Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loyal Conversationalist

"The Pale Gentleman"

"I understand more then you could possibly know."

"As long as Miss Harley is incapable of controlling her powers or using them without causing the whole kingdom to worry about a daemon invasion - I am afraid it is going to remain like that. Others, mainly I, will tell you what to do....

It was quite courageous and irresponsible what you did today without any supervision.. I thought I told you that, even if it is a small portal or a circle - with your potential it can run out of control and pull something large or of opposite element into our realm from the nether or other planes.... This is why people tell you what you should do... For the safety of theirs - and especially the safety of yours....
", it was obvious the man was rather convinced the girl had done the summoning on purpose. Perhaps because to him, one couldn't summon numerous daemons by accident - not just by making a wish or such. Perhaps, because he knew what horrid things one could pull to this world if their portal failed or they weren't careful.

"What comes to this..... friend of yours... I'd suggest meeting them on the less reserved portion of your day. Your studies are of utmost importance to the kingdom and its people... Perhaps you should for once act as if you cared about them, by studying some..", he stated and ignored the girls plead for forgiveness and kindness towards her companion. The man didn't simply care. He just held out the tome in his hand to her. "I am being very lenient with you, Harley... ", he stated and stared straight into the girls eyes. Cold and calculative.

"I have seen the stars fall; witnessed the death and decay.
What did the gods do?
Fight and bicker...
I have witnessed the kingdom fade; seen races disappear one by one.
But what did the gods do?
Spread and enforce it.
I held you in my hands - witnessed your last breath and saw the sadness in your eyes.
What did I do?

I did nothing....
"

Dapper Gekko

8,950 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

Aoife Boland

From the darkness
Strong and silent
Like pillars in the night they break the dawn
Hungry and violent

Aoife, though she was keeping herself in check, was obviously not happy with the man. She was just glad that she kept her eyes closed. If they could see her eyes, they would have noticed the black cracking into her eyes. As it was, Aoife's teeth were not normal when she spoke. She was angled so that Harley couldn't see that though. "If I might make a suggestion, sir. This place, while it may have the materials you need to teach, may not be the best place for her to learn. She wants to get out, so teach her outside. She gets locked in this monotony, and her brain shuts down."

Scarlet rain falls
Hot and heavy
Show me that you've got the strength to fight
Boy are you ready

Obsessive Lover

12,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

│█│Screaming, crying, ۞Perfect storm۞ I can make all the tables turn
☪Rose garden filled with ☢thorns☢ Keep you second guessing..
✄Cause darling I'm a ☠nightmare☠ dressed like a daydream

███████████ ███████████ █████████ ███████████ ███████████ █████████

Harley's demeanor dropped as Daniel started speaking again. He was still hammering in her inexperience. It wasn't like she didn't try. She just didn't want to do it at all. She wanted to go somewhere far from here with Elza. She didn't ask for this! With a sigh, she looked down. The red head didn't look up again until he held the tome out towards her. Taking it in her hands, she looked away from them both. "I do care.....that's why I thought I could encourage them out there...."

Aofie was now back to making suggestions. Ones Harley knew probably weren't going to be accepted. Reaching up, she put a hand on her friend's shoulder. "It's okay, Fie. It's better I don't destroy everything out there.." she said, giving her a slightly reassuring smile. It was the best she could do. She just didn't want them getting into it or for Aofie to get into trouble.

Dedicated Lunatic

User Image
tin

I'm gazing upward, a world I can't embrace
I'm begging for forgiveness, everything I've done
It's all so wrong

If this is to end in fire

Othin watched from where he was at and wondered how anyone was going to be intimidated by that. Even when Nulli met him she made it seem all dramatic. He was still left to wonder why she looked angry at him the first time they met. That is until he asked her who she was and if she knew who he was. Then she introduced herself to a point where it had made Othin fall backwards in total shock and disbelief. Well, whatever worked because all the attention was on her so he decided to slip away to check out the houses to see if anyone needed his help. He made sure he wasn't seen and he was being extra, extra careful not to be his usual clumsy self. He didn't really have to wait for a signal from Mozeo since his hearing was in good shape to know that almost all the men were curious about this woman in a mask claiming to be the goddess of this village.

ploɔ ǝuoƃ llɐ s,ʇI
suıǝʌ ʎɯ uı ɯouǝʌ 'sɹǝʇuılds puɐ suɹoɥʇ ʎluo s,ǝɹǝɥ
ɹǝʇuıʍ ssǝlpuǝ uɐ s,ʇɹɐǝɥ ʎW

ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐl ǝɥʇ ɹoɟ ǝuıʍ ɟo ssɐlƃ ɐ ǝsıɐ

Quick Codger

User Image
                                                || Duke Dagata ||
                                                || Demon for Hire ||

Most would think the side of a road to be a strange place to take a nap and in most cases Duke wouldn't pick a place like this to rest, but after what seemed like hours of walking Duke just didn't care. The lush grass of the edge of the road looked like an excellent place to rest his head. Duke's eyes were closed and his face peaceful as his chest rose and fell with each breath. While Duke wasn't fully asleep he'd been going in and out of consciousness for the past couple hours, minutes passed in what felt like seconds.

Duke's eyes slowly creaked open at the sound of a bird chirping in one of the surrounding trees. He was immediately greeted with a flash of sunlight in his eyes which caused him to immediately shut his eyes and turn his head to avert the sun. A heavy sign escaped his mouth Might as well get going... Duke had no real direction to where he was going, he was just following the road to see where it would take him.

With a grunt Duke pushed himself off the ground and stood up, his long, lanky frame swaying lazily as he rubbed the sleep out of his eyes. Duke was surprised he hadn't been jumped by bandits during his nap, but God forbid he got a little excitement in his life. He bent over and touched his toes, feeling the deep stretch in the backs of his thighs. Duke held the position for a ten count and then popped back up, ready to continue. He grabbed his spear off the ground and slung it around so it hung off his back. Duke began walking down the road at a rather lackadaisical pace, he had nowhere to be so why bother walking with any kind of purpose?

ll Location: Some road ll
                                                ll Company: His lonesomell
User ImageMozeo watched Nulli in shock, mouth agape. Oh god, he thought. What is she doing? Mozeo rubbed his temples in frustration. When Nulli had finished her speech, Mozeo cringed when the soldiers began to laugh. At least they're distracted... Mozeo turned to give Othin the signal, only to see him already heading to the closest house.

"Go home, girl!" the tallest of the solders shouted between his fits of laughter. "None of this concerns you." He sounded drunk. The village kept wine in the basement of the chapel for religious ceremonies and the soldiers must have broken in. All the soldiers continued to laugh at Nulli. When she didn't move, the tall soldier repeated himself. "Go on, get!" he yelled, waving his arms. He made a shooing motion, as if he were talking to a clingy puppy. "You'll get yourself hurt!" He laughed and lifted a bottle of stolen wine from his satchel. It was clearly open and he had no concern for how much he spilled. He took a swig and threw the bottle on the ground, glass shattering as his face quickly became angry. "You hear me girl? Go on out!"

Aged Noob

Nulli V. Dornez

“Hurt me? I think you misinterpret the danger you are currently in.” Nulli said not phased at all by the soldier. Picking up a stone from the ground, she started to twirl it around in her hands, before looking at him. Winding up for a pitch, she threw the stone towards his head, and it landed right in between his eyes with a bit of force. “Consider that your final warning, before I start taking this seriously. Leave this village, and your lives will be spared.” She said to them with a bit more bass in her tone this time around. Her confidence didn’t come from Mozeo being on standby to heal her at any moment, but from a fact that only she and Othin knew.

Loyal Conversationalist

"The Pale Gentleman"

"I understand more then you could possibly know."

"If I may make a suggestion, it would for you to kindly shut up about things you are oblivious to..."

The instant the soldier began to question his methods of teaching, his cane snapped against the woman's chest. A small whirl of magic was present as the man's words invoked a small to rid the annoyance of her voice for now. Silence suited her better - better then her voiced opinions. "Miss Harley's abilities are unique and despite her insistent and obnoxious whining about not wanting those abilities - there isn't anything she can do about it other then learn control. The surroundings she is presented with are vital for her safety and learning - but given your lack of knowledge I'd presume you'd study medicine in the gutter... ", the man was fixated on Harley as he spoke. As if telling Harley the reasons why she wasn't allowed outside so much and why she was being demanded a lot of hard work.

The man didn't lie, not one bit. The temple area, shrines and every bit of holy ground she wandered on - prevented her abilities from causing absolute chaos. It was a stable environment due to its blessed nature and a place where demonic entities didn't feel at ease or could be called forth with ease. He had explained this time and again to his pupil, but her lack of backbone when it came to her studies at times seemed curse him to repeat it over and over. "On the field, especially the front - where you and your companions struggle to weed out the rebellious peasants with their pitchforks - would be more ideal for calling forth these beings. But it is also ideal for her powers to run loose and cause a dent in the moral rather then boost it... I will not allow her to bring herself or other to harms way because of the possibility of it happening.... And when such situation occurs, miss knowsbetter... The only thing you can hope to do, is curl up on the ground and pray.... ".

It was hard to tell from the man's cold tone and face devoid of expression, was he merely trying to scare Harley from even thinking of doing it while her master had his back turned. Or was it the truth. That this little girl was capable of bringing forth fire and brimstone by accident and doom the whole battlefield - if not the whole kingdom with it.

"So, if this subject has been finally dealt with - would you now finally return to studies after clearing up the mess you've made. Remember this, Harley - the longer you stall and refuse to learn... The longer you'll be stuck here."

"I have seen the stars fall; witnessed the death and decay.
What did the gods do?
Fight and bicker...
I have witnessed the kingdom fade; seen races disappear one by one.
But what did the gods do?
Spread and enforce it.
I held you in my hands - witnessed your last breath and saw the sadness in your eyes.
What did I do?

I did nothing....
"

Dapper Gekko

8,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

Aoife Boland

From the darkness
Strong and silent
Like pillars in the night they break the dawn
Hungry and violent

Aoife went from angry to pissed when she was silenced by the mage. She kept herself under control, but more now than before she wanted to put her sword through him. She couldn't. He was obviously beyond her ability, and she needed to get out to the front. The dullahan grasped Harley's shoulder for a moment before leaving. Obviously, she wasn't going to be able to get Harley out. This guy had her too afraid of her own powers. The Dullahan didn't believe a word of what he'd said though.

Scarlet rain falls
Hot and heavy
Show me that you've got the strength to fight
Boy are you ready

Obsessive Lover

12,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

│█│Screaming, crying, ۞Perfect storm۞ I can make all the tables turn
☪Rose garden filled with ☢thorns☢ Keep you second guessing..
✄Cause darling I'm a ☠nightmare☠ dressed like a daydream

███████████ ███████████ █████████ ███████████ ███████████ █████████

Harley stood by silently as Daniel continued on. Her hopes dashed, she looked over at Aofie one more time before she left, then nodded. "Yes Sir.." she said, moving past him. Once she did, she began to tidy up. Elza watched her, though also gave her instructor a rather mean look. Unlike Harley, he wasn't intimidated one bit by the man.

It was a few more minutes until she was done cleaning up the mess. After that, she turned back to him. "There....I got it all now, I think..." she said. The redhead had also formed an idea. She would do good this little while, and then when he was done with her for the day, she would slip off and follow the army. It would be a difficult task probably, but she would attempt it all the same. Then she would come back and face whatever punishment awaited her. Besides, she had friends to watch over her, and pretty powerful ones too. The girl didn't think there would even be a problem.

Dedicated Lunatic

User Image
tin

I'm gazing upward, a world I can't embrace
I'm begging for forgiveness, everything I've done
It's all so wrong

If this is to end in fire

Othin popped his head up into the window to peek inside one of the houses. He smelt blood, which he was used to but didn't like it when it came from things he could not eat. He cringed a bit when he heard a bottle shattering and then the retaliation of Nulli. The famous rock throw, he had had those happen to him when he was trying to escape sword training to the back of the head. As quietly as he could Othin climbed in after making sure there was no other scents besides the ones that were bleeding badly. It amazed him for a bit how he could be so stealthy when he could not even sneak up on a human without getting a beating which in turn earned that human a beating from Nulli.

The white-haired man looked around to assess his surroundings before finding two men badly hurt. He put his finger to his lips to indicate for them to be quiet when they in turn noticed him and quickly walked over to them and smiled. "Hi, I'm Othin. I'm here to help with my friends that are out there," he whispered before putting his hands on them and healing them. The healing was too perfect but Othin didn't know that. All he knew is that he could heal everything and anything. "We're all going to escape from here, okay? After we get these soldiers to run away," he explained, "are there any more that are hurt that you know of?"

ploɔ ǝuoƃ llɐ s,ʇI
suıǝʌ ʎɯ uı ɯouǝʌ 'sɹǝʇuılds puɐ suɹoɥʇ ʎluo s,ǝɹǝɥ
ɹǝʇuıʍ ssǝlpuǝ uɐ s,ʇɹɐǝɥ ʎW

ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐl ǝɥʇ ɹoɟ ǝuıʍ ɟo ssɐlƃ ɐ ǝsıɐ

Sanutamar's King

Shadowy Hunter

14,525 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Sai Kurono Shuhei
Pact Demon

Feel it everywhere and you see it growing,
Enemies arise and the hate is flowing,
Shattering the moon and bloodying the sky.

███████████ ███████████ █████████ ███████████ ███████████

It had been some time since Sai and Alana had made it to this world. And because of all the time that had gone by, they used their knowledge to integrate into an area that they were quite used to. A kingdom with laws and a ranking system. It was nothing new to him, and once he had found a footing in the kingdom's guard, Sai steadily rose through the rankings. It may have grabbed some attention from the higher ups, since he steadily went through until one of the higher ups made him a knight. That put him at a commander sort of state and gave the family a chance to settle in as well. Sometimes they even state that he was a godsend. How wrong they were to say that. There was nothing holy about Sai other than one of his pacted demons, and he only used light magic. It made his chuckle mentally hearing the phrase, but he allowed everyone to have their own opinions. It was something that just made his day go by faster.

Of course, this would mean that Sai was given mission here and there, and a certain one came up recently. Lately, a group of soldiers for the king have been going on missions killing innocent people, accusing them of being rebellion. They were pretty much murderers that the kingdom would give two choices. Reform or die. And that's where Sai came in. The higher ups had found out that he had been hiding powers from them, even if the arm he had didn't give him away. They had originally thought it was armor until it moved and he used it to crush the breastplate of another solider. It was a sight to see, and the man he did it to was quite surprised as well. But even so, they had thought it be best for Sai to be sent out to this work. He was fast and if they chose the latter, they would be wiped from existence.

Sai was sent on this mission a couple days ago, and he told Alana that he would be back quite soon after that. Five days at most. He would use his shadows to get back faster than getting out. It was getting quite stuffy in the kingdom lately and he needed some sort of break. Plus, there had been talk of there being a group of stealth users within the rebellion. He would rather not have them catch onto his scent and ambush him. Sai was hoping for this little excursion to be fast and not all too exciting. But as he arrived, he knew that wasn't the case. Sai had been keeping quiet for a while and watching the scene unfold around him. There were three at most that were trying to help the village, and the group of soldiers had already dispatched quite a few villagers and were taking the others as bait for more to come. It was disgraceful to think that these soldiers, and that drunken one that took a rock to the back of his head, were soldiers for the kingdom. He sighed and began his movements.

Without much warning, Sai appeared near the chapel. It was pretty easy to tell that he wasn't part of this group of soldiers. He was holding his powers back so that the others couldn't sense it. He would rather this all end peacefully than having to do anything more. A couple soldiers surrounded him. Sai looked to them and glared. "Move. Now." He stated. The soldiers shuddered and moved away. He made his way to the soldier that was egging on the little girl. He watched as he turned his back on her and got hit with a rock, a small grin appearing on his face for only a moment. Sai looked to the man, and then off to the side to the girl. To them, he was just a stranger. The drunken b*****d probably wouldn't realize who Sai was either. "You have two options soldier....Round up your men and leave...Or take on the divine punishment of this young goddess while I make sure you stay for it." He stated firmly, a small rise in his voice at the end of it, making it look like he was going to enjoy it.

The machines of war will fuel both sides,
And the greed will only grow more lies;
Farewell to days of peace 'cause now it's time to die.
Darkness
Light
Shadows
Fire

Aged Explorer

XXXXXXXXXLance YevencyXXXXXXXXX
Mood: Interested Location: Main Rebel camp outskirts With: A soldier named Marina Ooc: Derp, so short

User Image

Lance nodded at Qrow's report as they went along. "Good to hear. That will definitely buy us some time until we figure out what to do next. It's a shame they came upon our base in the first place. Which gives me certain...suspicions." He listened to the second part, an interesting turn of events. "Alright, you've got my permission to look into it. Also, I want you to keep an eye on the Varg. They've been helpful, so far, but I'd be a fool to think outside forces will sit around and congratulate the winner of this war. There's no need to raise any alarm yet. And I prefer you take your core group to carry out this initiative. Information on these matter will exist between them, you, and myself only."

And of course, speak of the devil, and it shall appear. Not too far off, Lance spotted Tala coming from the training grounds. He waved for her to come with them. "Tala! I'm having a commanders meeting soon, I'm assuming you're on your way?" If had shown any concern in regards to her people to Qrow before, it was gone an replaced with a lighter, more friendly attitude. "We've got a lot to discuss after that last raid from the kingdom."

Dapper Gekko

8,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

Tala Lyall

Well, so much for eating right now. Tala heard Lance call, and he spoke of a meeting they were about to have. That came first. Tala changed course, and started towards the command tent. She contacted the other varg in the rebellion, and they would sync their minds during the meeting. It would serve to keep them all informed, and allow them all input into the things brought up in it. Ten varg minds was better than one, and a varg mind was better than most. After she was linked with the others, she fully responded to lance. He was receive first a feeling. Hunger, and then a more intense concern. This was followed by the feeling of confirmation, and then an image showing that she was linking with the other varg so they could offer their input, and more easily spread necessary information to the other rebel camps, mitigating the need for risky and slow carrier birds, and hijackable magical forms of communication.

Sanutamar's King

Shadowy Hunter

14,525 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
◢ ◕ ◣
╔════════════╗
◄ ◐ ◑ ℚrow ℜeed ◐ ◑ ►
╚════════════╝
◥ ◕ ◤

Bound at every limb by my shackles of ғ є α я
Sealed with ℓ ι є s through so many tears
ℓ o s т from within and persuing the end
I fight for the chance to be lied to α ɢ α ι и...

Qrow nodded along as Lance spoke about his statement. It didn't, however, stop the faunas from thinking about what the Kingdom may be doing, or if another faction may be starting as well. The possibilities would be endless. But now it seemed that his commander had another task for his rogues. When he brought up Tala and the other Vargs, his expression turned from being concerned to intrigued. Yes, it was to be said that it was odd for a group of warriors such as themselves to be helping humans in the rebellion without something after the cause, but they could just be good natured to others. Either way, an order is an order. Qrow nodded. "Of course sir. I'll look into both and keep you updated." He stated firmly.

The faunas knew from his background that the Varg were telepathics. They don't speak but communicate through their own minds and wavelengths. It was sort of how shadow demons and faunas were able to communicate, but on a whole different level. Qrow glanced at Yevency to see a different side of him. Rather, it was a fake attitude towards Tala than he had with Qrow. It wasn't the side the faunas liked of him, but it was to be noted. It was easy to see that the commander was losing trust with the Varg. It could be part of his suspicion considering the attack on the other camp. Qrow nodded to Tala as a greeting and just followed along with Lance and the she wolf.

But through my tears breaks a blinding ℓ ι ɢ н т
Birthing a ∂ α ω и to this endless night
Arms outstretched, awaiting
м є
An
o ρ є и embrace upon a bleeding tree

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff