Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Do you love castles?

yes 0.67164179104478 67.2% [ 45 ]
not me 0.059701492537313 6.0% [ 4 ]
only if they're scary 0.16417910447761 16.4% [ 11 ]
only if they're freindly 0.1044776119403 10.4% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 67 ]

Leali strode in behind her husband, her hands clasped at her back. She was still a bit sore, having refused most of his advances to steal away her pain, but the bigger worries had been taken care of. For the most part, their world had been silent, nothing hidden away in the dark corners of alleyways or under streetlights. She sat herself at his side, leaning in, her head held in her hands. "G'afternoon." She muttered to the fallen king angrily. She sat upright, drawing in a breath to calm herself. "What's wrong?" She asked. Almost ten years the two had known each other, and by that point in time, she could tell when he felt.. Off, and he looked it.

Interesting Prophet

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200
" I wish that our past could be ereased completely thats whats wrong." He said wrapping his arm around her. " I just wasted all day trying to get things taken care of information and whatnot and well it just screwed up my day in the end. " He said leaning in to give her a kiss. " Im sorry what have you been doing today? " He asked her trying to get rid of his anger and frustration so that his night would be enjoyable.
The amazon gave the faintest of smiles, her hands clasped at her back. She turned the moment she came to her feet, leaning in to the mans hug with a little sigh. "I'm doin' fine, spent th'day mostly wanderin', but I checked in on the restaurant." She said with a wry smile, shifting just a bit from foot to foot, arms crossed over her bust. "And what have ye been up ta? Th'place is almost finished, they're installin' the sign now, and the painting is nearly complete.."

Interesting Prophet

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200
" Thats great. Im glad that you had a productive day but how about we do something tonight to make it memorable? I mean something more then just go home and eat and mess around?" He said looking her in the eyes with a smile. He wanted her to be happy that night not just deal with things but actually enjoy them.
"I'm down for anythin',really." She replied, sitting herself upon the stood, her arms crossed over her chest still. She tilted back until its front legs lifted from the ground. "What're ye thinkin' of?" She asked curiously. "A movie would be nice, or we can go take a look at the restaurant?"

Interesting Prophet

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200
" I think we could manage doing both to tell you the truth lets go shall we?" He asked. He knew that she would be more than happy to spend the night with him. " I think we should go to the restuarnt first so lets go. He began to walk forward with her in the general direction of the resturant knowing that if he ered in his direction then she would allow and help him to get back on the right track. " SO have we desided on a name for the place yet? Are we planning a day for the grand oppening yet? What are your ideas love?" He knew that he was bombarding her with questions but he figured it was the best way to have an enjoyable evening.
Leali followed at his side like she always did, her hands clasped at her back. "I was thinkin' somethin' Irish, but I'll have to think o'something that doesn't sound too awful." She replied to him tiredly, taking the fasted path through the city, to the outskirts where the restaurant lie. It was large, but modern, with enough parking space for more people than the place could really hold, and a perfect tint of green to the edges of the building. She drew in a breath. "I'm thinkin' a week, but.. This is it." She said with a grin. "I think it looks nice."

( Too lazy to format.. )

Hilarious Genius

Fallen walks up to Riscaa's office door and posts a note on the door. "Hey Riscaa im going on a trip i will be gone for a while
From Fallen"

He picks up his bags and walks out into the court yard and flys off into the south-east direction.
Leali woke from her slumber, a little later than she had planned to sleep in that day, though she couldn't really complain all that much. She was feeling groggy, run down lately, and needed the time to herself. It was then that she realized that she was alone. Probably working, or just exploring the area like he always did, Kuro tended to wake earlier than the amazon, and disappeared for a convenient amount of time until she rose from her slumber. She stood tall, her white hair dragging the wooden floors surface as she walked. Okay, maybe she needed a hair cut-Just a trim off the tips to keep it all from getting dirty when she wandered around without it pulled back or braided.

Lazing about the kitchen with a cup of hot coffee in hand, she peered through the windows. The sun was still in the sky, but would not be for long. It always through her off to wake up so late in the evening with the light still shining bright,but that was her fault for being such a deep sleeper. Without an alarm, she generally slept all day. Even with one, it also normally wound up in pieces by the first day. She wasn't a morning person.

Interesting Prophet

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200
Walking into the kitchen he smiled at his wife. " Well hellow there sleepy head its about time you got up." He knew she had had a bad night they had gone to the movies and then to the bar and then dancing as they enjoyed themselfs all the while spredding around the name of the restuarnt spreding the information allowing them to know how things were going to be working when it oppened. Telling them how to set up reservations and the like. " I hope you slept well I know I did." He was happy that she was awake now though.
Leali looked up from her cup of coffee with the faintest of smiles, still holding tightly to the black and green mug that had been laying around the castle since the dawn of time. It was one of the first things that she brought in to the castle when she first arrived, so very long ago. Setting it down upon the counter she rounded the corner to lean herself against the man with a faint smile. "Ye know me, late to bed, late to rise..Though I've been feelin' a bit sleepier than usual lately." She said with a slight furrow of her brow. "And how're ye tonight? The stars are out, and I'm feelin' a bit.. Slow." She shifted, pulling away from the counter to lean against her husband.

Interesting Prophet

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200
Taking the wieght of his wife he smiled to her. " I am doing well I woke up about 5 hours ago and did quite a few things to get the resturant oppened. " He smiled at her. " We still havent desided on a name for the place and although we have the sighn up its not 100 sure thing that that is going to be good or not?" He was not sure about what they were going to call it but at that time it really didnt matter the place was going to be oppen ina w weeks time and with that their lifes would be getting in order to start a new with a new way of looking at things a new way of handling life. " It should be oppened in a weeks time I think?"
"Ye know, I think the name of the place will be the last thing we get done." She replied to him, falling away from her husband to cross her arms over her chest. "A week, huh? I'm sure we can get everything together by then. The menus are finished, the shopping's been detailed..We're set to open." She said with a calm smile. "Weird, huh? I never woulda thought I'd be openin' a place, let alone with someone like ye.." She chuckled.

Interesting Prophet

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200
" Well I never thought I would be oppening a resturant up at all in my entire life so I guess that makes two of us now doesnt it?" He said with a wry smile on his face. " So have we even thought about names for the place? I mean if we are going to oppen the place we should probably think of that or are we planning on unvailing it at the oppening? That would be something to do." He thought about things to himself alot but at the same time he worried he was pushing the issue to much. " YOu know what dont worry about it it doesnt matter I guess. So what shall we do tonight love?"
"Hono's." She said with a furrow of her brow, shifting on her heel to look up to her husband. She grinned, coming forward to press her lips to his. "Hono's, that's what the name should be." She said cheerily. "It's.. Perfect. No one would think t'look for us at a place called Hono's, they'll drive right past the damn place. Hiding in plain sight." She grinned, tugging gently at the collar of his jacket. "What d'ye think?" She asked with a tilt of her white head.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff