User Image
User Image

::█ Feeling: Curious, Calm, Tipsy
::█ Location: The Bar
::█ Company: Marcus
::█ Thoughts: "That was really scary..."
::█ Outfit: xoxo
::█ OOC: Makes perfect sense. Lol @ Evie explaining like a child XDDD
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Watching Marcus down the drink she followed suit pursing her lips at the bitter taste and the familial burn traveling down her throat. She shuddered as she stuck her tongue out. Tequila tasted T-E-R-R-I-B-L-E. Whiskey or bust!

Evie's eyes followed the trail of his fingertip pointing at the busted up wall and the empty shelf, the only trace of what once was marked by stained circles from the bottoms of bottles. She turned her head back to Marcus' stern voice, taking another glass and downing it quickly. The glass clanked on the counter and she reached over to the bottle, pouring more tequila in each.

"Geez, you really didn't here ANYTHING, did you? Whoever this girl is has got you in Lala land!" Evie joked cheerfully.

Crossing her arms she placed her index finger wrapped around her chin rewinding the events in her mind. "There was.. some chick yelling really loud at boss man. I think I've seen her before.. She had like...black hair and white undertone..Dressed kinda gothy..Well she was here with some guy and one thing lead to another.." Evie imitated her movement, pretending to pick up a chair.

"And she got really violent suddenly and picked up a bar stool and WHAM!" She swung her torso and her hands opened as they ventured towards the area of damage.

"She flung it at Lucy! She even tried to crawl over and attack him again, but her friend pulled her out of the bar..." Evie sighed at the thought.

"Lucy told everyone to leave...but everyone was confused..and well.." She gazed over at the broken wooden panel. "He got his point across...and everyone eventually cleared out. All these new people Marco hired were on top of all of it though.. Once they left, they immediately started to clean without saying much!" In fact, Evie didn't have to do a damn thing.

Leaning over the counter on her elbows, she smiled cheerfully up at her scowling coworker. "Well that's the boooooring stuff. Tell me about this giiiiirllll~" She was well aware of Marcus' nature by now, which seemed to be polar opposite of the blonde he was constantly seen around with. It was fun to watch them together, really. Sebastian was often an instigator to tease Marcus, mostly because he seemed to know him so well and Evie always happily obliged and teamed up with Sebastian. Marcus was truly fun to tease. His anger and seriousness made her think of her own brother, Felix in ways whom she loved to tease too.

Evie grabbed a full shot glass from the table, holding in front of Marcus' face. "Your shot is getting lonesome, tiger~"

nana1013

Evolved Master

15,725 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Member 100
User Image

The raven haired male sat down as soon as Morgan went to fetch the officers. Looking again at the files on his desk, he began to slowly read the information, tracing a finger on the officer's name. Sasha O'Leary. By the way he read her statement of the incident, she seemed to be a very... tough cookie.

He was so entranced with the report, he forgot when the door opened again, alerting him once more that he had people in his office.

"May I introduce you to Officers O'leary and Calhoun. The hero cops I told you about. Come on in girls!"

Robert sighed deliberately, closing the file and gazing up from the arms resting on the desk. He interlocked his hands, resting his chin as one of the officers, a woman with strange toxic green hair, saluted him. He arched his brows for a second, finding it odd that the woman would be so... professional. Actually, he got curious, all too quickly.

"At ease, officer. We're not in the Army and I'm not your commander" He raised a hand, signalling her to seat before him.

"Ok, Miss O'Leary, I presume?" He glanced at her but looked at the other, noticing she was the quiet type. "I am sorry to intrude and disturb you like this but I just couldn't help and Detective Morgan will agree with me that the two of you had something to do with the detention of one of the most dangerous serial killers in the last two and half months" He leaned back, crossing his legs under the desk. "I must say and without any shame, that the two of you are seriously something to grabbed on to"

Robert breathed softly, a small relaxing smile playing on his lips. "Reading the report of your statement specifically, Miss O'Leary, it seems to me you like to play a few white lies" He chuckled, flailing a hand in the air. "But I'm not here to see what happened or who did it. It doesn't matter at this point. What I really want is to congratulate both of you for the service you've always provided even if one of you is new in this city" He looked at Isabella.

"Now" He continued, pressing his fingertips together in deep thought. "I'll be quick and precise with you two but... Detective Morgan and I work on a very closed operation of the sort. Actually, he works within a group of elite officers and I do not know if he's told you but the man killed today worked inside a gang... named after the seven deadly sins. Tell me, have you heard of such people before? If so, I wish to be enlighten by you two but if not, giving you further information would require... an exchange"

Sohviee

Lil-Pandie-chan

JackEgan33g

User Image
User Image
December 15, 2014

The homeless looking Aaron Cartwirght admired Evie from afar. There were so many things about her that made her simply…perfect. So much so that this simple act of seeing her made Aaorn’s chest feel warm, even with the icy cold air that surrounded him. But who was she talking to? The guy had extreme b***h face, in fact he reminded him a little of Felix…. Then the devil woman came out of the back…she started talking to Evie… something so wicked and vile should never be so close to someone so pure and good. It made Aaron’s stomach hurt, and his head felt light and dizzy again. He had to stand up….he had to move….. “GET AWAY FROM HER!!!!” Aaron was screaming at Vaelora inside his head. He quickly stood up, wearing his disguise….his camoflauge, and he preteneded to limp as he made his way over to the woman he loved and the one he loathed. His head was pounding, his hands had balled up into fists, and his jaw locked down tight. Aaron’s body was in agony. Every fiber of his being was telling him to take out his gun, and put her down like a rabid dog; just like she did to Ben. Once again his anger was getting the best of him, but he wouldn’t let it take over in front of Evie. He couldn’t let her see him like that again….

As he continued to limp over to the bar he could see Evie, and the angry looking guy go back inside; leaving Vaelora wide open….this was too perfect. Aaron quickly rolled over to the side of the bar stealthily, and hid behind a corner; out of sight. He peeked around the corner, she didn’t notice him, and he wasn’t going to miss this chance. If he could grab her right now….he could find a way to bring her in. He would do whatever it took to get some kind of confession out of her….if that meant torturing her then so be it…..and if that didn’t work he would simply plant something on her. Either way she was coming with him back to the station.

He rolled out from the side of the building and quickly wrapped his arm firmly around Vaelora’s neck. “It’s over b***h. You’re coming with me.” There was no turning back now, he made sure to keep a tight grip around her neck. As he tightened his grip a smile appeared on his face. Aaron was thoroughly enjoying this, in fact his arm was getting tighter….tighter than he wanted it to. His rage was taking over, and it was forcing Aaron to squeeze the life out of the woman in his arms. “No…stop….I am supposed to be the law….” His mind was saying no, but his body wanted this; it needed this. It felt good….but this wasn’t right….he needed to stop…..

>>Mood: Enraged

>>Location: Bar (outside in the back)

>>Company: Vaelora

>>Thoughts: I wanted to take you down....but not like this.....

User Image

Firoru

Sohviee

Nana1013

gritty's Widow

Wheezing Sailor

User Image
User Image
User Image

::█ Feeling: Calm, observant
::█ Location: NYPD Station
::█ Company: Isabella, Morgan, Commissioner Robert Sullivan
::█ Thoughts: “An exchange?”
::█ OOC: moving along~
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sasha's hand traveled to the back of her neck as she laughed nervously. "Sorry sir. Force 'er habit, y'know?" Sasha took a seat in the chair next to Isabella who remained quiet. At the sound of her name, it seemed like the focus was on her. Her eyes didn't stray from the man's face as she carefully listened to his words.

"I must say and without any shame, that the two of you are seriously something to grabbed on to"

She remained still and stiff in that hard chair, arms folded in her lap neatly turning into fists. To be fair, detainment of the suspect was a understatement, considering that instead of landing behind bars, the man laid cold and stiff on a metal bed under the careful eyes of the undertaker below.

"Reading the report of your statement specifically, Miss O'Leary, it seems to me you like to play a few white lie"

Urk! She tensed up slightly, eyes shifting around the room with a nervous laugh. It was easily diminished at the sound of his short chuckle to which she sighed to. She looked at the man again and sighed softly under her breath.

"I'll be quick and precise with you two but... Detective Morgan and I work on a very closed operation of the sort. Actually, he works within a group of elite officers and I do not know if he's told you but the man killed today worked inside a gang... named after the seven deadly sins. Tell me, have you heard of such people before? If so, I wish to be enlighten by you two but if not, giving you further information would require... an exchange"

Sasha raised a brow. A group of elite officers? Sounds like a familiar setting...A gang called Seven Deadly Sins?

"Erm..nothin' I can recollect.. I've only been back in th' states just a little over a month and a half after bein' on duty. I joined th' force just a month ago doin'....paperwork really. Just a good ol' pencil pusher!" Inside her mind, she laughed at the thought of "doing" paperwork. She couldn't tell if it was the seriousness in his tone or just the word itself, but she felt an unease when he mentioned an "exchange".

"Curious about this...exchange. What kind'r operation you runnin' here that we haven't heard about? S'this gang really that bad now?" She asked freely and grew curious by the second.

User Image

Lil-Pandie-chan

JackEgan33g

nana1013

Fatcat

User Image
User Image
X
X
X
X
X
Feeling: defenseless
With: stranger and I
Thoughts: Enraged, pissed, scared
Wearing: I have to give this shirt back to Evie!
OOC:

X
X
X
X
X
X

XXXXXXX Watching that Evie turned her gaze away from her made Vaelora think a lot. Vaelora was blind about what happened. She wasn't sure what was going and her feelings were making her feel... weak. Vaelora took a deep breath as she watched Marcus and Evie go inside. She waited till they were inside. Since she was alone she began to pace back and fort wondering what did she say, do or anything. Who the hell was this guy that for the looks of it he... looked like he wanted to hurt Evie? After today event, everything turned into s**t and everything ******** up. Vaelora began to boil with anger, punching the first thing that was in front of her, therefore, a concrete wall... which made her fist hurt, by opening old wounds and making her fist get bruised.

But then, she felt a tight grip around her neck.

“It’s over b***h. You’re coming with me.”

Her hands rushed towards the arm that was tightening around her neck. Vaelora's body began to shiver and to struggle, she tried to hold her breath but it seemed impossible since she didn't had enough air in her lungs. She began to hit the arm that was choking her, she tried to hit him with her elbow. The voice was familiar but the lack of oxygen was making her blind, deaf, not letting her struggle, move or anything and she felt that her life was getting sucked out of her.

This wasn't the first time that Vaelora was in this situation, but the sudden attack, the sudden emotions, the sudden weather and suddenly... it was over? Over? Why over? Why she was getting punished? Vaelora knew that she was no saint, but why nobody was explaining her anything.

"W-why...?"

Her voice was barely audible. Her hands were losing the grip and Vaelora body was shivering because of the cold and the lack of oxygen.

"S..sto..p..."

Her eyesight was turning black. Time was slowing for her and she had a heavy pain in her chest. Somebody... please... somebody.

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

User Image
"Fear, hate, pain.
There isn't much to feel.
Insecurities, but I can't.
All the rejection and the hate that grew.

How I want to destroy you with my own hands.
How I want to scream at you.

Anger, anger come fort.
Make a b***h out of me, make me scream your glory.
Anger, anger make me bathe in the blood of my victims.
Anger, anger... serve your savior, your god, your Lucifer.

Scream his name in every stab.
Write his name in blood.
Anger, anger glorify you god.
The god whose body I gave to."

nana1013

JackEgan33g

Quote:

Fatcat

User Image

User Image
X
X
X
X
Feeling: angry, pissed, annoyed, disgusted
Thinking: What the actual ********!
Wearing:Dean, you lil s**t. My clothes!
OOC:

X
X
X
X
X

►►►►►XXXXXXXXXX His blood was boiling with anger, his breath was heavy and every step that he took was heavy. He sat in one of the stools while he had in had a shot of vodka with a bottle beside his hand. Again, the bar was destroyed, again the bar was suffering damage and thanks to Zaphora. Thanks to the little girl who played to be a woman. Thank to the woman who suddenly loved him and was with a cheap dog. And to end it all, the kid who apparently was his son was named after him. What kind of woman named a child after their exes? Well, that was beautiful. Sam wanted her dead. Gone! His feelings were clouded with anger and all he wanted was to set his bar in fire. But then, what he was going to live of? If his bar was burned into ashes... he was going to be left without a job, without a home and the worst of all, leave those who he care most without something to do.

After a couple of shots, Sam stood up and looked at the bartender that was in front of him. The girl had that look where she was scared. He never saw her before. Marco did a goddamn job of hiring new people without his permission, but whatever floated in his boat. Sam could take part of the weight that he had and hand it to Marco or Vaelora, which speaking of which, where the hell was Vaelora? She was always present for the action, but this time she missed it out. Maybe her father called again and she had to leave? Where the hell was Alicia? Where the hell was Marco since he was a b***h when it came to order, and destruction? Where the ******** were his sins? Where the actual ******** was the people that he knew?!

Serving himself another shot and drinking it in a gulp, Sam looked at the girl and told her to put the bottle away. Stomping towards one of the booths, what a huge mistake. Marco and Alicia kissing. In the verge of... whatever blasphemy was happening in his bar. Sam could feel his teeth breaking as his hands would form a fist and his hand would crack. He couldn't help it, and he couldn't believe was he was seeing. He could see that their lips were locked with each other and Sam could feel that his heart was going to get out of his chest. He walked, and walked till he reached him, grabbed Marco by his shirt, pulling him towards him and slamming his fist on his face as he would make the man fall on the floor. Sam stared down at him, glaring, desiring death for him as he would stand between Alicia and him. His breath was heavy, his eyes were dark, his body was shaking and he was tense. XXXXXXXXXX◄◄◄◄◄

User Image

"I understand that I am not worthy of your presence
I understand that I am not worthy
Dear Lord, you gave me this life
So I'm going to make the best of it
I'm going to make this Earth bow down before me
Because I am Lucifer, your Morning Star."

B1663R

gaarasonegirl

Quote:

Ice-Cold Disser

14,050 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Get Dissed! 25
User Image

User Image
X
X
X
Feeling: Awkward, curious
Thoughts: This is the Deputy Commissioner?
OOC: Alright, since I will not be posting until after surgery. Just pull Isabella along... She will of course agree with the terms and what not for the "exchange"...

X
X
X
X
X
X
X

XXXXXXX Isabella was smiling at a comment that Sasha made when Detective Morgan came back into the room. Smiling at the male she nodded and stood quietly following the two out into the corridor and towards an office. As they entered the office the young woman's eyes instantly took in her surroundings as she listened to Morgan introduce them. Upon hearing her name the woman turned her attention and gave a polite nod with a smile her hands folded before her gently.

The petite woman remained quiet as she took a seat and then listened as the male before them spoke to her new friend. Isabella, didn't have much to say as he went on about disturbing them and so on. Although, when he spoke about the male they had killed the woman obviously became uncomfortable. He may have been a serial killer, but with him laying stiff somewhere beneath them. Well there will be no telling just why the man turned out like that. Isabella didn't understand it. That much was for sure.

Crossing her right leg over her left the woman straightened her posture and continued to listen as the male spoke about how Sasha's statement had some white lies in it. Instantly the woman knew what he was referring to and her eyes widened slightly. Of course, there was a lie on hers as well, but she didn't know that until after she gave her statement. The woman was practically holding her breath until the man chuckled and seemed to brush it off. Confused, she watched everyone even looked back to the Detective for an instant as the other continued on.

As she looked back to the male behind the desk the woman caught the last few words of his sentence and smiled softly. "I hope to provide my services for many more years to come Deputy Commissioner." She said softly with a smile as the man then continued on. She was sincere in her words even though she hardly spoke any. As the male continued on the woman subconsciously scooted forward a little to make sure he had her full attention as he explained about himself and Detective Morgan. As the other mentioned about the seven deadly sins the twenty-two year olds eye brows raised slightly. 'What an odd name for a gang...' She thought to herself as the male continued.

Once he was finished speaking Isabella opened her mouth to speak, but Sasha beat her to the punch and the younger woman instantly closed her lips and turned her attention to Sasha who was in a round about way complaining. The only way Isabella knew it was complaining was mainly due to the fact that Sasha had mentioned the paperwork to her earlier. Smiling at the thought the petite blonde shifted herself tying to hide the small smirk. Looking at the other two she continued to listen as Sasha asked about the operation that he was speaking about. Once it seemed that she was done Isabella looked from Sasha to the male behind the desk.

At first her eyes scanned his expression. The exchange that would be required to gain more information did bother her slightly, but her curiosity about the male from earlier... plagued her more. "I must say that I haven't heard of a gang called the Seven Deadly Sins... With the exception of the man speaking about it randomly today. He didn't call it a gang though." She said with a brief pause before adding. "Although I literally just got the keys to my apartment yesterday..." She said pausing slightly with a small giggle. "In fact I have yet to move my furniture here from Buffalo..." Looking to Sasha and then back to the Deputy Commissioner the woman wrapped her fingers on the edge of her knee as she pondered. "I too would like to know about the exchange. I must admit, after today I am curious about this... gang." She said with a slight puzzled look as her eyes never left the males before her.

X
X
X
X
X
X
Sohviee
JackEgan33g
Nana1013

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

User Image

Ice-Cold Disser

14,050 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Get Dissed! 25
User Image
User Image
"Speaking --- 'Thinking

Azmaria sat there on the couch listening to the music that Alex had playing. Her eyes gently rested on the man's mouth as she watched the plume's of smoke come from his lips. The male chuckled to her comment about the snow and the locals reaction to it. As he stood and spoke the woman's eyes followed him as she then feigned a pout as he spoke of her being angry. "Ah, yes... I had nearly forgotten about that..." She stated with a hook in her tone as she then chuckled to herself. As the male went out of sight the woman looked to wine in her glass that was almost gone. Finishing it off in one swig the woman tried to count the glasses she had already had... 'About five... Six. Maybe Seven?' She thought to herself before settling back down in the sofa.

Unaware of gazing eyes she stretched slightly before curling back up in the couch. Hearing him speak she turned her head to look at him and then nodded her head. "That would be wonderful... What am I having the pleasure of tasting now?" The woman spoke with a bit of giddy in her tone as she shifted and reached for the bottle, gently turning it so she could read the label. Raising her eye brows she smiled and looked to Alex. "I must say this one is definitely fit for ending an evening." With that she poured a glass before taking it in her hand as she settled back onto the couch watching as he searched for the cigarette.

Sitting there Azmaria didn't know if it was the alcohol or just the truth, but Alexander seemed to get better with age. Her eyes wandered his form briefly before his speech caught her attention. Smiling she nodded her head and then took a sip of her wine. Upon hearing the door she could instantly feel Alex's mood shift. Nodding her head as he excused himself the woman sat there quietly as she listened and continued drinking her glass of wine. She couldn't help but to stifle giggles at some points of the conversation. Azmaria knew that Alex's relationship with his "brother" was far from perfect. She couldn't help but feel bad for the lad. Hearing a door shut the woman placed her glass on the table before standing.

Instantly she could feel the affects of the alcohol with her balance, but it wasn't anything she couldn't handle. Seeing the male's smile she could now see how the day has worn on him. Sighing as he spoke the woman walked over to him. Slightly unsteady, but nothing worrisome just something proving that the alcohol had settled in slightly. "I will not hear of that Alex... From the looks, and the amount you've smoked you've already had a trying day. I'm not about to let you sleep on a couch." The woman gently chided with a soft smile as gently placed her arms around his neck pressing her body slightly against his. She did this mainly for balance, but also to keep him from walking off. For a moment she stood there pondering.

"How about this... your bed is plenty big enough for both of us... I'll borrow a shirt so we're decent and we'll simply share the bed. You need a good nights rest Alexander." As she spoke his full first name she smiled her finger subconsciously playing with a strand of his hair at the nape of his neck. With her golden eyes searching his she sighed softly. "It's just a bed Alex... It will not be the first time we've shared one." She reminded him speaking of a time that she would much like to forget. It happened shortly after she arrived where a man attacked her briefly, but luckily she had gotten away. The young woman had been living with Alex then and even though they started in different beds... That night she ended up waking up screaming... He was right there and that night she didn't let him return to his own bed. "So, what do you say Alex?" She asked curiously her deep golden orbs locked on his crimson ones not wavering in the slightest. "Pozhaluysta, Alex?" She added in her native tongue with a slight little pout tugging at her lip. If there was one thing the woman knew... It was how to get her way. Especially with the man before her... Well, most of the time.

𝔚𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔢 𝔞𝔪 ℑ? Alex's Apartment
𝔚𝔥𝔬 𝔞𝔪 ℑ 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥? Alex
𝔚𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔞𝔪 ℑ 𝔴𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔤?Meeting Alex Outfit
𝔗𝔯𝔞𝔫𝔰𝔩𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫: 1- Please

XxHakaxX

gritty's Widow

Wheezing Sailor

User Image
User Image
User Image

::█ Feeling: Pissed off, Amused
::█ Location: For Your Eyes Only
::█ Company: Zonia, Sam
::█ Thoughts: "Is this really over a woman?"
::█ OOC: Disclaimer: Permission was given for this particular scene. I'M SORRY SAM BAE crying ((EDITED SOME WERDZ))
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marco hand pressed firmly against the soft vulnerable nape of her neck, fingers trailing her jaw line and softly grasping her chin, lips still locked in a fruit of passion. Reeling his head back and pushing her back slightly, he opened his eyes to observe the silver haired beauty in all her drunken glory. His lips curled deviously having acquired the taste of her mouth and through soft lowered eyes he carefully observed the pale skin of her face, the small chin in his large rough hand gloved in leather.

Marco was too distracted by her that he hadn't taken in account that the bar was wrecked, but he knew his lackeys would take care of it so it didn't bother him. He didn't even account for the fact that Sam threw every paying customer out, leaving them unprofitable for the day. As a matter of fact, he did not take into account that Sam had been looming over them angrily, but it was brought to his attention the moment he felt the strong pull of Sam's grip taking him away from the cushioned chair and forced to stand on his feet; not long before he could staring briefly at the man and feeling his knuckles move hard across his face, leaving him to fall to the ground in utter shock.

Marco's lackey, the woman from earlier, happen to be nearby to catch a glimpse of the situation having cleared a booth close by. With wide eyes, the woman dropped the tray of glasses back onto the table and wound her arm quickly reaching for a pistol tucked into the back of her jeans covered by the long black trench coat. With a fastened pace, she moved forward towards Marco, Sam and Zonia, aiming the silver pistol at Sam in close range.

"PASUL DE LA DOMNUL NEGRESCU!!!!!!"
<"STEP AWAY FROM MR. NEGRESCU!!!!!!!">
She echoed loudly through the room through focused dark eyes and feet planted deep into the ground. Her voice trailed to most of the bar, catching the attention of several others in the surrounding vicinity and alerting them as well as their eyes focused intensely on Sam. They felt conflicted in their judgment considering their purpose was to protect the bar..Especially the bar's owner Lucifer. Regardless of orders, Marco was their cash cow and they would be damn angry if they couldn't get paid.

With a moment of silence, Marco held his hand high and cupped his cheek.
"Sta jos, Irina."
<"Stand down, Irina.">
He calmly said as he rose to his feet without so much as a glimpse towards Sam. He tongued the side of his lip, feeling a cut and the taste of iron on his taste buds. The woman lowered her weapon and hissed.
"Acest lucru nu este demn de îngrijorare. Get back to work. All of you."
<"This is not worthy of concern.">
Irina stared at Marco intently, whom did not care to meet her gaze. She clicked her tongue and placed the gun back in her jeans, walking back to the table with eyes on Marco before she continued her work. With that, everyone continued cleaning. The place was rather pristine, in fact.

With his back turned to the wrathful Lucifer, he pulled his gloves off and dabbed the cut on his lip noticing the small trace of crimson filling his finger print.
"I was wondering.. When I would see this side of you, Sam." He said clear and cold, rubbing his fingers together to spread the blood between his fingertips.

Like fire to a kettle, he felt his rage boiling inside him. Calm and slowly without a chirp at first, but in good time it became uncontrollable; the situation felt..humorous..but then the thought of a man laying his hands on him..hitting him in front of his lackeys.. in front of everyone.. part of his pride was shot and he was bubbling over.

Marco turned his body and returned Sam's angry gaze with a look of darkness in the depth of his eyes, now grabbing Sam by the collar of his shirt to reel him close engulfing him in the blackness of his glare with a controlled growl between clenched teeth. He flung the drunken Lucifer into the table of a booth, still holding onto his collar tightly in his large bare fist.

There was anger at first, but Marco's face contorted into a crazed smirk as a chuckle escaped his lips. "So, is this the famed jealousy of Lucifer himself? Over some woman? My, how trivial. I'm quite disappointed to be honest. I was hoping to see more from you, but you've proved to be nothing more than a drunk child instead of a business man.. Going off and gallivanting in your own vices.. your own sins. The name Lucifer doesn't fit you Sam...Or should I say, Red?"

nana1013

Firoru

Ice-Cold Disser

14,050 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Get Dissed! 25
User Image
User Image
"Speaking --- 'Thinking

Abel stood there at the entrance to the bar from the stairs for a moment. Everyone was moving about at a quick pace. A waitress was about to pass him when he gently grabbed her arm. "What's going on?" He asked rather politely. The woman smiled and then informed him of what Sam said. Looking around the teen sighed and then gave a nod. Walking to the lounge he grabbed his jacket and Sebastian's hat before shoving it on. Where was Sebastian anyway? 'Did I overlook him?' The teen thought as he sighed thinking about the chaos in the other room. Shaking his head the teen started searching for his gloves when his phone started ringing. Seeing it was his mother again the teen sighed and answered it.

"Clare I tol..." Abel was cut off by a low deep chuckle on the other end. Freezing the teen stood in the doorway of the lounge saying nothing as the voice on the end of the line spoke. "Wrong Abel boy. Clare was sweet enough to let me use her phone..." The man's tone was off, almost sinister in a way. "Meet me at her new house... Alone. The address will be in your texts..." The male said before hanging up the phone. Standing there silent the young male pulled the phone away and looked at it before shoving it in his pocket. Avoiding eye contact with everyone in the room Abel dashed out of the bar.

Quickly Abel made his way towards his apartment. Once he got there the teen quickly pulled out his car before fumbling through his texts. Sure enough there was one about a week old with a new home address on it... One thirty minutes closer to his apartment than the last one. Sighing the teen turned the car on and sped out of his parking garage. Within forty minutes he as pulling into his mother's driveway. It would have been thirty minutes had he not made a few wrong turns.

"Mom?" He called as he opened the door and quickly looked around. The house was dark, but he could see her form sitting on the couch. For a moment, the teen was relieved, but as the light was turned on her instantly felt the relief shatter as a scream escaped his lips. The teen rushed over to her paying no mind to his surroundings as he took in the condition of his now deceased mother. "I-I'm so sorry... Mom..." He said through tears as he cupped her face in his hands. The teen was still taking in her bloodied form when he heard a sinister laugh come from behind. Quickly Abel turned only to come face to face with Dominik. Anger and hate radiated from the teens for, but it only seemed to fuel the old man's laughter.

"My my Abel, the look on your face... Priceless. You took too long my little pet. I got bored." The male said simply as he kept a close eye on the teen in front of him. Dominik made sure to keep a safe distance for even from where he stood he could see some change in the others form. Dark brown orbs kept locked on Abel's amethyst ones as he took in Abel's reaction. Then, before he could react... Abel threw the first punch.

Where am I? Work-> Car -> Clare's new house
Who am I with?Everyong at the bar -> Self -> Dominik
Mood: Pissed

Evolved Master

15,725 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Member 100
User Image
User Image

+ Ergh... S-Stop that... *vision goes black* +
                                                                  ↜ At For Your Eyes Only ↝
                                                                  Intoxicated, Lustful, Alerted, Dizzy, Unconscious
                                                                  ↚ Outfits: All I could think of wearing tonight
                                                                  ((OOC: Edited))

The exchange was enticing, her hunger for more growing and twirling in her stomach. In fact, she was too drunk to care at this point. Her body only wanted release of something or anything and Marco was making it damn hard to pull away from. Actually, she didn't want to move. His touch was soft and gentle under her chin, down her jaw, even with the gloves she noticed he wore a minute earlier. Teasing bites from her teeth on his luscious lips seemed to give him a better hint of what she really wanted but as soon as the woman crept closer to him, the heat was gone and a loud crash made it's way to her ears instead of the buzzing noise her blood was doing.

The silver headed woman slowly opened her lazy eyes at the commotion, leaning back on an arm sprayed on the table and rubbing an eye with the other, smudging some of her eyeliner around but not enough. Everything came too fast and too quick; a raging redhead's back, fuming between her and the other and the scene becoming like a slow motion movie.

Inside her intoxicated brain, something began to turn and click in place that made her go back to find her purse and pull out her small gun at the woman she kinda knew came earlier or did she? She was too stupefied to care at this point yet how ironic was this show in front of her when the beast of a man grabbed the redhead by the collar of his shirt to slam him hard against the table next to her.

The impact of the crash made her go into an extremely high alert state and even in her clouded demeanor, she twisted around, pointing a gun at Marco, not really listening to what he was saying but boring her gaze at Red and his helplessness, it became her current priority. Why had she become a sin anyway if not to protect the guy?

"Get off him, b*****d" She threatened heatedly, her words slurring, pulling and clicking the safety off while pressing against the back of his head. "I can still shot damn well at this distance. Get. Off. Now-" She stopped talking, blinking rapidly when her vision started to blur.

Everything began to spin around her; her lungs working hard to provide her with some air but she was a hyperventilating mess and the gun in her hands hit the floor near her feet. Her knees buckled and made her tumbled back on her heels, collapsing and dropping heavily on the floor .

The rush of her actions finally caught her off guard, her body no longer able to keep with her adrenaline swimming around, clouding her head with the abundance of alcohol in her system and shutting her down completely.

The silver haired woman simply laid on the ground, immobile on her side and breathing lowly...

Firoru

Sohviee

Fatcat

User Image

User Image
X
X
X
X
Feeling: drunk, annoyed, pissed
Thinking: ....................
Wearing:Dean, you lil s**t. My clothes!
OOC:

X
X
X
X
X

►►►►►XXXXXXXXXX Being thrown with force towards the table, Sam only held Marco's wrists as he would stare at him in anger, not removing his gaze from him. He did enough to the guy and he wasn't going to hit the guy again. Therefore the vodka was doing the effect that always did on him. Jealousy, anger, fear and the worst of all, hate. Sam body was tense, his jaw was also tense and Marco was close to him. He wanted to beat the ******** out of the guy, but considering that they were both partners... this was going to hurt him.

"So, is this the famed jealousy of Lucifer himself? Over some woman? My, how trivial. I'm quite disappointed to be honest. I was hoping to see more from you, but you've proved to be nothing more than a drunk child instead of a business man.. Going off and gallivanting in your own vices.. your own sins. The name Lucifer doesn't fit you Sam...Or should I say, Red?"

Sam swallowed the saliva that formed in his mouth as her let out a soft growl while he would hold Marco's wrist tightly, trying to set himself free. He wasn't going to fight him. People were also watching, but Sam was drunk to care. He was jealous. Why Alicia was letting him touch her... especially after that kiss they had in the morning? Sam surely didn't have words for this, but he was indeed angry. He wasn't going to fight the guy, there was no need for it.

"I can still shot damn well at this distance. Get. Off. Now-"

Silence. Sam turned his eyes towards her. Alicia had that look on her face, like she was going to throw up, but no. Her gun fell from her hands, he watched her fall in slow motion. He faster pushed Marco, not caring where he was standing, ran to her and tried to catch her before she hit herself. As soon he was close to her, her body already hit the floor. Sam cursed himself, and pressing his ear on her chest, she was still breathing, burning and smelling of alcohol... and now he was hating Marco for it.

Carefully, he grabbed her body in his arms like he was carrying his bride. With a deep breath he got himself on his feet and walked, but he stopped as soon he stood in front of him. Turning his gaze towards him, Sam expression was cold and neutral. His bruised face, along with his anger and his darken eyes, he couldn't help it, but look at Marco in the eyes. His wrath was boiling in him as they would share their looks. Sam leaned towards Marco and spoke in a whisper.

"Just because you're my Pride... it doesn't means that what belongs to me... is yours."

With a growl, Sam began to walk away from him, feeling everyone's eyes on him... but Sam didn't care. He wasn't going to waver in front of a man that had the position of pride. He wasn't going to tremble at all. Sam knew where he stood and he wasn't going to let anyone get close to her, especially for their personal needs.

Going down his apartment, Sam entered the living room as he would walk slowly towards the bedroom. In complete darkness, he placed Alicia softly in the bed as then he would turn on the light. Looking at her, the girl was breathing softly. She was drunk and he had to find a way to make sure that her body was kept in the normal temperature. He wasn't going to place her in the tub with cold or warm water while she was asleep. All he could do was watch her. Slowly he leaned to her, touching her legs and removed her heels as he would place them beside the bed. His head was starting to hurt in the end. With a soft scoff, he walked towards the bedroom entrance and turned off the light,, leaving Alicia in complete darkness so she could rest. Sam was in the living room, he took off his shoes, walked towards the bathroom, opening the medicine cabinet. Without any care of the world, he took three painkillers when he was supposed to take two, and then under the influence of alcohol. He couldn't believe that out of jealousy he hit Marco, but later he was going to apologize to him, but now... he wasn't in the mood to apologize to anyone.

Touching his face and looking at himself in the bathroom mirror, he forgot how ******** his face was from earlier. First Dean hit him because he wasn't covering his tracks... therefore they had a copy cat. Second, Zaphora came to the bar, with drugs, making a ruckus and destroyed the expensive part of it, the drinks and third... finding Alicia in her drunken state kissing his partner. What else was going to happen for the night? Walking towards the kitchen, he noticed that Abel didn't cleaned his mess... or this was another mess. Sam didn't care. He didn't care at all. He walked towards the office and took a deep breath. How ridiculous. He kicked everyone from the bar, nobody paid, made a fool of himself... and everything was turning worse. He hated it. He [******** hated it.

XXXXXXXXXX◄◄◄◄◄

User Image

"I understand that I am not worthy of your presence
I understand that I am not worthy
Dear Lord, you gave me this life
So I'm going to make the best of it
I'm going to make this Earth bow down before me
Because I am Lucifer, your Morning Star."

Sohviee

nana1013

Quote:

Fashionable Lunatic

User Image
User Image

OOC:

Company:

Thoughts: Is this entire bar run by children?

Translation:

Jesus Christ can this bar go 5 seconds without some drama

Issis Thoughts were once again interrupted by loud noises and yelling. She turned in her chair, firmly planting her boots on the floor, instead of being propped up comfortably as they were before. She gazed across the room, surveying the area. It would seem Marco had managed to piss of the redhead from earlier. It seemed at least from how he was acting that he must be another owner, Marco was not one to allow subordinates to touch him... That much she knew.

Speaking of subordinates, a loud feminine voice pulled out a gun. It seemed Marco already had a few rats placed, She wasn't to surprised.. but she would have to keep her eye out for more.

Then there was the silver haired girl, pointing her gun around. ohhh, now she remembered where she saw this chick from, she had been the one at the range earlier. Seemed Marco just needed a few drinks in her, perhaps she would mock him for it at a later date, for know she was pointing a gun at him. Issis briefly considered pulling out her own weapon before the girl seemed to collapse for some reason. That took care of that.

The Red head seemed to have some anger issues, pretty poor excuse for an owner if you asked her. He picked up the girl and left the room.

"You don't seem to have much luck with the ladies today Marco"

She said finally speaking up. There really was no point in hiding that she knew him from them. It would come out eventually, she couldn't exactly hide it and still do her job.

"Perhaps you should find one that's a good shot and actually likes you, don't expect girly over there to shoot until after there's a hole in your head"

Sohviee

nana1013

Firoru

User Image

Evolved Master

15,725 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Member 100
User Image
User Image

││Location:【For Your Eyes Only】
                                              ││Status:〖Raging, Hyper, Stupefied, Cautious, Protective〗
                                              ││Thoughts:❝ I'm not going to let this get to me. Not anymore! ❞
                                              ││I'm so late for work!
                                              ││OOC: I have permission to do this :3 Sorry, maybe not sorry, but still sorry!

The blond male heaved and grunted but not before being intervened by the poker guy that Sam hired a while ago. The male was definitively taller than him but he wasn't in the mood to talk sh*t.

"Relax. It's not worth it. They're not worth staining your hands for"

Sebastian growled, slapping the man's hand off his chest and walking outside with hands inside his pockets, forgetting about the freezing weather for a moment and trying to gather his thoughts.

What did he know about anything being worth it? So many years, running behind her a**; trying to control whatever he could about her and even going to the point of scrubbing her victims' blood from her shirts; Sebastian flailed his arms above his head and crunched down on his knees, biting his lips so hard, they drew blood.

He rubbed his large hands over his face, harshly, until his cheeks turned red and the tears that wanted to come out dried. This situation wasn't going to get him this time. He wasn't going to ask for more answers to questions he already plotted and had in his mind. In reality, he was just... fed up with everything, really. He tried in vain to wash away his thoughts about the Russian woman, her companion already lost in translation; becoming a mere speck at the back of his mind but he had to do it, against his will, tonight.

Right now, Sam was in danger inside that bar and he knew that the man was too prideful to let him to something about it but he was going to be there for him, no matter what; like he was there when Juno kicked him out of the bar... even when he vanished for a month after Juno's 'death', leaving him alone with the twins to deal with everything. Yes, he had a deep connection with Zaphora but Sam was everything to him; in a balance, he came first, always.

Breathing slowly against the harsh air filling his lungs, Sebastian stood up from his position, finally feeling the cold against his skin but not bothering to go inside, instead, walking around to head to the back. He didn't want to see the disaster created by 'Lust'; anyone and Marco be damned. Gazing down at his feet, the blond male made it quickly to the back alley when his ears picked up a muffled choke. His head snapped up with wide eyes at the scene happening in front of him. A hooded body was hoovering on top of a petite one, hands gripping around the small neck but it was too dark to see who it was...

"S..sto..p..."

His breath hitches and the anger settled down on his chest began to roar again, strong lean legs sprinting forward with a raised fist, jabbing across the hooded figure's head to pull him off. Sebastian kneels down and grabs the small figure, hugging it against his chest, who he came to see was Vaelora and glared at the person, part of his face illuminated by the distant light post.

"THE F*CK YOU DOING?! Vae?! VAE!! Can you hear me?! Are you alright?!!!" He panicked and growls dangerously at the man, placing a hand on the snow covered ground, leaning forward like a predator would do to his intended prey... if the man attended to do something to them. His fighting stance was ready to make him jump and kill the man with his fists whenever possible but he didn't want to leave the woman alone.

"I dare you to do it to me, ублюдок" He hissed, fingers digging into the dirty snow.

Translation: b*****d.

Firoru

JackEgan33g

User Image
User Image
December 15, 2014

And if by some kind of miracle, a fist struck the side of Aaron’s head, sending him reeling back away from Vaelora. Aaron held his head in pain, but at the same time he was relieved that somebody stopped him. He was about to do something very bad….evil almost…and he wasn’t going to sink to that bitches level. He wasn’t a killer, he was a cop, and cops live their lives by the book. No mater what. Plus if he had killed her he would have lost everything....job, honor, respect, live, Evie...he couldn't lose Evie….This was just like that disgusting rapist he beat up all over again. He couldn’t control his rage then, and even after all that therapy and yoga, he still couldn’t control it. What was wrong with him? He looked up to see a blonde male, approximately 25 years of age, holding Vaelora in his arms like she was his child….how could somebody care for something so evil? It didn’t make sense….and why did Evie like her? She didn’t know that the woman killed Ben, but still….the chick was pure evil….right? There was no time for deep thought now, the blonde looked pissed, and he was screaming Russian at Aaron. “"I dare you to do it to me, ублюдок!” Aaron didn’t reply he just limped off into the night. He was pissed that he missed this chance to catch Vaelora, but there would be more in the future. He just had to get a better costume next time…..thank god that he was wearing this one….hopefully the blonde would just tell the devil woman that some homeless guy was attacking her. She would be none the wiser of his situation. Aaron limped until he was out of sight, and then took off sprinting through the dark Bronx streets for two blocks, until finally he found his car. He jumped in, turned on the heater, and raced off. Things didn’t work out this time, but he would live to fight another day. He decided it was time to head back to the station, and check out what was going on with the Sins case. He drove by the bar on his way to the station, and as he did so he promised himself that he would return. There was something going on at this bar, and if Vaelora worked there then it must draw a pretty bad crowd…..poor Evie getting stuck in the middle of all of this….Aaron pulled out his phone and sent a text to Felix.

To: Felix

Felix, I need you to get Evie to stop working at the bar. I just scoped the place out, and it’s a really bad scene. I’m sorry for earlier, but you have to trust me when I saw that I had the best of intentions. Evie’s life is in danger, and I’m asking you as a favor to me. PLEASE GET HER OUT OF THERE!

He put away his phone and it looked at himself in the rearview mirror. He was still all dirty and homeless looking…gross… “Long hot shower, here I come.”

>>Mood: Pissed/Happy/Focused

>>Location: Bar > His Car

>>Company: Vaelora & Sebastian > Alone

>>Thoughts: Thank god for that blonde guy...

User Image

Firoru

Sohviee

Nana1013

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items