only if they're scary 0.16417910447761 16.4% [ 11 ]
only if they're freindly 0.1044776119403 10.4% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 67 ]

Interesting Prophet

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200
" Maybe just maybe." He pulled her back against him liking the feeling of her so close to him. " Love you know I have missed you at my side? I want to know how you are feeling? How have you been feeling? Would you like to make this night one for you and I ? And if so what would you like to do? Except ronk that is?" He smiled impishly at her knowing that she would have enjoyment in the last and he would too.
"And I'm glad t'have ye around." She said with the slightest of smiles. She bowed forward, her forehead pressed firmly against his own. "I guess we'll see where the night leads us." She chuckled, kissing him again and again, light pecks that did not connect completely. Despite how exhausted she still felt a bit playful, and could amuse him at least until she crashed. She sighed, running her hands along his sides as she sat. "I've been feelin' a bit off, ye know." She said with a little smile "Running myself ragged, forgettin' to even eat." She chuckled. "But at least I remembered to pick somethin' up on the way home, we would both be starving." She shifted, nestling herself even tighter against his front.

Interesting Prophet

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200
Pulling her even closer to him he began to kiss her. Running his hands lightly down the base of her nexk to her back and down until his hands couldnt go lower then back up. As he neared the center of her back he dug his fingers in slightly and scratched outwards from her spine. Sliding one hand up her took her by the back of her head and pressed her lips harder against his bitting her lower lip as he did so. He then moved the other hand back to where her shirt ended and pushed it up under fealing her smooth skin mixed with various scars. Every inch of her body he knew every scar ecery scrape he knew it and loved it. Pulling away from her lips he moved his mouth to her ear whispering, " Ye know I miss ye."
Sitting there upon his lap, she shifted as he pushed her shirt up her hips, his nails digging down in to her back. His hands fell down around her hips to push up her stomach. She shuddered with the press of his fingertips against the flesh of her stomach. she kissed him, the demon kings hand lost in her white hair. Only when he mumbled against her lips, the twang of his accent twisting her stomach and tightening her chest as she pulled away. "Oh, ye know what that accent does to me." She nipped at his lower lip, slowly lowering him back to lay there upon the bed. Leali over him on hand and knee. "I've been thinkin'." She cleared her throat. "Once we get th'restaurant up and goin', I'd like ta move to a new place, bigger. Maybe another cottage, or back in to the castle in one of the suites." She said. "we'll be busy, need the room for paperwork, and ye know..Anything else."

Interesting Prophet

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200
" I was thinkin the same love. " He said looking up at his wife knowing that although hurt he was tonight he would loose himself to love. " Maybe we can ask Riscca what would be possible if we ever see her again." He said knowing that riscaa had left for something important who knew what. " But we will think of that another time yes?"
"Really?" She asked with a blink of her green eyes. She couldn't help but smile, draping herself lazily over the man before her. She laid her head to rest against his chest, drawing in a breath that would calm her for just a moment, long enough for the two to speak back and forth until they'd decided that they had made their point. "We'll be openin' in a few weeks, so I was thinkin' we could spend time together until then, ye know.. Get busy." She sighed, her eyes shut tightly. Her hands wandered until she found herself gripping at the man in certain places. "Didn't get yerself in to any trouble, did ye?" She asked curiously.

Interesting Prophet

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200
" None that I remember." He said with a smile finding himself in a rather interesting position. " I guess I know what ye want?" He said flippng her over so that he was now on top. It was difficult seeing as where she currently had her hand placed but he was able to do it. Once ontop he began to run his hands up and down her curved body lingering in places pressing harder and brushing others lightly to cause different effects. Once he was tired of that he began to slowly undress her not wanting to spoil the fun to soon but also not wanting to drag on to much. He began with her shirt lifting it until he couldnt anymore without her moving her hands. While he waited for that he began to kiss all avalible skin that was showing.
She seemed a bit hesitant laying there under him, though she didn't stop his movements, shifting and swaying to pull at her clothing as he did the same. She was half-nude when she stopped him with a kiss to the curve of his neck. "I wanted t'ask ye a question, and ye have to promise not t'freak the ******** out when I do.." she said in a hiss, clutching down upon his hips. "What d'ye think about, ye know.." she cleared her throat, hesitating once more. "A family? Considering one, I guess." She raised a brow, gripping there rather tightly at his sides.

Interesting Prophet

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200
" Well to have one of those we both need stable jobs so that we dont have to run around killin people or protecten em anymore now don we?" He asked knowing where she was going with all of this. " We will have one soon enough but until the restuarnt gets going we will have to hold off a bit longer. " He smiled at her wanting to undress her slowly not wanting this to be a done and done thing although it could take all night to have the fullness of fun with them. " As soon as we are going good and we quit taking other jobs ok?" He knew this was important to her so he answered.
With a blush, she pushed forward upon her hands to kiss him fully, wiggling herself free from her tight, worn jeans. Her under-bottoms were her favorite style and color, bikini and some manner of neon green. "I don't mean ta bring somethin' up that's a bit uncomfortable." She said with a furrow of her brow. "Curiosity, I guess." She murmured, slyly searching for the blankets that were tossed on the bed, dragging them quickly up and over the two with a smirk. "We can wait as long as we need.. I'm just enjoyin' my life." She tittered.

Interesting Prophet

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200
" Verry well then." He said as the blanckets came up over their heads he began to bite, kiss, lick, nibble, and caress her body enjoying the fealing of this part of their relationship.

Hours latter.............

Panting red faced he looked down at her smiling. " Oh love I think we have waited too long between our times togeather?" He finished in a quizitiv voise not sure weather to form the question or leave it in a comment form he didnt care. " Ready for another round?" Without waiting for an answer he pulled the blankets back up and made his way down.
The amazon sat herself upright, looking to her husband who knelt before her with a grin upon his face. "I don't know, if yer lookin' t'waste the rest of th'night in eachothers arms, I don't think I'll mind.." It was just awhile longer when the blankets were thrown away and the two sat upright, their hair a mess. "A shower, I think." She spoke across to her husband with a grin. To that day, she still twisted her wedding band around her finger like she didn't quite believe it was actually there. She stumbled out of the bed on to her feet, still nude. The shower was running within minutes, and soon after that, she stepped in to the tub, tilting her head under the beat of the warm water. "Much better." She grinned.

Interesting Prophet

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200
" Ohh fun in the shower now eh?" He said jumping out of bed following her to the shower for more fun.

Time latter the the mirrors of the bathroom fogged up by more then just the heat of the shower the two climbed out finnally clean after having more fun and doing more in the shower. Drying himself off he went to the bed stripped it down and placed new sheets and blankets on before getting himself dressed. " If we are going to spend time kuddling I think we should do it it clean bed linnen. "
Tired in more ways than one, Leali stepped out of the shower. Her ankle-length hair hung just above the floor when dry, and wet, its tips brushed the floor as she walked the room, aiding her husband in pulling the clean sheets over the mattress. The pillows were returned, and the blankets pushed back in to place, she fell flat on to the bed, waiting for him to follow suit. She yawned, stretching her arms high in to the air as she nestled herself there under the blankets. "Thank ye for a wonderful night." She chuckled.

Interesting Prophet

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200
Climbing into bed next to her he pulled her close feeling the warmth of her body against his knwoing that the night could not have been spent in a better way. " Yer welcom thankye too." He said resting his head against the pillows pulling her head onto his chest. Now he could sleep well now he would know that the night had been wonderfull." Goodnight love."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff