Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Noob

User Image
Special Agent Bowyer

Matthew remained patient with the girl as she told her long story to him. Not a very good excuse, but okay. "Very well." Just as he was about to leave the room and push past Hotaru-Yuki, a large commotion was heard. His brow furrowed and within a matter of milliseconds his weapon was drawn and he was advancing toward the man that had seemingly waltzed into the house. He seemed to be holding a shotgun.

"FREEZE!" Matthew's finger was on the trigger, ready to pull and kill the man instantly.

The president had been standing in close proximity ever since the two had gotten there. Deducing that he was in danger, Matthew yelled, "GET DOWN!" to him. Quickly, he looked back at the intruder.

"Put the weapon down! That is your first and only warning!" His voice thundered. A bead of sweat trickled off his jaw and splattered on the floor.

Hilarious Lunatic

4,350 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

Gordon J. Wilde

Gordon got up immediately when he saw everyone pointing guns at his father, this almost wanted to make him punch out the nearest moron for even doing so. " What the ********?! Hey put your guns down thats my dad!" He shouted at the others, he stepped forward, he felt a wave of relief wash over him, he stopped halfway to meet his dad, the look on his dad's face as he set his Ithaca M37 against the wall and came over and hugged Gordon, he must've been worried, you could tell easily they were family. Gordon blinked and just hugged his dad back and smiled a little. "Heard you were looking for me from Thomas..."

Thomas M. Wilde

Thomas watched as everyone had drawn on his dad and had been reaching for his gun in case they'd decided to try and pull the trigger but eased off and sighed a little. He was glad Gordon had at least de-escalated the situation. "Audrey... lower your gun... its just my dad..." He was giving them all the sharpest glare, Gordon was scary physically but when Thomas was glaring down the sight of a gun he was just as scary as his brother. He sighed. "All of you better take your guns off my dad..."

User Image

Virgil A. Wilde

Virgil wasn't too amused as he was greeted with guns all over him but he smiled in relief as Gordon began barking at the others. He just continued to hug his son tightly, he was glad to have not found him as one of the undead that now wandered the streets or worse. "Goddamnit you scared the s**t out of me... I tried calling you, I even went to your goddamn apartment... I thought worse had happened to y-" Gordon cut him off there. "Dad, I get it you were scared shitless." Virgil let go of Gordon and rubbed his head embarrassed and looked around the room at the others. "Quite the group you've gathered here." He didn't sound sarcastic or negative, he was actually happy to see it was more then just them. He then looked over at the table and chuckled a little, he should've known Gordon would have picked the lock to the gun cabinet. He looked over at Thomas and chuckled a little and patted him on the shoulder. "Easy Thomas... I can understand their unease... I did just walk in here without even knocking, for all they knew I could've been one of those red neck assholes out there..."

User Image

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image

Kyle Richter

Kyle was just about out as much as Amanda was, being more exhausted then he thought as he lightly snored once he was rested. But it was cut short with the arrival of the President and his own bodyguard, almost scrambling to his feet out of shock before regaining ahold of himself. Already he didn't like the small vibe he felt from the two, snorting as he kept quiet and sat down, checking his own backpack once again. Of course, he double checked his ammunition, making sure there would be enough room for the newly acquired shotgun. Man, already this group is growing, going to have to start looking for more things for everyone...and a vehicle for all of us... He rubbed his chin as he thought of possible cars and trucks before looking over to see Virgil, almost going for his own handgun before stopping himself, He let out a small snort once things settled down, grumbling. "Alright, easy guys, let's just all relax...think we've all had enough guns being pointed at us for one night.."

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image User Image
Amy Thomson and
Audrey Thomson

Amy heard what Thomas said and lowered her gun bright red "i'm so sorry I didn't know" Amy put her gun on safety and holstered it before following after Gordon "i'm so sorry sir My apologies" She said rubbing the back of her head in embarrassment smooth Amy point a gun at your crush's dad what else can you do wrong Amy thought silently grumbling at herself. Audrey lowered her gun before flicking the safety on then setting it down on the table "sorry Thomas" Audrey said with a deep sigh before she went back to refilling her gun's clips.

Hotaru-Yuki Grace Porter

And

Amanda Rose Reid
User ImageUser Image

Hotaru-Yuki Heard Kyle and sighed "he's got a point,and we need to save all the Ammo we can for those rednecks out there if they attack and the zom-zom's as well..as....what ever that thing was i fought before we came here i have a sinking feeling it's not dead and it's pissed off"with that Hotaru-Yuki picked up Amanda and walked back over to Kyle and sat next to him With Amanda in the middle close to both of them while Co-Co walked up to Virgil and sniffed him Amanda looked over at Virgil and shyly waved at him as well before hiding her face into Hotaru-Yuki's side

Hilarious Lunatic

4,350 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

Gordon J. Wilde

Gordon patted Amy on the shoulder when he saw her looking embarrassed about what had happened after his father had let go of him. "Sorry... I didn't mean to raise my voice... wasn't necessarily meant for you." Gordon was looking over at the secret service agent, he seemed pretty close to blowing his dad's head off. He then watched as his dad had plopped a seat from Hotaru Yuki and Kyle. He then blinked at the thought of that monster still being alive... if it was, then at least this time now, he was ready to go head to head with it. He wouldn't have to step back and watch. At least with the combat knife he now had strapped to his chest along with the holsters. He was armed to the teeth in his opinion. He looked around at the others, an interesting group he had to say the least. "At least if we see that son of a b***h again... I won't have a goddamn reason to back down."

Thomas M. Wilde

Thomas sighed a little but he let it slide, he nodded to his father to show he understood the order he was given to let it slide. "Its fine Audrey, no hard feelings." He smiled a little and rested his head back against the couch before going back to filling up the clips for his M92. He pulled out his IPod and put on some music while he continued to fill the clips.

User Image

Virgil A. Wilde

Virgil looked a little alarmed at the mention of a monster, if it had been anything like he'd seen when he'd tried to go through mainstreet, if that thing wasn't dead after what the woman with the bat wings had done, then he wasn't sure what else they could do to stop it. He looked over at Gordon. "... Don't be reckless Gordon... If this creature is what I think you're talking about... attacking it head on like you're thinking of is reckless." Gordon rubbed the back of his head embarrassed, Virgil sighed. "... I know you hate backing down from a fight son. Trust me. But if that big son of a b***h gets a hold of you... It won't be pretty. So don't get in too close."

User Image

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image User Image
Amy Thomson and
Audrey Thomson

Amy sighed again "I'll just be in the kitchen" Amy explained walking away into the kitchen and sat down before she began to fill the gun clips once again away from Gordon and his dad as well as everyone else.Audrey looked at Thomas and smiled before tapping him on his shoulder "what cha listening to?" she asked with a curious head tilt while trying to sit a bit closer to him to listen in on the music.

Hotaru-Yuki Grace Porter

And

Amanda Rose Reid
User ImageUser Image

"NO" Hotaru-Yuki yelled at Gordon as she stood up quickly "Nobody here is fighting that Monster but me i will not risk anyone of my friends and members of our survival group being killed or injured by that Monster so stand down" Hotaru-Yuki hissed at Gordon bat wings extended ears back in anger.She then looked at Virgil kinda staring she spoke "is there a Problem?"

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image

Kyle Richter

Kyle sighed lightly as he shook his head, grumbling abit as he checked his supplies, having to move things around for more room. He did look over at Amanda and smiled, lightly rubbing her head some to try to ease some of her shyness before looking back at his bag, lightly humming a small tune to himself before looking over to see Hotaru snap. He reached over some to rest his hand on her arm, doing what he can to calm her down as he thought back. "It ain't here now, so we shouldn't worry about it. Doesn't mean we can't plan just in case." He smiled some at Hotaru, least trying to be the peacekeeper. "Besides, that thing might be big, might be abit fast, but that doesn't mean it's invincible."

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image User Image
Amy Thomson and
Audrey Thomson

Hotaru-Yuki Grace Porter

And

Amanda Rose Reid
User ImageUser Image

Hotaru-yuki looked at Kyle when he put his hand on her arm and sighed sitting back down "I know but I don't want to loose anyone else I already lost my parents if i loose any of you i will be a wreck" Hotaru-Yuki explained shaking her head before standing back up again as she spoke "it's getting Dark we need to hold down the fortress for the night and get some much needed sleep"

Hilarious Lunatic

4,350 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

Gordon J. Wilde

Gordon sighed a little as Hotaru Yuki had chewed him out over his decision, he understood that fighting with that monster was risky but at the same time, things needed to be a group effort and telling everyone to stand down while one person goes in at a monster like the one they'd seen back at that pink house. But for now he'd shut his mouth just for the sake of the argument. He looked down at the holsters containing his twin MK .23's, and of course the sheathe attached to their straps containing his new combat knife. He now had the means to become a wall against which the enemy's resolve whether undead or human would now break. He then looked in the kitchen as Amy had continued preparing clips. He sighed a little feeling bad for his outburst earlier and walked into the kitchen and took a seat next to her. "Hey... you alright?"

Thomas M. Wilde

Thomas smiled as Audrey had asked what he had been listening to. "Nothing much, just Kickstart my Heart by Motley Crue." He chuckled, his dad had gotten him and Gordon hooked on oldschool 80's music at an early age. All three were big fans of bands like Guns 'N Roses, Metallica, Iron Maiden, Megadeth, etc. And of course each had their own taste, Gordon had introduced him to an Irish band by the name of Flogging Molly when they were growing up. Hard not to love some good ol' irish music with some hard rock mixed in.

Virgil A. Wilde

Virgil watched Gordon head into the kitchen and shook his head a little before taking a seat on the recliner and began to let himself relax, he was still feeling exhausted after spending most of the day out there searching for Gordon. He was relieved to see both of his boys alive and well again. It had probably been the biggest scare he'd ever felt besides when he'd found out his wife had been diagnosed with a terminal illness. He looked up at the fire place with their family picture and smiled a little, he'd focused on the good memories of things after Vivian had passed, he still missed her. He let out a small sigh and went back to relaxing in his recliner. He then blinked at Hotaru Yuki's comment and looked over. "No. I was... Just never seen anyone with bat wings and cat ears anymore. Kind of a lot of firsts from what I've seen today..."

User Image

User Image

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image User Image
Amy Thomson and
Audrey Thomson

Amy looked up jumping a bit when she heard Gordon "I..Uh yeah..I'm fine"Amy said as she finished up the clips on the table she then looked down at her lap "i refiled yours as well" Amy then got to her feet and walked to the back door and looked out of it as she held herself with a frown on her face showing something was indeed wrong.Audrey's eyes lit up when Thomas had mentioned to what he was listening to "I Love Motley Crue!" Audrey said with a huge grin before her cell phone started to play Rock You Like A Hurricane.Audrey looked confused and started to dig through her bag pulling out yarn a knitting loom a hook to knit with a few hats and scarfs as well as a few that we're unfinished she then pulled out her Cell "Found it" she then flipped it open to see a text message and sighed "Figures it would have Spread to that part of the world" She then started to text on her cell and then closed it "I hope she will find somewhere safe"

Hotaru-Yuki Grace Porter

And

Amanda Rose Reid
User ImageUser Image

Hotaru-yuki smirked "yeah well I wasn't always like this i was once Human now after taking medication to keep me alive through my life not so much" Hotaru-Yuki said with a small chuckle before a sigh.

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image

Kyle Richter

Kyle huffed abit after he checked his bag, setting it aside and laid back on the couch, checking his watch and snorted. He was tired, but he was willing to stay up abit longer for the first watch if he had to. He looked over some at Hotaru and smiled, sighing. "Well, still think the car ears are cute. Can't tell you how many girls would kill to have cat ears." He smiled more before resting his head on the couch, taking a deep breath. "Well, I can stay up abit longer till the next shift. Been up for longer anyway in the past." He sat up and rubbed his eye abit before checking his things to make sure he would be ready for it.

Hilarious Lunatic

4,350 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

Gordon J. Wilde

Gordon blinked as Amy got up and went to the back door before following her and put his hand gently on her shoulder giving her a look that said it was okay to tell him what was wrong. There was something up and if she needed to vent it out he'd be more then happy to keep it between him and her.

Thomas M. Wilde

Thomas blinked and looked over at Audrey as she mentioned that the virus had spread beyond the city, s**t. He let out a sigh and took in a deep breath to try and calm down, escaping the city meant nothing now, Soon it would be everywhere more then likely. Thomas leaned back against the sofa, trying to keep the panic from getting to him. He then heard his father whistle at him to get his attention he looked up and blinked. That whistle always got through his head phones, its why his dad used it.

Virgil A. Wilde

Virgil looked over at Thomas, letting out a bit of a sigh and shook his head. "Hey Tommy boy... don't go having a panic attack yet. And don't feed me the "I'm not panicking" schtick. I can tell that look from a mile away." Virgil was firm with his words but it was only cause he cared, he didn't want to see Thomas losing hope of making it through this entire mess alive. And to do that he was going to have to be comforting but firm at the same time. As far as he knew Hotaru Yuki looked like the one running the show, but when it came to his boys, he needed to be the one in charge. Be the one to help them through. Between Gordon's rage and Thomas' panic. They were going to need him.

User Image

User Image

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image User Image
Amy Thomson and
Audrey Thomson

Amy sighed as she felt Gordon's hand on her shoulder "it's just..seeing how close you and Thomas are to your dad it makes me wish I had gotten to know my father a bit better before he decided to up and leave,I just..I don't know Seeing Amanda looking up to Hotaru and Audrey as a teen that can take care of herself it seems like everyone has someone who is close in some way and here i am the outcast of the group" Amy explained not looking at Gordon as she spoke almost as if she was avoiding his face all together.Audrey Looked up hearing Virgil's whistle then to Thomas she nodded putting her hand on his shoulder "we'll be fine as long as all of us work together as a team"

Hotaru-Yuki Grace Porter

And

Amanda Rose Reid
User ImageUser Image

Hotaru-yuki heard Kyle and blushed again before squeaking out "i guess" before clearing her throat "i mean I guess so but it's kinda annoying when you sleep and hear a mouse or something near by because of it not to mention when they get touched" she then turned red and her wings flew out and ears puffed out she then covered her face with her hands looking down and mumbled "What i think we should do personally is barricade this place and all of us get some sleep because what good are we if all of us don't get some sleep,besides I'll more then likely not sleep for very long" Hotaru-Yuki sighed as Co-Co rubbed her leg with a whine knowing why Hotaru-Yuki didn't sleep for very long.

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image

Kyle Richter

Kyle looked over some at Hotaru and tilts his head, thinking to himself and smiled alittle as he walks over to her and lightly nudges her. "Well, we'll barricade, but I'll take first watch. Besides, want you to get some sleep, been through enough as it is." He smiled at her as he went to get his shotgun and sighs. "but first, a barricade. We'll need alot of nails, wood, metal and alot of strong stuff." He rubs his chin as he started thinking of what to get to help some what.

Hilarious Lunatic

4,350 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

Gordon J. Wilde

Gordon listened to Amy as she went on, after she'd finished and looked away from him, he'd brought his arms around her and hugged her tight, it was the best he could think of for comfort, he felt kind of bad he couldn't do better. "You've got me. You fit in along with me if that helps any better." He smiled a little at her still giving her a nice warm hug. Its what his mother used to do when his day was in the shitter, he might as well take a lesson from that.

Thomas M. Wilde

Thomas eventually calmed down at his father and Audrey's words. "Got it... Sorry, just the fact that things were bad enough before, now we've got this s**t stinking to all the way to hell is just kind of a little overwhelming." He stated as he stowed away a few magazines into his bag. He took a deep breath and just continued to calm himself down for the time being.

User Image

Virgil A. Wilde

Virgil looked away and looked back to the photo in the frame ontop of the fireplace again, the one of him, Vivian and the boys on vacation together. He smiled a little as he looked at it the happy memories all coming back to him.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces