Light 0.078947368421053 7.9% [ 3 ]
Lightning/Thunder 0.21052631578947 21.1% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 38 ]

Dangerous Genius

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
Hotaru rose an eyebrow at the sudden appearance of Road. "Another Yokai, huh? You're the one who fought that kid with the wind, am I right?" He referred to Chris.

ciandera's Waifu

Dangerous Wife

shikimaru69
Hotaru rose an eyebrow at the sudden appearance of Road. "Another Yokai, huh? You're the one who fought that kid with the wind, am I right?" He referred to Chris.

"I wonder." she replied while glaring at him

Bashful Tycoon

shikimaru69
A man approached Aaron from behind, patiently waiting for him to turn around. "So you've come. It seems these two have quite dependent friends." He spoke calmly, standing defenselessly behind the alchemist.
Aaron stood up slowly and turned around. " Are you the one that did this?" He asked eyein him, prepared wo draw his keyblade

Dangerous Genius

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
"Indeed I am. I had no reason to hurt them.....yet. You could say that this is to motivate an 'old friend' to come out of hiding." Hotaru explained, remaining unthreatened, despite being outnumbered and without a weapon.

Bashful Tycoon

shikimaru69
"Indeed I am. I had no reason to hurt them.....yet. You could say that this is to motivate an 'old friend' to come out of hiding." Hotaru explained, remaining unthreatened, despite being outnumbered and without a weapon.
" I DON'T GIVE A DAMN WHAT YOUR REASON IS!" Aaron yelled as he kicked at Hotaru's head

Dangerous Genius

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
Aaron_Weilder
shikimaru69
" I DON'T GIVE A DAMN WHAT YOUR REASON IS!" Aaron yelled as he kicked at Hotaru's head

Hotaru swiftly blocked Aaron's kick with his forearm, leaning to his side to better compensate for his defense. In retalation, he grabbed his leg, throwing the alchemist at Road.

Dangerous Genius

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
Aaron_Weilder
shikimaru69
Aaron_Weilder
shikimaru69

Hotaru swiftly blocked Aaron's kick with his forearm, leaning to his side to better compensate for his defense. In retalation, he grabbed his leg, throwing the alchemist at Road.
Aaron flipped backand skidded towards road then stopped. He charged acting as if he was about to punch Hotrau but insead, in a flash, he picked up Rikine and put her on his back and then held Kyi in his arms. He appeared in front of the door eyeing Road " Think you can handle him while i get the girls to safety." He looked at Kyi " Don't worry...im gonna get you out of here and back to shikimaru.."

OOC: Time to go OP neutral

In an instant, much faster than that of Aaron's speed, Hotaru plucked Kyi from Aaron's grasp, carrying her on his shoulder. "Sorry, but this hostage is the only necessary one...for now." He said, jumping back to avoid any further confrontations. "I guess we'll be going now." He said, with himself and Kyi sinking into the darkness.

Despite Aaron's efforts to protect Kyi, she screamed for help as she was dragged into the shadow. "AARON!! ROAD!! PLEASE SAVE M-" Before she could finish her sentence, she was already gone.

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Just when Hotaru and Kyi vanished, Tobi burst through the house, forgetting to use the door. "Hey, is anyone here?" He looked around, assessing the situation. "Oh, it's you guys." He scratched his head in confusion. "Huh? Where's Kyi? In a different house?" He asked, noticing that Aaron managed to save Rikine.

Bashful Tycoon

shikimaru69
Aaron_Weilder
shikimaru69
Aaron_Weilder
shikimaru69

Aaron flipped backand skidded towards road then stopped. He charged acting as if he was about to punch Hotrau but insead, in a flash, he picked up Rikine and put her on his back and then held Kyi in his arms. He appeared in front of the door eyeing Road " Think you can handle him while i get the girls to safety." He looked at Kyi " Don't worry...im gonna get you out of here and back to shikimaru.."

OOC: Time to go OP neutral

In an instant, much faster than that of Aaron's speed, Hotaru plucked Kyi from Aaron's grasp, carrying her on his shoulder. "Sorry, but this hostage is the only necessary one...for now." He said, jumping back to avoid any further confrontations. "I guess we'll be going now." He said, with himself and Kyi sinking into the darkness.

Despite Aaron's efforts to protect Kyi, she screamed for help as she was dragged into the shadow. "AARON!! ROAD!! PLEASE SAVE M-" Before she could finish her sentence, she was already gone.
" KYI! NOOO"he said trying to go after the darkness "GOD DAMNIT" he screamed kicking over a table. " How the hell am i going to explain this to shikimaru?!"

Prophet

After having woken up just before Kyi was gone, Rikine looked down in shame as her friend was stolen so easily. "How......why are there still so many people stronger than us...? We've trained for this...and yet we're still nothing to them.." She thought to herself, on the verge of tears.

Bashful Tycoon

Rikine Destiny
Rikine looked down in shame as her friend was stolen so easily. "How......why are there still so many people stronger than us...? We've trained for this...and yet we're still nothing to them.." She thought to herself, on the verge of tears.
Aaron picked up rikine in his arms " Come on. Let's get you back to the hotel. You look hungry and tired" He said smiling at her

Prophet

Aaron_Weilder
Rikine Destiny
Rikine looked down in shame as her friend was stolen so easily. "How......why are there still so many people stronger than us...? We've trained for this...and yet we're still nothing to them.." She thought to herself, on the verge of tears.
Aaron picked up rikine in his arms " Come on. Let's get you back to the hotel. You look hungry and tired" He said smiling at her

"B-but what about Kyi?" Rikine protested, pouting slightly.

Bashful Tycoon

Rikine Destiny
Aaron_Weilder
Rikine Destiny

"B-but what about Kyi?" Rikine protested, pouting slightly.
" Don't worry. I promise we'll save her." he said happily walking out of the door " Tell you what, i'll try cook you something up even though i cant even cook..." He said smiling " how does that sound?"

Prophet

"Uhhhh....." Rikine trailed off, relunctant to say 'yes' to his question. "S-sure..." She would finally say, patting his back in response as they returned to the stadium.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff