not me 0.059701492537313 6.0% [ 4 ]
only if they're scary 0.16417910447761 16.4% [ 11 ]
only if they're freindly 0.1044776119403 10.4% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 67 ]

Versatile Survivor

Ms. Aria Rosetta V. Arakuze
Vice President of the Eschaton Corperation

User Image

After hearing about the fact that Van was missing Aria's eyes began to widen before suddenly reverting into an emotionless state. "Ah. Sorry I was not aware of what had happened to Van. I had to shut off my emotions so I would not go into a panic and hurt you." She looked at her left hand which was now dripping silver blood that seemed to be causing the grass to decay almost instantly upon contact. She looked at the wound that had been caused when her nails dug into her flesh from momentary panic. The would was already healed however her blood was extremely dangerous. She began to lick at it until her hand was clean. "I'm sorry about that. My blood is extremely dangerous. If it makes contact with skin then it will immediately enter a state of decay. " She was obviously in no way human.

User ImageRiscaa watched the girl's reaction, seeing the silver blood drop to the ground, seeming to seer it. She was still attempting to regain her dignity and stared sadly at her. "I'm sorry. Perhaps you can devise a way to save him. I'll tell you all I know." Riscaa cleared her throat and turned toward the castle. "Please follow me."

Interesting Prophet

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200
Stairing nto the flames of the fire Kuro smiled to himself slightly. The day had gone well he had thrown the things with the cops the other day to a new loop and now he didnt have to worry about them looking for him anylonger. " All in a good days work I guess. " He hummed to himself knowing his wife would be there soon.
Leali did not do a damn thing. She woke up, told herself that she would get nothing done, and her mission was accomplished, leaving her with nothing to do but stare at the walls now that the sun had begun to set. Leali was her own entity during the day, doing whatever she wanted, however she wanted without someone to judge her, or her husband to get in her way. Not that he was a bother to her, but had this habit of causing the woman to stop and actually think about her actions. She was far more ruthless than he could ever be, and it sometimes manifested in a humiliation whenever he witnessed one of her blow outs.

She happened to cross his path, pausing there in step as she looked down upon him. "Well hello." She said with a tilt of her white heat. Her ankle length hair was tied back today, a braid beginning right at the shoulders in loose twists and turns. She looked elegant, like a queen, with the hairstyle, and she sort of liked that part of her. Not many women had the regal facial features, and despite the fact that she was riddled with scaring, she could pull off the 'Renaissance' look without a care in the world.

Interesting Prophet

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200
" Hello love." He said looking up to her as she stood over him. He could almost picture her with her crown on in this exact moment." What have you been doing today hun?" He said patting the part of the chair next to him giving her the notion that he wanted her to sit down next to him.
Leali swooped in to press her lips to his before seating herself on the armrest of the chair. She bent backward, her arms crossed over her chest. "I haven't done a damn thing today." She said with a smile. "Though, the kitchen is now spotless, and the food that's gone bad has been thrown out.." She counted that as a win, still managing to be lazier than she ever had before. There were days where she worked from eight in the morning, to eleven at night, and barely had the time to eat lunch, let alone take a breathers, her schedule so packed that, in the end, she did win out in terms of the pay check, despite her lack of sleep.

"What about ye?" She asked him, raising a brow in curiosity. "Ye still look a bit off, are ye thinkin' about yesterday?" She asked, shifting to cross one leg over the other. "Anythin' I can do for yeh?" She asked. The castle was quiet, but still reeked of life. At the very least, they weren't alone, and that calmed her.

Interesting Prophet

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200
" No im doing well now actually got stuff from yesteday taken care of so I guess that life is going well love." He wrapped his arm around her knowing that it added to her happieness. " And no I dont think that there is anything that I really need or want right now hun just you here next to me is enough for me." He was glad that she was happy to be with him after all they had been through it was good to know of one person who didnt want you dead.
"Are ye so sure about that?" She asked, leaning in to look down in to his face, a light growl upon her breath. "Are yeh really happy with me, or are ye just sayin' that because we're married now, and there's no going back?" She asked, raising a brow. She worried, somewhat, that her personality was a bit too strong, and she was too stubborn for her own good. Leali often got herself in a bit of trouble just trying to prove herself, without any thought of the consequences. She wondered if she was being too stubborn, even, in allowing herself to get caught up in this whole.. Restaurant business. She was a strong woman, and could order anyone around if she really wanted to.

Interesting Prophet

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200
As quick as the words were from her mouth his hand flew to the gun at his waist and it was cocked and held to the bottom of her chin. " If I didnt want it to continue it wouldnt but I am way to happy to want anything else." He said and just as fast as the gun had appeared it was gone hidden again in a consealed place. " Ye know I love ye to death and I would do anything for ye so stop overthinking life and stop being so down." He knew it was her but he didnt care she needed to be happy now he had made their lifes togeather forever and she had wanted it that way as well.
Her eyes widened, and there in her eyes was excitement, and a tad bit of lust. Trust Kuro to know how to get the woman out of that pit of depression. She pushed her head down upon the barrel of the gun, the metal pressing in to her pale flesh. She pulled away when she felt a pinch, and brought her arm high to rub gingerly at her chin. "Alright ,alright.. I'll stop buggin' ye with such silly questions, I know yer tellin' the truth, but.. I can't help but wonder." She said, drawing in a breath. She bent forward and kissed him, nothing but trusting. "Point that gun at me again, and see what happens to me." She growled against his lips before pulling away to stand tall, stretching her arms high over her head.

Interesting Prophet

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200
" Ye know ye like it love." He said smiling broadly at her. He knew that she wasnt mad at him because of the fact that they had been togeather so long. " So what you doing now that your up? Going to leave me here alone again are ye?" He knew she wasnt going to but he didnt know what else to say and didnt know what else to ask either.
( Buh, lazy day. )

Hilarious Genius

((sorry i havent been on the castle in a while life has been getting very busy and frustating))
(Why hello, darlings..)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces