<3 </3

Do you love castles?

yes 0.67164179104478 67.2% [ 45 ]
not me 0.059701492537313 6.0% [ 4 ]
only if they're scary 0.16417910447761 16.4% [ 11 ]
only if they're freindly 0.1044776119403 10.4% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 67 ]
<<< << < 1 2 ... 629 630 631 632 ... 633 634 635 > »|

Push 'em to the dirt til' the words don't hurt, can you hear me?

Leali hit the ground before she even realized that she'd taken a hit to the very dead center of her now line-less face. Her opponent was something that she'd seen before, but never liked to go against one on one. Young, reckless beings that thought they'd get away with anything and everything, simply because the amazon was human. Nothing but human. She rolled to the right , dust and debris sticking to her jeans and coat, just in time for a long blade to stick in to the ground where her head had been. "******** d'ye want from me?!" She roared, coming to her feet. Currently located in the next city over, Leali's shopping bags lay upon the ground, their contents strewn throughout the road. There was a small crowd that had formed, watching in curiosity as the seemingly dangerous woman was beaten down by a young with glowing red eyes and a bad attitude.

"I would have thought better of the white witch, but look at you. All bark." The boy said in a cackle. One of two of Leali's guns lay upon the ground, spent, ammunition littering the ground. Her belt had been ripped from her waist and hurled to her feet the moment the two came head to head, hands locked together trying to trip the other up, the amazon's green eyes fixated on the being before her.

"I'm not workin' today." She growled, simply side-sweeping the blondes legs to send him flying to the ground as she tottered back on her own feet, rubbing at her broken nose. It was true. Her work had been suspended, some part of the conversation she'd had with her husband the other night sinking in. Maybe it was time for a change, unless she died before she ever made it in to retirement. Maybe she wasn't meant to. that would be a hard one to explain.

The blond, red-eyed creature raised his slender hands, Leali lifted off of the ground by a large elemental that had risen from the earth, bits of concrete attached to its midsection and head as armor. "We'll see each other again, if you make it that long." Instantly, the twelve foot giant lifted the gunslinger in to the air, slamming her in to the ground again and again, the screams of both Leali, her opponent, and the crowd ringing throughout the city streets.

Interesting Prophet

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200
Walking out of the shadows around the walls that were created by the people and the sun Kuro summoned forth a blade of cold steel. Placing the hilt of the blade between his hands he slammed it down on the arms of the creature cutting them clean off. " You b*****d you chose the wrong woman to mess with. The wrong woman entirely." Kicking the creature in the abdomen he sent the thing flying backwards. Bending down he checked Lealis pulce. She was still alive a few broken ribs but otherwise unhurt. He checked quickly to make sure that she had no inturnal injuries. " Nothing. " He sighed with reliefe. Turning to face the monster that had attacked Leali he smiled. " Im going to kill you slowly or maybe ill just get you to a point of having you beg for death and I wont give it to you I think that more fitting."
The giant of concrete and earth turned on Kuro the moment it came to its feet, missing both arms. It let loose a rumbling growl, much like the sound of an earthquake, emanating from this one mass of brown and paved black. It let loose a roar, lurching forward toward the two inch by inch, pieces of its form slowly falling to the earth. In theory, it was indestructible, but a fatal enough wound would eventually render the thing back to where it had come, the ground.

The blond stood, staring across to the demon king, his arms crossed over his chest. He wore dark blue robes of varying length, his hair tied back in to a braid, decorated with jade and other stones. "I suppose I did choose the wrong woman to mess with, but isn't this so sentimental?" He chuckled, stepping back and away from the ground before him. It twisted and turned, stone hands rising from the ground to begin clawing at Leali's motionless arm, slowly dragging her toward the gaping hole that had been created. "I could puke." He spat, suddenly so serious.

The gunslinger groaned, searching the ground for the revolver. With only a few bullets left, she fired in to each earth formation, rendering them nothing but lumps of dirt. She came to stand, spitting red. "I was wonderin' how long I'd have to get kicked up and down these streets before ye showed up." She said with a wry smile to her husband, nodding to the man. "Careful, I think this ones a bit nutters." She said.

"I'm afraid I've been at this for much too long, shall we continue another day, or is this to the death?" The blond growled, stomping his foot. The ground under Leali in a circle shot up in to the air, taking her with it in a pillar of vine,cement, and asphalt, leaving Kuro to either chase after the gunslinger once it broke to pieces, and Leali was left to freefall toward the earth, or follow the man that intended on getting away.

Interesting Prophet

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200
" Ye think it be that easy ye b*****d?" Kuro chuckled throwing up a wall of flames around the demonized creature and turning the ground beneath him to a mass of darkness. " Ill let you sit there until I get back and then we will see how you deel with being broken bit by bit until you are nothing." Once he finished speaking wings burst forth from his back and he began flying upward towards where Leali now was on top of a pillar of stone and vines created by the monster. As he flew up he thought about the streangth of the sheild that he had placed around the monster and made it stonger so as to block the creature from using any of his abilities. " There that should do it for now" Appon finishing his statement he arived at the level Leali now was. " Sorry it took me so long I was buying a few things for you love. " He said taking hold of her in his arms and lifting her letting himself float back towards the ground.
Leali peered over the edge of the pillar as it rose in to the air, the tops of rooftops and a small mass of different colored dots greeting her eyes. She was high in the air, with no way down but to jump. At the last moment, Kuro wrapped his arms around the amazon, holding on to her tightly as they slowly returned to the ground, the blond boy and his rock creations trapped by flame, though with an intricate motion of his slender hands, stone slabs rose high to begin falling down upon the flames, snuffing them out inch by inch until he could step through.

"Clever." He chortled once Leali had been set safely upon the ground. "The inconvenience was unintentional, nor am I going to allow you to rip me to pieces as you did my golem." He said with a tilt of his head, his hands clasped at his back. "Your..Wife? And I had an interesting chat earlier, and I may have taken it too far, but now.. I'm intrigued." He sighed. "Before I go, introductions? I'd like to know who you are. Someone to be reckoned with, I am sure.."

Interesting Prophet

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200
Looking at the man with a distastfull glare. " I was once someone who would have killed you for not knowing my name." He wasnt sure he wanted to answer the man he was not in the best of moods to answer someone who had just tried to kill his wife. " I am Kuro Hono once King of the Demons, Once King of the Slayers, Once Ruler of the Forgotten Realms, And Once holder of the Black scroll of Heaven and the White scroll of Hell. Now I am Kuro Hono man of touch my wife and Ill rip you limb from limb." He said with a growl at the end. He was not happy to be telling the tittles he had givven up he was happy with the woman he was with and he was happy with not having to be the one who all watched and all wanted or hated. " I would ask your name but the next time I see you I will kill you if I dont kill you now." Turning from the man he took his wife in his arms. " Forgive me for taking so long." He whispered in her ear.
"The Kuro Hono? I've heard the rumors, but I never thought that I'd find a great man like yourself rotting away on this side of the planet." The man chuckled. By now, the slabs of stone had all but extinguished the entirety of the flames that Kuro had spread in a circle around him and his last remaining golem. "I suppose that I can give you a name, though I am more intrigued why such a namesake of the Kuro clan has chosen a life in this.. Hell." He looked around the city, even motioning to the woman that he held in his arms. "Has the once great warrior fallen so far? I never expected you to be such a sap. Where is your honor, your pride? What a waste.." He spun around on his heel, walking away from the two.

Leali fell forward, hugging the man. "Oi, I'm a big girl." She said with a crooked smile. She stood like she hurt, her chest a bit tight, and her face bloody and bruised. "It looks like I may have bitten off a bit more than I can chew."

"And to think you settled down with such common filth when you could have been great. You could have been grand, even without your kingdom, Hono." He roared, turning on his heel in a whirlwind of fury. "There are many of us, dozens that would take you in to our fold, if only you would toss away the trash, and come back to glory."

Interesting Prophet

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200
Releasing Leali Kuro appeared infront of the man allowing the power of shadows to take full controle momentarily. Taking the mans face in his hand Kuro lifted him slightly into the air only to slam him into the ground. " I have not fallen but found something more to stand for. Something more desirous then power something more glorious then greatness I have found one thing that scum like you would never be able to understand. " His hand becoming black it began to seep onto the mans head and down his body. " Now you will live a nightmare something that will trouble you for at least an hour I have not mastered this art yet so you may not live through the expierience though I hope you do so you can take it back to the others that The White Witch as you call her is off bounds and that if anyone tries to attack her again they will call the full wrath of the forbidden master appon them. I do not wish to use such power but if forced I shall to obliderate everyone who opposes me and anyone with an idea to harm MY WIFE!!!!! " The last of his statement was yelled at the man as he was fully covered in shadow and kuro raised from his knees. " Now vanish." He said to the Golems as they exploded outwardly from a blast of explosive force that Kuro had planted in them.
The man began to back away, his glowing red eyes wide in both terror and fascination. This was a power that he had only heard of in stories from his parents growing up, of a mad man that stopped at nothing to enact his revenge, and this was it. His fury. The blond roared with laughter, tipping back on to his feet, away from Kuro so that he could not grab him.

All the while, Leali came close, bravely reaching out to grasp the shadowed king upon the arm, despite the darkness that had surrounded him, looking up in to his eyes with a shake of her head. "It's not worth it." She said in a growl. "Ye wanted t'live normal lives, let's live them. Don't fight." She said to him, though she gripped his arm harder than she intended, furious.

"A little slow, and maybe inbred, but the commoner has a point. Leave me be, and I won't harm your little flower any more than I already have, that is.. unless we meet again." He chuckled, the ground opening up before him. He stood on the very edge. "Can love really be worth it? Your entire people? Think about it, Hono." He was a man of many talents, and mind games were one.

Interesting Prophet

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200
" You understand nothing halfwhit." Kuro said eyes glowing brightly. Turning from the man he blackened out the area surrounding Leali and himself. " Again I am sorry love." He said nothing more comming to mind. He hated knowing that they were still hunted he hated knowing that him giving up his former life had givven every stupid monster around the courage to try and wipe him off the plannet he had fought so long and so hard to leave that life behind him and it seemed to always find its way back.
The amazon let loose a sigh, stepping away from her husband. "Let go." She muttered, and when the shadow fell away from around the two, the man was gone, leaving nothingb but the remains of his golems as a memory of what had happened. The crowd itself began to drain away until there were only a small hand full of people left to watch the two stand around in awkward silence. "Thank ye for comin'.." She said with a meek smile, holding a hand to her broken ribs. "Bullets aren't s**t to beasts like that, I would have been crushed to death." She breathed ,in a slight frown upon her pale face. "He didn't hurt ya, did he?" She asked, more concerned for her husband than herself. He was a temperamental man, and this was the type of thing that would set him off before she could calm him down.

Interesting Prophet

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200
Placing a hand to Lealis side Kuro began to heal the wound in her ribs using a power that allowed him not to be effected by the pain this time. " I am wonderfull, I am unharmed physicically the only thing that could and would hurt is the fact I didnt kill the b*****d. " He said taking his hand away. " Im sorry that I took so long to get here again if I hadnt been doing other things I would have been here sooner. Are you ok now? ANything else hurt? And why didnt you use the explosive rounds that I gave you? You should use the things I give you I can make more anytime. " He wasnt sure what to do and say because he really felt bad for not ariving and worse for not keeping his pride and anger in check.
"I'm fine." She muttered angrily to her husband, pushing him away with the faintest of sighs. "Ye know I like ta do my own thing, but I'll use yer rounds from now on." Shesai with a furrow of her brow. "Come on, ye look.. Upset." She took his hand,leaning in to press a gentle kiss upon his lips, still somewhat sore. "I'm doin' much better, see?" She patted herself. "No pain."

Interesting Prophet

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200
" Yer a horrible lier ye know that right?" He asked picking her up in his arms. He didnt care if she was angry with him having her in his arms calmed him down and allowed him to think. " They'll be after us now." He said under his breath as he also began picking up the fallen bags from the street. " Stupid idiot that I am just made everything worse. Shoulda just kept my big mouth shut." He was upset but with himself for letting the person he once was take controle again and get out of hand if he could have kept his mouth shut things would have gone over just fine.

Interesting Prophet

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200
Walking out of the pub Kuro looked up to the sky. " A whole lot of time for nothing. " He said with a frown. He hated when things like this happened after so many hours of fighting in the bar to get information all it had led him to is killing a few guys. " Stupid ingrates if I dont say anything about who I am they think they can win, And if I say who I am they think they want to try their luck with a fallen king." He was sore in his right side the idiots had managed to grab him for a seond and getting a few blows into him.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff