Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Friend

User ImageEmily Halpen
---------------------------------------------------------

The Ladies' Ward

M turned a light shade of pink, not quite used to being embarrassed around this man. She sat with him as ladylike as she could. Proving quite difficult, she gave up on manners and just sat as she normally would. The clip holding her hair up was giving her a small headache. Releasing it, she ran her fingers quickly through her hair to fluff it back to normal.

The mention of her guards made her grin. "Well, having gotten an earful from Dad at dinner, they figure I won't try anything," she admitted. "And who said I was behaving myself?" Her chin propped onto Nex's shoulder, trying to appear as calm as possible when her insides where hardly contained. "You should see me when I'm really getting into trouble."

7,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Nex smiled at the girl as he glanced at her sideways. He'd grin as he looked back out. Her explanation as to why the guards were so lax was funny.

So daddy runs your life, does he? Besides that... why did he give you an earful?

His grin never faded as she offered him the question about her behavior.

Indeed. Who said that? What trouble have you gotten into while I was away?

As she propped her chin up on his shoulder he turned to look at her, those crimson optics locking dead on with hers.

Real trouble, huh? What kind of trouble is real trouble for the dangerous Lady M?

The tone in his final sentence was a challenge and he gave her a mischievous grin as he said it.

Dangerous Grabber

11,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
It seemed Glory didn't understand the importance of 'Suspend your disbelief" in regard to psionics. Oh well. Nobody's perfect.

She simply followed Tres' instructions, adjusting her stance as he told her to do so. It was a bit awkward, using the same stance she'd always used, but not at the same time. She'd have to make a conscious effort not to fall back to her usual style while training.

"Like the shuffle?" She had used the shuffle and slide during their little 'test' earlier. He'd probably wanted to point out something she had done wrong.

Aged Gaian

Propel The Spacecraft in the Pleiades

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

The Track - The Ladies Ward

"Thats about right.", Tres said surprisingly. He wondered if the James he met before was the James Eradas of note and if that same guy was the one who trained gloria. If it was, she would be expected to have at least some decent knowledge of fighting. It was right enough not to screw her up and it meant they could move on to the next thing. "Just remember. How you jumped my kick when we traded a little bit. Don't ever do that. At least not to avoid an attack or for an elbow strike. Jumping immediately makes it so you lose control of your momentum and really should be reserved for knee strikes or superman punches when they are really just short hops.", he didn't bother to also include Flying submissions because that was a little advanced for her.

"Alright move up to me and hit me in the palms with a jab cross combination.", he held up both of his hands.

Dwell in the abyssal plane like the hordes of hades

PP: 27

Blessed Friend

User ImageEmily Halpen

The Ladies' Ward

Emily half laughed at the answer she was about to give him. "When don't I get in trouble?" she asked rhetorically. "I almost missed dinner because I took a very restful nap." And those dinners were important to Lord Halpen. You need to be on time so you can learn yada yada yada. Her teeth grit ever so slightly, more truth in what he said about her father running her life than she liked.

His next question distracted her, or really brought her back to her original thoughts. The pink deepened to a shade of red. Nex's grin only irritated her, much as he meant it to. Green eyes lowered to hide behind her lashes. "Please, just call me Emily," she breathed before brushing her lips against his. The touch was feathery and light, testing the waters as her heart raced nervously.

Aged Gaian

OOC:

Alright guys, I'm off...I might be on after work tomorrow late.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
"Ernest Hemingway once wrote, 'The world is a fine place and worth fighting for.' I agree with the second part." William Somerset, Se7en

---

James meditated.

"Out of the night that covers me,
Black as the Pit from pole to pole,
I thank whatever gods may be
For my unconquerable soul."

The daemonslayer didn't do this too often. Normally, his thoughts were an organized mess, constantly restless, alert, the turblence suggested by his aura as well. The man would be quite a sight in the rich park in the Ladies' Ward, a lightly, but beautifully armored warrior, and armed to the teeth, standing perfectly still. Only with the gentle motion of his breathing, and the movement of his lips, could one tell if he was alive at a distance.

"In the fell clutch of circumstance
I have not winced nor cried aloud.
Under the bludgeonings of chance
My head is bloody, but unbowed."

He drew strength from his rage, a brillantly burning hatred for all evil, for all of those who would hurt the innocent. He drew his strength from vengeance, eternal retribution against those who hurt the weak, and those who murdered his friends and loved one. Most of all, he drew his strength from his own humanity, because it was an example of all he fought to safeguard and protect.

"Beyond this place of wrath and tears
Looms but the Horror of the shade,
And yet the menace of the years
Finds, and shall find, me unafraid"

He reflected upon his meeting with the holy monk, Seigfried Eschtauffen. Seig had once been a great man, then he had given up his humanity in an effort to become something greater to his God. Now, the monk became his own worst enemy, a zealot, seeking to sweep away everything that disagreed with him. How low had such a mighty warrior fallen, to despair over the fact that their war was eternal. James might've been as idealistic once upon a time, but the hands of that particular wheel tore away to reveal the bitter truths, they just as well revealed the true foundations and character of a person.

"It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul."

It was clear that had he not been as strong, James might've been walking the same path that Seig did now, and while their goals were ultimately similiar, James never lost control of his methods. He had long accepted his fate. The firstborn of his parents, sure, the champion of his clan, great, the most powerful warrior they could offer to help protect the world...

He was a sacrifice.

James Eredas was never truly meant to know happiness. His one chance at a normal life was ripped from him, struck down in the prime of her life, his best friend was dead, and his own family trained him, doomed him, to battle in a war that had raged since man had climbed out of the primordial ooze, until his death. The war between Good and Evil, Order and Chaos, however you called it.

And James accepted his fate. He had made his peace with the indisputable fact that the world sucks, that he would die in battle one day. Because if humans who thought like he did were able to exist at all, then it was all worth fighting for still.

His mind was freed of distractions, his purpose was renewed, and the body, relaxed, James reached into the depths of his jacket and withdrew his crimson shades, putting them on, his face setting itself into his war-mask as he did so, a subtle snarl lurking just under the surface of his being. Those close to the daemonslayer would've felt a shiver go up their spines as James's aura increased, not in size, but in focus, more like a blowtorch then a candle. He hefted his nodachi up over a shoulder, one hand on the hilt, and turned toward potential bloodshed and death.

And so James Eredas was ready for war.

7,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Indeed, she did get herself into plenty of trouble on a regular basis. He'd been witness to a good portion of it. He could see her grit her teeth and he almost regretted teasing her. Almost.

The color of her cheeks didn't escape him, nor did the way she lowered her green eyes, which happened to be Nex's favorite color as far as eyes went. Red hair, green eyes. A complementary set of features there... As he thought about it she came closer and spoke, her lips barely apart from his. Before he had a chance to actually speak she had brushed her lips against his and he'd respond by leaning in just enough to make that feather touch into something more.

Mm..

All that could escape his lips as they pressed to hers in a genuine kiss.

Blessed Friend

User ImageEmily Halpen

The Ladies' Ward

The kiss returned, Emily felt a small shiver of excitement travel down her spine. A small, yearning sigh escaped her lips onto his mouth. Those same green eyes closed while she turned towards Nexus fully. So much trouble. A soft smile pressed against his mouth before her hand rose to rest at the nape of his neck. Full lips began to gently demand more.

Everything else faded out. Or it was just flat dark outside. She hardly noticed either. The smell of magic lingered on him and brought her back to him healing her. M would always tag that scent to him. And the musk of man. Too far away.

7,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
He wrapped his arms around her thin waist as she pressed the kiss more eagerly. He'd pull her into his lap as he did this. The soft sigh that escaped her lips, the look in her eyes that begged for more. He'd not resist such an offering, though the thought did cross his mind. 'Trouble.' A smile would grow on his lips but it would fade as he gave in to her demands, lips locked with hers in that passionate embrace.

That magical scent that she was so attracted to.. she'd know it. His blood was pumping and she'd soon see that his body seemed to give off that energy she was so fond of. She'd feel it seeping into her through the kiss they shared while his hands at her waist worked to inch the dress she wore up ever so slowly. The excitement between them both might need a bit of privacy and Nex unconsciously added that privacy, reaching to the concealed belt and poking the black dragon's eye as he let one of his hands wander.

Blessed Friend

User ImageEmily Halpen

The Ladies' Ward

Thoroughly warmed up, Emily still managed to shiver. Having found her way onto his lap, she straddled his lap and smirked as she felt his hand work its way up her dress. The hem edged up more than she would ever allow. Hell, she didn't even have time to consider how much she had a new found love for dresses. Her hand curled into a fist, closing around a handful of hair.

Breaking the kiss for a moment, she reached up to open the door. She led the way, tugging Nexus after her and teasing him with small kisses. Hardly embarrassed at the moment, she slide the dagger off of her thigh and down her leg. Stowing it away in a drawer, she turned her full attention back on the man in her room. Her eyes had darkened dangerously, grabbing Nexus by the collar and pulled him to her. "Ready to see what trouble is?" she asked with a playful smirk.

7,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
He'd groan as she grabbed that fistful of his messy black hair. A grin on his lips as she pulled away from him and opened the door. She tugged him along and he followed willingly. The door to her room closed and the dagger removed. All that remained was the beautiful woman in front of him clad in the dress that revealed so much at the moment. She'd grab his collar and pull him and he'd place his hands on her hips, leaning his forehead against hers as his eyes locked with hers, a devilish grin on his lips.

You asked for it, Emily.

He'd drag that dress up now, exposing more and more as he pressed his lips to hers once more, nipping at her bottom lip playfully as the dress came up and off... As for the rest? We'll leave that to your imagination.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

[...Man, did I miss a fight?

I could've have Dzan ******** everyone's night up. xd

Anyway, off to class.

Also, I think Dzan will spend most of his time in the yard today. So, if anyone needs him/wants to rp he'll be there.]
[The Market Ward - Fighting]

Not that fire again! He was all ready to punch through that inferno this time with his demon energy shielding him from spiritual harm. Unfortunately, this fire had more "oomph" to it than normal, giving it the capability to actually stop him, only to fling the guy backwards into the tea shop stationed behind him. The glass was shattered as he went sailing through some of the furniture inside, getting various cuts across his body as he came to a stop against the counter within. However, this wasn't going to stop him. He stood himself slowly back to his feet, until he felt the ground shake. He witnessed as cracks drew themselves into the floor until he saw what came from underneath.

"Oh great..."

BOOOM, KABOOM, whatever sound you thought of came to life as the entire tea shop was blown up by the explosive effects of Trinity's attack. The condition of Yusuke was unknown as the building went crashing down from the fire rising into the air after punching through the roof. Left right, the spirit detective was nowhere in sight. Was this the end of Yusuke Urameshi?

"You're going to have to do better than that!"

The kid came lunging out of the flames in an aura of demon energy, lunging right back on Trinity's position. His shirt was once again blown off by another explosive attack, but at least he was still in good shape. This time, he used zig zag methods to move himself at swift speeds toward her position. But instead of going directly toward her, Yusuke strafed to her right, going at higher speeds as he tried to find an opening somewhere in her defense.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff