Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image User Image
Amy Thomson and
Audrey Thomson

Amy Hugged Gordon right back before looking up at him due to him being taller then her she then started to stand on her toes and lean her face into his lips almost touching before going back to her normal height and looked away before walking back out into the Living room hearing Kyle she thought for a moment "Well from what I've seen and read these Undead ******** can't open windows or doors so we could put furniture against the door as for the windows not sure I mean if i can find some wood and nails then i could board up the windows" That's when she Audrey and Hotaru Heard Amanda's stomach growl before her's Hotaru's then Audrey's Causing all three of them to turn red.Audrey Coughed after her stomach growled face glowing red she then looked at Thomas and smiled "what's your favorite color?" she then sighed "So um...what's for dinner?" She had to say with a laugh.

Hotaru-Yuki Grace Porter

And

Amanda Rose Reid
User ImageUser Image

Hotaru-yuki Heard Amanda's stomach growl before the others and hers then watched as Amanda woke up with a yawn and a tired I'm hungry Hotaru smiled and rubbed her back before looking up at Amy's Comment "well If Virgil Doesn't mind me cooking in his kitchen i can make everyone a homecooked meal...Then..I kinda need to head back home to...get something very important to me"

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image

Kyle Richter

Kyle was already planning on what he could do to help fortify the house before hearing the stomachs growl, blinking afew times as he looks over at Amanda, smiling alittle as he reaches over to pat her stomach. "Yeah, sounds like your hungry." He smiles more as he looks back at Hotaru, nodding. "Well, don't think you should go alone then. It is starting to get dark. And those rotters are going to get abit more aggressive around this time." He snorts as he leans back on the couch, grumbling. "All the time I wish I had night vision goggles..."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff