Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Do you love castles?

yes 0.67164179104478 67.2% [ 45 ]
not me 0.059701492537313 6.0% [ 4 ]
only if they're scary 0.16417910447761 16.4% [ 11 ]
only if they're freindly 0.1044776119403 10.4% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 67 ]

"Got a lot done on site today." She spoke back to him. He caught her off guard, though it wasn't such a bad thing. She liked surprises, as long as they were from him. He was the only one that she really trusted with the unknown, and even then, she was a bit wary of his intentions. They knew each other so well by that point in time, but humans as a race were unpredictable. While he wasn't fully 'human', he was close enough. Even the former demon king could be spontaneous in a bad way if she did not pay attention.

"Pasta for dinner." She spoke to him in an offhanded sort of way. She hated frozen meals, and liked to keep her hands busy, cooking being her default activity when there was nothing else to accomplish. "I'd love to." She replied quickly. She pulled from the racks that lined the walls a bottle of wine, quickly popping it in to the freezer. "How was your day?" She asked over her shoulder as she worked, wearing a neon green apron with black polka dots.

Interesting Prophet

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200
" Teadious I think would be the best way to describe it. " He stated. He had spent all day in office after office filling out all of the required pappers to have the restuarant oppened on time and have it broadcast that it was oppening and schedualling and all the other wonderfull things that came with oppening a new buisness. " I got alot done as well as of three buisness days from now everything we want to do with the place is going to be legal and we wont have to worry anymore about things going wrong with it. Insurance and the rest all taken care of. " He smiled watching her cook in her cute apron of green and black. He missed spending time with her. In the last few days they hadnt been able to spend any down time togeather and when they got home both were to tired to do more than climb into bed and wrap their arms around eachother before sleep took them.
"Did ye?" She asked over her shoulder with the faintest of smirks. "Ye do know how to get s**t done.. I've barely been able to drag myself out of bed." She said, slowly stirring a wooden spoon round and round the large pot of white liquid, slowly adding grated cheeses and seasonings. She'd been craving the stuff lately, and finally broke down to purchase the ingredients for chicken alfredo, unaware as to why she wanted it so damn much. Maybe she just missed a good pasta dish, but the thought was pushed away as she picked up a second pot from the oven to dump the noodles in to a strainer in the sink.

"Still no word from anyone?" She asked in reference to the castle and its inhabitants. "They've been gone a bit longer than usual this time." She commented quietly. It was true. Not even the cabinets had been restocked, most of the shopping left to Leali. She often cooked in the little cottage, but liked to explore from time to time, winding up in the much larger kitchens of the castle.

Interesting Prophet

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200
" Well I know how to talk to people but I dont like to do it unless I need to." He wasnt to happy about the days events but he was happy with the outcomes. " NO I havent heard anything as of yet but well there isnt much we can do I am still trying to locate them so that we can figure out whats going on with them. " He was sad about the fact but well he couldnt find them but he wasnt to sad at the same time. It gave him more time with his wife after all without the inturptions of the castle.
She was still so very sore despite the job that he'd done on her shoulders, crossing the room to pop open the freezer and pull out a now frosted bottle of wine. It was a red wine, her favorite for a dish like this. The sauce poured in to the pan of noodles, she mixed it all carefully. "Done." She said with the slightest twist of her lips. She was pleased with the finished product. Just a few tiny greens were sprinkled over the surface as she made two plates, handing one off to Kuro. "What d'ye think?" She asked with a tilt of her white head.

Interesting Prophet

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200
Taking a small bite of the finished product he smiled. " ITs delicious. " Walking over to the table he sat down waiting for his wife to either sit next to him or infront of him. " And how was your day love?" He asked with a small smile on his lips. He was fealing good and he was in the mood to just stare into her eyes knowing that he loved her and she loved him.
User ImageRiscaa packed her bags. It had been way too long since she had talked to her friends but this trip had to made. When the Carpathian Prince beckoned you didn't say no. She carefully folded a blue dress that matched her eyes, not knowing the dress code for this occasion, she brought a little bit of everything. It would take longer to get there with a bag of personals that her owl shape couldn't possibly carry but nice clothes and accessories was one of the few perks of being a woman. She could go as a wolf, wearing her bags like a saddle bag but she chose to go in her human form, taking her horse. Magic was a fine mare who had made the trip many times before with seemingless effort.

With her pack slung over her shoulder, she climbed the stairs and crossed the main hall to the bar, plopping her belonging on a table before opening the door leading to outside and calling her pet Myst. The grey wolf soon came running, his sleek fur almost silver in the too bright sun. She rubbed his head, closing the door behind him, glad she was able to leave a little later when the sun was setting.

Interesting Prophet

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200
Oppening his eyes kuro lay in bed. He was tired surprisingly so. He didnt remember how he had gotten to bed or how long he had been there because he didnt remember what he had done or when. His head was full of jumbled memories and he wasnt sure how he was alive still. He slowly sat up looking around for Leali. He knew he needed to see her to be sure she was ok.
It was late, and Leali wanted nothing to do with the kitchens or the deserted castle. A bit red in the face from the hours that she'd spent in the sun, she stepped in to the little cottage, a brown paper bag held under an arm. Dinner. She crossed the room, turning down the hall with the faintest of sighs, throwing the door open. "Kuro." She said in a solemn tone, leaving the door wide open as she came to sit on the edge of the bed beside him, shifting to look down at the man before her. "Still asleep?" She asked curiously, setting the paper bag on to the nightstand beside the bed. "Ye look awful.." She paused with a slight furrow of her brow. "Anythin' on yer mind?" She questioned him, bending low to press her lips to his own.

Interesting Prophet

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200
" I feel like crap and I am not sure how or why." He said looking at her smiling as she kissed him. " DO you know what I did or why im here in bed?" He smelled the food and his stomach gave an odd sound but he ignored it just looking up at her. " Nothing is really on my mind just I am glad to see you well and doing good. " He was really happy to see that he really was he didnt know how to express himself better than that.
Leali sighed, leaning back to watch Kuro as he seated himself upright to attend to her. She smiled, reaching out to brush her hand along his cheek, holding him still so that she might come close and kiss him. "I don't know what ye've been up to, ye were away for a day or two, and I've been workin' on site with the contractor." She furrowed a brow, pursing her pink lips. "I brought chinese, if yer hungry." She said, dipping her hand in to the paper bag to reveal to him the red and white containers. "I am." She said simply, retrieving two pairs of chopsticks, one which she quickly handed off to him.

Interesting Prophet

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200
Taking the food he began to eat with gusto not carring really that he was hurting alot. He needed food he could feel it in his stomach that he hadnt eaten in days and he wanted to feel like he had something in him. " So how goes the work on the site going nicely?" He was certain it was but to be polite and get to know what was going on he chose to ask rather then go himself to see. He felt that that was a better show of trust.
Leali smiled, shifting a little on the bed to lean against the headboard, one leg crossed over the other. "Going better than expected." She replied with a light smile. "Almost finished, the grills and other things were delivered, installed, and the furniture and tables are coming in tomorrow." She spoke idly, licking at the chopsticks. "Where've ye been?" She asked him curiously, tilting her head back to rest. She looked up to the ceiling, her mind elsewhere, but at the very same time, on the man beside her. There was a lot going for the two, they were living a very strange, but full life, and Leali did not have many concerns.

Interesting Prophet

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200
" I wish I knew. " He stated just as idlely wrapping his arms around her pulling her close. " When I woke up I was here and I feel like I was hit by a truck. " He said reching down to grab his ribs as a jolt of pain shocked trough him. " I dont know how I got home where I went but I know im happy to be back and I am glad that you are ok, " He was excited to hear that things with the job were going so well and he was glad that they would continue to do so.
Leali grinned, taking one bite after another. Eventually, she'd find herself full and quickly close the container, dropping it right back in to the paper bag. "Well, I'm glad yer alright." She growled, shifting to crawl over the fallen king on hand and knee to sit upon his lap. "Who knows,ye were probably out gettin' yourself in to a s**t-storm of trouble. I'm glad I didn't have to come bail ye out, I've been feelin' a bit run donw, but now that yer here.." She chuckled, leaning in to wrap her arms tightly around him, her slender fingers combing through his dark hair. "I guess ye'll remember when ye want to." She sighed, sitting herself upright.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff