears causing Hotaru-Yuki to squeak "Amanda" Hotaru-Yuki said in a stern voice causing her to stop but smile at Amanda's giggle of so soft."Well We should go on our way then before we attract anymore of those Zom-Zom's"

User Image
Amy Thomson

Amy nodded "good idea" she then looked at Gordon "so where would your brother be hiding if he's not where we're going?" Amy asked putting on her shades to hide her face from the sun and gusts of wind that would happen every so often.

Audrey Thomson

User Image

Audrey started to climb on the window hearing a clicking down the hall she shuddered and whispered "After me it's you Don't worry I'll catch you" she then took a breath and lept out the window almost like a cat would and caught the branch swinging around it she landed on it in a standing motion and motioned her hand as a come on hurry up.

Hilarious Lunatic

4,350 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

Gordon J. Wilde

Gordon thought about it for a moment, more then likely he was back at his college. "His college... Or our dad's friend Val's house... She and dad used to work together... But who knows, Thomas and Dad may have left some kind of clue back at the house..." He looked over at Hotaru Yuki and smiled a little. "Hey. Anytime. For now lets just get over to my father's house and get us some proper equipment." He said as he started to walk and readjusted his jacket a little bit.

Thomas M. Wilde

Thomas took a deep breath before taking a run at the window and grabbing onto the branch Audrey had closing his eyes as he let it pull down a little before letting go, he hoped Audrey would catch him, last thing he needed was a shattered spine, at that point he'd might as well lay back and wait for the first zombie to come by and eat him.

User Image

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
Amanda Rose Reid
Hotaru-Yuki Grace Porter
User Image

Hotaru-Yuki set Amanda down onto Co-Co and looked at her little band of misfit survivors and smirked "I think we should head to your dad's Place Gordon that way we have more weapons to Defend ourselfs with,and i gotta teach you Amanda how to shoot a gun" Hotaru-Yuki said as she started walking away from her childhood home with the others and felt Amy put her hand on Her shoulder.

User Image
Amy Thomson

Amy saw Hotaru looking back at the house as they walked away this caused her to Put her Hand on Hotaru's shoulder with a small smile before they all started running twords Gordon's house.

Audrey Thomson

User Image

Audrey caught Thomas's hand's in her own with a smile and pulled him up the tree stumbling against the trunk a bit once he was pulled up causing Audrey to have her back hit the Trunk and Thomas being in front of her sightly on top of her their faces a good inch away from each other's this caused Audrey to turn beat red before she cleared her throat "Th..Thomas this is a bit awkward..." that was before she heard the clicking again and slammed Thomas into the Trunk instead of her and covered him with her body "shush don't make a sound" Audrey said in a whisper standing still covering Thomas as she watched from the courner of her eye a lizard like creature walking away.

Hilarious Lunatic

4,350 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

Gordon J. Wilde

Gordon smiled and nodded to Hotaru Yuki. "Already a step ahead of you on that." He smiled as he began to lead the way, after a little while they'd arrived at a small house with a well taken care of front yard and a few rose bushes in the front, for as long as he could remember those have been there, his mother and father had planted them together. He walked up to the front door and opened it keeping his hand on the machete and threw open the door, the place was still quiet as usual, it was untouched from when he'd left. Good. "Gun cabinets upstairs, I'll go pick it, in the mean time you guys feel free to make use of whatever's here." Dad had always kept the fridge well stocked. The guy never liked seeing it empty. He headed upstairs to the gun cabinet and took out his picking tools and crouched in front of it and sighed a little. He still remembered when mom had gotten this for dad for his birthday, one of the reasons he didn't have the heart to smash it open last time.

Thomas M. Wilde

Thomas blinked a bit as Audrey had pulled him up and their faces were just inches away from each other, his face becoming quite red as well. "Y... Yeah it quite is." He'd gotten quite the view of her eyes, he couldn't lie, they were definitely a lovely pair if you asked him. He blinked, mentally chastizing himself for thinking of that kind of subject at a time like this. He then blinked as he was slammed back against the tree and resisted the urge to grunt to alert whatever the hell was down there, some kind of lizard from what he could tell. But the way she had him pinned up against the tree made his face began to grow much more red then earlier when their faces were inches away from each other.

User Image

Invisible Noob

User Image
Special Agent Bowyer

"Mister President, I'd think we'd best be on the move." Beads of sweat pooled on Matthew's forehead underneath the noon day sun. It had been completely unclear as to how long they had been alone. Neither had seen or heard from anyone in weeks. The last report they received was from Brigadier General Grilm about four to five days ago. Matthew gathered a deep breath before reaching into his black suit coat's pocket and withdrawing a tiny black radio. With immense finesse he pressed the replay button. The last transmission began playing in his ear piece.

"Grilm here. The United Kingdom has fallen. There's no one left overseas. I have lost all contact with the members of the United Nations. I've ordered the remainder of the men to stand down effective immediately. I'm sorry Mister President. Humanity is lost."

Sobbing could be heard before the transmission ended. Matthew frowned, puzzled as to how someone could give up so easily. There must have been something else at play. Someone sworn to protect the United States couldn't just give up so easily, could they? Those thoughts swirled in his head as the president and Matthew started their walk through the seemingly abandoned town. The two walked in silence, alone to their thoughts. Usually his thoughts led to his deceased wife. Daydreaming about her was how he quickly passed the time. The family that they had dreamed up together. It was cruel how the world worked sometimes, but it was all for the greater good.

Matthew glanced at the president. "Sir, you know, I've been thinking. I consider you family. You've been a great president to me and this country. None of this is your fault. Sorry, I just wanted you to know that in the event that I die." He nodded at the president with a flat expression. I can't believe I serve the President of the United States.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff