Welcome to Gaia! ::

If your child could be genetically modified to be perfect, would you allow him/her to undergo treatment?

Absolutely not. 0.41304347826087 41.3% [ 19 ]
Yes, of course. 0.17391304347826 17.4% [ 8 ]
Maybe. 0.26086956521739 26.1% [ 12 ]
I don't know. 0.15217391304348 15.2% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 46 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 27 28 29 > >>

JudgeWalters's Waifu

Gracious Millionaire

11,125 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
Music P a r r o t

emo king2012

Awkward Yeti

User Image
♬Єlizabeth (ɨzzy)♬
♬Ϝifteen♬
♬αvian-Ƚittle Єgret♬
♬Of Єuropean Єnglish םescent♬

♪ɨ am a good enough person to forgive you ♪
♪βut not stupid enough to trust you again.♪

Izzy walked along side Juliet a bag hanging on the crook of her arm her hands behind her head supporting it lazily. She stopped when Juliet stopped, it took her a moment to see what she saw. She frowned softly. "...It looks like Rune and Damien...." She was hungry and thirsty too but if they both saw them then neither of them were hallucinating. "What the hell are they doing...." She frowned and walked towards them. "Oy whats going on Kids?" She said even though Damien was older then her by a year.

♪βe strong now♪
♪βecause things will get better♪
♪ɨt may be stormy now♪
♪βut it can't rain forever♪

Dedicated Poster

6,900 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
𝐮𝒓ɔ𝒓𝐚

------User Image

❥ ≫ ≫ ≫Aurora smiled at Abigail and made a mental note to mention to Damien that she was really nice.She was surprised at the girls keen senses maybe Aurora had the potential just not the know how."Abby still a nice name I can't really abbreviate mine into anything which sucks.Yeah I'm a snow leopard and your a panther?"Aurora liked this girl she seemed genuine enough."Hey sorry about my friend earlier he's a pain in the backside and apparently easy to get on the wrong side of."Aurora smiled as she watched Ruchia interact with Abigail.A yawn escaped Aurora as she watched the pair."I hope you guys don't mind if I head back to the cave and catch some sleep."Aurora was far too tired to wait for an answer as she went back into the cave she made sure she was a good bit in from the entrance and a bit deeper than anybody else had gone she put her arm under her head lay down and went soundly to sleep.

Lonely Mage

11,975 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hero 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
User Image
Rune
[it's nothing-- just a wolf].

[Ist das der Engel, der vom dämmernden Himmel hinunter flog?
Ist das der Teufel, der aus der Felsen spalte heraus kroch?

Tears, anger, pity, cruelty.
Peace, chaos, belief, betrayal.
We will fight against our fate
We must not give in to our fate.]

Health ↴
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ 50%
]

Rune's brows went up. Damien had the same feeling? Why did they get like this, but none of the others. A sudden thought struck him as Damien continued. Damien could half shift...what if Ivan could shift back into a human? If he could, he could have a normal life, or at least, a more normal one than he would have like the rest of them. He looked in the direction of Damien's sniffing and hurried after him, grinning when he discovered what he'd found, "This is fantastic!" Rune said, almost jumping with joy.

Heading inside, he was pleased to see the cabin was clean and held enough rooms that they would be able to share it comfortably. Likewise, there was a functioning stove and running water (apparently the owners hadn't called to have the water shut off). Rune rushed around, checking all over, "It's dry and we can turn on heat and there's beds!" he beamed like a kid in a candy store.

He jumped as Izzy and Jules flew down near the entrance and ran out, "Finding shelter! There was a tracking device! When they shot me, it wasn't just a bullet. They knew- they know our location. We had to scout so we could move fast. We were starting to worry about you guys. Are you two safe? What's that" he finally noticed the bags and pointed.
          User Image

JULIET☾APULETfillerfillerfillerfiller
          a man is not old until his r e g r e t sfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfiller
          take the place of d r e a m s.fillerfillerfillerfillerfiller

Juliet followed Izzy, and, sure enough, Rune and Damien were snooping around some house. A decent looking house, actually. Better than the one Juliet had found, but there was no way in hell she was going to admit that right now. "A tracking device. Jesus," Juliet muttered, rubbing her eyes wearily. She was glad to see Damien and Rune alive, but the news they brought wasn't fantastic. And--wait a second. Watching Rune with narrowed eyes, Juliet said, pointing an accusatory finger at him, "Weren't you practically at death's door just a few hours ago? What are you doing out here scouting?" She looked around, noting that the four of them seemed to be alone. "Are the others still at the cave?"

JudgeWalters's Waifu

Gracious Millionaire

11,125 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
♬Єlizabeth (ɨzzy)♬
♬Ϝifteen♬
♬αvian-Ƚittle Єgret♬

Izzy snickered slightly as the boys got scolded. She looked at the stuff she was carrying. "Just food clothes and s**t." She swore lightly and looked up at the sky as if she hadn't just cursed at all. "Tracking device hunh, what about Sanya's tablet, could that have one as well?" She said looking back down at them. She didn't know that Sanya had already gotten rid of it as a precaution.

♪βe strong now♪
♪ɨt may be stormy now♪

Lonely Mage

11,975 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hero 100
User Image
Rune

Health ↴
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ 50%
]

Rune nodded, looking down, "I know, it's my fault we didn't discover it sooner. If I hadn't been such a coward...but that's why I wanted to help scout." he said, chin up, standing as straight as he could to stretch his 4'11 height, "And I mean, my side hurts and sure I'll probably feel like hell once the medicine wears off, but I can't just sit around! I won't be useless! Everyone else is risking their lives to help each other. I want to do the same."

Rune went over to the bag, poking at it, "Clothes? Clean clothes? Like, I won't have to wear this anymore?" At the mention of the tablet, he looked down, somewhat guilty, "We sent it down the river at her suggestion. Now she's really mute." Rune went over to the dining table and sat down, resting his elbows on his knees. "Yeah, they stayed behind. Some new girl showed up too. Not sure how much I trust her since she claims she escaped last week too and then the confinement this week. I'm just watching and waiting for now."

Dangerous Kitten

7,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

/ X / | X | X -------------------------------------------------------------

| ☠ | Abigail Rozen | ☠ |

-------------------------------------------------------------/ X / | X | X

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Abby just smiled softly as Aurora quickly left to go sleep, she didn't even have time to respond but that was okay, she was quite tired herself but wanted to wait on the others to return back to the cave.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

OOC:
Where am I: In the woods
Who am I with: The group
How do I feel: Tired, curious
My song: Blue - Birthday Massacre
I'm wearing: <3
          User Image

Juliet shook her head and sighed in defeat, letting Damien and Rune off the hook for now. "It's not your fault, Rune," she said. She placed the bag of clothes at his feet for him to look through. "Go ahead. Take first pick," she encouraged with a smile. Juliet entered the kitchen and left the food she had gathered there. If this was going to be their new shelter, there was no point in dragging everything to the cave, only to lug it back here again.

Damien very vocally announced that he had found food and... traps? "Heh, looks like we've finally gotten a little luck on our side," Juliet mused with a grin, taking a stroll through the house to memorize every features. She counted all of the windows, all of the doors, and decided on the best escape routes in emergency situations. Just part of what she had been trained to do. "I guess this will be our new hideout, then. Some of us should probably stick around while the rest get the others. I'll do whatever." The sooner they moved the entire group here, the better.

JudgeWalters's Waifu

Gracious Millionaire

11,125 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
♬Єlizabeth (ɨzzy)♬
♬Ϝifteen♬
♬αvian-Ƚittle Єgret♬

Izzy looked at Rune as Jules said he got first pick. "Just don't touch the white dress or the pink outfit. I got those for Sanya and Ruchia." She said scratching her cheek slightly. "Ruchia always wanted to wear something cute and Sanya, she likes white clothing like the pictures she had on her tablet." She didn't know Sanya and Ruchia too much but she had gotten to know them a bit. Sanya had showed her the tablet when they were in the labs and she could pretty much pick up how they felt about certain things.

"I'll head back to the cave first and tell everyone we're heading to this location okay? I'll leave my share of the supplies here, It'll be easier to fly." She set everything down and stretched her wings getting ready to take off, which she soon did flying right back to the cave landing better then her last few tries. She looked around and whistled for the others. "yo kids I'm back."

♪βe strong now♪
♪ɨt may be stormy now♪

Lonely Mage

11,975 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hero 100
User Image
Rune

Health ↴
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ 50%
]

Rune got up and went over to the bag, shuffling through it. The clothes were so strange looking after wearing the scrubs for how long? He smirked at Izzy, promising to leave the clothes she indicated, not that he wanted a dress anyway. After shuffling through a bit, he was able to find a pair of cargo pants and a simple t-shirt. He was also pleased to see that they'd brought undergarments. He took a pair of boxers for himself, hiding them inside the rest of the clothes he'd grabbed (there were girls looking!).

New clothes in hand, he hurried off to a room to change. There was a mirror in the room. He stared at his reflection for a moment, unable to recognize himself. How long had it been since he'd seen what he looked like? He imagined himself looking like maybe Damien, or one of the other boys. "I look like a kid." he said, some disgust in his voice. Rolling his eyes at the mirror, he turned away and stripped off his sweaty and bloody clothes, pulling on the new ones. He also took a moment to change the bandages on his side after finding a bathroom with a medical kit in it.

Rune went back out to the main room and noted that there was a- what was it called? Sofa. He walked to it and sat down. So soft. Before long, he was falling over, curled up like a sleeping dog in a corner of the couch. While he slept, he dreamt once more of being a wolf and running...

[[logging for the night. Night y'all!]]

Shameless Saint

User Image
[»]T Ϩiegfried 'Ϩ'ig' Ϩ†. Ҁlaire T[«]
[»]TȺge: 18Ϩex: MaleϨign: ǤeminiǤrafeted with: Mantis ϨhrimpT[«]

TȾack s Ⱦhe Ⱥbility Ⱦo Ⱦell Ϩomeone Ⱦo Ǥo Ⱦo Ӈell

┏━¤¤━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━¤¤━┓

Sig watched as Damien and Rune left to go look for shelter. Sighing he turned back and looked at all who were left. Aurora went to the back of the cave to rest while the Squirrel and the new cat girl talked in the corner. Siba was right where he had left him and peeking outside the cave's entrance, Sanya could be seen sitting in one of the nearby trees. Figuring it was okay to rest for a bit he sat down right at the threshold of he cave. Leaning back on the wall he starting twirling his hair and humming a tun. The tune was one that he knew from his time before coming to the laboratory. It was one his nanny had sang to him as a child when he was going to sleep. She had called it Scarborough Fair. He could vaguely remember some of the words that went with so he started softly singing to himself. His voice was was a bit deep but not rough. It had a melodious sound to it which was smooth and sweet as it softly filled the air.

Just as he was getting comfortable his stomach starting growling. Oh yeah I haven't eaten in a day or so have I? I probably should have gone hunting with Ivan and Damien earlier. Once they come back I'll go out for a bit but for right now I can take one of the energy bars Siba brought. As he was getting up to retrieve one of the bars the sound of wings and a familiar voice stopped him. With a smile he turned around. "Welcome back Izzy. Did you and Juliet find a place? Damien and Rune went out looking for a place too. The trackers have started to come this way so we have to move soon. Did you see the boys on your way here?" Finally noticing Juliet wasn't there Sig frowned slightly. "Where did the crow go? Is everything okay?"

┗━¤¤━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━¤¤━┛

n Ϩuch Ⱥ Ŵay Ⱦhat Ⱦhey Łook Ϝorward Ⱦo Ⱦhe ȾripT
          User Image

Juliet wasn't altogether pleased that Izzy had left without a partner, but by the time it was happening, it was too late to do anything to stop her without risking being spotted. Dammit. Sighing in mild frustration, Juliet decided she would trust (or force herself to trust) Izzy to get to the cave and back safely. "She's already gone," the crow said, shaking her head. Changing the subject, she asked, "Really? You think there's a rifle in here?" That seemed like a good assumption, all things considered, but she hadn't found anything like that yet. "I'll help you set the traps up in a little bit. They'll definitely be useful against anyone trying to barge in. Think we should board up the windows?" Or maybe that would be too much. She wanted sunlight--craved it, even, after years of getting minimal doses of it. But at the same time, she wanted to be as careful as possible, at least until they were farther from the facility.

(Goodnight!)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces