Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
(( I know, Tenkai. :p ))
OOC:

Liros

Leo and Trinity are currently about to serve as bosses in an epic level fight, so obviously this thread is pretty lax with power levels as long as it serves as a useful plot device. No need to post to yourself unless you want too, I'll eventually have someone post to you if not myself if I have to.

Trinity

Damn it, I was getting hyped.

Tenkai

What makes it what? the Boss fight hard? Leo...I think Sieg alone with plot armor could have handled Trinity but Leo changes things.

Leo

I've already edited it, so whenever your ready. Its not inconveniencing me at all.

Marius stood within the middle of his extravagant room. In one hand, he barely clutched a glass of white wine and in the other he held a book. Yet another book that he could not read. A grimace spread across his lips before he placed the document back on the shelf. The bookshelf was large, easily twelve feet tall and this made him think. He tugged on the right side, it did not budge. He tugged on the left, it did not budge. Satisfied with the outcome of his little test, Marius walked out the front door and mumbled a set of instructions to the Butler-bot. The robot bowed and he strode towards the estate's front entrance a few minutes later. A sudden urge to accomplish more overtook the man, so much for relaxation.

Lonely Scamp

((I don't think its about it being hard, Sieg. I think it's more about...well...why is Leo there? Isn't he planning a zombie invasion thing?

It wouldn't really make things hard at all as long as everyone gets a fight. Its just that...what's the story here? ._.))
OOC:

Tenkai

I don't know why Leo is involved but I trust his judgement and I believe that he wouldn't jump in for no reason. Sieg has had a long running storyline involving Trinity. Trinity was the woman responsible for hijacking Athena (his wife's) body for Maria to continue living even when it was her time to die. This explains why Sieg has a personal vendetta against immortals and why his marriage is falling apart, causing him to fill that gap in his life with his fight against evil.

Dapper Genius

User Image
~~James Jakov~~

No regrets, 'cause I've got nothin to lose...

"Morality, you say? I, a half demon, am stunned that you would possess such delusions." He made a mock look of utter shock. There were the weak, and there were the strong. The strong would take what they wanted, and the weak would die. This was all the morality that the world needed.

"Still, if you have not healed yet, I might be able to recommend someone who could help. Normally, I would tell you to avoid him at all costs, but he is rather talented at healing demons, a skill not found among clerics and white mages in this city." He spoke of the Dark Priest, Cernos. The man who wanted Jakov to help him advance his plots, though JJ did not know what they were.

The Priest was dangerous.

His offer sounded almost like kindness, but it was simple. To help her would cost him nothing, and might earn him favor. So why not help?

So I'm gonna live my life as I choose,
Until I fall.

Dangerous Lunatic

((Well, Tenkai is sort of right that Leo's character kind of ruins the fun if he is also suppose to be god level, too. It does not make Trinity's situation look unique in the current encounter and can make it seem less of an impact with someone else able to fight on her level. That is why if he can play at a more downplay level in this fight, it will be fine. He does not have to. It is his choice since he's fighting on his own terms.

Good night.))

Mythical Gaian

9,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Vicious Trinity
((Trinity sees everyone in the fight as an enemy, really. But I will not be able to post till tomorrow. I am heading to bed.))

OOC:

Mutha ********. scream

-Takes a deep breath-

Tankai: Leo only knows Trinity from her works in the Oni, and a few random encounters they had trying to brain one another. Why would Leo fight with her? He likes being on the out numbered, or losing side to liven things up. Not to mention he loves violence, no matter whose side he'd on. For all he care's he'd take Trinity's punch's, and still defend her the same he might randomly defend or attack anyone else. XD

KB: No reason to be hate'in just because you had a crush on me some time back. cool

Nexus: Another day then, champ. We'll devise another epic brawl here in Sigil somewhere, and see who all we can't get to show up for it. XD
OOC:

Everybody head to the OOC thread, we need to discuss something.

Also I'm about to post for Liros.
        User Image
                                User Image
                                Jade Elisabeth Quinn; The Werepanther

User Image

Like a game of cat and mouse...

Jade leaned against the bar from her place behind it, ready to serve, though still soaked from the rain. She wished she had a hairdryer or something, she probably looked ridiculous. She reached into the beer cooler and grabbed herself a corona, cracking it open with a nearby bottle opener and taking a generous sip.

Sure, drinking on the job was unwise, but she was feeling lonely and nobody was around. Her tail swayed behind her, a bored expression on her face, and she watched a bead of water drip from her hair to her wrist.

The corona was raised to her lips again.

~I'M PUTTING KAMA'S POST HERE TOO AS WELL FOR CONVENIENCE~

Kama rolled her eyes a little at herself. Yes, she had tried to be nice, and she had paid for it. Trust me, sweetheart, it's a rare thing. As I said, misplaced sense of morality. It wont happen again, I assure you.

His offer interested Kama, but she tilted her head at him curiously. Why would I avoid him, dare I ask? If it was more trouble than it was worth, she would simply wait for her tail to heal itself. She had dealt with enough bullshit for one week.

//[L]ocation: The Pub of Nine Swords!//
                                  [M]ood:
                                  Meh// tatus: Unharmed//
                                  [O]ccupation:
                                  Bartender// [O]utfit: Click me!

--- Kitty's got claws.â—„â—„â—„â—„

Mythical Gaian

9,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
OOC:

KB: -Two thumbs up- 3nodding

Sieg/Trinity/Tenkai:

Leo's attracted to violence. Any fight, brawl, or physical dispute is going to draw his attention instantly. Abandoning whatever else he's doing unless there's a damn good reason not to get involved.

He'll defend/attack everyone equally. In first appearance it would look like he's defending Trinity since two people are attacking her at once. Of course he'd go after on of them instead of helping them attack her in some epic thee way strike.

In honesty. Leo given his abilities would prolong the fight. Defend any lethal blow to keep whoever alive to keep fighting, even if it risks his own physical shell which after all is very much so capable of being destroyed.

xd I don't plan on power playing this fight for plot, or what ever. Just brawl in the typical epic Gaia fashion, and enjoy myself.

Lonely Scamp

Leonardo S. Tensatsu

Tenkai: Leo only knows Trinity from her works in the Oni, and a few random encounters they had trying to brain one another. Why would Leo fight with her? He likes being on the out numbered, or losing side to liven things up. Not to mention he loves violence, no matter whose side he'd on. For all he care's he'd take Trinity's punch's, and still defend her the same he might randomly defend or attack anyone else. XD

((*fix'd* >_>

I think you're missing the point entirely. That's...not exactly a plot. ._. You're kindof just jumping in for the hell of it.

I think Trinity said it best. It's one thing where you have one character as the boss of a particular plotline in a single encounter in order to express the urgency of the situation. If you have two of them, it takes away from both.

If you're trying to be a boss character then you're better off doing it with your own plot arc like the zombie thing you were planning. Your explanation about being on the outnumbered side doesn't really make a lot of sense when teaming up with Trinity makes it an even 2 on 2. It also doesn't make sense to say "losing side" if Trinity is supposed to be strong enough to take on Yusuke and Sieg 2 on 1.

I dunno...I probably shouldn't say anything since I'm not involved in it. ._. Hey, wait...is Fier getting into this too? I think he is.))

Blessed Friend

User ImageEmily Halpen
---------------------------------------------------------

The Ladies' Ward
[[Deleted the earlier post >.<]]

Leaving the Halpen Hall, Emily smoothed any strays back in her hair. With a small sigh, the woman was relieved to be over and done with the family dinner. Mostly, they consisted of her father updating her on family finances and political issues. Buncha bologna. One day, she would have to deal with it herself.

That night, she had been forced to where a dress out of common courtesy. That or be berated by the parental unit. A blue dress clung to her figure, sashaying just above her knees. The ever present ruby dangled from her anklet, drawing attention to the white high heels that she rarely wore. Her red hair had been pulled half up, stuck in place with a silver clip. Her mouth was painted a soft pink, eyes done up with gold eyeshadow, eyeliner and mascara. The only detail unseen was the dagger strapped to the outside of her thigh, hence the flowing dress.

That dagger has some damn prying eyes, she thought to herself, grumbling about the gift. The dagger had eyes of its own. Dragon eyes in fact. Shaking her head, she wondered just what kind of trouble she had gotten herself into when she accepted it in the first place. Glancing around, she wondered just who walked the streets this night. Noises could be heard from afar, Nighthawks perhaps.
---------------------------------------------------------

Aged Gaian

OOC:

I think Tenkai's opinion is valid.

Though Leo doesn't have to take an active position in the fight (and he can still not do take that active roll as the fight hasn't begun). He can observe from the sidelines and gather information. This alone can prove to be just as menacing as getting in the mix up and be a little bit more sensible considering leo's role as an agent of chaos within the...admittedly already chaotic city. Especially considering his past dealings with Sieg, he can note a few things based on how Sieg is acting and what he is doing and use those for future plotlines concerning the two characters.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff