Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedicated Lunatic

User Image
tin

I'm gazing upward, a world I can't embrace
I'm begging for forgiveness, everything I've done
It's all so wrong

If this is to end in fire

Othin grimaced when called father, he did not like being called that by Mathias. The only one that would have been welcomed to call him that did not remember him and was not on this planet but another. "Just beating another dead horse here but I did not send them to you nor did I expect them to just start attacking you," he said as he leaned against Izora. He needed to move but with Mathias around it wasn't going to be easy. His vision wasn't the best right now either, he could only sense at the moment. He had listened to Mathias with a sleep deprived mind and a very weakened body, guess he was starting to act like his true old self that he had encased in years of hate, anger, and despair. To get Adria back would be a dream come true for him...but what about her?

She had put herself in the line of fire to save their son and because of what Othin had done if the two of them were to see each other their son would die again. He noticed that Mathias was now finished talking though he picked up something that made him focus back more. Make himself whole again. Othin didn't comment on it though. "If I help you, you keep Thaddeus out of all of this. He is possibly the last of his kind at the fault of my anger," he stated. Yes, he had to make a deal at the very least; one to keep up the pretense that he was still a selfish b*****d who would not help unless a deal was struck and two he did not feel as if it was pointless to protect someone who wanted him dead. Since he was leaning against Izora, she would be able to truly realize how skinny Othin was because she would be able to feel every nub of his spine.

ploɔ ǝuoƃ llɐ s,ʇI
suıǝʌ ʎɯ uı ɯouǝʌ 'sɹǝʇuılds puɐ suɹoɥʇ ʎluo s,ǝɹǝɥ
ɹǝʇuıʍ ssǝlpuǝ uɐ s,ʇɹɐǝɥ ʎW

ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐl ǝɥʇ ɹoɟ ǝuıʍ ɟo ssɐlƃ ɐ ǝsıɐ

Romantic Kitten

8,525 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

Izora Caudelz
‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐☠‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐

The vampire now focused her attention a third copy of the mysterious man. Just who was he? She was about to grab her Kris from Othin when she heard the man behind her and in front of Othin, call him Father. Her eyes went wide. 'Father?!' She exclaimed in her head. This man was his son, Othin's son! Izora turned her head slightly to look at Othin out of the corner of her eye. Just what else would she soon learn about his past that she smelled the blood when they first met?
Izora wasn't really into the moment until she felt Othin lean on her. His vertebra poked her back. He was so malnourished that his body was eating away at itself just so he could keep going. To keep himself away from this man? Izora made sure she had him supported. She didn't know how much longer Othin could keep himself going. She then spoke to Othin, ignoring the three copies of the man. "Are you sure you want to help him?" She asked softly. "I can get you out of here. Hide you away from him." She said slightly looking back at him once more.
Izora didn't know exactly how she would get him out of his son's clutches, it seemed impossible since the man looked to make himself anywhere. Then she thought about hiding him. Which would be again to seem impossible since this man found him just like that. Izora's hands clenched into fists. She really couldn't help him, she was weak compared to the man. She was probably weak compared to Othin if he was at full strength. The vampire now sighed, she had gotten mixed into something she surely could not do anything to help, just because she was curious about the smell Othin had on his soul.

‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐☠‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐

irishwriter

Darfen Makuro

Sanutamar's King

Shadowy Hunter

14,525 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Kuren Shinai

Juliana spoke of not letting scouts to get back to the kingdom after coming to these grounds. Kuren wished that he could say that nothing happened to them and they were just turned around, but that would be a huge lie. The men and women that came to scout and/or attack the fortress were met with assassins and rogues that run the forest. They were either poisoned, captured and executed after taking what information they had, killed, or just disappeared. He wouldn't go into that last part in any way. The Rogues that he was in charge of, well they were faunas and races that were mixed with other races. So, once in while their other side takes over and something has to happen to quell their thirst. That's as far as he was going to think on it since he wasn't excluded from those numbers. Shaking his head to get those thoughts out of his mind, he continued on and listened to Juliana as they made their way to the barracks.

The emptiness was a little daunting, but there were plenty of reasons as for why it was like that. Most were on patrol, others were already on a mission that Qrow had issued a little while ago. Kuren would be joining them shortly as well. He was needed to make a map of the area that made it just a little ways outside the main kingdom. All villages and towns that were around it along with any new features or knowledge on what was going on out there. The Kingdom was getting ready to war with the Rebellion. Much had to be happening. As they had entered the barracks and made their way to the training ground, a certain request had been made and it interested him quite much. The werewolf was asking him to spar with her. He didn't really spar with anyone other than a few of the Rogues, Qrow, and Marina. So this request was something he would indulge in. "Very well....But don't think you need to go easy on me..." He stated lightly. He wasn't going to get egged on to do anything out of context, but he'd take her up on her offer.

Kuren joined her on the training field as they began to circle one another. He held nothing in his hands and it seemed that he wasn't armed either. That assumption would be wrong in so many senses though. He was an assassin after all. The shadows that were merely just darkness around objects began to swirl like they were excited for new action. "Might as well give you the first move..Since I am on a home field advantage....And I would rather this not be over so quickly..." The Vampire stated, egging at her a bit. He wanted to know what she could do, especially if Qrow was going to join them soon. They all needed to know what this woman could do so that she could be placed with the right group.

--raphael_kitten--

Sanutamar's King

Shadowy Hunter

14,525 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
◢ ◕ ◣
╔════════════╗
◄ ◐ ◑ℒȉoɍҽn Ȉsħaқu ◐ ◑ ►
╚════════════╝
◥ ◕ ◤

User Image

The area in the temple that they had just arrived at was always a place that Lioren felt a little more home. A barrier had been placed down by Willow that would be almost fatal to anyone other than a demon or a witch that came into this area. Which meant that he could come here to get away from the world that he was now residing in. There were ups and downs from this world, but that would be the case for anyone, or anything, that came from one world to the next. That was the one thing that he was surprised about with the Shuhei's. To be able to go from one world to the next without too much trouble settling down. And to fit into the run of things without too much of a hitch. It was something that was commendable. However, with this world, it was easier for them to blend in since Aaron was still in power. If it had been Daniel that had met with them first, things could be even more different than it was now. The only bright side to this place was that Lioren was able to meet with Willow.

Shaking his head mentally, he brought his focus back onto his beloved in front of him. She had sat down and began to speak about the troubles that the drake was bringing her still. If it wasn't for the sake that his connection to Sai was still intact, Lioren would be able to do more to locate the lizard. His powers were limited in his current form, but Sai was still useful. If he cut ties with the pacter now, he would surely perish within a couple of weeks. "The time that we must wait shouldn't be for much longer, my dear. I would believe that sooner rather than later, one of us shall pick up on the drake's location." He stated lightly. The demon lord could feel her getting more and more annoyed with this process, but it was to be expected. However, as he was thinking on it, a certain word had come up. A contract with Mathias? That was something he had heard glimpses of only. Lioren walked over and leaned against her desk, facing in her direction. "What does this contract pertain to? I haven't heard the details to this one before.." He asked. If she didn't wish to talk, that would be fine. Though, he would like to know since the man was a mystery to Lioren as well.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Loyal Conversationalist

Mathias

Enigmatic as always

"It is said that we are the instruments of our own downfall."

- Daniel Jorweg

The three entities looked at each other for a moment as Othin spoke of the drake. Their eyes met in what could be described as mixture of confusion and disbelief - as if the suggestion was alien. It was after a moment of changing a wordless conversation of shrugs and glances that the man with the cane walked forwards, leaning down to face Othin up close and personal. The cold and firm expression turning into a gentle chuckle, "You really think I have any interest in the Drake? Honestly, you think that? I tried my best to push him away and make sure he'd give up - but he just wouldn't let go. And even after he tried and almost succeeded in destroying you - you still want to protect him? From me? The drake is trivial, disarmed and harmless now. In fact, he never could pose a threat.". The man continued laughing and gazed at his two other selves, who soon joined the laughter.

"I know you sent him after me, because there is no one else on this whole planet - this whole universe - that knows me by name anymore. You made your damn surest in ensuring that I would be the last of my kind, just like you and your caretaker did with him and his kind."

Mathias did not bother to go into the minor detail of just how 'last' the drake was of his kind. But then again, there was a hint of truth to it. He however focused his attention to Izora now, pointing at her with his cane. "Hiding him solves nothing and I will leave you two soon enough. I merely wanted to see if I could hammer some sense into my dear father's head.", he stated spinning the cane in a small circle. A warm and a gentle smile had appeared onto his face as he spoke to the woman, because it was clear from her gentle sigh that she was smarter than what her looks gave on.

"Take good care of him for me, I will make sure his brother won't find the two of you."

"Would you do what had to be done, in order to save everything you loved? Even if you knew you would become the villain..

-Mathias

--raphael_kitten--

irishwriter

pandarosebud's Significant Otter

Tipsy Bookworm

10,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Streaker 200
User Image

Vivian Webb nee' Blair
The Royal Physician
Merrow & Enchantress

Pure water is the world’s first and foremost medicine. ~Slovakian Proverb

✦=✦=✦=✦=✦=✦

After Willow left Vivian started getting some things together so she could go out into the woods to get the rest of the supplies she needed. Sphagnum moss was the most important but she had a few others as well, after all something's just couldn't grow outside their natural habitat no matter how much magic and care you put into them.

Plus this gave her a chance to get out of the castle walls and get some fresh air as it seemed to be more stuffy in the castle as of late maybe due to what was going on in the meeting had something to do with it.

'Well no matter, I don't think anyone will give me a real answer' Vivian thought before heading out

-----

The forest seemed rather calm when Vivian arrived, you could hear the birds and feel the slight breeze but at the moment all seemed rather calm. Something Vivian enjoyed, no knights bleeding out from who knows what, no orders for mass amounts of healing tonic's and no secretive people around her. Just the forest and animals.

It almost made her miss home after all the island was less inhabited then most places and was never vary easy for outsiders to get to. This made it more closed off to the masses and left it with a rather small community most of whom were part merrow like her.

Smiling Vivian started gathering the things she needed, it may be nice now but she'd rather not be out here too long. You never knew what could be lurking in the woods.

✦=✦=✦=✦=✦=✦

Women are meant to be loved, not to be understood. ~Oscar Wilde

User Image

Loyal Conversationalist

Mini event close to the rebel encampment.

Stukov lowered the spyglass, scratching his bristle with a frown on his face. There went another person into the rebellion camp, which was troubling in and of itself – just another for the body count. However it also meant that people still seemed to cherish the ideologies of the rebel scum, which would mean they wouldn't be the last to get in. The old man crawled back from the behind the rock and through the brush towards a cave nearby his scouting spot. They were a good long distance away from the rebel camp, which meant that their patrols and scout hunters wouldn't bother them. But it meant getting any precise knowledge was impossible, especially with his partner dragging on his coat tails.

Inside at a small dying fire sat a young man, green as the moss on the side of the stones at the entrance. Dressed in the same cloak as the old veteran, meant to blend into the forest at day and night, tending to his miserable little flame.

”Nothing new to report. Hmrh? You almost killed the flame, add more wood to it or the smoke will reveal us.”

”We have none, Sir.”

”Go get some, nothing wet – just dry, otherwise the smoke will reveal us.”

”Nothing but wet wood around here this time of the year, Sir.”

”Well go get some wet wood and wrap it up in your cape and hug it to dry it up, otherwise the smoke will reveal us.”

”You've already said that, Sir.”

”And the last time I didn't, you almost revealed our location to the patrol coming by. And would you for the love of god make those falcons shut up. They're making too much noise.”

Stukov had no idea how the boy had managed to squirm his way into the special forces scout unite, but he was going to be the death of him. If not today, perhaps tomorrow he would cause them to be spotted – he couldn't keep watching and covering for his mistakes.

”There's nothing to give them, Sir. The last of the rations went this morning.”

”What? I told you not to gobble up so much, just a smitchen and we'd have lived another week or two with what we had without having to go out and hunt something. It'll leave a track and a track can be followed to us. Darnations you are useless.”

”I-I'm sorry Sir. I-I couldn’t he-”

“ Help it? You ate the last of our rations, just because your fat gut was crying for food? ”

“I said I was sorry, sir!”

“And that’s somehow going to fix this? And I’ve told you time and again, stop calling me Sir. Are you planning to have me killed by the rebels first, before they take your pig of an arse and slowly roast it over a fire? You never reveal who had higher rank to the bloody enemy.”

Stukov walked past the child, smacking him over the head. Couldn’t have been older than sixteen summers, an idiot rushing to his doom for what? Glory, fortune and fame? Believing all the fables told about the great soldiers in battle for the kingdom. He sat down onto his blanket by the fire, before laying down for a short rest - after all with that fool around he’d be dead the instant he fell asleep. Not to mention that the child was sniffing and weeping silently, thinking he was blind or deaf to it.

“Why’d the command even sent a rookie like you here?”

“Because I was the best”

“Horse shite. The month has shown that the only thing you are good at is trying to get us killed.”

The silence was always the same when the conversation turned to this, the child refused to answer. Only told his name was John, but spoke of nothing else. But he had seen the kid staring towards the rebel hold, stealing the spyglass every now and then, as if trying to find something. It was growing on his nerves as he really hoped to get off this god forsaken duty in one piece or at the very least - alive.

Loyal Conversationalist

Albert Hellwig II

Commander of the common army

The mood piece for his peaceful moment.

A sudden snap broken the serenity surrounding Vivian, one which came from behind her from out of no where. Albert Hellwig, the commander of the common army, stood there cussing silently and staring down at his feet. He had hoped not to startle the woman and introduce his presence more softly, but that plan flew out the window in an instant. Now there was just the tall man, slightly red and nervous man, standing by a tree with his hand behind his back – trying to remember the lines he had rehearsed over and over. Hiding underneath the large brim of his hat.

When the meeting had been over he had noticed the Royal physician snooping by the door, but when he attempted catch her the other commanders had dragged him along them. By old tradition such a meeting had called for a drink, since not often did all seven meet up in a single place at the same time. It was always a drink and sharing of the stories. However this time he had managed to sneak out once the Ravenholm brothers had began their fighting and brawling.
It was also because of this that he was wearing his parade outfit.

“Um... Eh.... Greetings miss Vivian. I hope I didn't startle you.”

He hadn't noticed the woman spend time with Willow, but did however notice her leaving and heading towards the forest. He had to follow her. Not out of duty or to question her on the snooping, but because of worry – as well as a possible private moment with her. Rarely did he have such a possibility, since often he was either being patched up by the healer with others around – or Angus was hurrying them for a drink.

But here it was, a peaceful moment in which to approach her, one he had just managed to screw up already.

Angel cora

Sanutamar's King

Shadowy Hunter

14,525 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
◢ ◕ ◣
╔════════════╗
◄ ◐ ◑ ℚrow ℜeed ◐ ◑ ►
╚════════════╝
◥ ◕ ◤

Bound at every limb by my shackles of ғ є α я
Sealed with ℓ ι є s through so many tears
ℓ o s т from within and persuing the end
I fight for the chance to be lied to α ɢ α ι и...

The meeting continued on with a few more different topics of discussion, but it didn't last that much longer at all. The thoughts on who was going to be paired and such would be later discussed since it would have to be tactfully done. Each pair would have to be a somewhat perfect match, like the other side of the coin, to each other. Especially in the main group. A few more thoughts were stated on how guerrilla tactics were a high possibility, but before it could get further, Qrow called the meeting to an end. They would convene on a different day and time once further actions were required. For now, Qrow wanted to find Kuren and get the data on the maps that he was working on. He asked Marina to join him, along with giving a better confirmation mentally to Tala that he wasn't going to say anything yet. He knew that the Varg didn't wish for more to know that they were taking charge and that Qrow was a figurehead. So if they didn't wish for Marina to know, he would follow that for now. He motioned to Marina as he exited the room only to be met by a messenger that had stated that Kuren was back at the Rogue Barracks in the training grounds waiting for them. Also that there was someone else that was with him that he had never seen before. That made him rather curious about who he had brought with him. Marina also seemed rather curious.

Before taking off to the barracks, Qrow had to make a stop back at his own living quarters. Marina had been there before, but that wasn't the reason he was going back. The meeting of the Captains and the Commanders was something that he needed to attend, but not everything had to be there. There was just a feeling to leave Collette back in his room, hanging up where he normally had it near his bed. So she could wander if she wanted to, inside or outside. No one really knew that she was a living blade, but she was a random face that would appear here and there throughout the Fortress. So she didn't get stuck in a stuffy room of Captains and the Varg, he left her in his own living quarters. But as he went to retrieve it, he was met with something that surprised and confused him. She wasn't there. Maybe she was out wandering. That was the only other possibility though. If she wasn't, then something was definitely wrong. He shook his head mentally and grabbed his Master's blade and continued on. His mind wasn't there though. Collette was different. She was given to him by Helivetica....She's important to him. As he left his room, he was met with a worried look from Marina. There wasn't much he could say at that moment, but he was more worried than she was. If she wasn't back by the time that Qrow was finished with Kuren, the search would be on. He just hoped that she would be back so he didn't have to be frantic about her. It could be a lot worse soon...

They made their way towards the training grounds only to hear some of the other soldiers muttering about a mock battle that was taking place. The new girl and Sir Kuren were sparring and it seemed that it was getting good. Once he got close enough, Qrow stopped and watched the battle unfold. It seemed that Kuren was just testing her, but as the battle progressed, the woman was getting closer and closer to making Kuren actually battle for real. It was very quickly spiraling out of control. Once the cut was given to the woman, he and Marina sensed killing intent. Before Marina could react though, Qrow had already disappeared from her side. There was a quick dash and, before Juliana could grab hold of Kuren's collar, Qrow had intervened and caught them both by their hands and holding them at bay without breaking much of a sweat. He pushed them both back, Marina catching up and watching closely on the female, Kuren glanced at who had stopped them and immediately calmed down when a grin went across Qrow's face. Kuren grimaced, knowing that he had started to take this too seriously and apologized with a look. Qrow put up his hand and backed up a bit, standing next to Marina.

Kuren looked at them both. "Mission has been completed and the maps that you wished for me to gather has been done. It also seems that there are movements from other clans within the kingdom. We should be ready for anything." He stated firmly. It was how he was after all. Business first before friendship. "Qrow, Marina.. This is Juliana Rhoades, a new soldier for the Rebellion." He added at the end. Qrow was surprised when Kuren had stated she was a new soldier rather than just someone new. It meant that the vampire trusted her, but the last name was something he had recognized. It was one of clans of the kingdom, but he didn't know which. He hoped that Marina had recognized further, especially since Juliana smelled of a werewolf. Qrow could be wrong, but that's what he thought.

Qrow looked to her and nodded. "Pleasure to meet you, Lady Rhoades." He began. "I have to commend you for the sparring session between you and Kuren, but I need to ask that it doesn't get that serious again, especially on common ground." He stated firmly. Qrow let that sink in before looking back at her, Marina watching and listening as well. "What made you want to join us? What are your goals? What's changed since you were part of the kingdom to make you want to be with us instead?" He asked. The last question stating that he knew where she was from.

But through my tears breaks a blinding ℓ ι ɢ н т
Birthing a ∂ α ω и to this endless night
Arms outstretched, awaiting
м є
An
o ρ є и embrace upon a bleeding tree

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

((Edited))

pandarosebud's Significant Otter

Tipsy Bookworm

10,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Streaker 200
User Image

Vivian Webb nee' Blair
The Royal Physician
Merrow & Enchantress

Pure water is the world’s first and foremost medicine. ~Slovakian Proverb

✦=✦=✦=✦=✦=✦

After finally scrapping up a good amount of moss, and some extra just in case, a snapping sound caught Vivian's attention. Her hand started to glow a light blue, ready to hex who/whatever it was behind her if need be, and turned around. Seeing Albert behind her she let out a sigh of relief as the glow faded from her hand.

“Um... Eh.... Greetings miss Vivian. I hope I didn't startle you.”

"Only a little commander Hellwig, but it's fine.
" she said smiling at him kindly then added ."I've spent time with Púca's when I was training it the northern sea, trust me when I say when they get upset they don't play around they'll turn into a person's worst nightmare. I was thankfully never on the receiving end of it."

She stood up brushing some of the dirt off her dress and picked up her basket, now full of the supplies she needed for her tonics and such.

"I'm surprised your here, I would have thought one of the Ravenholm boy's would have dragged you away for drinks." she added.

✦=✦=✦=✦=✦=✦

Women are meant to be loved, not to be understood. ~Oscar Wilde

User Image

Darfen Makuro

Obsessive Lover

12,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

Alana Shuhei

│█│BABY ۞GO۞ AHEAD
I'LL BE YOUR ✗HATRED☠ AND PAIN❥

THIS IS KILLING US ALL
✄I DON'T CARE IF I╭♥FALL

☢WE ARE THE DYING, WE ARE THE DAMNED☢

███████████ ███████████ █████████ ███████████ ███████████ █████████

Alana could feel the energy from Kyuuei as she wrapped herself around her and formed into a fur. She got the gist of what the vixen meant and nodded. "Alright.." with that, she used the energy flowing through her to head back in the direction of the kingdom. She was in a run, due to the amount of energy flowing into her, and felt as if she could reach her way back there quicker than she had arrived at Bhubastis. Shame she didn't get to have a look around the city, but Sai was more important than her frivolous longings to see if the fashions there differed from the kingdom. Another time, perhaps. For now, she kept up her pace, heading back to her husband, and, hopefully, some sort of solution to their problems.

Dedicated Lunatic

ωilloω Eiza Grєy

User ImageUser Image

Willow blinked as she had been thinking when Lioren had asked about a contract between her and Mathias. She looked at him and wondered whether she wanted to tell or not. Then again, this was Lioren and the whispering wasn't as bad as it was when she was with the healer. She was able to truly think when he was around. Willow smiled, "I was the one that taught him the Arts of Cassandra. Now I am in the midst of helping him with....something...that part is something I can't tell yet." The half witch leaned in and cupped her right hand on his cheek. The Arts of Cassandra was a very taboo type of magic that not even a demon felt comfortable with. Cassandra was known as a very revered witch or so they say when really she was an elf that was born with an evil heart.

Cassandra the Necromancer was her title and she had disappeared from this world after leaving it in total devastation. Her spells were barred from the world as anyone that tried them, the consequences were just as devastating as she was. The elves that remained in this world had made sure to destroy any affiliation with her but the demons remembered and also knew that the true reason Cassandra left was because an unknown god came down after falling in love with her and she with him. The god took her with him to another world so that they and their children would not be bothered or hunted.

Dedicated Lunatic

User Image
tin

I'm gazing upward, a world I can't embrace
I'm begging for forgiveness, everything I've done
It's all so wrong

If this is to end in fire

Othin listened to them laugh, he was inwardly relieved when Mathias said that Thaddeus was of no consequence to him anymore. Though there was still someone looking for him. He had a gut feeling that Mathias had had some help and that help was going after the Drake. Othin was just going to give up on telling him that he really did not send Thaddeus to kill him. Mathias wasn't listening to him just like he was not listening to him.

He wasn't going to keep on beating it anymore, it wasn't going to do any good. Othin glanced back at Izora when she had asked and also said she could try and hide him. "I'll help then since you are not going after Thaddeus, but please don't do anything to my brother," he said, "if you do then that taboo magic is going to get worse and you'll never get what you truly want."

Despite being on the run from his brother, he still loved him very much. Othin hid his true self with what people thought as being selfish. He had been angry with Mathias not because of what happened with the Forbiddens like Mathias thought in the first place but the only reason was because of Adria. Jaddeth was the only one that truly knew what Othin was like even during the time where the Forbiddens found him. Even though he had not shown it the creator of the Forbiddens had been devastated when he saw what his creations were doing to other species.

What Othin had stated about the taboo magic was actually true. There was someone by Jaddeth's side that would be truly angry with Mathias if any harm came to the Keeper of the Underworld. In secret Othin did not want anything to happen to Mathias because of Adria not truly being dead.

ploɔ ǝuoƃ llɐ s,ʇI
suıǝʌ ʎɯ uı ɯouǝʌ 'sɹǝʇuılds puɐ suɹoɥʇ ʎluo s,ǝɹǝɥ
ɹǝʇuıʍ ssǝlpuǝ uɐ s,ʇɹɐǝɥ ʎW

ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐl ǝɥʇ ɹoɟ ǝuıʍ ɟo ssɐlƃ ɐ ǝsıɐ

Loyal Conversationalist

Albert Hellwig II

Commander of the common army

The mood piece for his peaceful moment.

Lifting his gaze slightly, he managed to catch a glimpse of the faint glow surrounding the woman's hand. Before steeling himself when he heard he speak; his posture relaxed along a deep sigh of relief. It was a dangerous game, sneaking up on anyone gifted in art of magic and the man didn't feel eager to be polymorphed into a frog or a sheep – not again.

”Well.. I, ehm.... I noticed you around the conference room as we were leaving for that drink. I did manage to slip out once they got into an arguement over the ale. So, I guess you'll be seeing them in the morning again.”, the man chuckled lightly while fixing his hat. ”I was wondering as to why you were around the conference room, as well as worried slightly for your safety at times like these. Since the woods can be rather dangerous at times like these – while also extremely peaceful.. And ehm, private...”, he continued while taking a couple of steps towards Vivian.

His grip on the small bouquet of flowers behind his back tightened slightly, as he felt uneasy and all the confidence he had built up on his way after the physician was draining away.

Angel cora

Romantic Kitten

8,525 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
User Image

User Image

Juliana gasped when she saw another man stand in front of her and stop Kuren and her's fighting session. She backed away and glanced at Kuren who looked to know the red haired man before her. She stood tall as Kuren spoke to him about his maps that he was assigned. When he spoke of her, she was slightly caught off guard. She wasn't expecting to be brought up so soon. She crossed her right arm over her chest and placed her hand over her heart. The werewolf then gave a slight bow. This was when the man named Qrow asked for anymore spares to not become as intense as theirs had been. "My apologizes. I was trained to always treat even a spare as a battle for my life." She said as she stood up looking at Qrow. He had asked her some questions which the last of made her unsettled. Just like that he knew she was from the kingdom. Her family name would get her in trouble yet.
Juliana sighed and then gave a small smile. "Please, just call me Juliana. My family name is of that of the kingdom which I do not wish to be associated with." She said as her smile faded. Now was the hard part, telling why she was here. She allowed her eyes to close and once more sigh this time emotionally heavy. "I was banished from my clan." She began as she looked up at Qrow. "My father expected me to marry, he explained that it was the god's plan for me to marry and serve my womanly duties." She said as she crossed her arms. "I defied him, and accidentally said that I didn't believe in the God's plan." She said as she looked down remembering the look on her father's face.
Juliana stayed silent for a moment before once again looking up. Her gaze went to Qrow and then to Kuren. "And then I met your friend, Kuren. Though we didn't really like each other when we first met, he helped me escape from my father's foot soldiers who were either sent to follow me or kill me. He helped me sever my mental connection with my clan. Which I am grateful for but I would like to have control over it again." She said with a slight playful smile towards Kuren. She knew he had control over her telepathy, which she was fine with honestly, though the method he had to use was something Juliana still felt heat from her cheeks. She snapped the flashback from her head and focused on the current situation.
Her gaze went back to Qrow and then to the woman beside him. Juliana could sense she was of werewolf origin too. Her smell hit her nose but she was unfamiliar with her scent. She must have been a clan outside of the kingdom she had heard so little about. "Well, I hope I have answered all of your questions." Juliana said as she gave a slight smile once more. She didn't know exactly how to be around the new people around her. She sort of felt off. For some reason she liked being around someone familiar and at the moment that was Kuren.
User Image

Haseo Gentsu

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas