Wind 0.23684210526316 23.7% [ 9 ]
Earth 0.052631578947368 5.3% [ 2 ]
Void (Darkness) 0.15789473684211 15.8% [ 6 ]
Light 0.078947368421053 7.9% [ 3 ]
Lightning/Thunder 0.21052631578947 21.1% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 38 ]

Bashful Tycoon

shikimaru69
"He's not my boyfriend anymore, lay off!" Elizabeth retorted, throwing a bottle of shampoo at his head.

Meanwhile, Char entered the room, having bought two new pistols from the market. "Hey, guys." He smiled casually, with Wyatt entering after him.

Ven fell completely over by being hit by the shampoo bottle " I still don't understand who would want to date a cougar like you.." he said rubbing his neck.

Dangerous Genius

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
Aaron_Weilder
shikimaru69
"He's not my boyfriend anymore, lay off!" Elizabeth retorted, throwing a bottle of shampoo at his head.

Meanwhile, Char entered the room, having bought two new pistols from the market. "Hey, guys." He smiled casually, with Wyatt entering after him.

Ven fell completely over by being hit by the shampoo bottle " I still don't understand who would want to date a cougar like you.." he said rubbing his neck.

Elizabeth's eyes widened as she was called a 'cougar'. "YOU BAKA!!! HOW OLD DO YOU THINK I AM?!?!" She shouted, throwing multiple random objects from the bathroom at Ven in retaliation.

Bashful Tycoon

shikimaru69
Aaron_Weilder
shikimaru69

Elizabeth's eyes widened as she was called a 'cougar'. "YOU BAKA!!! HOW OLD DO YOU THINK I AM?!?!" She shouted, throwing multiple random objects from the bathroom at Ven in retaliation.
Ven jumped all over the place trying to dodge the flyging objects. " Anyway. We need to be leaving this place soon. It's too dangerous if we stick around and i dont want you getting hurt." he said standing up

Dangerous Genius

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
"Hmph, fine." Elizabeth pouted, then looked around, siezing several heavy bags. "If we're gonna leave, we may as well take the treasure we stole. This way we can at least live like royalty after we escape." She grinned, having stolen from the Solace Pirates after the events of Shark Turf.

Bashful Tycoon

shikimaru69
"Hmph, fine." Elizabeth pouted, then looked around, siezing several heavy bags. "If we're gonna leave, we may as well take the treasure we stole. This way we can at least live like royalty after we escape." She grinned, having stolen from the Solace Pirates after the events of Shark Turf.
" You crazy nutcase" He said laughing." You can't go anywhere without stealing something." He said smiling " Oh. and you might wanna put some clothes on." He said referring to the fact that she was barely naked. Also the fact that her hands were full so she souldnt be abe to pull it up

Dangerous Genius

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
Elizabeth blushed red before throwing a few of the bags at Ven, then storming off to go change. Char could only laugh as the bags hurled toward Ven.

Dangerous Genius

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
As Shade escaped the rubble, with his clothes tarnished, he grabbed hold of an unconscious Athena, and an injured Ribiku, having sheathed his daito to have enough grip on both of them. "Damnit....I can't handle protecting them and reasoning with her at the same time...I have to retreat.." He thought to himself, before Sky appeared in front of him.

"Where the hell are you going?" She growled, pointing a finger at him, with a pink orb forming around it. In an instant, she fired a laser with enough power to create a giant crater, of which Shade could not dodge.

As the dust settled, Sky could only see an unconscious Athena and Ribiku, but no Shade. Does this mean that the mysterious demon, of whom she once admired, was finally dead?

Bashful Tycoon

shikimaru69
As Shade escaped the rubble, with his clothes tarnished, he grabbed hold of an unconscious Athena, and an injured Ribiku, having sheathed his daito to have enough grip on both of them. "Damnit....I can't handle protecting them and reasoning with her at the same time...I have to retreat.." He thought to himself, before Sky appeared in front of him.

"Where the hell are you going?" She growled, pointing a finger at him, with a pink orb forming around it. In an instant, she fired a laser with enough power to create a giant crater, of which Shade could not dodge.

As the dust settled, Sky could only see an unconscious Athena and Ribiku, but no Shade. Does this mean that the mysterious demon, of whom she once admired, was finally dead?
Han released his barrier and ran to sky and grabbed her wrist " That's enough! I'm all for killing this nussence but you are taking this too far! You are going to cause Attention and ruin everything. We've done our job, they'r dead"

Dangerous Genius

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
Sky's fury knew no bounds, as she released herself from Han's grip with a swift kick to the abdomen. "Don't tell me how to do my job!! This...is personal." She growled, looking around to see where Shade was. However, before she could turn around, a flash of light once again blinded her, as Shade landed behind her. The dragon skull that rested on her head cracked, before splitting in two, however, not harming her.

"That was a warning. Let them go, they're none of your concern." Shade spoke, once again going on the defensive.

Bashful Tycoon

shikimaru69
Sky's fury knew no bounds, as she released herself from Han's grip with a swift kick to the abdomen. "Don't tell me how to do my job!! This...is personal." She growled, looking around to see where Shade was. However, before she could turn around, a flash of light once again blinded her, as Shade landed behind her. The dragon skull that rested on her head cracked, before splitting in two, however, not harming her.

"That was a warning. Let them go, they're none of your concern." Shade spoke, once again going on the defensive.
Sky's kick sent him flying towards the wall and nearly fractured his ribs." This is something that my power has no place in. It'll be useless trying to interfere" He said to himself. he gave sky a cold look " Sky..i really do despise you."

Dangerous Genius

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
Unable to listen to Shade's words of reason, she engaged him in combat, slashing at him as much as possible, with him blocking each attack. "Damn....I never would've imagined that she'd have grown so powerful....but I guess it's only expected." Shade thought to himself, jumping backward as Sky swiped at him horizontally. He was not enough of a fool to attack her head on, as that would surely be the death of him.

"They say that Class X is split into ranks, from 1 to 10, in descending order. If that's so, then what rank did he make you?" He asked, referring to their leader, Datenshi, who would most likely be ranked #1.

In an instant, Sky used this distraction to appear behind Shade, with his eyes widening as he lost track of her. "I am ranked 2nd only to Datenshi himself." She hissed, slashing at his back with immense force, propelling him forward.

Eilley's Widower

Ice-Cold Hellraiser

14,475 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Frozen Solid 200
OOC: I hate when I leave for one ******** day and now I has no idea whats going on. Also... Freaking shingetsu/mar is hot ; ~;
shikimaru69
Unable to listen to Shade's words of reason, she engaged him in combat, slashing at him as much as possible, with him blocking each attack. "Damn....I never would've imagined that she'd have grown so powerful....but I guess it's only expected." Shade thought to himself, jumping backward as Sky swiped at him horizontally. He was not enough of a fool to attack her head on, as that would surely be the death of him.

"They say that Class X is split into ranks, from 1 to 10, in descending order. If that's so, then what rank did he make you?" He asked, referring to their leader, Datenshi, who would most likely be ranked #1.

In an instant, Sky used this distraction to appear behind Shade, with his eyes widening as he lost track of her. "I am ranked 2nd only to Datenshi himself." She hissed, slashing at his back with immense force, propelling him forward.
As Shade was hurled forward rolling across the floor Matt kneeled down and stopped him with his Hand.

Dangerous Genius

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
Writhing in pain, Shade looked up to notice Matt. "Who....are you?" he gasped for air, having lost his breath from the attack.
shikimaru69
Writhing in pain, Shade looked up to notice Matt. "Who....are you?" he gasped for air, having lost his breath from the attack.
Matt smiled " The name's Matthew Seieto Deschneaux.." Matt stood up " Guess i was right. That energy i sensed earlier was you. What's the reason for raising your power so high for? This isn't like you." he said looking at sky

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff